Register Tags

Notices

Old 01-06-2013, 08:30

23 y/o Female from Australia
Cantthinkofausername is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Best way to ingest meth?

SWIM has only ever smoked meth, but because she no longer has her pipe she is wanting to either eat it or snort it.
Which would be the better option, will changing how I use the drug affect the high?
Also, what is the best way to eat meth? (Put it under your tongue, in a drink ect)
Tips would be very much appreciated

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use "SWIM". It's against the rules. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 01-06-2013, 08:54
"Slightly Stoopid" Member

24 y/o Male from USA - Michigan
SublimeTrip really knows their shit.SublimeTrip really knows their shit.SublimeTrip really knows their shit.SublimeTrip really knows their shit.SublimeTrip really knows their shit.SublimeTrip really knows their shit.SublimeTrip really knows their shit.SublimeTrip really knows their shit.SublimeTrip really knows their shit.SublimeTrip really knows their shit.
Points: 3,207, Level: 8 Points: 3,207, Level: 8 Points: 3,207, Level: 8
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%
Re: Best way to ingest meth?

Well, if excluding all other ROA's... If your Route Of Administration is going to be either insufflation or ingestion... Snorting is more common(at least where I live) due to the quicker onset of effects. However eating/drinking is also very effective but the effects take longer to kick in.

You may want to consider whether or not you have a full stomach, as this may have an effect if you are going to eat or drink it.

Taking it sublingually(under the tongue) works quite well.

There are two other ways that achieve the maximum potential of the drug. But one of them is very risky, unsafe, and I wouldn't recommend it. As for the other one, you may not be comfortable with doing.

-Peace

Last edited by SublimeTrip; 01-06-2013 at 09:02. Reason: Typo
Old 01-06-2013, 09:09
Titanium Member

Male from United States
jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 539, Level: 3 Points: 539, Level: 3 Points: 539, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantthinkofausername View Post
SWIM has only ever smoked meth, but because she no longer has her pipe she is wanting to either eat it or snort it.
Which would be the better option, will changing how I use the drug affect the high?
Also, what is the best way to eat meth? (Put it under your tongue, in a drink ect)
Tips would be very much appreciated
eating is mellow. i use to just add to drinks and it worked.

by the way if u have no pipe u can always do the lightbulb. takes a little patience but it works great
Old 01-06-2013, 09:55

26 y/o Male from United States
Rocky_Raccoon should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

I've only ever, sniffed, eaten, and smoked it. Honestly, out of those three I would say without a doubt the best high and bang for your buck is from sniffing it; you only need to do a tiny bit and it lasts for so long, and the tweak is very nice, but smoking it is fuckin all you seem to want to do once you start taking that route... It's definitely wasteful, imo - an amount that might be 4-5 bumps over a period of 24 hours can go in a half hour or less in the bowl. You take a bump, and then you want to tweak out and enjoy the high for a while, whereas you hit the bowl, and the first thing you wanna do is hit it again, and again, and .....

Post Quality Evaluations:
100% accurate
Old 01-06-2013, 10:03
Titanium Member

Male from United States
jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delysiduous View Post
I've only ever, sniffed, eaten, and smoked it. Honestly, out of those three I would say without a doubt the best high and bang for your buck is from sniffing it; you only need to do a tiny bit and it lasts for so long, and the tweak is very nice, but smoking it is fuckin all you seem to want to do once you start taking that route... It's definitely wasteful, imo - an amount that might be 4-5 bumps over a period of 24 hours can go in a half hour or less in the bowl. You take a bump, and then you want to tweak out and enjoy the high for a while, whereas you hit the bowl, and the first thing you wanna do is hit it again, and again, and .....
yeah i agree. if like me you were introduced to it by way of pipe. when u try snorting u arent even gonna feel it. no rush which is what u associate meth with. smoking is crazy obsessive and i am ocd to bigin with. DANGEROUS COMBO
Old 01-06-2013, 10:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjames35 View Post
yeah i agree. if like me you were introduced to it by way of pipe. when u try snorting u arent even gonna feel it. no rush which is what u associate meth with. smoking is crazy obsessive and i am ocd to bigin with. DANGEROUS COMBO
Sniffed it for years before I smoked, so I appreciated the subtle tweaked feeling you can get. Tried hot rails for the first time a few months ago, now that is some shit...
Old 01-06-2013, 10:30
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Sniffed it for years before I smoked, so I appreciated the subtle tweaked feeling you can get. Tried hot rails for the first time a few months ago, now that is some shit...

yeah those were a real nice treat from time to time. first time i saw it felt lie ksomeone just showed me a magic trick.

dont know if you tried it but bonging totally changed everything for me. nothing in teh world like that rush buit you waste a ton
Old 01-06-2013, 10:38

You mean like a regular pipe but filtered through water, or some other kind of apparatus that gives you a crazy sized hit? My friend used to like to smoke a water pipe, so I tried that; never seen a meth "bong" tho.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:05
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Quote:
You mean like a regular pipe but filtered through water, or some other kind of apparatus that gives you a crazy sized hit? My friend used to like to smoke a water pipe, so I tried that; never seen a meth "bong" tho.
it functions like a reg bong . you just have to find a way to attach bubble pipe
Old 01-06-2013, 12:15

34 y/o Male from United States
Athensb238 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Booty bumping is the lesser known method, which swim actually prefers. You got the most out of the stuff and it comes on fairly quickly, 2-3 minutes. Just mix you preferred amt with a tiny little bit warm water in a syringe or enema bottle. Mix well. Its easiest with a syringe with the needle broken off and the sharp edges melted down to soft curves with a lighter. A little lube and insert and relax face down for a few minutes.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:20
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athensb238 View Post
Booty bumping is the lesser known method, which swim actually prefers. You got the most out of the stuff and it comes on fairly quickly, 2-3 minutes. Just mix you preferred amt with a tiny little bit warm water in a syringe or enema bottle. Mix well. Its easiest with a syringe with the needle broken off and the sharp edges melted down to soft curves with a lighter. A little lube and insert and relax face down for a few minutes.
i dont know
my ass must be broken, blocked receptors lol
no but for real ive trie d this method like a dozen times easy and no rush
Old 01-06-2013, 12:35

34 y/o Male from United States
Athensb238 is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

"my ass must be broken, blocked receptors lol
no but for real ive trie d this method like a dozen times easy and no rush"

Always be sure to make sure "your pipes" are clean by douching, this will maximize the absorbency. This may be too much for some people as there are easier methods of ingestion.

Another easy way is parachuting. Wrapping the amt you want in a tight paper towel ball, that's small enough to swallow with water. Gotta be quick here, not a lot of time for second chances before the tp melts.
Old 01-06-2013, 15:41
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athensb238 View Post
"my ass must be broken, blocked receptors lol
no but for real ive trie d this method like a dozen times easy and no rush"

Always be sure to make sure "your pipes" are clean by douching, this will maximize the absorbency. This may be too much for some people as there are easier methods of ingestion.

Another easy way is parachuting. Wrapping the amt you want in a tight paper towel ball, that's small enough to swallow with water. Gotta be quick here, not a lot of time for second chances before the tp melts.
how long before it opens in your rectum i assume

jimmyjames35 added 10 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

yeah i'm a stick with magyvering a lightbulb which makes beautiful smoke rings and transports you the process to a time when art and beauty had value in everday life, and we were a part of that creation,still apart of the process. not just consumers waiting to absorb and shit out

Last edited by jimmyjames35; 01-06-2013 at 15:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-06-2013, 06:50

52 y/o Female from United States
Methuser should review received reputation comments.
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

I have snorted, bumped, and drank it. Snorting give me the quickest high, but bumping is a much more satisfying high.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:24

23 y/o Female from Australia
Cantthinkofausername is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

How long should the line be if snorting was the ROA? And approximately how long do the effects take to kick in?
Old 03-06-2013, 08:35
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

20 y/o Female from United States
smist420 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%

My cyclops prefers smoking it above all other methods. When he doesn't have a pipe, he improvises with tin foil (lightbulbs are too much of a hassle for him)

He gets a good-sized piece and folds it the long way about three times, making sure the shiny part is down. Then he morphs it into a U-shaped figure (think of a half pipe that skateboarders use). He says to be careful not to put the flame too close under the foil or the product will just burn away in a heartbeat, not producing anything to inhale.

He recommends using this method to smoke only as needed due to possible inhalation of tin foil vapors, however it's probably not extremely harmful unless you use it to smoke every time. He tells me you could always snort it too but he doesn't get the same high that smoking gives him.
Old 04-08-2013, 20:19

Male from United States
KipperSon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

My friend has told me that oral ingestion didn't work well for him (not much bang for the buck). My friend likes snorting most, but has trashed both nostrils and has had to find alternate ROAs. (He snorted not stop for several weeks and didn't flush w/salt, as many have suggested. As a result, parts of the inside of his nose are literately burned away.) Smoking is effective but for some reason very mellow: It never seems to give my friend that snorting high/rush.

Recently my friend tried administering anally (bumping), using the instructions that have been posted in several Internet sites. He told me that it was a great high--a lot more like MDMA than speedy--and that he experienced nothing negative or any complications. Done properly, bumping may be his favorite ROA, but he was told it posted serious health risks if used regularly.
Old 04-08-2013, 20:27
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Injecting it by far. If you want extreme rush and high, then that is the only way. All ROA's are risky, so yo have to take precautions.
Old 31-10-2013, 11:38

Female from United States
cheefergirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

The first time I tried meth was a year ago. I only had one experience at that time, smoked it all night and then was up for a couple days. I recently met someone who smokes it. I smoke with him occasionally if we are hanging out, but I definitely prefer bombing it in some toilet paper.

I honestly just eyeball it (a very small amount). I get high within 30 minutes and it is smooth sailing from there, personally, for AT LEAST 12 hours. I get an even high and can function properly around others. One thing I wish someone had recommended for me was to eat small amounts of non-acidic foods throughout the day. I didn't eat for two days and had THE WORST heartburn ever. (Even though I hate eating while on a good one, I prefer healthier foods like fruit)

I have also tried snorting it, but I'm not sure what its effects were as I also dropped a bomb prior and couldn't tell which ROA was which. My friend always gives me crap for wanting to "eat it" because it's so "gross", but IMO my high from smoking always is short, making me crave another hit. I waste waaaay more that way. Plus, when I'm coming down, I'm not unbearably compelled to drop another bomb. I can wait til I'm rested, hydrated, and full.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:16

52 y/o Female from United States
Methuser should review received reputation comments.
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

I have snorted, eaten, and bumped it. While snorting is most common the very best high I ever got was from bumping.
Old 13-11-2013, 23:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Female from United States
whisperia is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

just remember,meth isn't cocain there's no need for the huge lines you'd make with coke it just ends up being wasteful
Old 16-11-2013, 09:35

Male from United States
SGcali is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperia View Post
just remember,meth isn't cocain there's no need for the huge lines you'd make with coke it just ends up being wasteful

I have recently heard this advice multiple times now. Why is it wasteful, the only assumption I can think of is the amount of shit going up your nasal cavity in one continuous action escalating the severity of damage to your nose. Also are the only Oral ROAs Parachuting and placement beneath the tounge? What could happen if one decided to swallow one whole shard Approximately scaling out to 0.6 Grams. Like it was a perscription pill?
Old 25-11-2013, 19:53

Female from South Africa
No_expert is an unknown quantity at this point

I recently swallowed about 1.2g of meth. I think I overdosed actually - heart palpitations, sweating, shaking, delusions etc. After 3 days of not sleeping, two trips to the emergency room and a 12 hour stint of full hallucinations I can confidently advise against swallowing that much of it. Horrendous.

Is 1.2g a lot to take in one night? I honestly have no clue how much it usually takes to OD
Old 26-11-2013, 07:18
Silver Member

Male from USA - California
ExistentialJ is on the way upExistentialJ is on the way upExistentialJ is on the way upExistentialJ is on the way up
Points: 272, Level: 2 Points: 272, Level: 2 Points: 272, Level: 2
Activity: 22.6% Activity: 22.6% Activity: 22.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_expert View Post
I recently swallowed about 1.2g of meth...heart palpitations, sweating, shaking, delusions etc. After 3 days of not sleeping, two trips to the emergency room and a 12 hour stint of full hallucinations... Is 1.2g a lot to take in one night? I honestly have no clue how much it usually takes to OD
Ok. Based purely upon your description of the consequences, I believe it would be within the realm of possibility to believe that, for you, 1.2g caused many of the classical symptoms of overdose. Merriam Webster Dictionary defines Overdose as: an amount of a drug or medicine that is too much and usually dangerous.

I am hoping that you are feeling better, and that you will keep this very negative experience as a reminder to take it slow and easy with all medications and drugs. Do your homework in advance, seek some level of knowledge before ingesting a substance in a quantity that sends you to the ER twice in one experience. No one here can tell you that 1.2g is "a lot to take in one night", as I've read and heard stories of use far exceeding that amount. I haven't used in that quantity in a single sitting, but as a fairly new user, I have gained respect for the drug, colored with a bit of caution and fear.

Stay safe, friend.
Old 26-11-2013, 08:17

20 y/o Female from United States
spunatthespeedofsound is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

There are a lot of ways to do it, but they are not all advisable for lack of better term. Eating it is a method if you can handle the strong bitter taste. Mixing it into drinks is a way to "mask" the taste and not get caught doing it. Snorting is another, but has it's up's and down's. You will get the drips that taste bitter again. If you don't use saline in your nose daily if not more frequent you can get sores in your nose, as well as holes. Some people put it in their anus, but I would not try that either as there are too many risks.

Share this on:

Tags
ice, meth, methamphetamine, roa, roa methamphetamine, snorting, snorting methamphetamine