Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Concerta & Ritalin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Concerta & Ritalin About Methylphenidate.

Old 27-10-2009, 00:11
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%
Preparing Focalin XR (dexmethylphenidate) for Injection?

SWIM has a Focalin XR prescription (dexmethylphenidate) and has decided to make an effort to IV it for the sake of furthering Drug Abuse Sciences. SWIM knows the dangers of injecting pills and all of that, so no need to remind him. SWIM has heard generally positive comments about injecting Ritalin (methylphenidate), and figures that the increased effectiveness/potency of the "dex" could make it something worth injecting.

Apparently Focalin XR uses the "SODAS" system which a couple other extended release ADHD medications use. SWIM tried searching the site for a way to defeat this but didn't find anything specific.

SWIM was considering perhaps leaving one in water for 12 hours to "leech" the dexmethylphenidate, or something along those lines, but if someone knows a faster, easier, or safer preparation, SWIM would really appreciate it.

Thank you.
Old 08-11-2009, 23:28
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
gmeziscool2354 probably knows what they are talking about.gmeziscool2354 probably knows what they are talking about.gmeziscool2354 probably knows what they are talking about.gmeziscool2354 probably knows what they are talking about.gmeziscool2354 probably knows what they are talking about.
Re: Preparing Focalin XR (dexmethylphenidate) for Injection?

was this experiment ever tried?
Old 24-11-2009, 03:01
Banned

24 y/o Male
Zgill1990 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

swim has found a good way to seperate the instant release beads from the extended release beads in focalin xr even though swim would never inject the stuff. if u take a shot glass with water in it and gently pour the beads into the water the instant release release beads will fall to the bottom while the extended release beads will just float. the extended release beads will not dissolve in the water but within 1 minute the instant release beads will dissolve. so all u got to do is wait for the instant release beads to dissolve and then strain out the extended release beads and extract the powder (just drying out the water on a plate will do the trick) and there u go u have instant release dexmethylphenidate powder enjoy

Hope this helps sombody.

Post Quality Evaluations:
great advice! something new, tho i too do not inject drugs
swim needed an answer before trying this! thanx
you know your stuff
Old 24-05-2013, 09:01

21 y/o Male from USA - Texas
Chronicle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

i saw your post on injecting focalin xr great post! i just want to know how much water to use and how do you use in the shot glass.
Old 24-05-2013, 11:09

28 y/o Male from United States
siccmade01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I STRONGLY suggest against using it in this manner. Nothing wrong with the intervenes use as long as you are clean and smart about it Dun Crystal plenty times that way an H as well. To be honest the high will never last as long with any drug this way and will only put your tolerance at its peak making it hard to get a buzz any other way. Recommend breaking down in water and drinking it after 1 tp baking soda 30 to 1hr before amphetamines/meth it increases bioavailability/ amount of drug absorbed by decreasing body acids. Trust me it works do another when u start coming dwn to will activate anything left in stomach make sure the soda is completely dissolved. Or plunging it in the backdoor. Method 2 ya shity will not regret the high though Have only dun with crystal an Adderall works fast long an strong as fare a bioavailability rectal is 2nd highest. Qwick easy instructions send me message tell ya all bout it.

To answear your Q The amount of water used to dissolve your product will have effect on rush followed by injection but use enough you dnt want to blast some thick chunky shit,

Share this on:

Tags
concerta, dexmethylphenidate, dexmethylphenidate iv, drugs forum, drugs-forum, ethylphenidate, extended release, focalin, focalin xr, how to extract, injecting, injection, intravenous dexmethylphenidate, iv dexmethylphenidate, iv ritalin, methylphenidate, ritalin, shoot up, shooting up

» New Threads
HUGE ball from a miss in lower...
Last post by ima.get.her.doee
0 Replies, 1 Views
Quetiapine, Diazepam &...
Last post by Alka_holic
1 Replies, 33 Views
Ever tried this to your syrup?
Last post by Gallama
1 Replies, 66 Views
Suspected N-Isopropyl West Coast
Last post by devo420