Register Tags

Notices

Old 16-05-2013, 17:23

34 y/o Male from Germany
montione is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Preparing Oxy 80's for injecting?

How do I exactly prepare Oxy 80's for shooting them?

The pills are the retard, crushable, 80 mg type by AL Pharma (German generic manufacturer).
I already looked for a step by step guide but didnt find one on this forum, neither somewhere else.

Thank you for your help
montione
Old 17-05-2013, 02:51
Titanium Member

42 y/o Male from Australia
out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.
Points: 2,305, Level: 7 Points: 2,305, Level: 7 Points: 2,305, Level: 7
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%
Re: Preparing Oxy 80's for injecting?

I wouldn't try shooting oxycodone pills. They are filled with binders and chemicals that you don't want in your blood stream. You are much better off to eat them or possibly plug them but oxycodone is an opiate that has a very high oral bioavailability. It's around 80% when taken orally and that's what they are designed for.

Sorry to break this to you but seriously the amount of danger you would be putting yourself in by trying to shoot oxy simply isn't worth it. Just try taking them orally. Also what is your tolerance to opiates? If you have a low tolerance then 80mg may just make you sick so be careful about that as well.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Perfect advice for the OP!!
Absolutely perfect post. All about harm reduction and even speaks about bioavailabilty. I hope he listens to this advice.
Old 17-05-2013, 02:53
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.
Points: 3,223, Level: 8 Points: 3,223, Level: 8 Points: 3,223, Level: 8
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

Out there said it all!! Don't do it! A chew and swallow is the best way to get what you want from oxycodone, in my opinion of course!!
Old 17-05-2013, 04:55

26 y/o Male from USA - New York
Intravenous should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Yes, it is technically a risk to shoot anything up your veins, but i've banged pills for two years without any harm. If it is instant release, all you need to do is crush the pill, mix it up in enough water to fill the syringe, draw through cotton (they will advise you to use a micron filter for maximum filtration but like I said, i've been fine for two years using this method; NOT TO SAY THAT YOU WILL), and shoot away. of course I always use alcohol to clean the injection site.

Intravenous added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

also, be sure to push out the excess air in the needle before you shoot...it should be nothing but liquid.
it is very simple. if you are a first timer, the trouble should be in not missing the vein.
good luck.

don;t post dangerous information, disclaimer or not

Last edited by Intravenous; 17-05-2013 at 04:55. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-05-2013, 04:56
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Just4Noobs is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

A clean and pure chemical is safest in the veins so long as you know what steps to take to protect yourself, like how to inject, obviously you know how. But binders and fillers are just something that build up until you wish you never shot it up. The bioavailaility of these pills is wonderful orally, just parachute it or go for regular oral dose imo
Old 21-05-2013, 02:10

Male from Canada
Spudz needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Assuming you're dealing with a generic of the OC80mg, very easy to use and abuse. I usually remove the outer coating by washing it off with cold water. Then crush the pill somehow, a pill crusher is easiest, don't crush it too fine otherwise it plugs everything. Get yourself a good sized cooker - a fairly large soup spoon works well and dump your crushed pill into it. Then add about 120 units of sterile water. Why so much? These pills have lots of crap in them. Stir your powder into the water. Find a heat source, lighter or a burner on the stove and bring your mix to a boil. As it starts to boil a clear area will form on the top of your mix. Use something to push the powder off to the side, you should have a nice, clear lake in the middle. Drop in a large cigarette filter and draw the mix into your fit through it. Make sure the mix is going through the filter. If you want to be really careful you can grab a second spoon and filter the solution a second time. Let the mix cool a bit before use (1-2 minutes or run cold water over the fit). You probably know where to go from here. Blastoff.
Old 27-05-2013, 13:22

26 y/o Male from USA - New York
Intravenous should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intravenous View Post
Yes, it is technically a risk to shoot anything up your veins, but i've banged pills for two years without any harm. If it is instant release, all you need to do is crush the pill, mix it up in enough water to fill the syringe, draw through cotton (they will advise you to use a micron filter for maximum filtration but like I said, i've been fine for two years using this method; NOT TO SAY THAT YOU WILL), and shoot away. of course I always use alcohol to clean the injection site.

Intravenous added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

also, be sure to push out the excess air in the needle before you shoot...it should be nothing but liquid.
it is very simple. if you are a first timer, the trouble should be in not missing the vein.
good luck.
i'm just curious if anyone sees this as "dangerous info"? apparently someone thinks it is from the red stars above, but is the suppression of information "safe"? information isn't dangerous in and of itself; it's what you do with the information.

it seems like when someone asks about injecting pills, we are all supposed to be sheep and just say "nope, don't do it". i thought that was exactly what this website was against? ithought we were here to reveal information in a safe manner, not suppress it...the dude who posted above me is the one you should be getting at but whatever.

please do not discuss reputation in posts. It is against the rules, if you feel it unjust you can report it from your control panel
Old 30-05-2013, 03:52
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Eguitarist35 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Was wondering... you said crushable if I'm not mistaken, as they are generic, but I thought the generics were time released like the OPs? If I'm mistaken, then I apologize.
Old 30-05-2013, 03:55
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Just4Noobs is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intravenous View Post
i'm just curious if anyone sees this as "dangerous info"? apparently someone thinks it is from the red stars above, but is the suppression of information "safe"? information isn't dangerous in and of itself; it's what you do with the information.
Injecting binders and fillers is not safe, so stating that you've injected pills for years can be interpreted as a green light to some people, and causing people harm is the opposite of what this site or any of its users should be potentiating.

absolute great explanation! well done
Old 30-05-2013, 04:23
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from USA - New Hampshire
I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.
Points: 2,485, Level: 7 Points: 2,485, Level: 7 Points: 2,485, Level: 7
Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2%

This thread could go wither way here....

There are different opinions on this subject, BUT our main goal is Harm Reduction....

That being said, if someone is planning on injecting a solution made from a pill, the obvious safest and best advise one can give is do not do it. This advise can also be almost as dangerous as no advise at all though...

If someone is coming and looking on information on the safest way to inject something, then it is our job to first explain all of the dangers, and that it's best not to, BUT most people are coming here because they are going to attempt it anyways. That being said, might as well make sure they are going to do it with the most reduced harm.

So, to the OP, you have been told about the dangers of injecting pills and that it is best not to do it.. BUT if you are going to do it anyways then please listen to the fallowing advice...

-Filter filter filter, The best thing to do after you have your crushed pill/water solution is to filter it with a micron (wheel) filter. These can be ordered online, if you can not obtain these then a sterile cutip filter will have to work and you should filter your solution at least 3 times. Each time in a different sterile spoon.

- Make sure you are always using a fresh, new ,unused syringe to avoid bacteria and communicable disease.

- Use at lease 90% alcohol to sterilize everything in your work station.

-Make sure there is no air left in the needle by tippin it upside down (needle pointing up) tapping it to push the air towards the needle then pushing the air out with the plundger

-Make sure you register in a vein so blood comes in before you shoot. Missing shots can lead to abscesses and lost limbs.

But again, with the bio-availability of oxycodone being so high taken orally, that is the best way to take it.

Come on DF friends, since when to we just attack someone with a "DO NOT DO IT" campaign instead of an "It's best not to but, if you are going to, then do it safely as possible" campaign?

I will post this now and in a a few minutes add some links on safe injecting and finding veins for the OP to peruse and ponder.

This is an injecting tips and safety mega information thread
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...injection+tips

This is for people who started injecting and did or did not regret it and why or why not
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...39#post1285739

This is a thread all about vein maintenance
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...injection+tips

Stay Safe and Be Well
JJ

Last edited by I_MISS_160s; 30-05-2013 at 04:37. Reason: adding some shit

Share this on:

Tags
oxycodone

Sitelinks: Information: