Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 13-05-2013, 20:36

26 y/o Male from United States
bksabbath should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Is 90 mg of Adderall a safe dose?

I'm semi-experienced with Adderall, having taken it off and on for the past couple years, once or twice every couple months. The most I've ever taken in one dose is 60 mg (180 mg spaced throughout the day) and that gets my heart racing pretty good. I'd like to take 90 mg at once for an even better high, but I really don't have an urge to go into cardiac arrest or have heart palpitations/arrhythmia. Is it safe to take 90mg at once, or am I being too risky?
Old 13-05-2013, 20:51
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%
Re: Is 90 mg of Adderall a safe dose?

Instead of eating 90 mg and overloading your whole system, why not insufflate 10-20 mg for a better high?

Once you eat a bunch, there's really no turning back when the negative effects take hold and overpower the euphoria. With insufflation, a little bit goes a long way, and it's easy to bump yourself up a bit more, and the effects wear off more quickly, so you don't feel committed to the terrible outcomes that taking 90mg of Adderall can bring on.

Because frankly, if 60mg started to feel bad, what do you think 90mg will do? The rapid onset of small amounts snorted will bring probably more euphoria than eating a huge amount would, but can be maintained over a period of time without the huge crash that will come from taking too many pills.

My friend (serious) suggested drinking a "red bull" beforehand due to the dopamine precursors in it. I don't know anything about that but he seemed to. I also don't sell Red Bull or have any interest in it, so do whatever you want with that tidbit.
Old 13-05-2013, 20:55

26 y/o Male from United States
bksabbath should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

That's good advice. Thanks. Yeah it doesn't sound like a good idea. As far as the caffeine thing goes, I usually drink some strong coffee while buzzing to up the euphoria, and take a couple tums to potentiate the adderall. That seems to work pretty well.
Old 13-05-2013, 21:00
Palladium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Michigan
SublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,949, Level: 9 Points: 3,949, Level: 9 Points: 3,949, Level: 9
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I would not recommend you doing this.

Although I really don't have any clue how high of a tolerance you have or how often you take Adderall, I would strongly recommend not taking the risk.

Everyone is different when it comes to how drugs will effect them.

When you are having fears and concerns about doing serious damage to your body such as Cardiac arrest, heart palpitations, arrhythmia, death, etc., You should pay attention to those fears because it's not a good idea to just say "fuck it" and do it anyways.

So my opinion is no, it's not a good idea. If your going to do Adderall(or any other drug for that matter) be careful with your dosage. Don't just take a large amount all at once and just hope for the best. If your going to use these powerful substances than you have to be careful. Take them in small doses to prevent harming yourself.

I hope you make the right decision, my friend.

It's always better to be safe than sorry.

-Peace

Post Quality Evaluations:
great harm reduction advise to avoid an unknown risk situation
Old 14-05-2013, 22:24

Male from United States
Dopamphamine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

It is a safe dose, based on my long experience with adderall you will get an uncomfortable high for the first few hours based on your tolerance history then a terrible crash for at least 10 hours. I'm not sure how long it will take for your tolerance to lower sufficiently, I'm still trying to figure that out for myself. It sucks because amphetamine are my DOC.

your "long experience" has nothing to do with how someone else will react to a drug
Old 14-05-2013, 22:47
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.
Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%

Nobody can tell you what the effects are going to be for you or even if you will crash or not!! In my experience if you have taken 60mg at once, then 90mg will produce 30mg more of the effects.
And please don't snort it. Shame on you willy for suggesting he go with that ROA! Your still my boy though! In my opinion its not life threatening going from 60mg to 90mg but dont make a decision solely on my opinion. Trust yourself, you know your body best. Be safe!!
Old 14-05-2013, 23:07
Titanium Member

59 y/o Female from USA - California
longwalk is on the way uplongwalk is on the way uplongwalk is on the way up
Points: 358, Level: 3 Points: 358, Level: 3 Points: 358, Level: 3
Activity: 20.5% Activity: 20.5% Activity: 20.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bksabbath View Post
I'm semi-experienced with Adderall, having taken it off and on for the past couple years, once or twice every couple months. The most I've ever taken in one dose is 60 mg (180 mg spaced throughout the day) and that gets my heart racing pretty good. I'd like to take 90 mg at once for an even better high, but I really don't have an urge to go into cardiac arrest or have heart palpitations/arrhythmia. Is it safe to take 90mg at once, or am I being too risky?
That depends...

While you could probably get away with it, provided you have no undiagnosed underlying heart conditions, and no special susceptibility to its other potential side effects, probably seems like way too low a standard, given the risks.

Not to mention that even if your heart can handle it, 90 mgs all at once may just make you feel lousy (jittery, headache, mega-crash, etc.), rather than giving you a better high. And as others have noted, once they are dissolved and on their way into your system, you can't get them back.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:53

Male from United States
coausti is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

The question is, do you have any intolerances to amphetamines, and how much do you weigh? Weight plays a very large roll in the consumption of drugs.
Old 15-06-2013, 10:12

20 y/o Male from United States
3ric is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Yes your good I had 90mg earlier did it all snorting I what are u gonna do

Just because you successfully snorted 90mg, doesn't make someone else, "good" to do the same.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, amphetamines