Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 12-05-2013, 13:49
Titanium Member

Male from United States
jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 539, Level: 3 Points: 539, Level: 3 Points: 539, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
proper way to hold syringe

I havent been shooting very long and everything i've learned iv'e had to learn on my own. i have a lot of trouble hitting especially late into a session and i just dawned on me that i never really learned the proper way to hold the needle. i know i'm not doing it right.i'm always having to adjust my hand a few times . my postion for registering makes it very hard to push down after. any help would be awesome
Old 12-05-2013, 19:18
Silver Member

Male from Earth
socialblacktarfly is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: proper way to hold syringe

Hi, I have took the time to use the search engine for you as a courtesy but in the future if you have a question, go ahead and use the search feature just in case your question has been asked and then you will get a much quicker answer

Here you go http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...oper+injection
Old 12-05-2013, 19:26
Titanium Member

Male from United States
jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialblacktarfly View Post
Hi, I have took the time to use the search engine for you as a courtesy but in the future if you have a question, go ahead and use the search feature just in case your question has been asked and then you will get a much quicker answer

Here you go http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...oper+injection

thanks. i'm gonna assume you're just better at navigating the site. i would never start a thread before checking the forums first. plenty af iv dos and donts just nothing directly addressing finger placement and stance. the real problem is im a but spastic. i actually hold my pen and fork weird so you can imagine...

scratch that. i just checked out the link whick i've read before and it doesnt really address the issue i'm having

Last edited by jimmyjames35; 12-05-2013 at 20:01.
Old 12-05-2013, 20:11
Silver Member

29 y/o Female from Canada
Julya is a decent psychonaut.Julya is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1

I'm holding the barrel with my thumb and ring finger, so I have my index and middle finger on the plunger. I find it easy to register that way, and I never have to move my hand or finger to do so. Hope it can help you!
Old 12-05-2013, 20:30
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julya View Post
I'm holding the barrel with my thumb and ring finger, so I have my index and middle finger on the plunger. I find it easy to register that way, and I never have to move my hand or finger to do so. Hope it can help you!

thanks. i know its kind of a strange question and hard to explain. i just end up having to do so much adjusting that i end up lossing shots that i had.
then too much blood. you can't see whats going on. you wait too long and then you're trying to register but don't realize the syring is clogged and u can't figure out why you're not registering .
i've been a distaster lately. and it doesnt help that i ahve hardly any good veins to start with.

OOOHH also maybe im going crazy but i dont know whats happening but every vein i use to use has suddenly turned into an artery,
maybe thats not what it is,but the blood squirts too hard into the barrel and the hits dont go thru. they end up backing up into my arm which hurts alot. is it possible they are veins and i just fucked them up?
i dont know, all i do know is that i saw my fathers hand the other day he has these MASSIVE beautiful veins, i feel so sick for being jealous of his ugly veiny hands.
seriously tho, i felt they were mocking me, they were so juicy lol
Old 12-05-2013, 21:06
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julya View Post
^That's exactly how I do it. YOu can use the index and middle finger to manipulate the plunger, and hold the barrel with your thumb and ring+pinky finger.

Of course the real way to hold a syringe is with two hands, and not pointed at yourself.

Dude honestly you might wanna quit shooting coke if your veins are getting that fucked up and your blood pressure is making the barrel fill with blood... shooting coke is reeal bad news, as I am sure you have realized by now.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good suggestion.
Old 13-05-2013, 03:09
Silver Member

29 y/o Female from Canada
Julya is a decent psychonaut.Julya is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjames35 View Post
i've been a distaster lately. and it doesnt help that i ahve hardly any good veins to start with.

You dont have to use a tourniquet if you dont want/need to. I find it easier to go without since you dont have to remember when to un -tie it .You can roll a sweater and hold it with your armpit to make your veins pop up when needed. You can make some push-ups, it does help. Also, beeing warm makes you veins closer to the surface of the skin so easier to get. Try to take a bath when nothing else works (its also very pleasurable to get high in a bath or shower, believe me)

Rest your hand on your knee or thigh too, it makes it more stable. And to forget to insert the pin bevel facing up, its smoother that way.

When none of those tips work anymore, its time to rest haha !
Stay safe

Great advice for the OP!
Bad suggestion. If he ODs in the bath what will stop him from drowning?
Old 13-05-2013, 03:29
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

honestly, youtube probably has an instructional video on properly administering IV's by yourself and it's probably gonna come from professional medical advice.
Old 13-05-2013, 05:45
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra$h View Post
honestly, youtube probably has an instructional video on properly administering IV's by yourself and it's probably gonna come from professional medical advice.
SOunds like a lot of probablys to be relying on to hand out as one line advice.

If you found the youtube video on how to administer I.V.'s to yourself as described by medical professionals, please upload it to this site and link to it here so you get good rep, not bad rep for posting worthless one-liners where you are honest about what probably might exist.

Because honestly, anything could be said to probably be out there.
Old 13-05-2013, 06:21
Palladium Member

Female from Earth
ex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 5,548, Level: 10 Points: 5,548, Level: 10 Points: 5,548, Level: 10
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

If you want some literature on injecting safety and technique, please read the attached article. The main thing is that you're not causing yourself damage and due to anatomical differences between people, there is no one formal manner of doing it; it's a personal thing that you need to find the right angle/position in order to be comfortable. This requires a bit of manual dexterity that will become easier over time.

Great reference. Thanks for sharing
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mqi_safer_injecting_guide_web.pdf (4.54 MB, 13 views)
Old 13-05-2013, 07:29
Silver Member

Male from Earth
socialblacktarfly is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1

When I inject tie off about 2 inches above my left elbow and sit on toilet with left arm across counter and my arm turned inwards a bit so that the crease of my left arm is facing inwards. The tie I use I hold tight with my mouth and use my right hand to administer. There is a nice vein towards the outside or my arm at the end of the crease (this is why I have my arm turned inwards a bit so the my left hand is clenched and palm downwards) I insert needle with opening facing up and point going in and do this like I'm holding a pencil. When I insert needle I draw back plunger just a bit with my thumb so there is an air pocket and then I keep gliding into vein and as soon as air pocket starts to fill up I slowly start pushing plunger with thumb and as long as there is no burn I keep going and halfway thru I release tourniquet. I use my ring finger and middle finger to stabilize syringe after I've drawn back on the plunger and left a little room for blood to fill into.

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, heroin, heroine, inject iv needles needle, intravenous cocaine, intravenous drug use, meth

» New Threads
Is it safe to take 400mg of...
Last post by IRX120
22 Replies, 410 Views
Casual marijuana use linked to...
Last post by Dr.Evil
12 Replies, 203 Views
first time heavy drug?
Last post by (NS)-M-Lo-Reason
15 Replies, 296 Views
What's your definition of an...
Last post by Mr Bumble