Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 26-04-2013, 03:18

34 y/o Female from United States
Gilfsoonmaybe should review received reputation comments.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Ear ring, dimmer vision, slow motion and even tracers? Then calm

My aunt took a big iv hit today and instantly her ears started ringing, vision dimmed and she felt like she was in slow motion. When hervision did clear it went a bit wavy then she saw tracers. This lasted about 20 minutes then she feels tired? She washed in acetone, and there was some meth from another bag mixed in. Has anyone here had, that happen?
Old 26-04-2013, 15:04
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
Krunche is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Re: Ear ring, dimmer vision, slow motion and even tracers? Then calm

Yeeep that sounds like me a couple days ago. I also had instant heartburn and my stomach was growling. Its the cut :/
Old 29-04-2013, 10:31

21 y/o Male from United States
BlazinBowls should review received reputation comments.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Blood pressure rapidly shot up.. From the cut hahaha
Old 29-04-2013, 11:26
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,649, Level: 20 Points: 19,649, Level: 20 Points: 19,649, Level: 20
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazinBowls View Post
Blood pressure rapidly shot up.. From the cut hahaha
I dont follow, whats so funny?
Please try to be as clear as possible, thanks.
Old 29-04-2013, 12:25

21 y/o Male from United States
BlazinBowls should review received reputation comments.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post
I dont follow, whats so funny?
Please try to be as clear as possible, thanks.
What would you like me to be more clear on?
I was repeating the same thing that was just said.. So I laughed
Old 02-05-2013, 20:33

Any one know what kind of cut did it? She is having major issues still and hasnt used in three days.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:05

19 y/o Female from United States
Miss.Tweakie is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'm not 100% sure, and I don't iv my meth, but that sounds like it was cut with MSM. Like I said I could be wrong, might wanna look it up or ask someone other than me
Old 03-05-2013, 01:19
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Uh, to me, this just sounds like a strong meth rush. I don't think it has anything to do with the cut. The ear ringing is called a bell ringer, people often seek out a shot that will give them a "bell ringer". Blurred vision is pretty common when you get a strong rush. I don't have a ton of experience with shooting meth, I've done it maybe a dozen times, but what you described sounds like a really good rush.

As far as you feeling tired, Idk. A lot of people talk about doing meth and getting tired, it happens when you're heavy into a speed addiction.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:39
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from Earth
LittleBabyNothing is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 214, Level: 2 Points: 214, Level: 2 Points: 214, Level: 2
Activity: 7.7% Activity: 7.7% Activity: 7.7%

I agree to Moving pictures.
This happens to my Kitty cat when she takes too much and she has not ate anything or she has had a loads of coffee before. The best way (At least for her) to solve this situation is to drink something with high level of glucose (For example Porter or unalcoholic beer (Alcohol usually makes it even worse)), eat something warm and try to go to sleep (At least forse to close eyes for a moment and lie down)).
Old 03-05-2013, 01:42

19 y/o Female from United States
Miss.Tweakie is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn that doesn't sound like a fun rush to me. I'ma stick with snortation ^.^
Old 06-05-2013, 13:23
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

The meth rushes I get are so fucking strong and intense. I get the blurred and crossed vsion, head spin, and my body jolts agressively to the extreme pleasure waves. I grunt, moan, and move very fast on my bed. I love them extreme to where I dont' have control and I just ride that bitch out. I also shake and appear possessed. Shit's so strong I even knocked my bed against the wall from how violently I was moving. That is what I seek with every shot and I get that just about every time. That is a great rush that's better than sex to me. My whole body is taken over by it.
Old 06-05-2013, 16:56
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
SemiCharmedLife is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

When I slam...I get the same rush. I call them the whomp whomps. My eyes get blurry, I feel dazed, sometimes my chest burns and I get that tickle in the back of the throat. Even sometimes I've had orgasms. I sure do miss those rushes but gotta have veins too. As for the tiredness, sounds like you may have over amped yourself.
Old 06-05-2013, 19:00
Banned

LOL at "whomp whomps". I call it getting fucked by a ghost since I move agggressively like I'm being thrown around. I usually get the chest burn as well along with the chemical vapor type taste before it starts. That sucks tremendously you can't slam anymore since you can't get the rush. I just can't get enough of that amazing adrenaline filled ride.
Old 06-05-2013, 21:08

22 y/o Male from United States
gmaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 10.6% Activity: 10.6% Activity: 10.6%

Could be unreacted phed, it can cause a 'light' feeling and kindof disconnected with some voices
Old 06-05-2013, 23:40

53 y/o Male from USA - Louisiana
Reaction Master is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

It also can be what they call (sleepy dope). It has that rush at first then u get tired. In some cases after u take about an hour nap u snap back into your speed zone. I understand that it is the certain type of phed they use in there pot of charms. My dog says its the red phed that cause the after affects of sleepy dope. my dog also said that when he took them out and replaced with different type it took away that sleepy like stage. But all in all she got a very good reaction from that good candy.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:50

22 y/o Male from United States
gmaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 10.6% Activity: 10.6% Activity: 10.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaction Master View Post
It also can be what they call (sleepy dope). It has that rush at first then u get tired. In some cases after u take about an hour nap u snap back into your speed zone. I understand that it is the certain type of phed they use in there pot of charms. My dog says its the red phed that cause the after affects of sleepy dope. my dog also said that when he took them out and replaced with different type it took away that sleepy like stage. But all in all she got a very good reaction from that good candy.
Yeah and just to add that reddish color is pseudo cooked from the One pot method usually the slang is 'Annie' or 'Nazi dope'
Old 07-05-2013, 03:13
Silver Member

Male from Earth
socialblacktarfly is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

It sounds to me also like the big IV meth rush we look for after we figured out that's what happened and we weren't overdosing. The first time I got the euphoric rush from meth it scared me so bad I thought I was overdosing. The reason it scared me like that was because it was the exact opposite of any feeling from meth I've ever experienced. I like to compare it to when you take a hit of ecstacy and it kicks in. You get fuzzy really quick and your ears are ringing and you feel a warmth run inside of you that causes a strange reaction in your privates like you just had an unassisted orgasm and your eyes keep wanting to close and roll back. So if your friend had any of this happen to her, tell her to keep calm it will be over shortly and that she had just experienced what every meth iv user chases....lol and that's exactly what's so scary about it for a first timer because its the opposite of what you are expecting to happen. The worst you can do is freak out and cause your body anymore stress then neccessary and remember to stay hydrated and take emergenC packets for vitamins and minerals.

Post Quality Evaluations:
very explanatory thx
Nice:) so thats what happened! Thanks..
Old 10-05-2013, 19:06

friend have been having these amazing uncontrollable orgasm over and over and over. many times without even being touched! was driving down the road and rocking hips uncontrollably having orgasms. When high desperately need sex...Need it! If man is not around (when a gusty wind isn't enough anymore) the thick dildo and vibe come out and pussy. Love slamming at the same time.

Has no relevance to the thread title.
Not really relevant, but would be a lovely addition to the meth sex thread.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:37
Banned

You cannot slam at the same time you're masturbating; please do elaborate as to how you pull that off without missing your shot.
Old 11-05-2013, 15:19
Silver Member

Male from France
babar001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

IMHO we should really stop incriminating supposed cuts each time someone has a bad reaction. My cousin, who is a medical student abroad, personnaly experienced an incredible range of different effects, while being able to actually know later it was the same substance all along (kept a small amount each time for testing purpose if he had the occasion)

Symptoms described here are non specific and fearly inconsistants, could relates to dozens of conditions, psychosis outbreak included. The key point to remember is that

You never can for sure tell appart what could be the sign of a serious condition from genuine creations of your mind.

Here is the tricky part : Even if it's the latter rather than the former, it 's often based on something real. It's just completly distorted and magnified. On top of that thinking you have a condition can actually makes you exhibit its symptoms , even signs. A perfect self-reinforcing circle (1)

Tip : you can have clues that something bad is really happening. My advice for frequent meth users, feel free to call bs it's only my opinion :

buy a blood pressure checker fpr 25$ at your local pharmacy
  • take down your base values when not under any drugs
  • First after laying down at least 5 minutes while relaxed
  • Then just after getting up
  • after an intense physical workout
  • perhaps also the day you feel very anxious about something, like before an exam

If you never go past 15 systolic under any circonstances when not intoxicated, and skyrocket over 20 while experiencing a bad reaction to your hit : go to the ER. Same thing if your way to low.

The thing can often tell your heart rate too. While anything up to 200 might not be that unusual (I would not be ok with anything over 160-170 for too long, just because it would be so exhausting and not fun. But It always go down to your body, what you know you can take, your previous conditions, risks factors etc. Just the obvious. )

Buy an easy to use thermometer so you can check if you'r not either in extrem overheat or in hypothermia (less likely)

Don't use rectal devices, never, even for your kids. It's bad for your rectal lining
Multiple organ faillures secondary to severe overheating is perhaps the most frequent cause of death by acute meth intoxication. Acute amphetamines intoxications are not as life threatening as you might think. It happens all the time, but not nearly as with some other substances who are more often than not prescribed everyday by physicians. However meth will without much doubt fuck you up good in the long run, but you weren't planning to keep using all the way to old age right ?

You also could save for a blood sugar meter
A whooping 20$ that could tell you for sure if it's time to go looking for food. After 2 weeks not taking the time to eat while you were in the basement trying to contact aliens, it was time anyway. They understand and will wait till you get back. (no offense intended) Seriously low blood sugar is not really caused by not eating, but can happen for other reasons for frequent bingers.

-------------
(1) the mind is that tricky. For exemple during a panic attack , when often someone often might think he is having a heart attack, can create electrical abnormalities on the EKG which you would expect if it was the real deal. They are not permanent in this case, and a reasonably well trained health professional could tell the difference.

(2) It's NOT life threatening by itself if it's not chronic, but no need to take the risk. Just go there, explain you felt bad and happened to check your BP, tell them you took meth (they don't care, you have no idea the thing they see everyday..) Worst case you just made your trip far better by reassuring yourself, instead of going through hell for hours.
You may have at least to diminish your use for some time though and It's not a surprise : meth is not giving you a better health.. But so does a McDonald's meal or smoking. It's not the reason you do those things anyway, life is not a competition to live longer than everyone else. Just know what you are doing.

How often, how much, and how frequently you can keep eating your Bigmac before ending in a coffin, It varies from person-to-person and for a single individual over time, An overweighted 65yo man with diabete and history of cardiac disease in his family should do the math himself. Same idea for meth or anything else.

Great point that if a person keeps blaming such reactions on the cut, they are potentially dismissing what could be an underlying problem
Old 31-08-2013, 21:34

Male from United States
MarcoGee should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

It really makes me sad to think that there is an entire group of folks using their "Beautiful Shards" and they care about how it looks. But sadly a lot of these folks are actually describing the effects of the cuts and additives and have really never had the chance to do real top quality and un-cut Meth. Back in the 1970's nobody was feeling sleepy after doing a shot (unless they over amped). You would go to your buddy's house and he would be re-wiring the vacuum cleaner at 4am! You had energy and focus and it lasted (on the first day) about 18 hours without needing to re-dose. A friend of mine recently tried some picture perfect product and it was horrible. What amazes me is folks are describing all these feelings that are really not associated with Meth.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:30

28 y/o Male from United States
Pestulio is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

[QUOTE=Gilfsoonmaybe;1291263]My aunt took a big iv hit today and instantly her ears started ringing, vision dimmed and she felt like she was in slow motion. When hervision did clear it went a bit wavy then she saw tracers. This lasted about 20 minutes then she feels tired? She washed in acetone, and there was some meth from another bag mixed in. Has anyone here had, that happen?[/QUOTE

LIES about the cut...94% is damn near pure, she should be careful because i know people who actually shoot for that very thing and some now half to do bout a half to get that high. and some over shoot because they are convinced they need more without actually knowing yet... and it will make you permanently blind or cause very extreme noticeable brain damage the more they jump.. my friend completely sober will crush all and mix all together then try pinch like a 8th and that will tell you if its good stuff or not... then feel free, a qtr is usually safe for the average human, but she be putting all in spoon and drawing half of it at a time with 2 minutes in between each to decide if its good or more... i think i can't imagine that being cute since the only time i've every heard of experiencing that was when someone is completely sober and sometimes they backtoback them or by jumping amount they stopped at already!

Pestulio added 10 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

I've yet to experience this cut you speak of... dump a qtr or half in. draw once. euphoria! draw chaser and everything they discrib is exactly what you get down into detail... i'm sorry bro what you know to be cut is simply called a jump!!!

Pestulio added 4 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

take your pure and jump yourself a qtr then you'll know the difference between a ringer and getting a bong... cut doesn't make people tweak for 3 to 4 days before they need again...

Pestulio added 200 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

no cut bro! face it you get pooo

Last edited by Pestulio; 03-11-2013 at 07:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
injection, methamphetamine, side effects

» New Threads
Prescribed Klonopin 1mg 3x a...
Last post by alienhunter
2 Replies, 65 Views
10 days baby!!
Last post by Dawn Godess
7 Replies, 137 Views