Old 15-03-2013, 16:02

34 y/o Male from United States
myneighborsatan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Cleaning meth pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeGirl View Post
What if you accidentally melt your sweater/blanket/ pants to the outside of the bowl when you wipe/cool it after a hit? I've don't this far too many times lol, and it's a huge pain to clean off!
Allow to cool, then using a utility/razor knife gently scrape away. Try to stick with damp paper towel for cooling, using either a brief swipe motion across the paper towel or bringing the cloth to the bowl, and lightly dabbing the glass repeatedly. Changing either motion can result in too much surface contact for far too long, followed by a shattering pop. No fun.

Speaking of pains, I was once in the company of a weeble that chose to keep the room completely black during playtime, with no real difficulties in staying safe. But he couldn't really keep track of the burner while twirling it to cool, and poured nearly .5g of molten candy from the carbuerater onto his bare knee one evening. All in all the lesson was learned, and he was thankful it was only a knee and not anywhere more delicate.
Old 19-03-2013, 14:18

Female from Earth
Saccharine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 304, Level: 2 Points: 304, Level: 2 Points: 304, Level: 2

Fellow tweakers, it turns out boiling bleach creates chlorine gas. This is very dangerous. Chlorine gas is heavy and sinks to the floor, so please make sure you have no pets around. It is much safer to heat the bleach in a pot until it is hot, but not to a boil.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for pointing that out! Clearly it doesn't have to involve a meth lab to have a chemical fiasco in a tweaker kitchen.
Old 19-03-2013, 19:35

29 y/o Male from United States
markwithaniced is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Can SWIM please post a new twofold article? 1. How to tell what your shit was cut with, and 2. how to pull out what little if any good is still in there should it happen to SWIM.

Please no posting about how much you hate people who cut the stuff BLAH BLAH... we are looking for educated answers. I would love to rage on about WTF I am going to do with a BALL of shit that kinda looks right, but tastes like cheap popuri flower sent. I won't finish this in 20 years because it is Fing horrid. (1/4 strength of normal)

markwithaniced added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Please just focus on the question.

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306

Last edited by markwithaniced; 19-03-2013 at 19:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-03-2013, 03:11

21 y/o Male from United States
True Ballin should review received reputation comments.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Try the product "Whink". It's a rust remover EASILY cleans the bowl. Or if privacy is available boil in bleach in microwave.
Old 28-03-2013, 10:15

33 y/o Male from Canada
TheShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

This dude I know uses Qtips and cigarette ashes. If a rookie ends up burning shit then a good soak in alcohol helps
Old 14-04-2013, 04:18
Silver Member

Male from USA - Texas
Hippiedave82 is a decent psychonaut.Hippiedave82 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

I havent smoked in months but I got a bud on the way with some meth for me! I broke out my old pipe and its pretty fuckin dirty so im gonna do the microwave and bleach trick....just wanted to make sure there is no risk in blowinh up my microwave. Ive read 3 1/2 minutes in a coffe cup, but what if my microwave is stronger than yalls? Just wanna be safe because im house sitting...i cant burn this house down. Any other house though
Old 14-04-2013, 09:05
Silver Member

Nightowl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Wow that much discussion... use a torch . Don't have torch us alcohol.... don't have alcohol use hair spay then soap and water. In no hairspray use windex or other household cleaners but use soap and water after.... if chems not enough add mild abrasive.. If u can't figure it out from there then perhaps u should not be doing drugs.....
Old 14-04-2013, 09:19
Silver Member

Male from USA - Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightowl View Post
Wow that much discussion... use a torch . Don't have torch us alcohol.... don't have alcohol use hair spay then soap and water. In no hairspray use windex or other household cleaners but use soap and water after.... if chems not enough add mild abrasive.. If u can't figure it out from there then perhaps u should not be doing drugs.....
Well normally I do use a torch but I dont have one at the moment. To me that has always been the best method.
I did do the bleach and microwave trick this time and it worked great. Equivalent cleaning power as a torch but much quicker.

Then I.got super spun and used the bleach to make a kickass new tshirt
Old 14-04-2013, 09:42
Silver Member

Nightowl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

There are many ways to clean a pipe. The bleach one does really work but sometimes u only have what u have. Now here is the tweakers list of possibilities....
Acetone or other solvent.... is paint thinner, mineral spirits, nail polish remover etc.. no ?solvent then on to alcohol, no alcohol then on to cleaners start with windex and just go from there... no cleaners then try hairspray.... Now remember after using anything other than rubbing alcohol use soap and water afterwards. Q-tips work great for scrubbing just be careful. Now if whatever cleaner you have isn't working all the way add an abrasive. There are several u can use. Salt, ashes, sand, un-used cat litter, or even broken glass. Just be careful. Add some abrasive to cleaner and rub gently for asking as it takes.

And for all those people out there with the "perfect pipe cleaning method" remember when u are a tweaker or are tweaking sometimes u only got what u got. McGyver that **** man.

Nightowl added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Oh and of course the torch but I assumed you didn't have one or you wouldn't post here... that Go-To way

Last edited by Nightowl; 14-04-2013 at 09:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 14-04-2013, 09:56
Silver Member

Male from USA - Texas

@Nightowl hairspray? Thats the only one that stands out as a maybe not hah I would think it would make the glass sticky and if I used a q-tip on it I would have a bit of a mess.
Old 14-04-2013, 20:43
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from United States
equitube is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Are we really here again? Equi is a very experienced user and the best method he's found hands down is boiling in the microwave in a DILUTE solutiion of common household liquid bleach (Clorox, Purex etc, sodium hypochlorite, NOT the 5% ).
1oz in 10-12 ozs of tapwater is safe and not even toxic to drink (well much less toxic than the meth that goes in it note DON'T drink it though) boil for abt 3 min, rinse dry w/ cotton swabs/ lighter or time and it's just like new.

I can say that I've employed this method literally hundreds of times with no ill effects.
Old 15-04-2013, 12:22

20 y/o Female from United States
d380793 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

I use sea salt as it seems to be more effective than table salt, q-tips, nail (not needed anymore).

1.wet q-tip both ends
2. Dab the tip of the q-tip in sea salt
3. Stick in the bowl and scrub away
4. Use wet end of q-tip without salt to retrieve salt from bowl
5. Use dry q-tips to dry the inside off (I hold my pipe where a light is shining behind so I can get my pipe 100% spotless)

The nail I used the pointy end of it to scrape the outside of the bowl off (I was setting my pipe down on fabrics and they were melting to the pipe. Just little dots all around the bottom. Be careful with a nail not to apply to much pressure it will cause scratching or breakage.

That's how I do it.
Old 26-04-2013, 01:04
hotdogfrenchfries hotdogfrenchfries is nu online
Titanium Member

33 y/o Male from France
hotdogfrenchfries is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Putting some acetone in the pipe, covering both holes with fingers, shaking, then dumping all of the acetone, is probably the fastest way to dry the pipe.
You see, acetone is used to dry laboratory glassware all the time. It evaporates really fast.
Old 26-04-2013, 04:16
Silver Member

Female from Earth
emilym is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%

Can't go past the bleach inthe microwave trick.

Cleans it like new. If you have "Sweet puff" stamped on the stem it will get rid of that too lol

I just put my pipe in a mug, fill it with bleach just over the bowl. Zap it in the microwave for 1 min 30. then wash it out througherly with water.
Then i will either let it air dry or dry it off with a towel then get at it with the torch lighter to evap the rest of the moister.

It comes out like new.

If i want to just do a quick clean i will use magic eraser. Go over it once with a damp piece. Then go over it with a dry one. Works a treat too.
Old 29-04-2013, 11:14

42 y/o Male from United States
NDish is an unknown quantity at this point

Put it in a bowl of half water and half bleach then into a microwave for 2 minutes then use a Q-tip and what is left if anything at all just wipes off with out any real effort at all
Old 02-05-2013, 13:44

Male from United States
NEO999 is an unknown quantity at this point

unless patience is a firture? A torch and propane tank(properly used)will keep tools clean the longest!
Old 02-05-2013, 16:26
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Australia
michael6120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I've been trying to find some good ice in sydney but the last few times i've been ripped off and sold fake stuff . . so ive kinda quit looking. The last stuff just left a big hard brown burn on the inside of my pipe. I should clean it because no doubt I'll accidentally come across some gear again eventually by accident. I'm sure its been covered, but whats the best way to clean out a big burned mass out of the bottom of my bowl?

When i had REAL stuff I would clean my bowl with magic eraser which was so much easier and faster than going out of my way to do the bleach methods
Old 02-05-2013, 22:00
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
Possibilities is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 161, Level: 2 Points: 161, Level: 2 Points: 161, Level: 2
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

Use a proper torch and evenly distribute the heat throughout the pipe. Keep it on a medium level flame and just let the heat do the work.

If you don't have access to that, use a stove top. Anything with intense heat will clean it right up. Just be extremely careful, because overheating it, or cooling it off too fast can cause the glass to crack, or break, and debris can fly all around, even hurt you.
Old 02-05-2013, 22:15

37 y/o Female from United States
roknonpoint needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1

Get a propane torch, lit about half, hold the torch with the flame facing away from you. Please be careful. U can get a smaller torch lighter too. Safer. Take a little longer. Hold the stem and the bowl facing up. Heat rises so be certain that the glass where you'll be heating will heat up ur fingers if you dont keep your hot spot up. Hold the torch steady and into the flame slowly rotate the glass and roll it thru the flame until u see the glass turn red and the "black stuff" is white ashy and gone! Continue tweakin it clean. Its quick. Simple. Keeps ur dope clear and tastin good. Not burnt nasty. My friend likes that burned dope taste. To each our own!! Holla!!
Old 03-05-2013, 04:19
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Australia
michael6120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Cool thanks guys I'll let you know how I go

Also, what are the rules regarding posting photos on the forum?? Before and after cleaning type photos. . . Thanks
Old 03-05-2013, 06:06
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

When I smoked I would use water and a q-tip to clean out my pipe. My husband always holds the flame too close and that would really wear out our pipes a lot faster than normal. I slam now and he still smokes and he still fucks up his pipe from still holding that flame too close despite the fact I've told him numerous times about that...

If the flame isn't held too close, the pipe will last a lot longer and your shit won't end up burnt, either. Also, get the medium to thick pipes and not the cheap ass ones that are too thin and will end up cracking on you while smoking or cleaning.
Old 03-05-2013, 17:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Female from United States
::BUSRiiNA:: is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Toothpaste works wonders for me. I just put a tiny bit onto a wet toothbrush and brush away the black stains, if they're stubborn it may take a few more seconds of brushing no big deal, as for the inside put a tiny bit onto a wet q tip rub it on the stupid hard black residue let it sit for a few seconds or minutes and then get a clean wet qtip and wipe, and if the lines still wanna be stubborn just add slight pressure, not to much obviously, and but just twist over the lines. That method has never failed me, just make sure you rinse ALL of the toothpaste out or its just going to cause what you had just gotten rid of.

please do not center your text, it makes it hard to follow
Old 05-05-2013, 20:55
Banned

29 y/o Male from United States
arrix is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: cleaning meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELPAPODAMUS View Post
I promise this is THE BEST and only way to get a clean piece.The kind of clean you only get from a brand new or freshly made piece.

Microwave safe coffee cup fill it a third of the way with bleach ,put piece (pipe) into cup microwave for 3 min 30sec to 5 min .Pull out flush with tap water ,clean out with paper towel and wa la and brand new pipe .

Just try it, Swim will promise you satisfaction.

I can't believe you people don't know this.

lol this is exactly what i was gonna post. works like a charm. I'd also like to add from my own personal experience: once youve taken the coffee cup out of the microwave, let it sit under HOT tap water for a few seconds, and gradually reduce the water temp every 5-10 seconds or so, so as not to risk cracking your pipe with a sudden temperature change. Also, run a little soap and water through the pipe once its cool. Plug the two holes with your fingertips, shake the water around in it a little, rinse it out, then.... do it all one more time. I wasted an entire fresh bowl pack in a newly cleaned pipe bc the bleach smell/taste was still very prevalent. And I may be smoking meth, yes, but i'll be damned if i'm gonna inhale bleach vapor.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:12
Silver Member

Male from United States
LayItOnMe is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeGirl View Post
What if you accidentally melt your sweater/blanket/ pants to the outside of the bowl when you wipe/cool it after a hit? I've don't this far too many times lol, and it's a huge pain to clean off!
This happened to my bunny, and I concur, 100 fucking percent that its a pain, to smoke around but not clean. Try torching the parasite (cover your nose) or magic eraser.

LayItOnMe added 5 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

This thread is a great example of how tweakers talk amongst other tweakers. Stating the same four ideas over and over again. Loops and loops and loops and loops. \

Last edited by LayItOnMe; 01-06-2013 at 04:12. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-06-2013, 03:31
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from Earth
gigolo is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Re: cleaning meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden spoon View Post
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works well.
This is the shit that works!! Otherwise known as magic spounge. My pet unicorn said he saw it in a large hardware store in the cleaning section, whose name might rhyme with runnings.

Share this on:

Tags
coffee, desoxyephedrine, injecting, liquid bleach, meth bumps, methylamphetamine, n-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine, phenethylamine, stimulant