Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis > Cannabis & Health > Medical Marijuana
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Medical Marijuana Medical use of cannabis.

Old 14-03-2013, 04:53

Male from United States
Archae is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Meth laced Weed

Ok, So I have read a lot of forum posts saying that this is impractical, that this is stupid, and that no one does this to weed.
However; I have a story to share and I would like answers, so before you go straight to flaming please consider the details of this post and at least give me the benefit of the doubt.

For the last 2 years I have lived at home with my parents, no income besides doing some remodeling for them around the house. I made just enough to care for my girl friend's cat and to supply my weed habit which was about $20 every 2 and half weeks. Id smoke very small amounts and often prided myself on how little I smoked.
Even telling my old friends/suppliers that I wanted to quit almost every time I went to re-up.
Then there were certain note-able events...
Like staying up all night in my parents garage smoking weed and fashioning a carpet and a mirror onto my door with a hot glue gun. It was odd, I barely felt tired, and it seemed like I was refreshed every time I smoked (just a regular pipe). I ignorantly thought nothing of it, I trusted my source too much to even consider it being laced.
My usage started to spike but not much I still kept pride in how little I smoked.
Then a few days before new years eve my girl friend came by my parents house took her cat and broke up with me because we "were going separate ways"
It was true shed spent 2 years in the navy, I'd sat at home and played games mostly.
Still it hit me hard so I diverted more funds to smoking...
Then I stayed up for several days.
It amounted to 8 days straight and by the end my family was so worried they checked me into a medical center.
There I tested positive for meth.
I sobered up there over the course of nearly 2 weeks and they put me on an anti-psychotic.
I am no longer friends with the person I was receiving this weed from.
I even lost other friendships due to them thinking I was just doing meth and that I was using this story as an excuse.
I have never intentionally used meth. Never will.

What I want to know is:
1: Is it possible to lace weed with meth so that it could be smoked just like weed?
2: If not, then is it possible that I could have imbibed laced hash out of a hash pipe? because I did smoke that a couple times when I went to re-up. I did feel stronger effects from such too.
Old 14-03-2013, 05:09
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Female from United States
Mizz Djinn is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Meth laced Weed

I think no.
Dope doesn't smoke like that. At least, I don't think it does. I've never put a flame to a chunk, but I've seen people start to suck the flame through the little hole in MasterP's head. It seems like it could wind up being almost explosive, but Im not 100% sure.

What I am 100% sure of, is that if you had a weed 'habit', there is NO WAY you wouldn't know there was something off about it. It would burn wrong, taste wrong, smoke wrong, the paper would get wet with melted meth, it would burn your fingers...no, you'd totally have to know it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
please explain or avoid slang "Mr.P's Head" does not make a lot of sense. Slang does not mean the same things in other countries, or even cities, being clear and simple helps everyone
Old 14-03-2013, 05:35

Male from United States

It did not burn my fingers, it did not taste wrong, but it did sometimes sparkle a little, and I have always been a bit of a weed nub so I stuck to glass and my small vape, not papers. I thought nothing of the little signs because I had known the person supplying me for years. I would never have expected this from them.
Old 18-03-2013, 06:00
Silver Member

Female from United States
Jumpbunny is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My girl JB says

I was using medicinal cannabis and was seeing a dr about a year ago. He would drug test me, didn't have issues with my marijuanna usuage to help my chronic pain along with opioids. But I came back positive for cocaine. I was shocked. I wasn't using coke during this time. A few years ago before being under dr assistance I did use coke recreationally but in all honesty I wasn't using anything when I came back positive under a urine analysis - he sent it in for confirmation and the test showed it was positive. I was so angry and pissed. I was trying so hard to do the right thing. I wasn't buying Any uppers at the time. Who the hell would put that in the cannabis? Why?

Well going back to being 16, I was just starting to smoke weed occasionally and someone gave me a joint and I smoked a few hits. My heart started beating fast had first anxiety attack. The people I was with laughed at my innocent self. Afterwards told me the joint was laced with coke. What the hell?! Why would anyone do that right?!

Now I have that on my medical records after using medical marijuanna and somehow it was laced. Try telling your dr that you really didn't do coke or meth that the only thing you've used is Mj. Didn't believe me. Ended a 7 year dr patient relationship over this. He thought I was lying. Later after this I ended up turning to heroin to help my pain because of his unwilling to help me. I take full responsibility at this point but I think if that never happened I may not have taken things on my own= the streets

So it IS possible. Doesn't make sense but it happened to me
Old 18-03-2013, 06:28
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%

Yeah it could happen. I always heard that meth under a flame melted and if you were smoking it in a vaporizer anyway... it doesnt have much taste compared to weed....

Plus that carpet and mirror and door shit- that's some meth activity in my mind if there ever was any.. the focused project, building stuff that has little value... sorry meth people but you know it's true.

Hmm my 2 famous initial meth people??? One waited outside Walmart all night for the new shipments of hot wheels cars to come in so he could be the first in the store to buy the rare ones. The other one? Addicted to the game "Iron Claw" LMAO

Why any dealer would waste their money giving you meth in addition to weed? No idea, it doesn't really make sense... It's not like you would make them money by buying more, unless I guess the next batch was not laced... I can't speculate on any of that cuz it has nothing to do with my life.

Freebase MPVD just to be a super lame person and mess up your life for their entertainment? Perhaps.
Old 18-03-2013, 07:06
Silver Member

Maybe to get ya hooked on it and sell more? Either way isn't coke or meth expensive,! Doesn't make sense but happened. To me.,man trying fighting that off a good standing compliant patients records. NIGHTMARE. But I don't get how a dealer would spend more $ sifting that stuff in just MMJ / medical marijuanna. Seems too expensive right?!??
Old 18-03-2013, 07:07
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,223, Level: 20 Points: 19,223, Level: 20 Points: 19,223, Level: 20
Activity: 57.2% Activity: 57.2% Activity: 57.2%

Some weed is stimulating, depends on what end of the spectrum of cannabinoids it tends towards.

You were depressed and in your late teens/early 20s, humans get crazy that time of life, you just had a break up, doing drugs was probably not quite the best way to handle it. Like many humans, it got too much. This seems like the sort of thing people probably do all the time, it just ended badly for you.

These two things explain a lot rather simply. It does leave the positive for meth unanswered.

One thing that's become pretty obvious over the years, is that laced reefer just isn't a thing and when it is, it's not cheap and it's part of the sales pitch. Economically speaking, it's a stupid move that won't make money, pot is cheap and other drugs aren't.

Though there ARE some RC's, like Willyz suggested, still, it is pretty far fetched because there is little benefit for anyone. Unless you aren't admitting to doing something terrible to this girl? Did you give her any reason to justify going to great lengths to convince a dealer to put themselves at risk by poisoning you? If it really was "seperate ways", don't you think this is all a little crazy sounding? Sorry, it IS pretty crazy what happened, and it sucks that it did, but I think a false positive after being a young human in the crazy part of their life, is a bit more likely.

You should have demanded another test. Drug tests are not perfect, there's videos from Law Enforcement Against Prohibition conferences of demos where field tests showed false positives upon being exposed to air... Never feel like you can't question medical results and demand a second opinion.

Did you take ANYTHING besides pot?

Other then ask you questions, no one here can tell you what happened, it's all speculation and that really doesn't lead you anywhere. It happened, you're better, you should probably make sure your doctors will take you off their drugs now that you're going to not smoke pot for a while. Yeah, stay away from all drugs for a while, get back to baseline and maybe do something a bit more then play games. Girls like partners with skills.

good information and advice
Old 18-03-2013, 07:09
Silver Member

Only thing comes to my friend JBs mind is sometimes dealers deal different stuff and get careless with what's mixed with what if they are sloppy or high.
Old 28-03-2013, 09:23

25 y/o Male from United States
Stryzix should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Yes it is very easy to lace weed with meth, just mix the meth in water then dip the weed in it or spray it onto the weed, let it dry then it will go back to crystal form on and in the weed ( very small crystals )
Old 28-03-2013, 14:18
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
crystal methodist is a decent psychonaut.crystal methodist is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2

I can see cocaine being on weed. Not in any amount to do something, but enough to be in your system. We always used the dust remaining I'm the baggie, not enough for a line, but enough to crop dust a primo. In the end, it is just hype. Probably just got unlucky and had just enough to fail, which isn't much. Very sorry bro.
Old 28-03-2013, 14:59
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 5,221, Level: 10 Points: 5,221, Level: 10 Points: 5,221, Level: 10
Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4%

Back when I was using meth, I would lace my joints all of the time. There is little or no taste and no big or noticeable differences in the way it would smoke, unless you place a fairly large amount (much more than would be necessary to explain the symptoms you describe) in the joint. There was no special preparation needed, as one member suggested. You just sprinkle the meth into the weed and roll it up. Obviously it would have to be crushed first, but this is quite easy to do, and it is effective as well.

Also, if meth-laced marijuana or hashish was smoked through a pipe, then the residue of that meth would be found in the pipe, although there would have to be a considerable amount of such a laced product smoked for an amount sufficient to affect an unknowing user to be present in a one-time use. But it CAN happen!

I would suggest that you mistakenly received a product that was either meant for personal consumption or was a "special order" for another customer. And yes, I used to make up bags of weed that has a certain quantity of meth in it for sale to certain customers. Mainly those whose partners were OK with weed but not anything else-they could get spun and "prove" that all they were smoking was weed when confronted. Very profitable for me, not so much for them, but they were paying for convenience and silence!

Of course, that was BEFORE I went to prison for such activities, which is exactly what happens when you get involved in meth. Good call for staying adamant against meth usage!

For sharing personal experiences and a thorough answer
Old 04-04-2013, 03:16

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Some weed is stimulating, depends on what end of the spectrum of cannabinoids it tends towards.

You were depressed and in your late teens/early 20s, humans get crazy that time of life, you just had a break up, doing drugs was probably not quite the best way to handle it. Like many humans, it got too much. This seems like the sort of thing people probably do all the time, it just ended badly for you.

These two things explain a lot rather simply. It does leave the positive for meth unanswered.

One thing that's become pretty obvious over the years, is that laced reefer just isn't a thing and when it is, it's not cheap and it's part of the sales pitch. Economically speaking, it's a stupid move that won't make money, pot is cheap and other drugs aren't.

Though there ARE some RC's, like Willyz suggested, still, it is pretty far fetched because there is little benefit for anyone. Unless you aren't admitting to doing something terrible to this girl? Did you give her any reason to justify going to great lengths to convince a dealer to put themselves at risk by poisoning you? If it really was "seperate ways", don't you think this is all a little crazy sounding? Sorry, it IS pretty crazy what happened, and it sucks that it did, but I think a false positive after being a young human in the crazy part of their life, is a bit more likely.

You should have demanded another test. Drug tests are not perfect, there's videos from Law Enforcement Against Prohibition conferences of demos where field tests showed false positives upon being exposed to air... Never feel like you can't question medical results and demand a second opinion.

Did you take ANYTHING besides pot?

Other then ask you questions, no one here can tell you what happened, it's all speculation and that really doesn't lead you anywhere. It happened, you're better, you should probably make sure your doctors will take you off their drugs now that you're going to not smoke pot for a while. Yeah, stay away from all drugs for a while, get back to baseline and maybe do something a bit more then play games. Girls like partners with skills.
By the time I was tested I was neurotic and hadn't slept for nearly 8 days.
For example:
I literally thought at the time that the medical center was going to castrate me and turn me into a woman...
When really they were just admitting me to something akin to a detox / mental patients wing.

My memory is admittedly full of holes especially during several points in those 8 days I was awake so; perhaps I could have intentionally smoked meth. I was a totally different person from what I hear.
Much more paranoid; I poured out 2 gallons of milk thinking it was poisoned. etc.

However all I can recall is smoking pot. I am 24 and I up until this incident only did weed. My parents turned my room inside out while I was in the medical center; they through away 3 of my pipes a grinder, my vape and what Ill ballpark to be about $20 worth of mmj that I had acquired from my good friends.
If they had kept it I couldve thought to test it.

I went 2 solid months before I caved. Im smoking weed again. Really takes the edge off after work.
Not too sure I am proud of that fact but It is what it is.

Last edited by Shampoo; 09-06-2014 at 16:44.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:44
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,223, Level: 20 Points: 19,223, Level: 20 Points: 19,223, Level: 20
Activity: 57.2% Activity: 57.2% Activity: 57.2%

Well we are no closer to knowing if there were drugs in the pot or you just had a crazy break like so many people do in their early 20's. It really is too bad that you can't get the paraphernalia or drugs tested, without those tests, there's no reason to keep speculating.

So now what? Well shit happens, at least you got through it. Make sure you understand where things went wrong and how to make sure you don't let things get away from you like that. Maybe it's best to chalk it up to some bad drugs and a bad breakup, don't let it get you down. Take care of yourself, don't go on any binges you don't need to, and find something awesome to do with your life.

Not to derail this, but you do need to stop discussing prices "$20 of weed" is meaningless on an international forum, and prices are against the rules here.

Good summary of the situation and good advice to the O.P
Old 04-06-2014, 18:15

20 y/o Male from United States
acid4272 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Well this is my first post so please no flaming blah, blah, blah all that good jazz Also, sorry to reopen this but it piqued my interest...

As everyone else has said, I see no reason why any sensible dealer would give somebody weed with meth laced into it who didn't ask for it besides trying to keep them buying his "weed". It's pricey for one, and echo earlier comments, would almost certainly burn different from a bowl.

Not accusing you my friend, but it's a little odd how you were so adamant about "never" smoking meth, then later you said "perhaps I could have intentionally smoked a little meth" while blaming it on being up for days (from meth?) and not remembering. That sounds like a cop out to me, but that's just my opinion from having made similar statements myself. IE "well maybe...".

The other theory I have would be that your dude smoked meth and hash out of his pipe interchangeably, which would definitely leave some odd mix of meth/hash residue behind and almost certainly affect you when you hit it. But unless you'd gone to him a few times over those 8 days, that's also pretty unlikely... Lacing weed or using the same bowl for both would just be a huge waste of his money (most of his meth would probably burn crazy fast in either situation and also give off a pretty gnarly taste and residue). But strange things can and do happen!

Hope you're doing well and getting your herbs from somebody who isn't involved in meth. Or that you can at least trust to not do things to your bag! Hope this made some sense and can help anyone in the future worried about this
Old 10-07-2014, 01:43

Male from Canada
CANNADAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpbunny View Post
My girl JB says

I was using medicinal cannabis and was seeing a dr about a year ago. He would drug test me, didn't have issues with my marijuanna usuage to help my chronic pain along with opioids. But I came back positive for cocaine. I was shocked. I wasn't using coke during this time. A few years ago before being under dr assistance I did use coke recreationally but in all honesty I wasn't using anything when I came back positive under a urine analysis - he sent it in for confirmation and the test showed it was positive. I was so angry and pissed. I was trying so hard to do the right thing. I wasn't buying Any uppers at the time. Who the hell would put that in the cannabis? Why?

Well going back to being 16, I was just starting to smoke weed occasionally and someone gave me a joint and I smoked a few hits. My heart started beating fast had first anxiety attack. The people I was with laughed at my innocent self. Afterwards told me the joint was laced with coke. What the hell?! Why would anyone do that right?!

Now I have that on my medical records after using medical marijuanna and somehow it was laced. Try telling your dr that you really didn't do coke or meth that the only thing you've used is Mj. Didn't believe me. Ended a 7 year dr patient relationship over this. He thought I was lying. Later after this I ended up turning to heroin to help my pain because of his unwilling to help me. I take full responsibility at this point but I think if that never happened I may not have taken things on my own= the streets

So it IS possible. Doesn't make sense but it happened to me
My first post so Hello or HIGH
I had a very similar experience,where my bm dealer was making cocaine a liquid and spraying it on his underweight ounces. It was essentially crack weed....
I originally really like the pot I was getting.. i would get very buzzed from the decent strain but the extra kick the coke added...would allow you to function very well and alertly throughout the day and night...
I purchased this stuff unbeknownst, to the extra additive...and would continue to buy more and more so after about 2 years I was up to 3 oz a week...
personally I felt stupid and should have known...but had never gave it much thought.....
instead of being sleepy after 20 joints I was wide awake and ready to rumble, plus was working 80 to 90 hour weeks...and building a house at the same time....For someone with some disabilities....I was a happening dude....always busy and working....
I eventually had a heart attack at 46 and required open heart surgery and a quad bypass to fix things up...
now I'm not sure if the heart attack was related to the coke weed but I did test positive for cocaine use and had never even used the drug before....
After all was said and done....I now only will smoke Medical marijuana which I have grown myself...
and do not feel safe buying anything from the black market...
...now and even still, my doctor will drug test me for cocaine,opiates and MMJ to ensure I'm not getting spiked and tampered with MMJ but there is very little chance since,I have a legal licence to grow and store my quota and have not bought anything in quite some time....
so to the original Poster.....yes its very possible to get spiked pot..and black market dealers Unless they are very good friends of yours....should not necessarily be trusted...
The dealer who got me, took me for more than twenty thousand dollars in the last year before my heart attack...and the sad part I was always glad to be heading to his place as soon as the bag was getting low.
keep your head up and if the pot looks wet and extra sticky almost shines where it was stuck to the bag,,,,,
you may have something that's been sprayed...
Old 10-07-2014, 03:42
Silver Member

20 y/o Male from United States
LasseViren is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%

I knew a dealer who would spray his bud with meth to try and get his customers addicted so he could move more product. It worked cuz a few people I know got addicted and spent a lot of money buying only his overpriced bud. He did that for years but finally got picked up on his 3rd set of charges and locked up for 25 years. So this definitely does happen and people even do it on purpose
Old 10-07-2014, 17:44
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 5,221, Level: 10 Points: 5,221, Level: 10 Points: 5,221, Level: 10
Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archae View Post
By the time I was tested I was neurotic and hadn't slept for nearly 8 days.
For example:
I literally thought at the time that the medical center was going to castrate me and turn me into a woman...
When really they were just admitting me to something akin to a detox / mental patients wing.

My memory is admittedly full of holes especially during several points in those 8 days I was awake so; perhaps I could have intentionally smoked meth. I was a totally different person from what I hear.
Much more paranoid; I poured out 2 gallons of milk thinking it was poisoned. etc.

However all I can recall is smoking pot. I am 24 and I up until this incident only did weed. My parents turned my room inside out while I was in the medical center; they through away 3 of my pipes a grinder, my vape and what Ill ballpark to be about $20 worth of mmj that I had acquired from my good friends.
If they had kept it I couldve thought to test it.

I went 2 solid months before I caved. Im smoking weed again. Really takes the edge off after work.
Not too sure I am proud of that fact but It is what it is.
Based on what you say here, I would suggest that what you used was NOT meth. A joint of laced weed would not keep you awake and paranoid for 8 days. Perhaps pma might do it, but not meth. And in non-regular users, meth has a tendancy to make your recall sharp and crystal-clear, which is why many first start using this drug. The effects you describe would take a far greater amount of meth than just a simple laced joint or two. Although as Potter has mentioned, if you acquired some VERY potent medical-grade sativa and were not used to the strength, this could cause the paranoia and anxiety, but not for the amount of time in question.
Old 10-07-2014, 18:28
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,108, Level: 13 Points: 9,108, Level: 13 Points: 9,108, Level: 13
Activity: 49.5% Activity: 49.5% Activity: 49.5%

Although the OP was posted in march..

To me the comprehended posts of the OP sound rather like a psychotic episode than like weed laced with whatever. It's a common mistake of drug users that get into such a situation to blame it on the drugs - which could have an effect on making a psychosis flare up - I think there is a reason to that the OP was put on an antipsychotic.
Also the reported gaps in memory rather sound like an effect of psychosis than meth abuse.

Whicch still doesnt explain the meth+ urinalysis.
would be good to know whether this was a lab test or just a dipstick - Amphetamine strips are known to go positive for a number of substances that are not stimulants..
</estimation>

BBW

Share this on:

Tags
meth, weed