Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 03-01-2013, 15:18
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,667, Level: 12 Points: 6,667, Level: 12 Points: 6,667, Level: 12
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
5F-PB-22 Drug Info

Please post info about 5F-PB-22 here.

Can anyone add information about:
  • names / synonyms
  • molecule
  • dose
  • duration
  • side effects
  • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
  • since when has this research chemical been available?
  • legal status
  • stability of the molecule / compound
Experiences with 5F-PB-22 can be found in the following thread: 5F-PB-22 Experiences

Trivial Name: 5F-PB-22
Synonyms: 5-fluoro-PB-22, 5F-PB22, PB-22F
IUPAC Name: quinolin-8-yl 1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indole-3-carboxylate
Molecular Formula: C23H21FN2O2
Molecular Mass: 376.4 g/mol

Research Chemicals Index - Synthetic Cannabinoids
Research Chemicals Index - Phenethylamines
Research Chemicals Index - Tryptamines
Research Chemicals Index - Beta-Ketones
Research Chemicals Index - Piperazines
The Research Chemical Index

_________
(end mod edit)

Its weird I found a trip report but no IUPAC.

Trip report from another forum

Quote:
Anyway its suppose to be an analog to AKB-48, And it felt much like AKB is described, took a 12mg dose and put it in the tip of a smoke, wasnt barely rushy like UR or anything like that, felt like more of a natural buzz. Lasts about an hour and a half, peaks at 8 to 15 minutes, peak lasts a little while. I like it, if it were mixed with UR id bust a nut, would be a wonderful buzz.
Post all information on 5F-PB22 in this thread

when asked about the difference pb22 and 5Fpb22 he says this

Quote:
Well dev, the only main differences are potentcy and duration, 5f is a little more intense and lasts about 10 to 15 minutes less.However another difference i noted was sweating and nausea upon intentional overdose of the 5f, didnt get that feeling with the regular.
Could they be starting to leave the IUPAC out to slow down legislation?... I find it odd they list a CAS and have a 2D model, but no IUPAC.. on a couple of these new ones
Attached Images
File Type: png 5F-PB-22.png (10.6 KB, 390 views)

Last edited by Phenoxide; 20-07-2013 at 21:07. Reason: standard drug info thread format
Old 24-01-2013, 21:57
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,486, Level: 10 Points: 5,486, Level: 10 Points: 5,486, Level: 10
Activity: 16.6% Activity: 16.6% Activity: 16.6%
Re: 5f-pb22

The spare literature available on this says it's a step below 5F-UR-144 in terms of sheer potency, but above UR-144, AKB48, et al. Some people experience too many unwanted side effects and PB-22 has been indicated in animal studies with causing/making diabetes worse; I'm not sure what would make 5F-PB-22 any safer in that regard.

That being said, the usual 'noid crowd will probably like it. Seems up their alley.

Last edited by Rob Cypher; 06-02-2013 at 08:16.
Old 25-01-2013, 00:09
Silver Member

Male from Earth
DrBD is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoodler View Post
Could they be starting to leave the IUPAC out to slow down legislation?... I find it odd they list a CAS and have a 2D model, but no IUPAC.. on a couple of these new ones
Unlikely. The American Chemical Society (ACS) runs the Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) to assign unique identifiers (CAS-RNs) to new compounds as they emerge. A 2D structure of any feasible molecule can be drawn by an undergraduate chemistry student. Assigning an IUPAC name to this structure is a little trickier if you are unfamiliar with the rules of systematic nomeclature, but simple enough for any professional chemist. Do you REALLY think big government anywhere lacks a department with a single professional chemist who can provide an IUPAC for any structure? I think the IUPAC is left out simply because it's harder for a non-expert to generate (ie, laziness).

How do these compounds get a CAS-RN so quickly when there are no reports of their structure in the scientific literature? I can only believe that some professional body, government agency or otherwise, continually tracks the web for new RC releases and submits CAS-RN requests in each case.

Anyone have any other explanation?
Old 25-01-2013, 00:14
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 20,960, Level: 21 Points: 20,960, Level: 21 Points: 20,960, Level: 21
Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8%

The purported CAS numbers for these allegedly novel substances are often fabricated. The actual chemical composition of such products is often just as bogus. If the manufacturers of these substances were actually applying for a CAS number then the DEA would be watching those new registrations like a hawk.
Old 25-01-2013, 00:29
Silver Member

Male from Earth

I don't think the manufacturers would be the ones applying, there is no reason for them to do so. In fact, it is to their disadvantage. I think some other professional body (maybe CAS itself) is responsible for tracking new chemical entities and requesting a CAS-RN for them. I don't think you apply for CAS-RN like a driver licence. Every molecule published in a scientific paper is eventually assigned as CAS-RN. This happens in an automated way without the authors initiating any sort of CAS-RN request.

My question is how does this happen for the cases where no scientific publication has reported the structure? That is, many recently identified RCs.
Old 25-01-2013, 00:33
Titanium Member

Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Quote:
PB-22 has been indicated in animal studies with causing/making diabetes worse; I
Where about is the study? It would be good to document it in the thread.. just for hard headed people who need mega proof to be dissuaded from use
Old 25-01-2013, 00:34
Silver Member

Male from Earth

Nevermind, the 5F-PB-22 CAS-RN is wrong. Interestingly, the structure assigned to 1364933-60-7 is shown below, and is of the case I discuss above (ie, no reports in the scientific literature).

untitled.gif

Old 25-01-2013, 00:37
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute

One can apply for a compound to be registered in the CAS database and assigned a number. Since novel compounds rarely have an existing CAS number and are not documented in patent or scientific literature this is the only way that a CAS number could be associated with a grey market product so quickly. You are correct that CAS also curate the scientific literature for compounds.

It's common to see a totally novel research chemical advertised with a CAS number that does not exist to give the product an air of legitimacy and professional competence to the naive reader. I'm sure that this practice comes from the top of the chain, with the manufacturers giving their wholesalers these bogus CAS numbers. It's not that vendors initially advertise their products without a CAS number then update the information when the compound is registered. It's often a lie from the outset.
Old 27-01-2013, 11:33
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
fourtysevenpercent is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

Quick update. Here are some notes.

Product is a cream vanilla light brown, very powdery. More potent than AKB48(current noid used). Strong resemblance of 5F-UR-144's dissociative qualities. More head high than UR-144, but there appears to be a lot of cb2/indica type effects, except... It's pretty god damn head high like the crazy ass 5F-UR-144 and I got a little panicky, then again this was the first test on it and I'm sure I will like it more eventually haha. It's short acting, stoning with the crazy "spice high". Me and my friends all say "Let's get spicy! or You wanna get spicy?" and "Do you want to get uncomfortable? or I'm trying to get uncomfortable right now". This does the job. So in that am2201 head high realm compared to akb48 and ur-144 lacking that. And PB22 has not been tested yet either....

There is a lot of cb2 effects noted, after having a 14 hour day working, my ankle swollen, wrist fucked up, I was in so much pain it was hard to walk. This loosened me right up, but I did get very high there for a minute, not too long really =/.... the delirium on 5F-UR-144 lasts longer.

This comes from a cannabinoid tolerant user, rarely gets anxiety from cannabis, experienced with the latest 'noids, etc. I would pick this one if I knew what I knew now and was a beginner, we'll say that I guess... Unless you like to get spicy

I'm sure that if I was happy about the fact I vape noids, I might have gotten a smile on my face from being so high, but it tasted so weird!

I'd do a more detailed experience report but you have to admit, there is information here!

Post Quality Evaluations:
you should use this to start an experience thread. good info
Old 28-01-2013, 02:50

25 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
DXMpsyco is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Damn, the OP quoted someone as saying they used 12 mgs. Is that with a fat tolerance, is it really that weak, or is it a typo?
Old 28-01-2013, 08:33
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMpsyco View Post
Damn, the OP quoted someone as saying they used 12 mgs. Is that with a fat tolerance, is it really that weak, or is it a typo?
Batches vary obviously, but it sure didn't take me 12 mg's.

Also here's an update...

I woke up in the middle of the night, and vomited almost immediately, all over the sink and wall and floor.... I had this terrible head-heart pounding migraine for 12 hours. The only thing I can think of is the 5F-PB22, it was like being hungover on alcohol, to the extreme. I only tried this chemical once though. Debating on it now haha.
Old 28-01-2013, 14:05
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMpsyco View Post
Its a direct quote from another forum. It could be a typo I guess..

fourtysevenpercent

Can you clarify the following?

- dose
- come up
- peak duration
- come down

Effects

- good
- neutral
- bad

Keep them in bullets for the sake of clarity
Old 28-01-2013, 22:49
Silver Member

• Dose +-3mg
  • Come up <1m
  • Peak duration <20m
  • Come down <45-85m

Effects
  • Good - That positive, uplifting type high akin to 5F-UR-144, but stoning at the same time unlike 5F-UR-144
  • Neutral - Red eyes, cotton mouth, slight paranoia but manageable
  • Bad - Pretty sure I developed a head ache after about 45 minutes into it. Higher doses will obviously cause anxiety, unlike AKB48 which is way more forgiving.

I am going to post a real update later with more information and clarity, and the lack of other noids present. The plan is to create an herbal mixture of about 50mg per 1g plant material, whatever dose that comes out to per hit. I may alter that. I feel that vaping can be to inaccurate as I don't know how to vape properly through glass. Please give me advice on how to post a proper report so I can have a guide line. I'll be joining friends as well.
Old 29-01-2013, 13:24
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline

12 mg of that stuff would've given the user a hellish experience akin to taking too much 5F-UR-144, IMO. Somebody 'eyeballed' their dose (and guessed an incorrect number), I speculate. 3mg is considered too much by that measure, according to the literature about it.

Last edited by Rob Cypher; 06-02-2013 at 08:17.
Old 29-01-2013, 19:26

33 y/o Male from United States
NoahLDiamond is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This new chemical, no matter how they try to work it, is straight up poison. I can't put into words how hard it is to quit such a substance. I advise ANYONE and EVERYONE to stay away from it.

interestying comments,it might indeed have more addicitve qulaities,please tell us more about trip report findingss
This is hard to understand. Apart from the addictivenes, is there another reason you call this a poison?
Old 29-01-2013, 19:29
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahLDiamond View Post
I can't put into words how hard it is to quit such a substance.
Please do try and put it into words. Discussion fora don't work at all well without words. What are your experiences with this particular substance?
Old 29-01-2013, 22:57
Silver Member

Todays research, on top of some AKB48, provided a high very reminiscent of 5F-UR-144. Possibly more stoning. Very potent.

Last edited by fourtysevenpercent; 01-02-2013 at 09:10.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:08
Silver Member

Dislike, causes head pounding headaches eventually, sometimes initially. Overdoses(minor) can be frightening and affect vision. Friends comments= "feels like real weed, how weird".
Old 09-02-2013, 05:28
Silver Member

Made a blend with 1g 5f-pb22 to FOURTY grams of herb. Gave it to a friend. That's like 25mg per gram and it's still very potent.

So be very cautious with the POTENCY of this compound. I cannot believe how potent it is! SUBMILLIGRAM doses for non-tolerant!
Old 28-02-2013, 21:51
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
davidude is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: 5F-PB-22 Drug Info

Can anyone please help my pet monkey, by telling him an average does of regular pb-22? He can find no dosage information. Hes wondering if he makes some incense, if 1g pb-22 to 1oz of leaf would have any effects?

Last edited by Phenoxide; 18-05-2013 at 16:42. Reason: post restored
Old 01-03-2013, 18:16
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
stryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way up
Points: 410, Level: 3 Points: 410, Level: 3 Points: 410, Level: 3
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidude View Post
Can anyone please help my pet monkey, by telling him an average does of regular pb-22? He can find no dosage information. Hes wondering if he makes some incense, if 1g pb-22 to 1oz of leaf would have any effects?
While it is difficult to say...

I can tell you that I would not try what you have stated. That seems like an absurdly high amount of drug.

That works out to approximately 35 milligrams of drug per gram of plant material.

Quite frankly, do not do that. Start very, very, very low. Especially with these truly unknown chemicals...

good point regarding the danger of those numbers
Old 08-03-2013, 01:08
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidude View Post
I warned against the potency of this drug. Let me try to say this again... I ADDED 1G TO FOURTY FUCKING GRAMS OF HERB AND IT WAS STILL VERY POTENT. FOR THE FOURTH FUCKING TIME.

So you're 1g to 1oz is going to be very potent. CAUTION ADVISED SIR this chemical can produce OD's like 5f-ur-144 does, and it can get scary.

The doses per high are in the submilligram range for intolerant user, and myself when I was a tolerant user(not heavily)....

Just stay away from it dude! But if you're going to do it, I'd add 1g to more than 40g's of herb(28g's in an oz btw).

Do not discuss this outside the chemistry forum, and tone down the shouting/cursing
Old 10-03-2013, 09:17
Titanium Member

Male from United States

I feel bad for some of you folks that get stuck on the super strong cannbinoids; you're gonna have a hell of a time getting off them...and taking a shit will be hell on earth (at least according to someone I knew when she quit because it was screwing with her diabetes)

Last edited by Rob Cypher; 15-03-2013 at 03:27.
Old 14-03-2013, 22:23
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Bad Rabbits is on the way upBad Rabbits is on the way upBad Rabbits is on the way upBad Rabbits is on the way up
Points: 455, Level: 3 Points: 455, Level: 3 Points: 455, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Regarding the CAS numbers; From what I've seen, true identifiers rarely are genuine/assigned until Government has become aware of/taken interest in compound XYZ... Not by direct action of course, but the forensic/toxicologist labs need analytical standards - the manufacturers of which would endeavor to have all reasonably expected identifiers assigned.

Often it's a race against time to supply these standards, but even if the identifiers aren't immediately available for the standard when supplied, I imagine these are the companies who put the legwork into having identifiers assigned to most RC's.

Just my two cents, might be miles off, but I always assumed this was often the case.

Sorry for off-topic.
Old 17-03-2013, 11:45
Silver Member

45 y/o Male from United Kingdom
TheSalineCanine is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

OK, so bit of background - middle aged (but youthful all all get-out damit! - I wil not submt to the years behind me, heheheh... ) long time smoker of 'the real thing', dabbled in recent couple years with the synths when times were hard.

Tried several of the AM series, and a few of the more recently banned selective CB2 agonists such as UR-144, AKB-48 etc.

Just finally found a mix that could fool us well enough and that was MAM-2201 + UR-144 anywhere from 2:1, 1:2 and 1:1 ratio, at about 18mg/g of herb.

Then of course they banned those on the 26th Feb here.

Didn't bother for a while anyway but then noticed a very trusted vendor over here stocking the 5F-PB-22 and deced to give 500 mg a go. Could find no info on binding affinities but some anecdotal reprts suggested not overly selective between CB1 and CB2 - maybe ideal for our needs.

Added appr. 250mg (+/-10mg) to 16g of herbs, made a lightly loaded half J and smoked it right away.

Onset was smooth starting fairly quickly, but rather 'rushy' in the chest like *real* good ol' blond Moroccan. I started to feel very energised and quite speedy but calm at the same time.

I often get strong visual reactions to cannabinoids of any kind esp. when I've abstained a few days - this wasn't the case here - not much at all, just the occasional suggestion on my periphery of some visual shifting.

I rolled another more heavily loaded 'single skinner', using 50/50 tobacco/damiana leaf as the bulk. Smoked it quickly.

I felt *NO* stoning effect at all - all very up vibes and my self confidence was elevated, as was my desire to 'make and disseminate humour' - I spent a lot of time on a forum I frequent making post after post and have a good old chat with some new friends from across the pond.

Very little dsturbance to thought patterns or memory at all.

Smoked fairly copious amounts over the rest of the day and into the late night, but still no stoning effect, just lots of buzzy rushing and a frothy energy radiating from my chest throughout my body. I was overly chatty and firing quips and dreadful puns off at every opportunity, much to my wife's uhhhmmm 'amusement' (not LOL!). I feared I may not be able to sleep when the time came, but it only took about twice as long as usual.

We all noticed that the effects didn't last too long before quickly tapering off - maybe just the upside of 1/2 hour, and the desire to constantly redose before it even started to wear off was strong.

One thing I am fairly sure of - it seems to be quite active at both CB receptors but it felt like it favoued CB2, and also it seemed to have activity at non-CB receptor sites - I felt strong dopamine-like surges throughout and it also felt slightly seratonergic, although these could have poss. been released as natural byproducts of just 'feeling good' from CB1 and 2 activation, it didn't feel at all like that, and none of the other synths I have experimented with, nor any of the naturals over several decades, have had this effect on me, no matter how good they made me feel.

Felt fine this morning, although I didn't sleep very deeply or as long as I sometimes do - got about 6 or 7 hours light sleep. I know I dreamed but don't recall any of it.

For me an interesting syn-noid, a decent replacement for 'TRT' in hard times, but that morishness and the fact this feels like another 'full' agonist will have me using infrequently and with caution. Also the total lack of sedation at any stage is a big put-off for evening smoking.

I feel if I had access to a wide range of synnods and some of the more recently mentioned re-uptake inhibitors, could probably make something a lot nicer and more natural feeling but with all these full agonists, any blend will remain a reasonable mimic at best.

Anything I missed or any Q's just ask.

Cheers, and Be Well!

TSC.

exemplary post, providing a lot of useful information.

Share this on:

Tags
5-fluoro-pb-22, 5f-pb-22, cannabinoids, research chemicals, synthetic cannabinoids