Register Tags

Notices

Old 06-03-2013, 02:37

Female from United States
Nm0205 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
No veins.....

Long story try to make short. I have been using meth on and off since I was about 15, iI am now 30.I always smoked or snorted it. I was sober from meth for a period of 2 years about 5 years ago. Now I have started up again about 6 months ago if that. I was still smoking and snorting it until about 2 weeks ago. I wasn't able to get high anymore?? I know your build a tolerance but this is bad. So anyways about 2 weeks ago my dealer have convinced me to shoot it because i would get high and he couldn't explain the rush you got from it. So I decided what the heck Ill try it. Well I've actually injected now a total of 5-6 times. The first two times were a successful injection! He hit the vein, I got the rush and the cough but was only high for about 30 min if that. Now these last 3 or 4 times he has blown my veins and I have a quarter size lump at that injection site. I didn't feel any high or anything for that matter those last couple times. Is that because he missed the vein or just blew the vein? I have horrible veins to begin with so I don't know where to try next...if I do? Just need some advice on rotating the veins and where good places are. Please no criticism! Just need help and advice. Thnx!
Old 06-03-2013, 03:18
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 3,247, Level: 8 Points: 3,247, Level: 8 Points: 3,247, Level: 8
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Re: No veins.....

The best advice I can give you would be to take a break. Give your veins time to heal and your body time to reset it's tolerance. I understand that you want to be high, I want to be high too (I'm a junkie though, not a tweaker) but you said you aren't even getting high for more than thirty minutes anyway. You're basically destroying your veins and for nothing. Even when he misses you should still feel something, the drugs are still in your body after all. I used to shoot meth a lot and it's the same as heroin in this regard because obviously you want to hit the vein and get that rush but if you miss you will still feel it, it just takes a little bit longer and there's no rush. The fact that you aren't feeling anything means you really need to lower your tolerance and injecting is having the exact opposite effect.

You really need to learn how to hit yourself if you're not going to stop. You said your dealer has injected you 6 times and 4 of them he missed? That's a terrible track record. For every good shot he gives you he gives you two bad ones. And those bad shots aren't only not getting you high, they're also making it so you can't get high in the future with those veins and could potentially lead to an nasty abscess.

You should get a dishcloth, get it wet, put it in the microwave for like 15 seconds, then hold it on the area where he missed and massage it. When the rag gets cold heat it up again and repeat. The more you do this the quicker your veins will heal.

The best place to inject would be inside the elbow. That's why when you get blood drawn or an IV put in they use that area. But there's tons of veins along your arm. Use a tourniquet to see them better. Make sure your warm (veins hide when it's cold), do some push ups or jumping jacks, and make sure you're well hydrated. Make sure you register each time. Even after you've registered about half way through register again to make sure you're still in the vein. It shouldn't burn or sting. I remember it being really hard to miss an IV meth shot because if I missed even a tiny bit it would burn and sting and turn red instantly whereas heroin takes a little bit of time. So if you're injecting and think "ouch, that kinda hurts" re-register and I bet you'll find you're not in the vein.

Always use new rigs, this will help reduce damage to your veins. Always release the tourniquet before injecting. Be kind to your veins, once they're gone you're stuck using your feet (which HURT) or risky areas. If you inject in one place don't use that vein again for minimum 3 days, you need to give it time to heal. There's lots of good information on injecting in the heroin forum as well.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:49
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

That kills me to hear he messed up your precious veins. That is why you should try and learn to spike yourself if you can. I only use my two main veins in my arms. I rotate between those two when I party. So hopefully you can learn to hit yourself because someone else can't feel the needle slip and miss if it does. Goodluck! I don't tie off and have no problems injecting my arm crooks. Take care and I hope it gets better for you.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:11
Titanium Member

32 y/o Male from USA - District of Columbia
outside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way up
Points: 521, Level: 3 Points: 521, Level: 3 Points: 521, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Hey op, I wanted throw this out there. From what I read, your new to injecting and I am all about harm reduction. The advise above is good. I was thinking, maybe the best bet is to not iv. I am addict. I love needle and I wish I never started. I have not used in a while, but everytime I see a spoon, it triggers my brain and I start thinking about the rush. It's a daily fight me. I don't want to stray off topic, I know you were asking about your veins. I always suggest thinking twice before picking up the needle. I have lost so many friends and I'm lucky to be here. I understand why injecting is attractive, but in the end its never enough. Sounds like your tolerance is high and now your looking for the next best thing. I can only speak for myself and from my prospective. If you do insist on injecting again, be safe. Injecting is a skill and poor practice can cause bad problems.

I'm not judging or criticising you. You asked for advice. It's just a thought. I noticed you said your veins are hard to see. If your going to do it, I would definitely learn to do it yourself, as others have said. If your veins are hard to find now, then injecting doesn't sound like your best bet. I'm the biggest junky I know, so there is no judgement here. Be well. Peace
Old 07-03-2013, 09:04
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Female from United States
Mizz Djinn is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Definitely make sure you are warm and hydrated. WAAAAY important.

My BEST advice is to only slam at the very very start of superhappyfuntime. Less shakes.

Move up a bit from the inside of the elbow. There is a relatively large vein that runs down the center of the bicep. Not a bad secondary site.

Using the nondominant hand is HARD. Be extra careful than.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine