Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 24-02-2013, 17:33
Palladium Member

Male from United States
syntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
PB-22 Experiences

Please add your experiences with PB-22 here. Please add dosage, route and duration to the top of your post like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Example
Dosage: 3mg
Route: smoked
Duration: 4 hours
When posting a experience, please describe:
  • body weight & gender
  • dose taken
  • route of administration
  • Setting: in what environment it was taken.
  • duration of main effects
  • main effects
  • side effects
  • after effects
  • rating of the experience
  • addictive qualities / abuse potential
  • any other valuable information
Info about this drug (other than experiences) should be discussed here:PB-22 Drug Info
Old 05-03-2013, 23:35
Silver Member

Male from United States
Guppe is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 166, Level: 2 Points: 166, Level: 2 Points: 166, Level: 2
Activity: 13.4% Activity: 13.4% Activity: 13.4%
Re: PB-22 Experiences

I thought I'd add my experience since no on has chimed in yet. I was given a free opportunity to research PB-22 lately.
  • body weight & gender: 180lb~ Male
  • dose taken: Roughly 7mg~ at a time over a course of 3 days. I went through 500mg~ total through-out the course of the 3 days.
  • route of administration: Smoked via a spoon pipe on-top of a metal screen
  • Durations: Lasted roughly 50-60 minutes~
  • main effects: Caused extra drowsiness and was also more enjoyable and longer lasting than AKB-48. Effects began in roughly 1 minute.
  • rating of the experience: This is one of the more euphoric newer noid's in my experience (Compared to AKB-48 and UR-144) and also has longer lasting effects. Personally, I plan to avoid this one tho, from lack of research.

Guppe added 3 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

I should definitely add that I had a huge tolerance to cannibinoids and that accounts for the dosage. No one should start off at 7mg with a low or no tolerance at all to cannibinoids.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for the experience report

Last edited by Guppe; 05-03-2013 at 23:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-06-2013, 09:00

23 y/o Male from United States
D-Talkz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Because synthetic canibinoids such as JW-18 are tested for along with a few others. Would this cannibinoid show up as JW-18 Given the fact that it's a analog of it?

D-Talkz added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

I'm talking parole urinalysis here.

Questions such as this one do not belong in an "Experience" thread. Check out the "Drug Info" link in the first post.

Last edited by D-Talkz; 02-06-2013 at 09:00. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-06-2013, 20:23

29 y/o Male from United States
Nsutton15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Talkz View Post
Because synthetic canibinoids such as JW-18 are tested for along with a few others. Would this cannibinoid show up as JW-18 Given the fact that it's a analog of it?

D-Talkz added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

I'm talking parole urinalysis here.

I am definitely not a chemist or anything... but I'm 90% sure that it wouldn't come up as 018, or any of the JWH chemicals. Just like AM-2201 doesn't come up as 018 even though it's basically 5f-jwh-018. That's just my speculation of it. Take it for what it's sorth haha. Most likely though, they won't test you for this noid anyways.
Old 02-06-2013, 21:28

Male from United States
Rude Boy needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

It's incredibly euphoric

Useless one liner that adds nothing
Thanks for the info but you will need to elaborate on this if your post is going to be of any use.
Old 14-11-2013, 09:33
Gold Member

42 y/o Male from Poland
Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.
Points: 3,774, Level: 9 Points: 3,774, Level: 9 Points: 3,774, Level: 9
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Subject: male, 41, 76.5kg
Alf used 1.200mg in last couple of days. A powder was yellowish, with distinctive smell, also when smoked it "tasted" unpleasantly chemically. Effects was typical for a cannabinoid: sharpening of senses, stimulation, euphoria, lifted mood, some anxiety. Eye for an eye, it is 1/2 potency of AM-2201 or MAM-2201. To sum the experience up: not going to repeat it.

Too brief to be of any real use.

Last edited by Sushi; 14-11-2013 at 11:57.
Old 17-12-2013, 21:56

Male from United Kingdom
ChrisMad should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Ok so I have recently picked up a new herbal incense with this chemical in, paired with AKB-NI. Its in a packet with brand name 'Cherry Bomb' and have active ingredients are at a 1:1 ratio, sprayed (i think) on to the herb. You know how it works. Im guessing on my dosages but based on what i have read before i think they will be roughly accurate. I have been taking this over about a 2 week period (1g of 'herb' bought twice)

-180lbs, male
-around 6mgs PB-22 + 6mgs AKB-NI
-I have smoked the herb in my glasspipe in various settings both outside in the park and at home on the sofa. All i can say is that the onset is very very sudden. If you hold in the smoke you will feel effects almost immediately, im talking while the hit is still inside your lungs. This is good because it lets you judge how much you need to smoke because as soon as you smoke you feel how high you are and this (hopefully) prompts you to stop.
The high is pleasant, i would say it is a very giggly high and I have found it gives me munchies very strongly. Something different to the typical THC cannabinoid though is that it makes me VERY VERY slow and lethargic (sometimes almost to the point of nausea) for around 15 mins, and then after this, i am more talkative and... i wouldnt say energetic, but definitely a feeling of regular THC but less tired.
These are pretty much the entirity of the effects. Basic THC feelings, but much quicker onset and more intense for a shorter time. The best way of saying it is like a THC high, but in the space of around 30 minutes rather than ~1.5 hours.
-Side effects are a little nausea, bad red eye and hunger.
-Afterwards I feel quite sluggish and sometimes have a minor headache, but if i have been eating/drinking enough in the day this often doesnt come.
-I would say this has as much abuse potential as regular weed, other than the fact that obviously it is legal, and much much cheaper (which would nudge towards abuse) but, I think it is much less pleasant than real THC but it is nice to have a quick high on the cheap.

Extra Note: I have also used this while clubbing. Its good because you can go out and have 1 hit from your pipe, which will produce a strange, but not incriminating smell (it smells like tobacco smoke but somewhat rubber/fishy, like the air from an inner tube on your bike). Its cool because it slows you as you would try to achieve with ketamine, but doesnt make you as lethargic as THC.
Old 17-12-2013, 22:17
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Motorway is captain of the psychonauts.Motorway is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 310, Level: 2 Points: 310, Level: 2 Points: 310, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

There is no assurance that the compounds listed are the compounds within. This should perhaps be in the 'unidentified blends' sub forum. This thread covers the actual compound since purity (and type) is more easily assured.

Might be worth adding a picture of the packinging to 'cherry bomb' for info.

Share this on:

Tags
cannabimimetics, cannabinoids, pb-22, pb-22 experiences, research chemicals, synthetic cannabinoids