Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Unidentified Products
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Unidentified Products Unidentified research chemical products

Old 26-02-2013, 19:36
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 912, Level: 4 Points: 912, Level: 4 Points: 912, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
W-15 ( (E)-4-chloro-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-2-ylidene)benzenesulfonamide ) drug info

A new supposed to be opioid chemical has appeared in the market.

Can anyone add information about:

names / synonyms
dose
duration
side effects
legal status
have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
since when has this research chemical been available?
stability of the molecule / compound

W-15

Name (IUPAC): (E)-4-chloro-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-2-ylidene)benzenesulfonamide,
Name: 1-Phenylethylpiperidylidene-2-(4-chlorophenyl)sulfonamide, W-15
CAS Number: 93100-99-3
Formula: C19H21ClN2O2S
Mol. Mass: 376.90 g/mol (freebase)
First reports: Emerged at online vendors at February 2013 November 2012
Melting Point:
110–111 įC

According to Wikipedia, it is potent μ-opioid agonist and has a distinctive chemical structure, which is not closely related to other families of opioids. It was invented in 1981 by Edward Knaus, Brent Warran and Theodore Ondrus.

It has never been used in humans, but animal studies has shown that the compound is around 5x more potent than morphine. The structural differences from any other controlled drug make it likely to be legal throughout the world.

Wikipedia describes that possible effects on humans should be close to other potent opioid agonists, including analgesia, sedation, euphoria, itching, respiratory depression, constipation. Tolerance and dependance should develop rapidly ad it is similar in strenght with carfentanil and would most likely cause pronounced tachyphylaxis following repeated dosing, as it was seen with potent fentanyl analogues.

This part sounds a bit suspicious to me, because since when wikipedia describes "possible euphoria in unrecorded human use"?

If anyone has any information or thoughts, don't hesitate to share.

.pdf:
Edward E. Knaus, Brent K. Warren, Theodore A. Ondrus. Analgesic substituted piperidylidene-2-sulfon(cyan)amide derivatives. US Patent 4468403

Last edited by GentlemanTom; 01-03-2013 at 09:35.
Old 26-02-2013, 20:23
Titanium Member

Male from United States
JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: W-15 ( (E)-4-chloro-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-2-ylidene)benzenesulfonamide ) drug i

From what I've run into over the internet in the past couple of months, I've only seen it on the market since November of 2012. It could have been up for longer being that it was invented in 1981. There really isn't much info about it that I can find though. But it's consistency is that of powdered sugar. Very fine, white powder.
Old 27-02-2013, 23:58

21 y/o Male from United States
Fearedtoast is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: W-15 ( (E)-4-chloro-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-2-ylidene)benzenesulfonamide ) drug i

This is quite interesting and SWIM's surprised by the lack of bioassays. You'd think people would be all over this one.
Is it possible that SWIY could link to the wikipedia page? SWIM can't find it searching by chemical name or CAS number.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 04-03-2013, 19:39

21 y/o Male from United States
Fearedtoast is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

The wikipedia page says that its structure is quite unlike that of common opioids. I'd be interested to know if it would cause a false positive in a UD cup. If not then it would be an excellent choice for somebody trying to evade drug tests, as there's no way a GC/MS would look for it.
Old 24-03-2013, 08:48

33 y/o Male from France
dyde is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

I will receive the W-15 new opioid tomorrow(this monday),or Thursday. I will be able to give a report in the very next days.evidently,I will do my tests with extreme caution. I have stopped a Subutex 8mg treatment one year ago,and never taken compound of this family since this date. I will try to minimize and not maximize quantity administrated for test to prevent some possible dangers with this compound,and as it will be one of the first report findable on the web in human. More very soon.
Old 24-03-2013, 16:22
Titanium Member

Male from United States
JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyde View Post
I will receive the W-15 new opioid tomorrow(this monday),or Thursday. I will be able to give a report in the very next days.evidently,I will do my tests with extreme caution. I have stopped a Subutex 8mg treatment one year ago,and never taken compound of this family since this date. I will try to minimize and not maximize quantity administrated for test to prevent some possible dangers with this compound,and as it will be one of the first report findable on the web in human. More very soon.
Do you have any chemistry knowledge or background? If not, I HIGHLY recommend not experimenting with taking this very new substance with little information about it. Unless can dilute the product to a point in which you can take safe experimental doses(which would be hard being that there is VERY little info about this chemical), don't bother killing yourself.

But if you feel brave enough to just jump into it, then by all means, please record everything about how you went about your experiment.
Old 24-03-2013, 22:52

33 y/o Male from France

You are a honest person too to recommend me this,that's why I thank you firstly.im not a chemist,but in really experimented with RC,and every family of "drugs",it's a part of my life,and without contribute to this forum visibility,I have a minimal knowledge in chemistry,and if I decide to perform the test,I think to be able to know what I do,and I have "estimated" what can be possible.this test is needed on the web too,cause the product is sold and the product can be bought by everyone actually.i will do it with extreme caution and will start in micro-grams,and I can say that I'm not a scienrifist,a chemist,but I'm very very experimented with ecery rc,and others,and I'm councious of the danger,and will calculate it.im not in conditions and I write my answer fastly with an I phone,but I totally understand your reply,appreciate it,and thank you again.i will do the best to show you my honestly.

dyde added 14 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

It's a 35% w-15 mixed to kreatine,1 for 3,5,proportionally I will be able to evaluate what is needed with my own experience with these type of family products,I will feel what is the activity if the conpound,just hoping there is no thruth hidden when we see the structure.i will do not perform it without a person with me to prevent problems that can occurring immediately.we will see.

Last edited by dyde; 24-03-2013 at 22:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-03-2013, 23:35
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,261, Level: 21 Points: 21,261, Level: 21 Points: 21,261, Level: 21
Activity: 45.5% Activity: 45.5% Activity: 45.5%

That alone should set the alarm bells ringing. If it comes pre-cut then there's every chance that the mixture is not homogenous. Solids do not mix homogenously so unless the drug was prepared in individual doses and then cut, rather than cut as a batch, there will be some spots that are more concentrated with the drug than others. With some drugs this is tolerable. Badly cut cocaine or amphetamine for example is generally more of a quality issue than a safety one. However with an opioid this potent hit a hotspot and it could kill you.

I'm a bit concerned by your math there too. If it's 35% W-15 by mass then it's not 1:3.5 drug to cut. It's approximately 1:2.85. Are you really sure you want to be playing with something this potent if your calculations are that patchy?
Old 25-03-2013, 00:00

33 y/o Male from France

Ok,i record your infos,and undsterstand them,particularly about the mixture,cause I don't have imagined these kind of hypotheses.my calculation was directly approximately discussed with the vendor:I don't play,it's not a game for me.

dyde added 5 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

75 kg,but your reply trouble myself,I don't understand why it can kill more myself that everythings,includes opiates,I ve taken these last 15 years.

Last edited by dyde; 25-03-2013 at 00:00. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-03-2013, 00:12
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England
Space Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 5,934, Level: 11 Points: 5,934, Level: 11 Points: 5,934, Level: 11
Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9%

Quote:
Ok,i record your infos,and undsterstand them,particularly about the mixture,cause I don't have imagined these kind of hypotheses.my calculation was directly approximately discussed with the vendor:I don't play,it's not a game for me.

dyde added 5 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

75 kg,but your reply trouble myself,I don't understand why it can kill more myself that everythings,includes opiates,I ve taken these last 15 years.
W-15 has a potency inline with fentanyl analogues. It is very easy to OD and you will simply stop breathing.

As Phenoxide says, you hit a concentrated patch if that powder is badly mixed or you get your sums wrong and that could be all it takes to kill you.

At the end of the day your buying a powder containing a very potent Opioid (lets assume). You have to have total faith that the supplier and producer have also got there stuff right and a small error could be the difference. There is also very little known about this substance, it has never been tested on humans and i can find no experience reports online. It may produce little euphoria causing redosing that could be fatal for example (like AH-7921). Its unlike that W-15 will not produce euphoria but take it as an example at least.
Old 25-03-2013, 04:14
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Are all of these numbers listed on the packaging or in the content reports? Or are these "estimated"?
Old 25-03-2013, 06:56
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.

The math is not Dyde's. "1:3,5" proportion and "it means there's 35% of w-15 in the mix" is information provided by the vendor. I imagine the guys wanted to make the product safer by cutting it, but i got the same worries as phenoxide. As the substance is sold by grams and it's supposed to be active in miligram-submiligram doses, even if the product is cut after preparing individual doses, there still seems to be some chances of hotspots?

Maybe it's possible to recrystallize the mix, so material distributes evenly thorough the mix? Or somehow clean it from creatine?

Last edited by GentlemanTom; 25-03-2013 at 07:01.
Old 25-03-2013, 13:15

33 y/o Male from France

Thank you for your informations.
Ok,i know the OD risk due to Phentanyl analogue,and itís true.
But with this experience,it was supposed for me to test 1 mg and totally forget compulsive redosage,with my own life experience with drugs iím able to control that.
Yes,what i wanted to say,was i donít believed t take it pure was a better solution than a mixture of 35% w-15,due to the potency,and gain the possibility to minimize proportionally the potency of a very low dosage for a substance ultra active.
But,the second problem you refer is the possibility of a bad mixture problem with keratin that could be dangerous.Itís this part that i was not able to expect.i need to check this point.
Itís harder for me to discuss technically with a perfect interpretation of my English too,i speak English but Im French.
I think need to exactly understand and verify the problem concerning the mixture,by reading your replies.
The product will be here today or tomorrow,but when i will have it in my hands,and will discuss again here before every test.
The product can be sold actually to person that have absolutely no past with this kind of dangerous drugs,reports are needed,it can kill even more others youngís in experimented people than meÖitís another problem.
Many thanks.

dyde added 53 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

I donít have already the product,but if the case of the mixture was relatively safe,please can you help me to evaluate for me the suspected dosage that could count me an OD risk by knowing,due to a difficult evenment is his lfe,nd gave me a severe depression has developed a tolerance with these products like this:
-15 years of medium polyconsomation(cocaine,amphetamines,MDMA etc.
a relatively short past with heroin,skenan,opiates that has count me 4 years of breprenomorphine 8mg that i have stopped there is one year ago(no IV)
these 3 last years daily under mdpv,declining therapeutic use/abusive consumption
a few last months under 2dpmp,in relatively therapeutic use,to with the paranoids/psychotics side effects/cloded caused by side effects of PV that we know
this last month,a severe anxiety has pushed up my consumption of AM 2201 and 5furakb 48 canabinoids to between 1000 up to 2000 mg(!!!!) per day.
benzos(valium etc high tolerance)donít worry i m not crazy and will not take anxyolitics the day i decide to perform the test).
Thank very much.

dyde added 6 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

By declaring this,we can be able to imagine my goal in this test,that is not obligatory negative for me.

dyde added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

i hope you understand itís not a game for meÖ

dyde added 136 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

And here,yes,iím not the math,Iím just the very experimented user,and too, in rapport of my own life and personal way,the psychologist describer.

The product is not arrived today,i will let you know when it will be in my hands,tomorrow or wednesday for later.

Thanks again.

dyde added 48 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

I add something Iím sure you will already all understood:
To respect one of the goals of tho forum,to prevent some dangers cause this product can be sold to anyone,to make findable a report for this potential dangerous product of opioid class,your role is to help me,without to kill myself, with your chemistry knowledge about informations i canít to know cause i donít play this role in this scenario,to perform the test with knowing what is mentioned about my own tolerance and the risks i take,without speculations,and itís what you do,but i would it appears clearly.

Last edited by dyde; 25-03-2013 at 13:15. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-03-2013, 16:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Spain
Treyk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

Anyone knows if this can be vaped? And the aproximated duration?

It lacks of bioassays but I think it will have lot's, butyr-fent it's short-lived and tachyphylactic.

Any RC chem for opiate lovers with experiences can't be bad, obviously not saying a opioid like carfentanyl or etonitazene , but why not a morphine potency one? Market it's flooded with microgram psychedelics and a 10+ milligram opioid wont hurt (for the experienced, invite-basis only user).

Maybe acetylfentanyl it's the go?

Regards!!
Old 27-03-2013, 08:53

33 y/o Male from France

It's okay to read this.i don't have any idea about vap opioids chemicals,it's supposed to be a fine powder,with a precise scale,i imagine to try oral or nasal to give me the rapport of the activity of this product to make a judgement.
Old 27-03-2013, 10:13
Titanium Member

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treyk View Post
Any RC chem for opiate lovers with experiences can't be bad <...>
Just for the record and the clarity.

Research Chemicals are chemicals, which didn't pass long tests that would describe their safety, short-term and long-term effects, and for the most cases, users are the first test subjects. Any RC could be bad, whether it's opiate or stimulant, and user's experience has impact only in limiting the harm, if RC is truly bad, but has no impact on the badness of the RC itself.

Furthermore, the RC in discussion, W-15, is a potent opioid. Wikipedia already states that in animal studies it's at least 5x more potent than morphine. It has no records of human use. You definitely can' say "Any RC chem for opiate lovers with experiences can't be bad" in discussion about it.

Yes market is flooded with microgram psychedelics and check how many deaths and ODs did they cause. It's common agreement, that opioid overdose is much more dangerous because of bigger chances of death. The fact that there are dangerous psychedelics outside doesn't prove that there should be same amount of dangerous opioids.

I mean, this is new chemical, and we're all here are interested in it, its effects etc. But we need a responsible attitude and cautiousness here too.

Sorry for the rant and offtopic, but i thought it needed to be said.

Last edited by GentlemanTom; 27-03-2013 at 10:19.
Old 30-03-2013, 04:00

33 y/o Male from France

It appears clearly now.in fact,you cannot touch this RC without caution and any past with opiates behind me,cause it will be suspected to be much active to much very low dosage.i will have the product only Thuesday,but I will discuss here at the same time.
Old 30-03-2013, 05:42
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Quote:
It appears clearly now.in fact,you cannot touch this RC without caution and any past with opiates behind me,cause it will be suspected to be much active to much very low dosage.i will have the product only Thuesday,but I will discuss here at the same time.
I'm sorry if I sound rude, but please, save your breath. I can hardly understand what you are typing as it is. I couldn't imagine what a trip report from you would look like.

From what it seems like to me, you are lacking some FUNDAMENTAL basic knowledge about this RC and ones similar. While I respect your passion and courage for wanting to share with the world the effects of this drug, I highly urge you to just give up now. You are going to end up dead, and most likely in an embarassing way.

I understand that more detailed information regarding W-15 needs to be published, however, I don't believe that you are the right person to do so. I highly urge you to please, please, please just abort this experiment altogether and leave it to someone with adequate knowledge and experience.

Luckily, Thuesday doesn't exist. So hopefully you will not be recieving this RC any time soon.
Old 30-03-2013, 08:18

33 y/o Male from France

I understand by reading the entire message,it's ok cause I see I couldn't help in this point of view, I'm really sorry. Quit here./
Old 02-04-2013, 11:41

33 y/o Male from France

I need to write this,above:

- I am saddened for the bad writing(editorial staff) in English of my former(old) messages, I agree on the fact that it was a carelessness(negligence) from me and I apologize for it.
- why to post me a sarcastic reflection to enclose your message, we are on drugs forum, the drug is everything of meme an open subject, I deserve on no account to receive reflections in this frame(executive), the users, and some having had a very deep experimentation of the drug and have to spend years of them lives with, have certainly many interesting things has to bring, meme without having your knowledge in chemistry, the users can can be to describe the functioning has fault of elements has fault of the comprehensive explanations which are live report(relationship) with the REAL-LIFE EXPERIENCE, the comparative degrees according to the dosages and the tolerances, so important as the molecular structures.
Has to read to you I have fu badly has to interpret in which mentality this message was sent to me being Francais, would prefer to consider that the writing(editorial staff) of my previous messages, appeared to you as Interpretable and worthless, but seen can make a mistake also, because there is no reason for qualifying not to be a good person here for have something to say about it.
I think on the contrary that I would have of get involved here since well for a long time, because I am really concerned, I say it to you sincerely, I am certain that the bad formulation and the language barriers, meme if I speak it, were understood(included) in another sense(direction).
I do not know if this really has his(her,its) place here, but I was a little hurt to notice it in a forum treating(handling) this subject.

Secondarily, without having some knowledge once again in chemistry, I would like to bring just the most important basic(basal) information has comment of W-15, no concern I nome would throw(launch) not in a pushed report(relationship), but I allow to propose this information because they contradict it a lot here, would be it to rectify the corrupt information, and to bring the main thing(head teacher) has knowledge, in certain source(spring), has comment of the product which at least can serve as mini guide has a variety of persons which(who) are certainly going to get it themselves very fast.

I wait for your agreement, I would content myself only a contribution of all the necessary information to experiment of this product which will be far from being useless.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:05

37 y/o Male from United States
viator should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Don't be discouraged Dyde, we all understand the language barrier issue, and any comments made were just for a laugh. Some of the more experienced members just don't want to see u get scammed, hurt, or even drop dead from Improper handling of a potent chemical.

If anything I'm sure you'll be extra cautious when applying this substance to yr lab animals. I'm looking foward to today's update
Old 05-04-2013, 05:26
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
dripdiddydrip should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

This discussion was so strange with petty personal attacks. haha I'm interested in a actual reviews, does anyone know where I can find some?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Source discussion is against the rules.
Old 05-04-2013, 22:15
Silver Member

Male from United States
seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.
Points: 1,536, Level: 5 Points: 1,536, Level: 5 Points: 1,536, Level: 5
Activity: 13.5% Activity: 13.5% Activity: 13.5%

I've never tried W-15, but I stumbled across some interesting reviews when I was looking for a legitimate research chemical website. In general the reviews said it's a strong opiate but lacks the euphoria, which is somewhat scary since that sort of circumstance can lead to an overdose quickly if someone was chasing the rush.

Even scarier is the fact certain suppliers have been sending out free samples of W-15 to customers, it's borderline evil to unleash such a powerful opioid chemical on customers without them even asking.
Old 08-04-2013, 14:36
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
pharmaboy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

Seeing as Dyde never posted a trip report or any other update, can we assume that this stuff should not be touched outside of a lab setting?
Old 17-04-2013, 19:14
Titanium Member

Male from Earth

There could be many reasons why Dyde didn't post a trip report.

Anyway, I've did a search on the compound today and found two trip reports from different people. They both describe experiences with the same mix as dyde's (35% w-15, 65% creatine), reporting doses larger than milligram range, so I hope the Dyde is ok.

TR1
User slowly titrated his dose from 100 Ķg to 100 mg orally and experienced lots of analgesia with no euphoria or rush. User finished experiment several days later, ingesting 300 mg of mixture at once and reported that 300 mg made him really woozy, providing initial rush like oral or snorted hydromorphone. But then it made him feel stuporish and drunk, like GHB. User concluded that material's not worth the time.

TR2
(another user)
Insufflated 50 mg of the same mixture and got little to none effects, except for a sligh sedation which could have been placebo.

NB: these are just summaries of trip reports from internet, so readers should take it as such. And start their own experiments small, as nothing in the internet should be taken for a true fact.

Share this on:

Tags
(e)-4-chloro-n-(1-phenethylpiperidin-2-ylidene)benzenesulfonamide, 1-phenylethylpiperidylidene-2-(4-chlorophenyl)sulfonamide, agonist, opioid, w-15