Notices

Old 14-02-2013, 03:46

Male from United States
euroboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
140 mg vyvanse dose without effect, first time

Today 04:45
Hey! 1st post ever, and really need help figuring this out.

With an intent to study and paint all night, got 2 70mg vyvanse pills. Took one at 9.17 pm. Went home, calmly waiting for the effects to take place. 2.5 hours in and nothing, just a bit tired after a long day at school and work. Decide to take half of the last 70mg pill. Waited another 2 hours, nothing, so took the rest. NOTHING!!!!
never taken vyvanse before. I took 20mg of ritalin earlier at school and another later before work (5pm). Could that be affecting the vyvanse?! friends been saying that that's impossible, should be SPEEDING right now!!! idea was that the ritalin gave some sort of tolerance, doesn't use it daily. Idk if just 2 20mg pills would do that.

Help please, been searching the web all night trying to figure this out but no one has had the same problem.
Any comments? Suggestions? Ideas on why it's not working?

FYI weigh 145 and 5'10" took them on a semi full stomach. Also, took tums an hour later of the initial vyvanse dose. Got early morning class tomorrow and afraid won't be able to stay awake.

euroboy added 221 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

confirmed that pills were real, tasted like described and overstuffed with powder, like described in other forums.

Last edited by euroboy; 14-02-2013 at 03:46. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-02-2013, 08:57

Female from United States
Cybercake should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: 140 mg vyvanse dose without effect, first time

Bubba has had a couple of similar experiences with Vyvance. She acquired some 70 or 75mg capsules, I don't remember the colors, from her friend and gave me two. I downed it and ended up waiting for nothing. I may have had something in the same category earlier in the day, but not much of it. I gave the other to my friend. She never got a buzz.
These caps had just been filled and Bubba's friend is reliable. Don't do the Vs anymore, however, over the decades, Bubba has had the not-getting-off syndrome with some different varieties of dope. Both strange and sad.
Old 19-02-2013, 16:17
Silver Member

20 y/o Male from United States
Goats on a Boat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Hello, Eurobody and welcome to the forums,

[removal of incorrect advice regarding self-incrimination]

That being said, your friend did a good job dosing, took half, waited to see how he felt, took more, I respect people who know how to respect synthetic drugs. Your friend's situation is interesting, while yes, at this point most people would be speeding, tolerance to stimulants does build up very quickly, and thats why stims are a costly and highly addictive habit.

Personally I feel like the only explanation would be a cross tolerance build up, considering you took them all the same day then back to back, tell your friend to try to space out his dosing in the future, there are a few ways methods people use to get their tolerance down because of how quickly it builds up, try google searching that. Also think about what you ate, vitamin C, which is in a lot of fruit will absorb the amphetamine in vyvanse and make work less

Sorry for the long read, yes, I am speeding =]
Hope you are well, and everything works out, and I hope I provided some closure, feel free to message me if you or your friend have more questions concerning amphetamines

Post Quality Evaluations:
there is NO self incrimination rule, do not tell people to write like that. Please re-read the rules yourself.
Do not tell people to use SWIM, it is against the rules. People are free to discuss drug use. Selfincrimination rules only apply to drug production/growing/extraction. Read the rules.

Last edited by MrG; 19-02-2013 at 17:53. Reason: SWIM removal
Old 19-02-2013, 17:26

Male from United States
euroboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

My friend appreciates ur tips and tricks to this forum, and the advice. He will deffinatley whatch out for those things next time he decides to do amphetamines.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:58
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20
Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5%

Vyvanse is a pro-drug, it is ineffective until it has passed through the liver. There is no advantage at all to snorting it. Outside of lab grown liver pre-digesting it for you, there's not much that can be done to alter their profile of effects.

Share this on:

Tags
vyvanse