Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 12-01-2013, 18:18
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Ireland
tdv123 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Snorting Flurazepam (Dalmane)

From what I understand snorting most benzo's is a waste of time, as most of the stuff your actually snorting is just binders & fillers. But Flurazepam is one of the few benzo's that is very water soluble, I think only Midazolam is the only one that's more water soluble.

Has anybody had any experience with this? Would be it worth it or is it just a waste of time?
Old 12-01-2013, 18:23
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,261, Level: 20 Points: 19,261, Level: 20 Points: 19,261, Level: 20
Activity: 59.8% Activity: 59.8% Activity: 59.8%
Re: Snorting Flurazepam (Dalmane)

Do you have some? If so, how about you try it out and report back? If it works, people would be appreciative that you ran a novel experiment and reward you for your endeavors.

I mean you know it's "safe", benzos are pretty non-toxic in the short run and the worst that will happen is nothing. So why not try it out? I don't really see how it would be a "waste of time" it's not like it would take more then a minute to try.
Old 12-01-2013, 18:55
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Ireland

Yeah I have a couple of prescribed 30mg ones here. I suppose I could try snorting one & see what happens.

I have seen people myself trying to snort Valium & Xanax ( I told them it waste of time but they wouldn't listen). The only real bad thing that happened to them was they had very stingy noses for a while & didn't really get much of a extra kick out of it.

I'll do one in a while & report back. I do have a very high benzo tolerance so I'm not sure how much 1 is going effect me.

Last edited by tdv123; 12-01-2013 at 22:46.
Old 13-01-2013, 06:30
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Ireland
Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.

I can confirm that flurazepam is indeed a "snortable" drug, to coin a phrase.
For people with little or no tolerance to benzodiazepines, 30mgs may be over-doing it somewhat.
15mgs is more appropriate for a novice.

In the pursuit of euphoria, an oral dose of 15mgs on an empty stomach followed by 15mgs snorted about twenty five minutes thereafter is a good mode of operation. Benzonauts would obviously need to augment these doses to suit their tolerant needs.

A word of caution : it burns. A burning sensation persists for approximately 10 minutes after the act.
It also drips down the throat, which many people tend to find irritating or unpleasant.

For me I notice a pleasant euphoria, that is almost dizzying, and a general "out of it" buzz for maybe 15 minutes after a line, with quite a fast onset (peak effects at 7/8 minutes); thereafter it subsists into a mildly euphoric, sleepy, chilled out benzo bubble type effect for 2.5-3 hours, provided you're also taken an oral dose. It's very good for anxiety, and is helpful for insomnia as well.

Expect marked ataxia. Obviously don't drive or anything like that, as with all benzo's.
Also, bear in mind that flurazepam has a strong hypnotic effect, more so than diazepam (Valium), alprazolam (Xanax), lorazepam (Ativan) and others, which are less sedating.
Viz., it's a sleeping pill, not an anti-anxiety med. Nevertheless if you do manage to stay awake, don't expect to be too worried about anything

Good luck, from Shleep x

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very correct information supplied here. A laudable post in the sense that it also mentions personal experience, and comparisons with other benzodiazepines. Good synopsis of drawbacks too.
Old 13-01-2013, 20:40
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shleep On A Goat's Nipple View Post
For people with little or no tolerance to benzodiazepines, 30mgs may be over-doing it somewhat.

In the pursuit of euphoria, an oral dose of 15mgs on an empty stomach followed by 15mgs snorted about twenty five minutes thereafter is a good mode of operation. Benzonauts would obviously need to augment these doses to suit their tolerant needs.

A word of caution : it
burns. A burning sensation persists for approximately 10 minutes after the act.
It also drips down the throat, which many people tend to find irritating or unpleasant.

For me I notice a pleasant euphoria, that is almost dizzying, and a general "out of it" buzz for maybe 15 minutes after a line, with quite a fast onset (peak effects at 7/8 minutes); thereafter it subsists into a mildly euphoric, sleepy, chilled out benzo bubble type effect for 2.5-3 hours, provided you're also taken an oral dose. It's very good for anxiety, and is helpful for insomnia as well.

Expect marked ataxia. Obviously don't drive or anything like that, as with all benzo's.
Also, bear in mind that flurazepam has a strong hypnotic effect, more so than diazepam (Valium), alprazolam (Xanax), lorazepam (Ativan) and others, which are less sedating.
Viz., it's a sleeping pill, not an anti-anxiety med. Nevertheless if you do manage to stay awake, don't expect to be too worried about anything

Good luck, from Shleep x
Thanks for the info thats great help. I only get the 30mg ones doh.

I took the ones I had last night orally & don't get a refill till next week.

What if I take a 30mg orally & then like you said wait about 25 mins to snort them. If I split them evenly into 3 lines that would be roughly 10mgs a line. I'll just do the one line first & see how that effects me.

I do have a large benzo tolerance doh, 10mg of Xanax or 100mg of Valium is a average dose for me. Will that effect things much?
Old 13-01-2013, 20:54
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Yeah you can snort these fuckers. And shoot them, too (not that I recomend that).

Dalmane high sucks, imo. Very drowsy and depressed feeling for me. They work good for sleep though and last forever. You take 60 mg to go to bed and you'll feel it all the next day (depending on tolerance).

The high isn't any better than eating them though (same with shooting them). I used to mix in a 30 with whichever opiate I was shooting and draw up in those big 3 mL fuckers, immediate nodding would result but didn't increase the rush.
Old 21-01-2013, 18:02
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shleep On A Goat's Nipple View Post

A word of caution : it burns. A burning sensation persists for approximately 10 minutes after the act.

Good luck, from Shleep x
Wow, you weren't kidding about that, f*cking hell it felt like my nostril was on a fire.

I did what you said took a 15mg than about 20mins later snorted a 15mg which I split into two lines so roughly around 7.5mg's a line. Didn't notice much effects if any, although I do have a high tolerance I'll try it again maybe with 30mg & see if there's any difference.

there is no reason to quote the same post twice in a thread. When responding to someone, simply address them by name.
Old 19-08-2013, 22:16

34 y/o Female from United States
its not me its you is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I took a 15mg cap about 1hr ago, found this thread, and snorted another 15mg. cap as recommended. Swim does not recommend snorting flurazepam. It is very unpleasant, actually, it hurts so fuckin bad!! It does leave a benzo euphoric feeling, however, so swim must weigh her options. Nose on fire vs. Feeling kinda floaty. I think I will pick floaty.
Swim changed her mind. Swim likes snorting flurazepam. Although her throat is raw. Ouch!

Please, do not use "SWIM". Self-implication is no longer forbidden.
No need to use swim please

Share this on:

Tags
alprazolam, alprazolam high, benzo, benzodiazepine, diazepam, flurazepam, lorazepam, snorting benzodiazepines