Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 03-09-2008, 11:19
Silver Member

27 y/o Male
v1cious is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Cocaine and Introversion

In SWIM's experience, cocaine is appreciated by introverted individuals much more than it is by extroverted ones. SWIM suspects this is because the cocaine euphoria combined with the extreme extroversion offers for a completely different perspective on social interaction for an introvert, whereas that discernible difference would not be there for someone who is already extroverted.

Is SWIM the only one with such experiences?
Old 06-09-2008, 01:37
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male
General Grievous should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Cocaine and Introversion

swim finds a lot of times other peoples stupid thoughts and stories are super boring and buzz killers lol...
Old 06-09-2008, 01:54

Male
tryptamaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

swim is very talkative on coke but feels when on coke people jsut talk and talk and talk...
Old 06-09-2008, 02:29

27 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryptamaster View Post
swim is very talkative on coke but feels when on coke people jsut talk and talk and talk...
yea swim hates when people just wont stop talking and talking..its like dude do you realize weve talked for 2 hours str8 can swim have 15 minutes of euphoric silence! shit! lol swims fried would look at him with a dissapointed face..and say "can i say one more thing" omfg swim hates that!! never been able to shut swims friend up for 5 minutes even..swims friends mind would be going so fast and its like yo can you just share your thoughts to urself
Old 06-09-2008, 02:33

Male
tryptamaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

lol yea can i say one more thing, that entails like a 30 minutes ant bout some pointless shit.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:41

27 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryptamaster View Post
lol yea can i say one more thing, that entails like a 30 minutes ant bout some pointless shit.
lol swim knew he wasnt the only one who thought this..it comes to a point sometimes where swiym would save a .3 for when he got back home from dropping off the disturbance...

swims friend would go on these repeat behaviors that hes always go through...sickening!!..following swim around the yard while swim is trying to detach for a few lol...

countless nights swim would crash, bring himself back up, crash again..or just get seriously pissed off at his friend and wanting to knock him the fuck out!! man that guy was an ahole, glad swim doesnt talk to him anymore
Old 01-01-2013, 11:06
Silver Member

Female from Earth
swimmeet76 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

This cat gets chatty when on a coke high but makes sure she doesn't annoy people so she tries to be calm and speak normally and let others have a turn talking.lol. She knows what it's like to be on the receiving end.lol. Other people she has partied with, she couldn't get a word in edgewise so she would just have to jump in and speak a bit louder to at least have a chance and a dialogue instead of one person rambling.lol. Or they would bge repetitive trying to get their point across and having to tell them you get their point! This is okay in the beginning and in the middle of it but once cat get anxious and a bit paranoid, she just wants them to shut up or she bolts out of wherever she is in a safe manner by cabbing it. Once anxiety sets it, there is no turning back and then she wants to be alone and smoke a joint. Or she will smoke it there while with others and its makes her happy and then she begins to talk about silly and pointless things.lol. And soon enough, these people become amusing and talking about nothing is not so bad.
Old 01-01-2013, 15:18
Silver Member

30 y/o Female from Canada
windupbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

When I first started doing coke (about 8 years ago) I would get really high and act like a complete retard saying anything to anybody (usually my whole life story in a bathroom) and I loved it...until the next day.
These days I dont get high like that anymore...not even close. I do disgustingly large lines....about a half gram/gram if I've been doing it for a while....and it doesnt make me chatty at all anymore. If anything it almost just calms me down....and then the paranoia sets in. I dont talk...I sit on my phone and complusively go on facebook trying to find evidence of my boyfriend cheating on me. I've been known to do it for four hours straight. Thats not fun at all! I've never found a single thing. I have really messed up the ol noodle from doing cocaine.
I still go to parties and it always cracks me up when you your sitting around super enthused....youve got plans to open a pizza place with buddy you've never met, and all sorts of business ventures and plans to hang out that definitely arent ever gonna happen.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:24
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 275, Level: 2 Points: 275, Level: 2 Points: 275, Level: 2
Activity: 39.5% Activity: 39.5% Activity: 39.5%

Megalomanina and super confidence, and the optimistic yet improbable plans, extremely unique conversations and verbal autobiographies are part of the fun of cocaine, I actually assumed these were the main reason people use this substance. And cocaine could definitely be patented as a cure for introversion and shyness, I'd love to see the list of side effects recited in that commercial. It only stands to reason that cocaine would appeal more to introverts than extroverts, at least in this society, where the latter is seen as far superior and can be had with just money.

Share this on:

» New Threads
Someone compare meth to adderall
Last post by To many sunrise
14 Replies, 14,035 Views
Can I do LSD 2 days in a row if it...
Last post by Mark Rutte
13 Replies, 277 Views
why is my benzo tolerance so high?
Last post by empire321
6 Replies, 102 Views
Vyvanse + Adderall = mad horny....