Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabis Use, cultivation & production of Marijuana, Hashish, Ice-o-lator & Hemp.

Old 22-12-2012, 12:42
Banned

45 y/o Male from Australia
nitehowler is heading for the Darwin Award.nitehowler is heading for the Darwin Award.
Parole - how do you deal with your parole officer?

I was called into see my parole officer yesterday.

What a waist of tax payers money.

I told him to drug test me if he wants but i will only do the test if he puts me on monthly appointments instead of fortnightly. He said ok so i did the test.

He also asked if i had the urge to take drugs. I told him that " when i get off parole ime going to get some MDMA and some meth and have a party.The stuff should be legal anyway and the laws ridiculous."

He said you should not be thinking like that.
I said that " everybody is entitled to their own opinion and just cause you dont like mine doesnt mean yours is better or worse than mine. And went on to say that its supposed to be a free country and ime entitled to my own opinion."

Even the judge said i was beyhond rehabilitation when i went to court 3years ago. i had two years off the stuff after that to prove him wrong (bloody goose).
At the moment i dont take any illegal substances and still party hard.

Do any off you guys have to deal with crap from these clowns?
Whats the funniest thing youv'e said to these morons that shocked them?
And how many times per week do you take undetectable substances (dont name them please in this thread)?

Post Quality Evaluations:
interesting thread starter, thanks for sharing your experience and good questions

Last edited by nitehowler; 22-12-2012 at 13:09.
Old 22-12-2012, 17:12
Titanium Member

31 y/o Female from United States
MoonLitCrystal is on the way upMoonLitCrystal is on the way upMoonLitCrystal is on the way upMoonLitCrystal is on the way up
Points: 483, Level: 3 Points: 483, Level: 3 Points: 483, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Parole - how do you deal with your parole officer?

I have a totally different relationship with my PO. First of all, I would not dare tell her that I will only take a piss test if she does something for me. She is the PO and she is in charge; I am the criminal who is trying to stay out of jail. I can not imagine what her reaction would be if I gave her an ultimatum like that. Frankly, I don't want to find out!

I would also keep my plans of future drug use & my opinions about their legality to myself. Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that people are entitled to their own opinion and I happen to think that some drugs should be legalized. However, I also think there is a time & place to share these opinions; the PO's office is not one of them.

That being said, I am always honest with my PO about my drug use. I know she is going to find out one way or another, so I might as well be straight with her. Besides, it earns me a few brownie points because like most POs, she appreciates my honesty.

I really can't complain about my PO. She is nice and she treats me with respect. She's even let me slide on several different occasions
Old 22-12-2012, 17:26
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

wait a minutes- you told your PO that you would take a drug test only if he put you on monthly reports instead of twice monthly? And he agreed to it!!?? OMFG, do things work like that in Australia? I am on probation and have to report twice monthly. I've only been on for a month and have been tested once so I figure I'm going to be tested once a month but she can test me anytime she likes. It's not up to me when she drug tests me. It's anytime she wants to. And if I went in there telling her I'm going to get high when I get off paper, she'd probably get pissed and suspicious and test me everytime I report. Not only that, she could decided that I have to attend meetings (40 in 40, 90 in 90). I can't believe you walked in there and told your PO when and under what conditions you're willing to take drug tests. That shit does not fly in America. If you did shit like that here they'd be much more inclinced to pop up at your house on a Friday night when you think you're safe and you're getting drunk/high and bust your ass.

I do everything my PO tells me to do. If I've been using anything I know will show up on the test, I give myself 3-4 days before I report, even if I don't think I'm going to be tested because you never know.

I can use any benzos I want since I have a 'script, I can use kratom, I can use tramadol, and I can drink. If I do anything else I give myself 72 hrs before I report (I don't smoke pot so that's not an issues).

I've never said anything funny or rude to my PO. As long as I do what I'm supposed to she polite to me and I don't go back to jail for 2 years. She is in charge of what I do, not the other way around.

Things must be a lot different in your country because they shit you're talking about does not fly in America.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 22-12-2012 at 17:29. Reason: add
Old 22-12-2012, 18:05
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Israel
MikePatton really adds to the discussion.MikePatton really adds to the discussion.MikePatton really adds to the discussion.MikePatton really adds to the discussion.MikePatton really adds to the discussion.MikePatton really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,335, Level: 5 Points: 1,335, Level: 5 Points: 1,335, Level: 5
Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0%

My friend tells the PO that he's only been smoking Spice, no Cannabis, and gives a piss test once a month to back up that statement... It's really ironic how the PO is "proud" of him for smoking Spice and not hash, you could say the system has failed...

Definitely afailed system you can alter your mind with this and not that good point
Old 22-12-2012, 22:22
Banned

nitehowler is heading for the Darwin Award.nitehowler is heading for the Darwin Award.

Taking any substance mind altering legal or not without medical grounds is in paroles eyes is substance abuse so if you take spice or anything even crack say its to fix your head ache or to help with depression.

They use to come to my house and test me about every week but ide tell my missus to let them i was out just to make their job a bit harder and wasted their hour drive to come test me 3 of them from the corrective services monitoring group in NSW Australia.
They busted me for a dirty after using meth 6 days after the fact , iflushed to the max took vit b and lots of creatine. I told them it was because of all the pressure and depression that made me do it and said they would give me a chance.
They asked me for my mobile number and i told them to just leave a message on my home phone and ide get back to them.

On another occasion i told my parrole officer that he was wrong about mdma when he said it was more harmful than alcohol and he went on to say you can email whatever you want to your government member of parliament and he handed his card to me with my next appointment date. The card had his email address so i send him all sorts of drug legalization paraphernalia now. I left shaking his hand getting right up in his face as i do on every visit probably a bit shocked of my appearance also with gold earrings bothe sides 12 thousand dollars worth of biker rings and all my Harley Davidson apparel .

I found these mungrals try to be nice to you to find out stuff they can use on you to stuff you up dont fall for it and dont make their job easy.

I alwayz ask them a question with my reply to theirs .Its amazing how much they can waffle on telling you their business but they alwayz seem a bit shy when you ask them where they live it sort of puts them in their places and makes them realize their the little man.

Last edited by nitehowler; 22-12-2012 at 22:31.
Old 23-12-2012, 11:10

27 y/o Female from Earth
TrixaBelle420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I was on probation for about 4 years. I had at least 3 different parole officers...all of them were assholes except for my last one.
I never felt like my parole officer was in charge and that they could tell me what to do. Every time they piss tested me I came up dirty and I never went to jail.
I stated my opinions on marijuana all the time. I feel like drugs are a personal choice and nobody should be able to tell me what to do.
Kudos to you for stating your opinions!!!

GOOD POINT giving in to them makes the system work
Old 23-12-2012, 13:33
Banned

Yeah if you were breaking into houses or hurting someone that would be breaching parole.

Taking some fun drugs without hurting any body should be our business.

Never fall for the good guy routine from these nosey mungrals cause when they have got enough amo they will breach you.
Old 27-12-2012, 14:20
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from Earth
GoldGarden is a decent psychonaut.GoldGarden is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 638, Level: 3 Points: 638, Level: 3 Points: 638, Level: 3
Activity: 92.4% Activity: 92.4% Activity: 92.4%

Meh... Last time I had to deal with a PO was a long time ago... Juvy...

And well... Guess what? He knew I smoked pot, he knew I got busted for pot, and he just said.. "Son... I don't think you are a bad kid, just don't get caught...."

So, I guess it depends on who you get.. Of course this was Canada, and a while ago... So... Who knows.. Maybe I just got really lucky.
Old 27-12-2012, 14:43
Silver Member

33 y/o Female from Canada
blissy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I have had the same kind of experience in Canada Gold.

Nitehowler, all you need to do is answer his questions with the answers he wants to hear. Im sure he sees 50 other clowns a week saying the same things as you. He has NO ability to change the laws, prolly has no inclination to do so anyways, sitting on his side of the desk, having never gotten high. Just play nice and dont rock the boat. Is what I think anyways. Worked for me.

Am curious, where are you located, and what got you on parole? (you dont have to say if you dont want to, I am curious (: )
Old 27-12-2012, 19:35
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from Earth

Hey, maybe the parole officers get high more than we do LOL... That's why they make people come in two times a week, to see if they can confiscate anything

No, but yes, that has to be one of the worst jobs out there, and not even sure how people get into that line of work anyway... I don't know where you would even start LOL... Cause I'm damn sure nobody grows up as a kid and says "I want to be a parole officer!"
Old 06-01-2013, 13:51
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
electricjw is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

some can be cool and some can be a dick, its all in the way you play them. i was on probation for a 6 or so months for weed, and I never got drug tested. Compared to the other ppl that were on probation, my PO probably thought i was a delight. I had a job, and always paid on time and actually dressed decent. I didnt look like i belonged there, and they didnt treat me like I did.

Good point about looking and acting in a professional manner. A little "respect" for the system can go a long way.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:52

19 y/o Female from United States
ReptileGirl should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

One time while giving a ua I asked the tracker if she was a dike cuz see was sure checking me out lol

There is nothing funny about using homophobic terminology.
Using homophobic language is out of line here. Also, if you insist on insulting others, at least learn how to spell the word correctly.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:46
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
Typical East St. Louis is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileGirl View Post
One time while giving a ua I asked the tracker if she was a dike cuz see was sure checking me out lol
Well, making sure that you don't substitute fake urine is technically part of a PO's job. I've heard of girls able to sneak fake piss packets in their vaginas. My PO basically held my dick as I pissed into the cup, so don't take it personally.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:04
Banned

Male from Uruguay
drwhooo should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Parole - you spend the time clean, going to school / bettering yourself, getting a good job that pays, that way years later when you're off you now are a well established community member who if wants can dabble here and there without being a broke thieving scandolous junkie
Old 09-01-2013, 17:21
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typical East St. Louis View Post
Well, making sure that you don't substitute fake urine is technically part of a PO's job. I've heard of girls able to sneak fake piss packets in their vaginas. My PO basically held my dick as I pissed into the cup, so don't take it personally.
Wow, you had a tough PO... Mine let me go peepee on my own... Actually, never even had to do it at the office..

Some guys did, I guess it just depended on if you "pissed" him off? (sorry play on words.. Couldn't resist)

But seriously, yeah, I can see them asking you to pee on site. All depends...

Share this on:

Tags
drugs, drugs and culture