Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxymorphone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 11-04-2012, 08:20
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
mistman is a decent psychonaut.mistman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
New Opana ER formula-Can't Snort, so what about alcohol for oral potentiation?

I've read several places that alcohol greatly increases oxymorphone bioavailibility. Swim tried it himself without any noticeable difference.

Does anyone have first hand knowledge of an effective, predictable alcohol method for oral potentiation? Thanks.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:01

Male from United States
Drummer16 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: New Opana ER formula-Can't Snort, so what about alcohol for oral potentiation?

The drummer16 method:

Go ahead and try cutting the pill into as small of pieces as possible. Get alcohol and some water in a shot glass. Then drop the pill into that. Wait 8 hours for the pill to release its contents into the solution. Take an eye dropper or whatever and suck the solution up. Place the solution into a nasal spray bottle, such as an emptied Afrin bottle. Spray away. Eat the remaining pill content. Sometimes the pills absorb a lot of liquid, so add more as needed.

I have not done this with the new pills. I have only done this with the old pills and OP oxycontins and had success. The same principle still applies here. You can even do this without the alcohol. Try not to make the solution too strong with alcohol. I try to dilute it to like 15% alcohol content overall so it doesn't burn my nose.

Report back and let us know how it works. I switched to the generics and am not looking back lol.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Whoa! Even diluted, spraying alcohol up your nose sounds like a bad idea. Ouch.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:12
Silver Member

Re: New Opana ER formula-Can't Snort, so what about alcohol for oral potentiation?

Sounds plausible, Swim will try this weekend. Thanks. How about alcohol for oral potentiation?
Old 17-04-2012, 06:08
Silver Member

Male from Earth
johnnyw is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

While watching everyone talk about the new Opana ERs not being crushable I was thinking that there must be an easy solution. It takes a little more time and effort than the previous just lick and crush, but it works as well (and it's kind of ridiculous). Find a way to hold the pill very firmly, the way they are made now one could just stab it. Then, if someone were to fire up a Dremel rotary tool with the round attachment that looks like sandpaper but is not (you don't want grit and stuff in it) and just sand it down it would make very very tiny scrapings. They wouldn't quite be powder, but definitely very snortable, seriously, very close to powder. I hear the fun is a little more potent than the TimeRx ones for some reason and the gelling in the nose is about the same. It sort of seems to stay in the nose and sinuses too instead of getting goopy in the lungs. All in all, almost identical benefits with just more work.

Good idea!
Old 17-04-2012, 22:06
Silver Member

Can you tell me exactly what Dremmel attachment to use?

mistman added 31 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Drummer didn't have much luck. Let me know if you get a step by step recipe put together.

What I had was a milky white substance, but it didn't do anything. I don't think it was concentrated enough.

Last edited by mistman; 17-04-2012 at 22:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18-04-2012, 03:35
Silver Member

Male from Earth

I read the rules again so I'm pretty sure I can post these. Sorry if not. My fourth cousin's mailman slid these under the door today. Not sure what bit that is, but it's just like an emory board, there's nothing that comes off of it. Just food for thought...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg op1.jpg (77.0 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg op2.jpg (68.7 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg op3.jpg (83.9 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg op4.jpg (95.5 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg op5.jpg (117.1 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg op6.jpg (100.9 KB, 117 views)
Old 18-04-2012, 03:38

Male from United States

Can you describe in more detail what you did and what part went wrong? I would be more than happy to help give you more advice. Like I said in my post, I have never encountered these pills and only did this with the OP oxycodones. They didn't turn into a milky white substance. They turned into balls of gel, and I was able to extract the liquid they were in. I avoided this problem by switching meds.

Let me ask a few questions. Did the pills disolve entirely into the water to the point of which it was almost like the consistency of glue? Or, did they maintain their form (except for probably some expansion) and a milky white liquid was surrounding them. There is bound to be some tweaking that you need to do to find just the right amount of water, wait longer, use a filter, use more alcohol, or use alcohol and filters to separate the pill binders from the liquid then burn it off afterwards. There are lots of possibilities here.

The main goal is this. Find a way to recreate the conditions of a stomach and get the extended release mechanism to start going. I am not sure what actually causes this amazing, patented time-release mechanism to release the oxymorphone, i.e. if it requires a highly acidic environment or not. My guess would be that it shouldn't require too much acid because it wouldn't work too well for people on antacids lol. Either way, be creative with this because this formula is obviously different than any formula to date, and worst comes to worse, you just have to eat whatever you created and at least then you'll most likely at least have destroyed the TR mechanism and you should get a nice rush getting it all at once orally
Old 18-04-2012, 03:44
Silver Member

Male from Earth

They are cold water soluble says my pharmacist, no acid/alcohol needed. They leave a gel ball type of thing and the water becomes a little viscous. That ball no longer contains the medicine after around 24 hours and it's in the cold water.
Old 18-04-2012, 03:46

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyw View Post
I read the rules again so I'm pretty sure I can post these. Sorry if not. My fourth cousin's mailman slid these under the door today. Not sure what bit that is, but it's just like an emory board, there's nothing that comes off of it. Just food for thought...
Well, this beats my idea if this actually works as well as he says it does. It's also more practical than anything because you can make it instantly. How fine is the powder that is created? Describe it in the range of anywhere in between the old formula's powder to sand on the beach lol. Also, about how long does it take you to sand it down? Sorry one more question, is it really as effective as the old ones or are you just experiencing a drop in tolerance from not being able to insufflate the old ones for a while hah?
Old 18-04-2012, 03:53
Silver Member

Male from Earth

I was only off one day. The high is stronger still but goes away much sooner. The powder is like half baby powder (probably smaller than the old stuff) and half salt, I imagine that it is all relative to what bit you use and how much effort you spend. You can do it like an artisan or just go to town on it. Doesn't seem to be worth any extra time to do it better, I'll lose a tiny bit to get it done in just a couple of seconds. The whole process is less than 60 seconds.
Old 18-04-2012, 04:09

Male from United States

Quote:
I was only off one day. The high is stronger still but goes away much sooner. The powder is like half baby powder (probably smaller than the old stuff) and half salt, I imagine that it is all relative to what bit you use and how much effort you spend. You can do it like an artisan or just go to town on it. Doesn't seem to be worth any extra time to do it better, I'll lose a tiny bit to get it done in just a couple of seconds. The whole process is less than 60 seconds.
Not too shabby at all. This is definitely worth it to look into for everyone with the new TRF pills. Remember guys, it's only until September at the earliest and January at the latest. Now let's all try extra hard when the generics come out to not die from abusing them so we don't have to ruin those, too Thank god for your post because it gives some hope of a quick, instantaneous solution to the problem those bastards at Endo created. BTW is there any good alternative to just "stabbing" the pill in order to hold it in place?
Old 18-04-2012, 04:49
Silver Member

Male from Earth

I have no idea, I haven't gotten that far yet. I just panicked when I put a new one in my mouth (like I always did to get the coating off, it was dark) and it tasted weird and slimed up. I don't know what I would do without them so that's the first thing that came to mind that would allow access to most of the pill without taking in and out of pliers or something. I'm sure someone can think of something.
Old 18-04-2012, 10:48
Silver Member

37 y/o Male from United States
slayer180 is a decent psychonaut.slayer180 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Excellent thread! The increased bioavailability and pain control of opana with this roa can still be achieved with these it looks like.

The pictures shown are of the new formula bioconvex shape. They are no longer being produced nor are the original octagons.

We will now get bioconcave shape trf. Opana er type 3...damn why endo, why...just give us pure clean oxym with no crap in it everyone will be better off and you will make tons of $$.

Will be getting a refill before long and will probably be those (bioconcave opana dot com for pics) so will be glad to try this with those tools.

Hope it works.

Some safety stuff just because.. High speed rotary tools like that can cause injury, things happen, little attachments break sometimes, pieces fly, eyes and hands can be injured so safety glasses and maybe some good gloves when doing this would be a bit of harm reduction. Would suck so bad to lose an eye and safety glasses are so cheap.

That being said I hope a lot of people try it and get results. Will report when they get here.

Thank you for adding extra safety precautions, great work on that.
Old 19-04-2012, 03:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male from United States
jman1982 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

THIS ACTUALLY WORKED MAN ON MY CAT'S 10MG ER'S. Although the powder goes every were when the drimel is on. Any ideas on how to get the powder from flying everywhere?

Quote:
Old 19-04-2012, 04:34
Silver Member

Male from Earth

Quote:
Any ideas on how to get the powder from flying everywhere?
The first thing I did was fold and tape a sheet of paper so that it resembled a three-sided shoebox, four sides or just a shoebox would do it, I just thought it would be easier to dump out and paper seems, in my head, to not hold on to as much of the drug as the cardboard. Then when you grind it down in there it just bounces off the walls. It works pretty good, but then it's all over the tool and your hands. In the end, I just use my big desk and just clean it up with a card after I'm done, it'll only go in about an 18" circle.

I'm curious to know if anyone else is trying it and what it does to them. It is still completely different says the country mouse. He hasn't nodded out like this in a LONG time, but it only lasts about an hour and a half or two.
Old 19-04-2012, 04:57
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male from United States
jman1982 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
The first thing I did was fold and tape a sheet of paper so that it resembled a three-sided shoebox, four sides or just a shoebox would do it, I just thought it would be easier to dump out and paper seems, in my head, to not hold on to as much of the drug as the cardboard. Then when you grind it down in there it just bounces off the walls. It works pretty good, but then it's all over the tool and your hands. In the end, I just use my big desk and just clean it up with a card after I'm done, it'll only go in about an 18" circle.

I'm curious to know if anyone else is trying it and what it does to them. It is still completely different says the country mouse. He hasn't nodded out like this in a LONG time, but it only lasts about an hour and a half or two.
Hey buddy, I tried you method and WOW YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I was sooooo mad about how my cat was going to get a good high. My cat love's his 5MG Regular opana, but the new ones will be all my cat can get, so you really saved me man, thank you so much. I will have to try that paper thing, because when my cat did it, the powder went all over my bed and wasted half of the pill, so once again thanks, J
Old 19-04-2012, 06:36
Silver Member

Quote:
While watching everyone talk about the new Opana ERs not being crushable I was thinking that there must be an easy solution. It takes a little more time and effort than the previous just lick and crush, but it works as well (and it's kind of ridiculous). Find a way to hold the pill very firmly, the way they are made now one could just stab it. Then, if someone were to fire up a Dremel rotary tool with the round attachment that looks like sandpaper but is not (you don't want grit and stuff in it) and just sand it down it would make very very tiny scrapings. They wouldn't quite be powder, but definitely very snortable, seriously, very close to powder. I hear the fun is a little more potent than the TimeRx ones for some reason and the gelling in the nose is about the same. It sort of seems to stay in the nose and sinuses too instead of getting goopy in the lungs. All in all, almost identical benefits with just more work.
You should start a new thread on this, with problem solved in the title. More members will get their eyes on it and be very appreciative. I am.
Old 25-04-2012, 19:23

Female from United States
BandCamp is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Hey all...so Swim just got her latest script of ER 20's. Alas, no stop-signs So Swim wanted to ask, has anyone used a dremel on the newest monsters? Swim got the rubbery lil fcukers, not the ones pictured above. Green, concave, E on one side, 20 on the other. Swim has a picture, but she's technically challenged and doesn't know how to add it.
Old 17-11-2012, 04:41

44 y/o Male from United Kingdom
thoseofus is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My crazy a*# neighbor uses a coffee grinder, he grinds up 20 to 30 at the time. Coffee grinder ($15) turns a bunch of op 80's to a fine dust. He wipes off coating wth a rag with a little rubbing alcohol, and let's dry well before they hit grinder, never uses water to get coating off. Hope it helps.
Old 17-11-2012, 05:40
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,503, Level: 12 Points: 7,503, Level: 12 Points: 7,503, Level: 12
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoseofus View Post
My crazy a*# neighbor uses a coffee grinder, he grinds up 20 to 30 at the time. Coffee grinder ($15) turns a bunch of op 80's to a fine dust. He wipes off coating wth a rag with a little rubbing alcohol, and let's dry well before they hit grinder, never uses water to get coating off. Hope it helps.
Although I am not positive about this, it seems that if you could add the weight of a 80mg pill then people will know how much powder to use. If one pill weighs X then a person can get X and divide it down from there if needed so that people are not making deadly mistakes.
Old 10-07-2013, 16:31
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
MaggotxChild is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%

Anyone use the alcohol method in a nasal sprayer for the trf's? What alcohol should be used? Like ISO mixed with water or drinking alcohol haha. I know it might be a terribly dumb question but hey I'm a little xannied. Also, if alcohol is going to be used for oral potentiation, should the alcohol be taken before, at the same time, or after the trf?

MaggotxChild added 766 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Sorry to double post, but I just tried the "drummer" method. I shaved a 40 trf down into the smallest possible pieces then placed into a shot glass with mostly water and just a squirt of lemon juice, and let sit for about 10-15 hours. The solution was then a cloudly slightly yellow (lemon juice) and slightly thicker concoction, with a few clear blob type skin shaving looking things floating around in it.I then used a "mononect" oral syringe used for cleaning tooth sockets and drew up the liquid. Sprayed On the inside wall of my nose slowly over about 15 minutes, trying to avoid the liquid dripping back to my throat as much as possible. The solution was not extremely unpleasant but did have a slight burning quality to it. After administration of all the liquid I rinsed the shot glass out with water and drank what was left. So far I am not sure it was effective. Although I do not feel my typical morning craving for a roxi 30 (which I ALWAYS have upon waking up) but perhaps this is due to the "placebo" of what I just did.

Any other experimenters out there give this a shot!! These trf's were given to me for free in leiu of the normal pctogons I purchase, because my buddy had NO idea they were going to fill his script with these (first time it happened). At any rate, he claims just popping them they are as worthless as a loratab. Unfortunately I was not the best subject to conduct the experiment because I only get opana every once in awhile, so I am not particularly familiar with the effects. If anyone else tries this method let me know! I have he to attempt to crisp my remaining trf for fear of wasting it

Last edited by MaggotxChild; 10-07-2013 at 16:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on: