Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Downers and sleeping pills Anxiety Meds, Sleeping Pills and Skeletal Muscle Relaxants

Old 06-06-2008, 14:00

Male from Finland
bol is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: The Combined Snorting Z-Drugs Thread

SWIM tried 10mg of zolpidem by snorting.
He said that first effects were noticable in 2mins.
Old 06-06-2008, 16:46
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

OK. Good for the monkey.

Perhaps they could elaborate a bit? How did they feel?, Did it burn? Did their head explode? You get the idea
Old 09-06-2008, 11:18

Male from Finland
bol is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

They felt really happy (dancing, laughing) and not sleepy at all.
Monkeys told me that it didn't burn or hurt a much. Just a little but nothing unbearable.
But the quite z-drug was hard to crush for the monkeys.
Old 28-06-2008, 09:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male
Swift Serenity needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2

swiy decided to crush up 10mg of ambien and snort it.. he is on it right now while typing.. he has done this quite a few times and now does it more than orally. it does not burn at all for swim and he feels it hit within 30 seconds.. fully about 3 minutes. loves listening to music while on it.. mmmmm he loves it alot
Old 28-06-2008, 09:54

Male from USA - Illinois
RX420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

so would swiy say Lunesta or sonata are best for rec purposes?
Old 28-06-2008, 17:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male
Swift Serenity needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2

lunesta most definitely

Post Quality Evaluations:
mostly one liners
Old 29-06-2008, 09:55

Male from USA - Illinois
RX420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

how would swiy describe the high of a snorted lunesta trip? say a mid-high dosage.

is it comparable to benzos? or is it more euphoric?
Old 26-07-2008, 11:44

Male from USA - Illinois
Swifindingm is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Re: The Snorting Z-Drugs Thread

Swim's tried this a couple times, probably close to the point of overdose though. Swim had orally taken forty mg, and then snorted another twenty. Swim then smoked a bowl and a couple more cigarettes. Swim went on a long trip to do with going into mirror-land and fighting archers. Swim's friends laughed really hard that night. Swim had a fun time.
Old 04-10-2011, 16:34

22 y/o Male from United States
alexp7291 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike177 View Post
I dont use it recreationaly, but have a freind who snorts around 40mg at once. He LOVES it, did you get any visuals or was it all more like a body high?
I took one orally and snorted the other 2 and I got FUCKED up.
Like I took 6 orally one time and all I remember is running around my neighborhood yelling random stuff.

But yes I have had visuals. I had a nice one where the shelf I keep my trophies on and where I sleep are on complete opposite walls.
But I kinda stared at it and it started coming closer.
To the point that I thought I could touch it.(this was when i snorted the 2)

So yes you do get visuals.

alexp7291 added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bol View Post
SWIM tried 10mg of zolpidem by snorting.
He said that first effects were noticable in 2mins.
SWIM said they felt it almost instantly.

Last edited by alexp7291; 04-10-2011 at 16:34. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-02-2012, 04:16

23 y/o Female from United States
Aftersunset is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Does anyone know if the effects of Ambien would be intensified by mixing it with Sonata (zaleplon) ? SWIM is interested in attaining mild hallucinations.

Aftersunset added 10 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftersunset View Post
Does anyone know if the effects of Ambien would be intensified by mixing it with Sonata (zaleplon) ? SWIM is interested in attaining mild hallucinations.
I feel like I should add that SWIM took 20mg of Ambien about a half hour ago and has just snorted zaleplon (Sonata)

Last edited by Aftersunset; 13-02-2012 at 04:16. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-02-2012, 15:28
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
no eff eks is on the way upno eff eks is on the way upno eff eks is on the way up
Points: 635, Level: 3 Points: 635, Level: 3 Points: 635, Level: 3

^^ You are taking an unnecessarily dangerous risk by combining two different z-drugs (sonata and ambien). Both these drugs are quite potent on their own, and share an almost identical effects profile. There is no need to use one to enhance the other.

While an OD from combining two z-drugs is unlikely to kill you (unlike combining z-drugs with alcohol, opiates, or benzos), you are going to have massively reduced self control which could easily lead to problems with the law, your health, and deeply hurting the people closest to you. Amnesia from these drugs is severe. When in that amnesiac state is when a user is most likely to attempt something very dangerous (eg, continuing to re-dose until you completely run out).

As for snorting z-drugs in general... Definitely my preferred ROA when I used downers. Unlike snorting benzos, the affects of snorting z-drugs seemed to come on faster and stronger than oral, as well as having a reduced duration of effect (all good things as far as i was concerned).

Usual dose of ambien was 20mg intra-nasal (no real tolerance at that time), and effects were felt within minutes. The burn was intense for zolpidem, less so for zaleplon. Both drugs produced a profound euphoria, extreme sedation, and extremely impaired mental and motor functions. Effects peaked within 20 minutes and lasted around 2 hours. It was not uncommon to wake up at my desk a couple hours after dosing with my face in a puddle of drool wondering wtf happened. I would often feel lucid enough to re-dose within a couple hours, but that lucidity was merely an illusion. I often wouldn't realize how messed up I'd get on z-drugs until I'd completely sobered up a day or so later (same thing happens to me with benzos and alcohol).

While I enjoyed snorting z-drugs the experiment was short-lived compared to other drugs I've used... I quickly realized how dangerous my use of downers always ends up being, and finally decided to be honest with myself about my (mis)use of these drugs. It's been well over a year and I'm far better off not using z-drugs or downers in general. If you are snorting z-drugs you are demonstrating some fairly self-destructive behavior, and it may be time to take a serious look at your drug habits.
Old 13-02-2012, 16:10
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United States
makin is on the way upmakin is on the way upmakin is on the way upmakin is on the way up
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

When I take it it's always to get to sleep, sometimes I have trouble with that.

It works great for getting to sleep however I can only get 5 hrs sleep then I wake up and there is nothing I can do to get back to sleep save take another one which it turn gives me about another 5 hours sleep I can almost set my clock to the things.

Anyone know of a way to increase the length of time it keeps you asleep. would increasing the original dose from 10 to 15 mg add a couple hours. I want to get around 8 hours if I can.

Thanks
Old 13-02-2012, 16:38
Silver Member

no eff eks is on the way upno eff eks is on the way upno eff eks is on the way up

I believe eszopiclone (lunesta) has a longer duration of action than other z-drugs. I didn't find it to be very effective compared to zolpidem or zaleplon, but you might find it more useful than the short acting z-drugs.

Increasing the dose is not a safe way to increase the duration of effect with these drugs given the strong side effects from high doses. You could take a look at which liver enzymes are involved in metabolizing zolpidem... if you could inhibit this enzyme then you should theoretically increase the drug's duration of action. I don't recommend that route given the risks to your safety.
Old 08-11-2012, 19:31

Female from Earth
PoisonedSanity is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

Swim wants to try snorting a couple of zaleplon pills he has for the first time, but he doesn't know if they're safe to use. Swim bought them in Egypt a couple of days ago. They're really small, very light pink and they don't open or anything (meaning there is no powder inside.) The box says each tablet contains 10mg zaleplon.
Swim wants to know how to crush these up and if they're safe to use.
Old 08-11-2012, 20:21
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedSanity View Post
(see above)
I've never heard of a zaleplon pill which was not a capsule. A quick google search didn't turn up any results for a solid pink tablet identified as zaleplon. Based on that I would be wary of these pills, but the fact that its from Egypt makes it more likely it's real than if you'd found it in the USA/Europe. I think it comes down to how much you trust your source whether you use these.

As a general warning - pills are not meant to be snorted. The binders an fillers can and will damage your nose over time. The fact that this is a tablet makes crushing and snorting it even less attractive. Personally I'd just eat these if I took them at all. Zaleplon is pretty awesome snorted compared to eating it so I understand the allure -- I'd just try to find some more legit stuff before indulging.

If you decide to snort these you'll want to remove any kind of coating (usually easy to lick or scrape off), then get the rest of the pill ground into as fine a powder as possible. Real zaleplon doesn't have much of a burn, but I've always used the powder from capsules, not crushed tablets.

For continuing to correct bad advice and give great advice in this thread.
Old 08-11-2012, 20:27
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from USA - Oregon
GeographyGeography is on the way upGeographyGeography is on the way upGeographyGeography is on the way up
Points: 416, Level: 3 Points: 416, Level: 3 Points: 416, Level: 3
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

You're lucky to be alive, mate. 2 10mg Zolpidem with no tolerance will put me in fairy land with xanax-like uninhibited behavior.

I disagree I find ambien to be incredibly abusable. It's one of my favorite recreational drugs ever. Scrape off a few mgs and you've got 4 hours of glorious anti-anxiety. Take two, stay up and watch your world become very strange indeed. Dream-like but with intricate plots. I wouldn't say you *have* to have a sitter, but I actually would recommend having a friend around who isn't on ambien if you are taking it recreationally, because its very easy to get into some ridiculous situations with higher doses of most z-drugs... Its also VERY easy to take more.

on 30mg one night I walked out of my apartment and into the street in only panties, in the MIDDLE OF THE CITY. Thank God my sober boyfriend was there and it was past midnight. Apparently I also told him I hated him quite vehemently, which I have no memory of and definitely would never do to someone normally. I also began pulling all the tissues out of the box, throwing them into the ceiling fan and screaming ITS SNOWING. Toothpaste sandwiches is a gem i've heard from a friend. It's almost like an anxiolytic-deliriant psychedelic to me. Be careful

Know exactly what you mean about the "intricate plots" of ambien, watching TV/movie becomes completely different and you pick up on subtleties that may/may not be there.

Last edited by GeographyGeography; 13-12-2012 at 20:26.
Old 08-11-2012, 20:34

Female from Earth
PoisonedSanity is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by no eff eks View Post
I've never heard of a zaleplon pill which was not a capsule. A quick google search didn't turn up any results for a solid pink tablet identified as zaleplon. Based on that I would be wary of these pills, but the fact that its from Egypt makes it more likely it's real than if you'd found it in the USA/Europe. I think it comes down to how much you trust your source whether you use these.

As a general warning - pills are not meant to be snorted. The binders an fillers can and will damage your nose over time. The fact that this is a tablet makes crushing and snorting it even less attractive. Personally I'd just eat these if I took them at all. Zaleplon is pretty awesome snorted compared to eating it so I understand the allure -- I'd just try to find some more legit stuff before indulging.

If you decide to snort these you'll want to remove any kind of coating (usually easy to lick or scrape off), then get the rest of the pill ground into as fine a powder as possible. Real zaleplon doesn't have much of a burn, but I've always used the powder from capsules, not crushed tablets.
He got them from the pharmacy. Called and had 80 tablets delivered. Maybe he'll take them orally instead. Thanks.
Old 30-12-2012, 06:55
Mercury Member

20 y/o Male from USA - Michigan
Quarry needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benga View Post
snorting zolpidem (ambien, stilnox), hurts, works. you will get that zolpidem disorientation which to swim isn't that fun. it was more fun when i was like 16, I take one and spin around in my room, disorientated, laughing... got some recently for jetlag

now i just feel slightly odd and weary, and i wanna get some sleep.

swim says it works when you're too wired on stimulants to sleep, but orally would be better, the onset being so quick

b
How do you laugh and get disorientated with a sleeping / anti-anxienty pill? I took 20mg stilnox yesterday (orally) and had the best sleep I ever had, but I can't feel any stimulant effects to spin around the room. What do you mean "wired on stimulants"? Would it make it work some coca-cola or redbull?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:56
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Ireland
tdv123 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 202, Level: 2 Points: 202, Level: 2 Points: 202, Level: 2
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

This might sound like a stupid question but........

Can you snort Film Coated pills.?

Please answer fast because there not going to be here much longer?
Old 04-01-2013, 04:47
Silver Member

Male from United States
a4stringedwonder is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 164, Level: 2 Points: 164, Level: 2 Points: 164, Level: 2

As to the snorting of Z-drugs.
My chimp is most interested in zaleplon. Zaleplon produces a great feeling and crazy hallucinations when insufflated, yet the bio-availability is quite low insufflated. It is nearly insoluble in water.

Chimp's main interest is to formulate a zaleplon solution to put into a nose spray bottle.
I was thinking proper way to approach this matter would be to simply dissolve an amount of zaleplon in propylene glycol and throw it in a nose spray bottle.

Anyone have any experience with this?
Old 07-01-2013, 18:38
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Greece
mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I've used zolpidem (Stilnox), prescribed from my doctor, for insomnia (oral), 10, 20, 30, 40 and did not help me.
Three times I snorted 30 & 40 mgs fine powder (moving away the binders). Before that I put some water on my nose, since zolpidem is water soludable. I felt nothing. Not even sedation...
I've come to the conclusion that zolpidem (or others Z-Drugs) works for some people and is useless for others (including me). Then I started thinking WHY ???
- Maybe because I am on sertraline (Zoloft) daily, and I don't experience hallucinations?
- Maybe because I have high tolerance to benzos, so I consider cross-tolerance?
- Maybe because I am on pregabalin (Lyrica) and there is some drug interaction?
Anyway, I think that zolpidem is a very strange drug...
Thank you
Old 14-01-2013, 12:42
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Greece
mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Ok, last night I was on a full stomach and needed urgently to sleep - so I snorted two tabletes (20 mgs) of my (prescribed) zolpidem (Stilnox). I felt a moderate euphoria, plugged my nose to avoid sneezing since it's burn a lot, et voila, zolpidem works for me!!! That's what I said that zolpidem is a strange drug, maybe you have to work with it several times to get the desirable effects.
The bad news is that although I was trying to keep the snorted powder in my nose, I could not avoid the drip in my throat - not very bad taste - but since my stomach was full, I felt dissapointed.
Any thoughts / help about keeping the stuff in my nose without dripping on throat???
Thank you.
Old 18-03-2013, 00:34
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
AllAroundTheLight is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 158, Level: 2 Points: 158, Level: 2 Points: 158, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

SWIM was always in control of himself, at least in control enough, while high. That is, until he started using zaleplon. He had extensive experiences with ambien and other benzos. Nothing came close to sonata when he snorted it. The thing is that the drug almost seems made to snort. it comes in a powder form (within the capsule) and it didn't burn at all compared to zolpidem. so he could do more and more and more...
The strangest part of all of it was that he was prescribed this drug by a an addiction psychiatrist in a drug rehabilitation program. and she knew SWIM had a "history" of abusing benzos. she just didn't want to script ambien because it tested positive for benzos whereas zaleplon did not. honestly, she gave in to prescribing it (at 20 mgs!!!) when SWIM kept telling her the crap she was giving him (all sorts of antidepressants, or antipsych meds that make you tired) weren't working. and while they really were not working, he also just wanted to try the sonata because she appeared hesitant to prescribe it. in the end i think she knew very little about the drug because she didn't take into account that it could be snorted with such ease.

So SWIM would get scripts of 60 10mg pills a month but not once did they last that long. and after the 1st 2 or 3 prescriptions (at lower doses) he didn't take a single one orally. it got so bad some nights that he would snort upwards of 20, and on one occasion 39...yes, that's right. 390mgs in one night. that was with some DXM. I'm sure he felt pretty good at the time, but obviously he was out of control. blacked out at around 7 or 8pm. The next day was one of the worst of his life. not because of a hangover, but because he just lost it the night before. made it really obviously to the family something was up, and lost some friends when he called up random people on his contacts and said they were spying on him or something. the drug makes one very delusional if enough is taken. and while there is a noteable body high and euphoria, you'd be lucky to remember a quarter of it. after an hour if you're still awake (it is not hard to stay up on this...or ambien for that matter. that could just be SWIM) you pretty much black out if you're not trying really hard to maintain control.

The only way to maintain control is to create a reasonable limit for yourself and then eliminate the option of taking more once you reach it. what would always happen for SWIM was that something felt like it was "triggered" in his brain, and that an appetite needed to be over-indulged once he started feeding it with zaleplon. this drug really had a grip on SWIM, and it should be respected. The most SWIM ever did while maintaining a satisfactory level of control and not forgetting anything the next day was 40mg. But you'd be surprised how fast that number seems like such a small amount.

very good with dxm, but also makes you lose control more easily. also about the hallucinations, SWIM didn't notice really any visual or significant audio hallucinations. he did become delusional though and the hallucinations in that sense were more abstract. if anything, the hallucinations took the form of certain thoughts or behaviors that normally aren't there. you really become someone else who you dont want to be.

I can't stress it enough how important it is to use caution with this stuff. it's so good, but can definitely be physically and mentally addicting. BE CAREFUL AND TAKE IT SLOW. KNOW YOUR LIMITS

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 01-08-2013, 02:38

Female from United States
rodsav is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

i just now snorted 15mgs of ambien... am feeling quite euphoric but am definitely not hallucination... am going to go smoke some weed then maybe orally pop another 5mgs and i think i'll be good to go.. coming off of heroin clean for 4 weeks now just looking for something fun bored in my house

Share this on:

Tags
ambien, snorting drugs