Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:40
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B) Drug Info

Can anyone add information about 25B-NBOMe:
  • names / synonyms
  • molecule
  • dose
  • duration
  • side effects
  • legal status
  • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
  • since when has this research chemical been available?
  • stability of the molecule / compound

Names: 25B-NBOMe , NBOMe-2C-B
IUPAC Name: 2-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine

CAS Number: 1026511-90-9
Formula: C18H22BrNO3*
Molar Mass: 380.275 g/mol

Experiences with 25B-NBOMe should be discussed here: 25B-NBOMe Experiences

2-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine

The parent compound of the N-Benzyl Phenethylamines. It was discovered by Ralf Heim in 2004 at Freie Universität Berlin. Nichols and his purdue research team later developed a series of related compounds, such as 2C-BCB-NBOMe(TCB-2-NBOMe), 25I-NBOMe(2C-I-NBOMe) , 25I-NBMD, 25I-NBOH, etc. It is active starting at 500mcg(0.5mg). Not much information available out there as far as experiences. Mostly scientific. It is out there though so someone must know something about it. Swimmm will share when he can. Share what you know.
Attached Images
File Type: png nbome2cb.png (2.8 KB, 426 views)

Last edited by Phenoxide; 24-07-2011 at 15:24. Reason: standard drug info thread format
Old 24-02-2012, 17:42
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
loratabzyumz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: 25B-NBOMe(2C-B-NBOMe)

SWIM was told that 25B-NBOMe is about one half as potent as 25i-NBOMe. He shall be testing this drug out in a week or two and will report back with more information.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:11

28 y/o Male from United States
durrrral is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: 25B-NBOMe (2C-B-NBOMe) Drug Info

not at all true ^^^ the 25b was stronger then the 25i in my tests
Old 04-07-2012, 16:21
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from Earth
Bras is captain of the psychonauts.Bras is captain of the psychonauts.

Well i think that 25I, 25D and 25C are stronger than this one.
My cat took 5 blotters, under the tongue and keep there for 20 mins without swallow, of this 25b-Nbome like 2 hours ago and he is still at low +3.
Few visual distorsions, nothing compared to 25D or 25I ( but those taken insufflated with liquid), little stimulating on the body, music is more interesting that usual.
For now he feels more mental lucidity than with D or I, but hard to compare since that was really far stronger experience.
As he always thought sublingual ROA doens't work well, he definitely need to try this again insufflated with liquid like others.
He thinks that maybe it isn't as great as 25I or 25D that in his eyes are the best ones,but still interesting one to research again.
He will get 25P-Nbome HCL too soon, that one sounds promising too
Old 18-08-2012, 10:15
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from Earth

This is what my friend found written on a sheet of paper into the park:

Quote:
Well this 25B-NBOMe is definitely another gem in the NBOMe family
In a night like many others after some beers (3 of 1/2 liter) me and my gf went home and i decided to try this 25B HCl another time since last time with blotters didn't worked as expected.
Weighed 17mg and dissolved into 2ml of 96% alchol then added 15ml of water; the powder dissolved almost completely already in 2 ml of alchol without even moving much the liquid, it just needed 2 more ml of water to to get fully dissolved.

Measured 1ml, that was 1mg, and snorted it, this at 2AM.

As always with the Nbome the effect came up fast, in 15 minutes i was already on a +3, comparable of the same amount on 25I.
The body load was there like the other ones, i honestly don't feel all these big differences in this aspect between the various Nbome, it was quite pronounced but not unpleasant without any nausea or vasoconstriction felt.

Then i decided it wasn't enough and after 20 mins from the start i added another 0.5 ml and snorted it again.
This 0.5mg increased the trip intensity but it was still under control, not hard to handle for me, but i've already tried up to 2mg of 25I, 1.5mg of 25C and 3mg of 25D.

I still think that this dose could be too much for some people, now it was a solid +3 on shulgin scale.
More or less it is comparable to same amount of 25I but with the 25B there is much more mental clarity, i found 25I to be confusional at strong dosages.

Some stimulation but nothing to worry about, i felt really happy, the increase in mood was great like i always have with 25I and 25C.
Anyway out of all the Nbome tried this was the more lucid mentally on a solid +3 level.

The OEVs were amazing but different from 25I and 25D, they were less complex with brightest colors, very shining pulsating.
Usually with 25I i see geometric patterns all around the room, morphing and ondulating everywhere, with 25D i also see the same geometric patterns creating incredible spirals in front of my eyes.
With this 25B the patterns were less defined but constantly vibrating and pulsing, not as great as 25D ones but still amazing ones that only few substances could reach.
Anyway there wasn't the sensation of out of reality like on same dose of 25I also because these OEVs weren't surrounding you so hard but you could 'focus them' if you wanted.
Really easy to handle with this much on mental lucidity and malleable visuals, just fantastic.
DON'T expect great insights like on 25D or i could say DOC or LSD, its not so deep, introspective and spiritual as best ones in this sense.

It is an amazing shallow sustance to have a lot of fun with, you still have the typical empathy that many psych gives,in fact i also enjoyed a lot speaking about some personal issues without any dark side or fear, still more superficial discourses than i would had with 25D in the same situation.

Well i spent all the night having great fun speaking and making jokes with my gf, listening good music like God is an astronaut, for me the music is the basic thing in every trip, it changes a lot also the OEVs, stimulanting them and morphing them.

With 25B the music was great as with others Nbome, even not at the top levels as with 4-Ho-Mipt where the synesthesia was great and sometimes i lost the contact with my body starting to fluctuate between musical notes, myself became a musical note, just fantastic feeling.

The peak lasted more than with 25I or 25D, i think it lasted untill 6am so good 4 hours.
Usually with 25I the peak lasts only 2 hours or so, then it starts to decrease.
Now its 11am so +9 hours and nearly baseline but i'm sure i won't sleep in the next hours, even if i'm awake from 32 hours.

In conclusion it's indeed a great substance that i will explore more; now i'm curious to try 2C-B-Fly and see if there are similarities since I never tried 2C-B so i still can't compare to any of them.

Next on the list 25P-Nbome
Old 07-09-2012, 02:49
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2

Has anyone got this to work by sub-lingual method? Even complexed? I ask because in theory there is this guy who couldn't get 25i-nbome to work even when complexed any other method then snorting or vaporizing, but only tried up to 600mcgs(of 25i-nbome) sub-lingually.

Any way this same guy has three units of 25b-nbome that contain 600mcg complexed in each one. hopefully they work this time, because this guy don't like the other methods as much and wants more of a gentle come up.

Also, does anyone know if this stuff works orally? I'm kind of doubting it, but had to ask.

Hell, I me bee the first to add a trip report on this one. Through third hand experience of course.
Old 07-09-2012, 23:09
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Ukraine
MtCt is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1

My Spidey tripped on 25b-nbome blotter. Put 1/2 under tongue and waited about 20-30min. He said it works sublingually very well. If this is what you are asking)

After 20-30min he swallowed all saliva he had in his mouth and what seems to be a remnant of 1/2 blotter. But he said effects were already emerging and noticible. He guess he easily could have go without swallowing anything (neither saliva nor remnant of 1/2 blotter), just wanted to be sure)
Also seller from which he has it reported that swallowing anything isn't important & that he thinks it will not improve a trip.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:08
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from Earth

If not complexed imo you need ''much''(i mean more than usual) to have nice results with sublingual roa.
My cat tried 5 and only reached a low +++ trip, but he doesn't know the dose in those blotters, he just knows they weren't complexed.
In the past he had similar results with 25D (800mcgs) and 25C (400mcgs) blotters, again not complexed, but that time he didn't keep those blotters under the tongue for 20 mins ,like with 25B, but only for max 10 mins or less.
Old 12-09-2012, 17:47

Male from United States
Atidd11 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

So if i got it on blotter wats better than sublingual. Cud i put it up my nose and hold my nostril closed for bit. Or what?
Old 01-03-2013, 18:54

23 y/o Male from United States
lilblueguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: 25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B) Drug Info

Just want to throw this in there, but I call 25b-nbome 25 bees n a bomb.
Old 23-04-2013, 05:11

20 y/o Male from United States
Joebilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

A magical butterfly was telling me a story the other day of an experience he had with 2cb-nbome. He brushed his teeth and gums vigorously to open up the pours then placed a blotter containing 1 mg of 2cb-nbome under his tongue and left it there for about 30 minutes before accidentally swallowing it. He was on an empty and started to feel effects at about 25 to 30 minutes. He was nauseas for the first 30-40 but a few bowls and ganga solved that. He was surprised at similar to LSD the trip was. Lots of flashing lights, trails, and more patterns than he's ever seen before. However, he was rather disappointed at how shallow it was. The butterfly really enjoys having deep spiritual trips and he was saddened when he didn't have anything like that on this substance. It was great fun and he doesn't regret it though. All in all the really trippy part of the trip lasted around 5 and a half hours and still felt the effects for 11-12 hours but was fully functional after 8 hours. The butterfly reports that it is a very cool substance. Very visual. And it goes great when combined with weed.

So all in all:
Pros: Very visual and in depth hallucinations, fast onset

Cons: Nausea (worse than with LSD), not very spiritual, bad taste

Post Quality Evaluations:
Wrong chemical. We are discussing 25I-NBOME not 25C
Old 23-04-2013, 11:16
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2

Tried one time on Christmas Eve. Made a solution that was ~5mg/ml and complexed with HPBCD. Sucked up 20 units in a 1ml/100 unit syringe with no needle. Snorted the liquid. Within 5 minutes an easy ++. Within 20 minutes +++ for sure. Massive visuals that just slightly differed from 25I-NBOMe. Same with body energy. Body buzz was slightly more enjoyable than 25I too. Started coming down finally 5-6 hours later. Baseline within 8 hours. The Christmas lights were, well, unexplainable beauty!

All in all right on par with 25I-NBOMe except slightly different. Seems to be 1.5 times stronger by dose too. A friend took a half of a 600 microgram blotter under the tongue along with I. Above threshold effects were felt and slight visuals.

Share this on:

Tags
25b-nbome, 2c-b-nbome, n-benzylphenethylamines, nbome-2c-b, phenethylamines, psychedelic phenethylamines, psychedelic research chemicals, psychedelics, research chemicals