Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Dissociative RC's
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Dissociative RC's Methoxetamine, 3-Meo-PCP, 4-Meo-PCP, 5-Meo-PCP

Old 28-05-2012, 22:24
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline
Points: 5,817, Level: 11 Points: 5,817, Level: 11 Points: 5,817, Level: 11
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
3-MeO-PCP Experiences

Please add your experiences with 3-meo-pcp. Please add dosage, route and duration to the top of your post like this:

When posting a experience, please describe:
  • body weight & gender
  • dose taken
  • route of administration
  • Setting: in what environment it was taken.
  • duration of main effects
  • main effects
  • side effects
  • after effects
  • rating of the experience
  • addictive qualities / abuse potential
  • any other valuable information

3-meo-pcp experience - not your typical dissociative

Weight: 90kg
Previous drug experience: Nearly 100 RCs and drugs in total.
Tollerances: None at all for dissociatives.
Dosages: Started with 8mg bombed, then another 5mg pretty much straight after.

t=0 Started watching the godfather. Was a good film.

t+1 Effects started to come on about an hour in, it was a very subtle feeling. Like the after effects of MXE where you are still dissociated yet able to function relatively normally.

t+2 After two hours effects were still increasing. There were basically no visuals at all. All that was happening was an increase in dissociation, with my thoughts remaining extremely lucid still. There was no hint of confusion, visuals, or mental clouding like there usually is with your typical dissociative.

t+3 At three hours effects had peaked. Now this was an extremely unique state compared to you typical dissociative. Even though I felt dissociated from myself, like numbed to my emotions and my body, I was still there and able to think coherently. I started to play around with this unique trait and went out side for a fag. Bumped into a girl and her mate who I had been avoiding since a certain night as she was coming into halls, who was being off with me as I was a bit of a jerk to her in the past. She said something to try to embarrass me at one point, but since I was dissociated it was like I was watching myself from a distance whilst remaning totally numb to her comment. I was able to play with my emotions instead of being at their mercy. I felt slightly like a sociopath, numb to everything yet able to think quite coherently.

t+4: At four hours I started reading experience reports online, and found a quote of EXACTLY what this felt like.

I think a really common recurring pattern is this state of mind where you don't feel inebriated much at all, but you do some serious out-of-character shit without even blinking an eye-lid, great in small does if you got social anxiety but in my case even 8mg orally and 3hrs later I'm making out with a woman way too old to be behaving like that... but 3-meo-pcp, it has this way of making you completely detached and absolutely present at the same time... like you're aware of your emotions (fear, stress, horniness etc) but you don't feel them, just observe and play with them.

Continued to make a few forum posts here and there, felt very lucid throughout, was able to type, speak and think perfectly clearly; and was starting to get excited about the uniquness of its effects.

t+5: At five hours I could notice that effects were starting to diminish, but were still very noticeable. Chilled and tried to watch a film, but realised I was too manic to concentrate on it ?! A dissociative that makes you manic? This was another weird side effect I noticed; mania and increased sense of self importance, verging on delusions of grandeur at points. Still, I felt dissociated and numb to emotions yet able to think extremely coherently, even if the thoughts were mildly manic. At this point I noticed very slight visual effects, only in the fact that colors seemed more vibrant and well defined. More metallic. Very very subtle though.

t+6: At six hours effects diminishing, still not able to concentrate on a film, so started writing an essay for uni. Was able to do this very well, wrote some really good material. Still feeling dissociated.

t+7: At seven hours effects started to feel less dissociated. Like finally becoming attached again to my normal psyche, but still fairly "gone" so to speak.

t+8: Eight hours popped an etiz and slept for 4 hours.

When I woke up I was definitely still not at baseline. Had a residual dissociated type feeling for a good few more hours, the effects of this went on for the rest of the day. All in all about eight hours under the influence, with this residual dissociation feeling lasting a further 10-12 hours.

This is a very weird an unique dissociative. If you are looking for a pcp-hole like you would a k-hole from this compound then its not going to happen. I think if I pushed the doses higher than this the manic thoughts I got as a slight side effect would make me too restless and hyper, it would probably result in some pretty peculiar behaviour resulting, which would be unpleasant. Plus I can see how if heroic dosages are attempted it would last well over a day to return to baseline.

It gave a very unique ability of self introspection for me at certain times when I would have felt emotions that would have clouded logical thought processes. I was able to stand back from them (dissociate from them) and look at them from a more objective standpoint I would not usually be able to do. Very interesting!

Post Quality Evaluations:
well written and very interesting thoughts and reflections
Great TR! Can't wait to research this shit :)

Last edited by Phenoxide; 06-06-2012 at 05:26. Reason: threads merged
Old 12-06-2012, 11:05
Silver Member

Male from Earth
infinityofdespair!! is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: 3-MeO-PCP Experiences

male
5'10"
50kg
25mg 3-meo-pcp insulflated over 3hours
50mgs 6-APB.

having taken ketamine, methoxetamine & 4-meo-pcp my poltergeist was excited to try 3-meo-pcp.
0hrs: 5mg insulflated.
+50min: vague but indefinable feelings. another 10mg taken
+2.5hrs: slight dissociation & mild giddiness, but poltergeist still very much in control (boo!).
takes a further 10mg.
+3hrs: swallows 50mg of 6-APB.
+10hrs: effects never really fully come on as poltergeist would have expected on such a seemingly high dose.. poltergeist's flatmate also took same @same time & his report was indentical. throughout this time we thought we had comedown, only to come up again. moments of spatial perception similar to LSD- ie dimensions of doors/rooms seem warped. combined well with 6-APB though.

+18hrs: pretty much normal. fun, but a little disappointing. 3-meo is supposedly 10xstrong as 4-meo, but @250mg of 4-meo poltergeist would definitely been way more out of it. perhaps a weak batch? poltergeist wouldn't mind trying again, but had hoped to get a couple of doses out of it.
Old 08-07-2012, 16:05
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Radium is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synesthesiac View Post
A dissociative that makes you manic? This was another weird side effect I noticed; mania and increased sense of self importance, verging on delusions of grandeur at points. Still, I felt dissociated and numb to emotions yet able to think extremely coherently, even if the thoughts were mildly manic.
This is very interesting as my robot friend can definitely relate to this strong sense of mania experienced on this substance. High dose experiments have yielded a bizarre, strong 'energy' in which my robot feels he could take on the world. One experiment involving medium doses of 3-MeO-PCP and Methoxetamine resulted in extremely out of character aggressive thoughts towards others and a definite sense of sitting on a high horse. Like you have written, this is a dissociative like none other which simultaneously seems to cause dissociation but also possesses an overlying clarity. While my robot feels clear he has woken up the next morning to feelings of: 'What the hell was I thinking about last night?'
Old 08-11-2012, 15:57
Silver Member

Male from Finland
Adaviri is on the way upAdaviri is on the way upAdaviri is on the way upAdaviri is on the way up
Points: 278, Level: 2 Points: 278, Level: 2 Points: 278, Level: 2
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

An acquaintance I have recently familiarized myself with suddenly broke down in tears yesterday. In the midst of a heart-warming confession he shared with me one of his initial experiences with this compound - and I feel there is little if any reason to call into doubt the veracity of his statements.

The following transcript of his sorrowful recountal may be of marginal interest:

Quote:
Dose: 14 mg, in several increments
ROA: Insufflation, sublingual
Duration: ~5 hours
Height: 173 cm (5' 8'')
Weight: 65 kg (143 lb)

I will indeed begin with a chronologically tracked report of one of my initial experiences with this substance, dated around late July this year. Many more have been had since, and I'll gladly share some more general observations of this compound's interactions with myself as closing comments. Do enjoy.

----------------------------

'T+00:00 – approx. 2 mg insuff.

T+00:15 – first alerts, dissociative headspace reminiscent of methoxetamine, reading on Aristotle highly intriguing with some enhanced appreciation for the aesthetical qualities of the text. I daydream of the character and his sheer cognitive prowess. Taking a shit.

T+00:40 – Intensification of headspace levelled, quite close to around 8 mg of methoxetamine. Not as bodily. Appreciation of life nearing in bounds. Another 2 mg insufflated.

T+01:00 – I'm vibrantly optimistic: my friends, my life, my future – I love my life so very much. I had previously called a recently upgraded intimate with whom my relations were ever-so-slightly discoloured due to the sheer acuteness of beginning a relationship, and am now at ease. I enjoy his company and mere existence as a person tremendously – his mind is so pretty! - and despite my resilient uncertainties and emotional shortcomings, I've little fear. The same holds true when it comes to my friends. This feeling of mental proximity to those I hold dear is familiar from my experiences with methoxetamine, a characteristic I very much enjoy.

Perhaps a tinge of mania? I'm sweating quite profusely at the armpits, and there is an undeniable quality of mental stimulation, apparent most of all due to the fanciful character of my writing.

T+01:50 – A marked decrease in effects compared to the previous entry. There's a thunderstorm above us. I head outdoors for the quickest of walks. There's a peculiar ambience in the air, the unique presence of a summer storm.

T+02:00 – An additional approx. 4 mg is insufflated. Numb tongue. Heart rate 58, no cardial stimulation apparent.

T+02:10 – The dose is manifesting itself. I feel quite placid; the thunderstorm has passed for the most part, but left its familiar imprint behind. I'm reminded of previous summers and previous nights. Much has changed, yet much is the same. There's a feeling of personal continuity, of eternity – even of na´vetÚ, to some extent.

There's something different about this evening. Something that reminds me of earlier years. I can't quite trace this particular quality, will certainly keep on trying. Despite my previous preoccupation with my loved ones I now feel quite alone, but there is electricity in the air. I feel as if I'm waiting for something sharp and acute to happen – there's a curious disconnection from my temporal surroundings, both immediate and chronic. This feeling is rooted in the thunderous heavens above: the storm.

I'm yet again reminded of the presence of mania. I have a feeling of self-sufficient mysticism and natural brilliance. The feeling is not altogether pleasant and contains a foggy quality. Sort of like the irreparably self-absorbed mysticism I bathed in as a teenager. The air is heavy and moist, and I'm not at all that comfortable. I sweat. No music.

T+02:30 – There's a clearly anhedonic quality to the experience. I am content, yet disconnected. Methoxetamine makes me feel and love the world in a profound manner, but this – this is something quite different. My emotions feel stunted, music has little to no effect. This sudden distance from myself is surprising and somewhat frightening. Someone is acting weirdly, his entomophobic impulses are taking hold. I don't feel completely sane. Images of my friends are out of reach.

T+02:40 – Positive music has a surreal effect, but an effect nevertheless. This is a form of mysticism I haven't encountered before. I'm listening to music I listened to years ago. God, what a bizarre feeling. I feel like I've degenerated a few years. This is indeed quite twisted, bordering on the grotesque. I'm searching for more music from that certain period of my life. The game 'Max Payne' comes to mind.

T+02:50 – Effects are leveling off. I've regained control of my sensibilities. Friends yet again quite in reach.

T+03:15 – The rest of my planned regimen for tonight – approx. 6 mg – is administered sublingually.

T+03:25 – Dissociation definitely picking up the pace. Still quite manageable. Ate something nice. I want my new intimate by my side. I think I might well learn to love him, I like him very much.

T+03:40 – I'm still quite in my senses. Typing is becoming slightly difficult. Sensory faculties most affected, followed by the cognitive and then by the physical. I really want him now.

T+04:15 – The effects have most likely plateaud, there's little further physical impairment. I wish I could sing. My mate, I like him. I really do. I just sort of can't see how he could like me. His mind is enough for me. I wish I could reveal myself to him, but I haven't done that yet.

I need sleep.'

-----------------------------------

This compound has repeatedly shown itself to be a remarkably stunting compound when it comes to emotional variance. Given a dose high enough (nearing 20 milligrams), a mechanistic, automatonesque state of emotional staticity is reached. This state is not exactly boring, but can hardly be considered pleasurable either in turn.

Before this state is reached, mania can become quite prevalent, much more so than with the related compounds Methoxetamine and Ketamine, both of which are acquaintances of mine. Feelings of self-sufficiency and megalomanic prowess in all things have been noted several times. Losing one's sense of surroundings would not be of any surprise.

There's a strong feeling of a 'clogged head', so to speak - a sense of weight and movement within the cranium, bordering on pain with stronger doses. No real OEV's, although I seldom have anything of the likes with MXE or K either. Eyes closed the imagery resembles the ones on MXE, but without the strong feeling of locomotion one encounters on that substance - hardly anything worth reaching for.

Still, the substance has its uses. I would not think it to partake of the lasting and persistent success that MXE or Ketamine has been blessed with - it's too liable to physically painful or unpleasant experiences, with a manic edge too obvious to be neglected. Worth your time, but not your devotion.
Thanks.

What an incredible description! I could almost feel what you had written though Ive never tried PCP, wouldnt dare either I guess
Detail trip report with good conclusions.

Last edited by Adaviri; 09-11-2012 at 12:28.
Old 16-11-2012, 00:29
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from England
Isodimorphism is a decent psychonaut.Isodimorphism is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I'm going to describe three experiences. Unfortunately, my memory isn't very good, so I can't give a timeline, and everything I say will be very subjective and lacking in both the detail and the literary merit that has been shown by others in this thread.

Male, 25yo, 90kg.
All taken in my bedroom at night.
No previous drug experience besides alcohol and caffeine.

Experience 1:

5mg, sublingually

I deliberately used a very conservative dose here, since I was erring on the side of caution. Tasted awful.

This hit me after about 30 minutes and produced a stimulant effect for a couple of hours; I felt energised, egocentric and very slightly disoriented. It was like being drunk, but more lucid. I can definitely relate to Synesthesiac's feelings of mania and borderline delusions of grandeur.

I needed to pee a lot more than usual, and it kept me up all night.

In retrospect, I decided that the dose was probably far too low, and a more experienced friend confirmed this; he said that what I described to him was more like a mild cocaine effect tan dissociation.

Nonetheless, it had a mild antidepressant effect, and for the next few days I felt noticeably less anxiety about life. It was worth doing, but could have been better.

Experience 2, about two weeks later:

~15mg, snorted

I went for a moderate dose this time, since the last attempt didn't really do anything fun.

Came on a little quicker this time, and it felt more like what I was expecting.

There was an interesting physical sensation throughout the experience. I felt "separated" from my body; I could feel things, but it felt like they were happening to someone else. To see how strong this effect was, I punched myself in the balls: I could feel pain, but it didn't bother me. Controlling my own body felt rather difficult, as if I were trying to control a robot or a puppet (I really have no other way of putting it).

I spent a little time watching YT videos, and I finally understood the appeal of psychedelic media. Things that were once simply "weird" felt like they had some profound significance. I felt like I was "in" the screen, experiencing things directly, flying through tunnels, etc. A wonderful experience. However, one YouTube poop video seemed maniacal and mildly scary. It wasn't an extremely unpleasant feeling and it didn't bother me at all after the video ended. I might say that I was a little "freaked out" by it, as a small child might have been.

I felt completely relaxed and mildly euphoric throughout.

I still felt the need to pee more often, but I wasn't kept awake all night.

This was a much more positive experience that left me satisfied. It lasted about 5 hours.

Experience 3. A couple of weeks later. Last week, in fact:

~15mg, snorted, again.

It began much like the last time, except I was even more relaxed. Nothing at all worried me, besides the fact that my sister texted me and I almost told her what I'd taken because I had no anxiety about it and wanted to tell her how great I was feeling. I felt at unity with the world.

I then crashed out on my bed and watched trippy videos again, with much the same effect as last time. There seemed to be a strong sedative effect, but I'm not sure whether it was a case of being tired or being extremely relaxed.

Unfortunately, I lost consciousness about an hour after taking it and woke up completely sober. I'm not happy about that!

Although lacks more precise info on duration, good and brief trip reports.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:44
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
5-HT2A probably knows what they are talking about.5-HT2A probably knows what they are talking about.5-HT2A probably knows what they are talking about.5-HT2A probably knows what they are talking about.5-HT2A probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

3-MeO-PCP

5mg - Insufflated -

Previous experience: A bit of ketamine, ~2g methoxetamine, various natural and synthetic psychedelics, weed, opiates, etc.

I am at my best friend's house, in his basement, about to give him a thorough massage on his bed
following a good half hour minimum in his hot tub
It has been a long week of working and working out for him, and Rocko's Modern Life is playing on TV.
The TV is muted and an ipod stereo is playing my lounge electronic music. I snort 5mg, and the
massage begins.

As I begin the massage, brief underlying waves of euphoria hit me. Dissociation is occurring but not
to a remarkable degree. The lavender scented lotion smells quite nice. As the music plays, I find myself enthusiastic enough to follow the feeling of his muscles combined with his breathing, in order to provide a more than decent rub down. I start out light, working my way
down his arms, his upper and lower back, gradually increasing the pressure. I finish with a towel over
his back, which allows me to grip his skin and muscles with special competence. He flips over, I massage his face, and finish off by massaging his scalp and pulling his head gently away from his body underneat the neck. I feel I've done quite a good job tonight.

I drive home which does not seem to be much of a problem. I am in my room now, mildly dissociated, eating some
peanutbutter crackers.

Compared to MXE, I feel less euphoric, less clear-headed, and had a short-lived episode of the hiccups.
I experienced moments of good insight before, but not much if anything right now. So far, I would describe
these effects as sludgier than MXE. There is a certain lack of refinement in these effects, but the alcohol could be mitigating the magic.
I have been drinking semi-sweet chardonnay throughout the night and ran 3 miles earlier.

Once again, I am dissociated, but not feeling any "magic." Either the dose was less than my scale
has told me (it has been acting a bit funny), the alcohol is interfering with the magic, or
I simply need to take more. Or this substance is just not so great. We shall see.

About 20 minutes later...

"Sometimes reality determines a given outcome, and other times personal beliefs determine a given outcome. it depends on the situation."

As in, don't trust anything as toxic as positive psychology, and don't be too cynical either. Attitude isn't everything, it's only a part. The limits of reality are important. What a dull piece of insight.

A while later: Dissociated and quite horny. In the mood for something passionate, and no one is here. Don't feel like jerking off. These fantasies could go quite far and become quite detailed. I can see what was meant by "boundless sexual energy."

A while later: Smoke some weed - This is getting kind of dark. I feel lonely and cut off from things that make me happy and am dreading bad things that will happen in the future, and experiencing jealousy of other people. Maybe I won't take this chemical again with weed. I mean like seriously, this is not a pleasant feeling. Not sure exactly what to call it. Do other people find this appealing? This is psychedelic in the wrong kind of way. This is not gentle the way methoxetamine often is. i feel like I am trapped somewhere bad. None of my entertainment type things are soothing me, even ambient music. If this keeps up much longer I might have to call it quits with this drug. Not fun.

It is now about 5 hours since I took the drug.

2 minutes later: I seem to be out of the loop of horrible thoughts now. Thank you orange juice.

Next Day: Sort of well rested, feel nauseous but mostly back to normal. There is a foggy after effect present.

Conclusion: This is not like MXE. It seems colder and less forgiving, and doesn't inspire much insight. Rather, I felt I was continuously going over things I had already thought about in a way that wasn't helpful. Compared to Ketamine, well, I am not a huge fan of ketamine, but certainly not against it either. I would definitely prefer ketamine to 3-meo. The last time I took a dissociative was last weekend, that was only ~15mg of MXE. So I don't believe that tolerance was a factor. Alcohol consumption may have been, but I didn't really drink that much. Weed essentially made this substance significantly less pleasant, whereas before it was simply lackluster.

Verdict: Definitely start at 5mg or less for your first time, and remember that the substance takes 1-2 hours to peak, unlike MXE whose effects often creep up on you sooner. I personally don't recognize much potential for healing with this substance so far, in contrast to the gentleman in Vice magazine. It made me feel isolated, lonely, and hopeless in general about life. The beginning was certainly gentler than the latter part. I won't rule out taking this substance again entirely, but if I do it will be with out weed.

...The next night: I am fucking sick. Stomach problems are gone but I am achy as fuck and feverish and have chills and a lack of energy. Who wouldn't blame a PCP variant for their problems? That sample may have been contaminated. Jesus, this experience sucks. At least now I can eat.

Has anyone else experienced sickness 24 hours after taking the drug? I feel like I have the flu. I could easily have caught it somewhere else, but it makes you wonder. Current temperature is at least 100.5 F. But this thermometer is quite old and I suspect my temperature may be higher.

Rating of Experience: 2.5 / 10

Last edited by 5-HT2A; 08-03-2013 at 07:16.
Old 09-03-2013, 22:28
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from England
Isodimorphism is a decent psychonaut.Isodimorphism is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-HT2A View Post

A while later: Smoke some weed - This is getting kind of dark. I feel lonely and cut off from things that make me happy and am dreading bad things that will happen in the future, and experiencing jealousy of other people. Maybe I won't take this chemical again with weed. I mean like seriously, this is not a pleasant feeling. Not sure exactly what to call it. Do other people find this appealing? This is psychedelic in the wrong kind of way. This is not gentle the way methoxetamine often is. i feel like I am trapped somewhere bad. None of my entertainment type things are soothing me, even ambient music. If this keeps up much longer I might have to call it quits with this drug. Not fun.
I'm not to sure whether the weed can be blamed for this; I've had the same experience with my most recent uses of this stuff just on its own. It started off nicely, but after about an hour the negative thoughts began (paranoia, ruthless introspection, etc.) and they got stuck in a loop.

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that 3-meo-pcp has the potential for both very good and very bad trips (can the term "bad trip" be applied to dissociatives?), although I'm not sure what influences them. The first few trips were brilliant, but the last few were so terrible that I've considered flushing the bag down the toilet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-HT2A View Post
...The next night: I am fucking sick. Stomach problems are gone but I am achy as fuck and feverish and have chills and a lack of energy. Who wouldn't blame a PCP variant for their problems? That sample may have been contaminated. Jesus, this experience sucks. At least now I can eat.

Has anyone else experienced sickness 24 hours after taking the drug? I feel like I have the flu. I could easily have caught it somewhere else, but it makes you wonder. Current temperature is at least 100.5 F. But this thermometer is quite old and I suspect my temperature may be higher.
I remember hearing other stories of this type, but one of them was almost certainly a contaminated batch and the others were very high dose (maybe 10 times what you took). While a negative reaction to the drug can't be ruled out, it may simply be that you caught some kind of bug and this is a co-incidence.

I actually tend to feel brilliant in the days after taking it, but that may simply be due to the antidepressant effects that drugs of this class tend to have, and it might not have the same effect for someone who is already healthy.
Old 11-05-2013, 20:08
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.
Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

It seems to me that most people find it to be a very stimulating compound (especially at D2 receptors.)
That's the biggest complaint. My instinct would be to combine it with an antipsychotic, which would make the D1/D2 balance shift in favor of D1, calm down the experience, and prevent one's ability to ambulate when terribly impaired.

How difficult do you find simply lying down and experiencing 'calm'? How difficult do you find abstract thinking?
Old 11-05-2013, 21:35
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Weight/Height: 70kg 5'10"
Previous dissociatives experience (before taking the 3-meo-pcp): Ketamine, MXE, tiletamine, 4-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, 3-MeO-PCPy, 3-MeO-PCPr

Dosage: 50mg insufflated over 3 hours

Insufflated 10mg which after half an hour had little effect so snorted a further 10mg and within 2 hours had snorted 40-50mg. I did not realise at the time how long it took to kick in. Around the 3 hour mark I had a ketamine type wave roll over me then everything got pretty fuzzy.

I must of fallen into a hole because I tripped away for hours and hours. I was talking to people who weren't there, seeing loads of etheral entities walking round my room and failed miserabley trying to go to the toilet. I somehow got up the stairs and found the bog but it was a huge room full of dead christmas trees, the bathroom had turned into some kind of festival but then I did eventually find the loo. Unfortunately it was the hall way much to my house mates annoyance lol.

I have done 3-MeO-PCP several times and find it the strongest out of all the dissociatives I have done but still prefer ketamine.

Last edited by psychedelaholic; 11-05-2013 at 21:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-05-2013, 19:37

30 y/o Male from United States
cj_intrepid needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

I just ate 50mg 3meopcp i didn't realize it was that strong should i go to the er? Please respond quick i dont want to get sick

classic example. research your research chems. very important
Old 17-05-2013, 22:17
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

You won't get sick or OD but it could be quite intense and you could hole. Why would you take 50mg all at once without researching doses. I have snorted 50mg before and was all good but then I am very experienced with dissociatives and have a huge tolerance.

How you feeling now?

Last edited by psychedelaholic; 11-09-2013 at 13:49.
Old 19-05-2013, 04:23

30 y/o Male from United States
cj_intrepid needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

because i thought it was like the 4meo and i'm used to taking doses like that every few hours of that

cj_intrepid added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

it feels like the left side of my brain has gone completely numb

cj_intrepid added 3 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

also i have been in the burn unit before at the hospital and i heard somewhere thatpeople who have experienced severe burns vefore have a natural tolerance to dissociatives but that may be BS

cj_intrepid added 5 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

ok i think i al coming to a place where i can enjoy this, it is becoming increasingly difficult to read and comprehend but not a bad thing feeling the urge to go exploring outside but i know thats a bad idea since i live behind the police station remention, this is turning out to be pretty fun

cj_intrepid added 6 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

ok just threw up a bunch of white foamy bubbles starting to worry again

cj_intrepid added 21 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

nah its ok smoked a cigarette i think everything is goig tomDDD

cj_intrepid added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

WOW cigarrettea make you dunbaf

cj_intrepid added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

i feel like supertussin smoking cigaretts makes it different got my typing back now i dont know what just happened but its all wierd i would so be glad if someone here helped me hard to move

cj_intrepid added 9 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

fighting hard to stay lucid but still managing it "A Marine can stand anything"

cj_intrepid added 49 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

dos anyone know how long tis will last

cj_intrepid added 35 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

ok just came to not sure how long i was out but my skin feels like its an inch thicker and the left side of my brain is still numb does that mean i may have done major harm to myself?

cj_intrepid added 52 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

ok woke up again reading very difficult starting to wonder if a bump of some "wake em up" would lighten this experience

cj_intrepid added 283 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

ok came to again this time feels like it may be starting to wear off reading is a bit easier and the letters are starting to look more like letters all in all this was a very pleasurable experience exept for being afraid at first i do plan to research this again but in smaller amounts lol

cj_intrepid added 12 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

nope nevermind smoked a cigarteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

'

cj_intrepid added 86 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

ok it seems at this point when i smoke cigs it sends me back to la-la land

cj_intrepid added 680 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

ok completely down, i think a little dizyness and the numb left side of brain has gone away completely and smoking cigs doesn't affect how i feel much

cj_intrepid added 457 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

ok will do just though a live record would be a good idea but wont happen again thank you

Please post experience reports after the experience, take note of everything and write it out clearly when you are finished.
In future, please wait until the effects of drugs have finished before writing experience reports
D-F is not the place for 'live trip reporting'; please don't use it that way

Last edited by cj_intrepid; 19-05-2013 at 04:23. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16-06-2013, 11:22
Silver Member

Male from United States
dumbstruck is a decent psychonaut.

I have used this chemical on a half dozen or more occasions over the past year or two. Each "occasion" involves from 1 to around 8 doses. On it presently. Figured I would relate what I can since there is still very minimal information on this beast.

I have combined it with kratom most if not every single time I have done it. I have noticed no synergism. They keep to themselves quite well, and I see little if any crossover in effects. Taking my usual highest/max/deep dose of both, even simultaneously or 5 minutes apart, show no worrying physical or mental symptoms. Absolutely nothing unexpected in the combo.

I've taken 3-MeO-PCP ~41 hours AFTER taking 4-MeO-PCP, and noted no synergism or interaction. I have taken 4-MeO-PCP ~23.5 hours AFTER taking 3-MeO-PCP, and noted no synergism or interaction. The time I have given was the difference between the time I actually dosed, not when the effects wore off. Example, I dosed whatever amount of 4-MeO-PCP, and under 41 hours later, I took a dose of 3-MeO-PCP. I am not saying 41 hours after the 3-MeO-PCP wore off, I'm saying 41 hours after I ingested the last dose. Just making sure I am clear.

I've noticed no surprising interactions with clonazepam/klonopin, xanax/alprazolam, valium/diazepam, or etizolam; all taken at one point or another during the come down (definitely within 24 hours of last dosing, so with how long the half-life of 3-MeO-PCP seems to be I would say none of these benzodiazepines (and etizolam, as that is not a benzodiazepine) seem to interact in any significant manner. I would say it is likely I have taken all of them within an hour of the last dose of 3-MeO-PCP, but I don't feel like digging through all my log books to ensure this fact. I know I have taken them all within 24 hours of last dosing.

Boy. Writing this post makes me want to scan or start recording drugs taken/dosages/timestamps on a computer. Would be extremely simple to write a program to parse the data and map out the interactions. I record every single drug I've taken (well the system was standardized and fully committed to in August of 2012, before that it is difficult/inconsistent to track down a specific date/time. Before that I only logged/timestamped the occasional/notable experiences). Having the numbers in a computer would also let me search out every single experience I have with a certain drug, instead of flipping through notebook pages. A table of contents or something of the like would be helpful. Anyhow, I do recommend having a "little black book" that you log all drugs you take in. For some reason or other, I find it fun. FOR SCIENCE! Or something.

Let's see. What can I say about its' effects. Hmm. It is an interesting creature. It most certainly gives the impression of being a benign and safe chemical, even in fairly high doses; thankfully we have communities like Bluelight and Drugs-Forum to inform us that looks can be deceiving. The most I have taken in a single dose is 18 mg. However, on a couple occasions, I have dosed up to around 30 mg within 2 hours and noticed no overwhelming or unpredictable effects. I have never felt so manic that I would worry I could do something dangerous. I have found methoxetamine, on rare occasion (definitely not always, strange how it can be inconsistent), to produce significantly more "manic" type effects. On a couple occasions I have noted that 3-MeO-PCP will make some of my more outlandish, daring ideas seem far more easily attainable. I can definitely see a person thinking they are the "Messiah" or some other "heavenly instrument sent to do God's bidding" whilst under the effects of the drug. Can definitely make one dream/plan bigger than they would sober.

What else. The dissociating effects, for me, are minimal. I feel it, but it is not "in your face" quite like 4-MeO-PCP or MXE or ketamine or DXM, where the dissociative "buzz" can manifest in multiple senses, being heard as sound, felt as touch/pressure, even seen as a general shakiness or vibrance in ones visual field. With 3-MeO-PCP it is definitely more subtle. I can still, on higher doses of 3-MeO-PCP, feel the buzz as pressure, sound, and sense its' presence in vision. It is, however, far far more subtle than any of the previously listed NMDA antagonists.

Hmm. I find the 3-MeO-PCP the worst of all dissociatives at inducing the immersive feeling in movies/television/videos. It can still add a bit to the experience, making one feel a bit more involved, but no where near the immersion felt when one of the other NMDA antagonists hits the sweet spot in this regard. On most other NMDA antagonists I have felt so immersed that I found myself noticing (for one example) my heart rate jumping when characters are calmly realizing and discussing imminent danger. I have not gotten this effect, at least not to any significant degree, with 3-MeO-PCP. Screen staring story imbibing can be fun and effective, but not anything particularly special. I find tasks, personal projects and chores and the like, to be more engaging and performed with ease while on 3-MeO-PCP.

All NMDA antagonists have a tendency to butcher my speech, making me struggle to pronounce words that I would otherwise vocalize clearly. I have found 3-MeO-PCP to be significantly different than any other dissociative I have tried in this regard. Even after a long night of multiple redoses of 3-MeO-PCP, I can speak to co-workers/bosses/relatives and not fear I am acting or enunciating strangely. Even while in the throes of a fairly high dosage I am comfortable and precise in my speech and mannerisms. This is most certainly NOT THE CASE with ANY OTHER NMDA antagonist I have tried. Err, excepting 3-MeO-PCE, which I have only sampled once, so I am not comfortable relating anything with certainty regarding this chemical. Though the one time I did try the 3-MeO-PCE analog, I did not find any hindrances to the cadence of my vocalizations; quite similar in this regard to 3-MeO-PCP.

Tidbits. I've only tried insufflation as an ROA. It produces a lingering burn and an inclination to dry cough, often repeatedly, for a minute or two post-insufflation. Chasing with a drop or two of water can provide some minimal relief. I haven't ever noticed a "drip" into the throat like large insufflations of powder often do. Sometimes if I insufflate over 10 mg at once my nose will feel drippy for a minute or two. Like I have the "sniffles". The following day, after sleep, one can feel that 3-MeO-PCP is still in effect, but cannot point to any specific changes it causes in behavior or mood. At least I can't really notice anything. It is just sort of "there". Perhaps making one feel a step further removed than they usually are, but in no way inhibiting empathy or the like. Lingering dissociation, I suppose. I have never found it an impedance to social interaction or daily tasks. If anything it makes the more mundane, repetitive situations more interesting. Though not in any particular way. Just a slightly altered view/consciousness performing the same task. It doesn't seem to affect coordination at this point, but can affect coordination, albeit only slightly, in the first 6 or so hours following ingestion. I would mind if my taxi driver or hairdresser (if I still went to those) were on it, but probably not mind if the guy making me a sandwich or fixing my television was on it. I find no OEVs, minimal CEVs (mostly a sort of strobing effect with eyes closed that seems to go hand in hand with the multi-sensory buzz). It is not moreish or addictive in a traditional sense, but is easy enough to rationalize a top-up / re-dose. Unlike most NMDA antagonists, I find 3-MeO-PCP does not particularly affect my desire to eat. Which is quite nice, seeing as a 4-MeO-PCP dose can leave eating an unexpectedly laborious process for 24-36+ hours after the last dose. DXM the same for probably 6-12 hours.

Speaking of sources, I have tried two separate vendors. Both, however, are European vendors known to charge more but strive for purity more than most other vendors. I tried the very first batch that became available, I think. If I recall correctly it required a statement of intent and that I be a former customer and some other such restrictions, so it wasn't exactly a public release, but it wasn't totally private. I have noticed no difference in quality from that 50 mg sample batch (got 2 of the 50 mg samples, so 100mg total) and the 3-MeO-PCP I bought from a European site (that does not list products on their site until you have a login and requires one to be invited by an existing customer) in May of 2012. As far as I can tell, both chemicals were the same potency and produced the same effects. I have gotten far more of a variance out of methoxetamine and ketamine (the 2 different isomers in variously concentrated mixes) over the years. DXM too, though too a lesser degree. While on this topic, is it possible for methoxetamine to be an isomer? I have heard a couple unsubstantiated claims that this is possible, but my chemistry and pharmacological knowledge is limited to what I have gleaned from sites like this and some casual book reading. I would have expected to hear more talk of this if it was possible, so I expect those I have heard mention it were misinformed. Anyone care to clarify?

The stimulation 3-MeO-PCP produces is quite nice. It can be a useful stimulation. Useful for doing tasks that involve repetitive, learned, mindless motions. Even useful for tasks that involve a more delicate, nuanced, and thoughtful approach. It can sometimes be a tad cumbersome, manifesting in tapping fingers or toes or splayed or stretching muscles or gentle, repeated rocking of limbs. But not nearly as bad as most traditional stimulants in this regard. It doesn't seem to inhibit cognition significantly, leaving me able to read or plan complicated procedures while under its' effects. This is very different than most NMDA antagonists, which often leave me quite... stupid whilst under its intoxication.

I suppose that is about it. I guess I read a report or two saying that cigarettes can cause the effects to kick back in, but I haven't noticed this. Stay safe, human brothers. I suppose this is good a place as any to express general interest in 3-MeO-PCPy and 3-MeO-PCPr. If you are a vendor, take note or something. I've heard at least a dozen people express interest.

Last edited by dumbstruck; 16-06-2013 at 23:09. Reason: Only mentioned BL when talking of helpful forums. DF promotes better science. Reputation, wiki, videos, etc. Edit2+:additions
Old 24-07-2013, 03:06
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
sh0rno is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Not strictly an experience report, but here are some of my observations after experimenting with this novel beast of an RC for about a year or so.

First off, I really like this stuff, mainly in small doses in social situations (for me 5-15mg) but also enjoy getting totally out of it (safe at home) with 40-60mg every now and again. I have a high tolerance to arylcyclohexylamines so these doses would be very high for most people. I maybe use it 1-2 times a month maximum, and generally administer it sublingually.

Some effects I've experienced are similar to what others describe: A breakdown of the "internal speech editor" resulting in very honest statements and talking about personal experiences I wouldn't normally speak about to anyone. On larger doses, I sometimes reach an automatonic state of mind where I'm perfectly comfortable but not really happy or sad or anything inbetween. For example, if I hear a tune that I like, I'll start thinking why I like it, rather than just enjoying it.

I've definitely noticed (more in others than myself) the "cocaine style" effect where you just can't seem to stop imposing your own opinions on other people; delusions of grandeur as if you think that your opinion is the only correct one and everyone else's is inferior.

Although I've felt these delusions of grandeur, I feel I can control the manic side of them - I'm quite grounded and logical when it comes to psychedelics/dissociatives which helps.

I've found smoking weed definitely intensifies the experience, and for me not in a particularly pleasant way, It can put me on edge very quickly and without warning, so I avoid weed while on 3-MeO-PCP.

I've noticed some very interesting aural effects as the drug wears off, especially after high doses. I listened to a lot of death/black metal on one trip (which was intense but brilliant, I totally got lost in it tbh), and for the next 2 days, every little snippet of noise sounded like thrash metal, from birdsong to ident-jingles on the radio - very weird but also really awesome! I found any music I've listened to while under the influence seems to stick in my head for days afterwards.

The visual disturbances are very subtle, but definitely present - a sort of slight metallic crispness to everything.

Another weird effect I've noticed is that external stimuli make a huge difference on the recreational value of the drug. If there is nothing to interest me then I will feel bored, but as soon as something interesting catches my attention I feel revitalised. I find going outdoors to be far more exciting and fun to be inside at home - I went sea swimming while on 15mg (I am a very strong swimmer, please don't try this unless you are a good swimmer and have someone sober with you) and it was an incredibly enlightening experience.

I've never known a drug that can get so easily "under the radar" as 3-MeO-PCP - the long comeup time together with the novel effects, which can switch between subtle and intense in an instant are truly unique...

She is an enigmatic beast, but with proper dosing and care she can work wonders on the psyche, and let you have a hell of a lot of fun at the same time!

Old 31-07-2013, 17:32
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline

Since I don't really find this recreational I've decided to test it out in threshold dosages the last week or so. Results have been pretty good, to say the least. I only dose 3mg barely enough to feel it every morning, but it just generally improves my day. I find I'm more motivated, happier, get more done, worry far less than usual, much more assertive and just generally feel great. Never expected this, might even keep it up for a bit.

Last edited by Synesthesiac; 31-07-2013 at 19:21.
Old 01-08-2013, 15:18
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
bluestar is on the way upbluestar is on the way upbluestar is on the way up
Points: 403, Level: 3 Points: 403, Level: 3 Points: 403, Level: 3
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

Could you compare this minimal dose of mood lift provided by 3-meo-pcp to methoxetamine? For MXE I believe what you describe would've taken me 5-10 mg sublingual/insufflated. What 3-meo-pcp dose would you take to clearly reach a point of "recreational use" as opposed to gentle lift?
Old 19-08-2013, 20:42
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.

Having thought that nothing was happening (expecting a very fast comeup), I continued redosing this until about 400mg were consumed. Nasal ROA.

I overdosed, had complete amnesia, and was told that it was one of the worst overdoses the hospital had ever seen. Spent 2 months in rehab. I'm consumed by an obsession to take it again, as I remember nothing of it and really want to know what a 'normal' dose feels like. I'm going to try tamer drugs in the interim until I'm more back to normal, and, if I do it again (which I expect, given my intense obsession), I will be using risperidone with it (the most D2-selective antipsychotic.)
Old 23-08-2013, 13:58
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltzmann View Post
Having thought that nothing was happening (expecting a very fast comeup), I continued redosing this until about 400mg were consumed. Nasal ROA.

I overdosed, had complete amnesia, and was told that it was one of the worst overdoses the hospital had ever seen. Spent 2 months in rehab.
Interesting, please try to be cautious in the future, this substance is not to be messed with in high doses, even 10x less than what you did is a high dose! That's why my original post was such a low dose, I have tried more than this but it was unpleasant. What were the symptoms the doctors told you that made it 'the worst overdoses the hospital had ever seen'?
Old 24-08-2013, 22:15
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synesthesiac View Post
Interesting, please try to be cautious in the future, this substance is not to be messed with in high doses, even 10x less than what you did is a high dose! That's why my original post was such a low dose, I have tried more than this but it was unpleasant. What were the symptoms the doctors told you that made it 'the worst overdoses the hospital had ever seen'?
I do not know. I was only told these things after the fact.

I plan to mix this with N-EthylNorKetamine in order to immobilize myself. I also am planning to try mixing it with MT-45 with it. MT-45 will be sedating (mixed opioid/dissociative) and augment the NMDA antagonism if it is true that MT-45 is an antagonist as it is rumored to be. I have heard also that 3-MeO-PCP is a mild opioid agonist, as well. If (big if!) that's all true, I think it'd be a full-spectrum speedballish experience.

With very conservative dosing! I plan to use 3MeOPCP [Kitty Dust would be a fun name for it, based on the 'Miaow' and 'Angel Dust'] at 2.5mg when the time comes - sometime in the new year . Definitely build my way up to higher doses and combinations - sounds like a very fun compound.

Best,

Boltzmann
Old 04-09-2013, 22:05
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom

Please do not mix these chemicals Boltzmann, you have no idea what the combination will do. They could be severely contraindicated in some way, as they all work on the same receptor but in different ways.

If you do PLEASE start incredibly small and work up. Mixing RCs is just asking for trouble.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:42
Titanium Member

Male from United States

So, thinking about ways to make 3-MeOPCP, I've done a lot of homework.

There are two main ways it causes neurotoxicity.

1. Rebound NMDA activity
2. D2 agonism

To quote myself elsewhere:
Quote:
The neurotoxic effects from PCP (which are very small, given the strong neuroprotective effects from the NMDA antagonism) come from the D2 agonism. That's also what allows one to move around after dosing heavily, unlike K which 'hole's you. (K is a D2 agonist as well, but it's much weaker.)

PCP is used in animal models for schizophrenia and psychosis induction by the D2 agonism as well.

Therein lies the solution: atypical antipsychotics (not typical), including olanzapine, clozapine, and risperidone, prevent neurotoxicity and improve memory deficits caused by PCP.

Thus, I recommend that a heavy user of PCP or 3-MeO-PCP use one of those antipsychotics as an adjunct to both reduce toxicity. I think it likely could even allow 'holing' on these drugs.

Best,

Boltzmann

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...#ixzz2dzR800C7
That would treat D2 agonism.

A benzodiazepine or lithium could be protective from the rebound NMDA in short term. ibogaine/voacanga would be helpful for withdrawal.

Quote:
http://patents.com/us-5925634.html
This invention discloses that ibogaine, a plant derivative, can be used safely to treat neuropathic pain (i.e, pain which does not respond conventionally to opiate drugs such as morphine). Ibogaine functions inside the CNS as an NMDA antagonist which is inherently safe, even at relatively high dosages (including dosages high enough to cause hallucinations). Ibogaine does not cause the neurotoxic side effects caused by other NMDA antagonist drugs; this relative safety of ibogaine is due to antagonist activity at neuronal sigma receptors, which had not been known prior to discovery by the Applicant. Ibogaine can also be used for this purpose in combination with additional drugs such as (1) drugs which activate alpha-2 adrenergic receptors; (2) drugs which block the kainic acid subclass of glutamate receptors; or, (3) anti-cholinergic agents that suppress activity at muscarinic acetylcholine receptors. Such drug combinations can reduce or avoid the hallucinatory effects of ibogaine, if desired.
Ketamine causes the same NMDA-rebound cell death that PCP does in withdrawal. I would imagine that ketamine withdrawal is harsher because it has a much shorter halflife.

While taking the 3MeOPCP, I would recommend chelated magnesium, chelated lithium (5-10mg/day), and an antipsychotic with D2 preference. When planning to detox, I would point the individual toward voacanga or iboga in order to prevent toxicity.

After all of this, though - is it worth the hassle?
Old 06-09-2013, 00:10
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom

I'm no pharmacologist so I don't really know what to say, it seems you have done your research though. All I will warn is that without proper academic education in this area it's very easy to convince yourself combinations will be safe, whereas if you asked a physician who studied drug interactions for seven years in training for his qualification he would laugh at your conclusions based on information derived primarily from the internet rather than rigorous academic journals. I know this only too well from personal experience. Just be careful is what i'm saying.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:57
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Found on another forum:

Quote:
Curious about anyone else's experience of this. I've done this quite a few times now, usual protocol is 10-15mg 3-MeO-PCP, followed by 150-200mg ketamine a couple of hours later (both intranasal), then rinse and repeat with the K.

What I find surprising is that the 3-MeO-PCP doesn't seem to potentiate the ketamine in anyway. If anything, it reduces the effects slightly, and I need more to get into a "hole". I can only speculate that the mechanism that makes 3-MeO-PCP more stimulant in character than dissociative (its SERT or sigma affinity perhaps) also affects the ketamine.

The other strong characteristic of the combination is the incredible post-peak euphoria and afterglow. Once I hit a certain amount of ketamine (sometimes after the first dose, sometimes after the 2nd or 3rd), I feel an incredible pure happiness (once out of the hole), stronger and more "real" than any drug induced euphoria I've ever felt. The initial half of the experience - 3-MeO-PCP on its own - can be almost slightly dysphoric. The intense pleasure of the afterglow then persists throughout the next day, and sometimes the day after. Most powerful antidepressant effect I've ever felt.
Sounds amazing. Definitely what I'd choose to do. I'll mix 3-MeO-PCP and NEK in a 1:5 ratio when the time comes, with a benzo on hand just in case.

Edit: I wanted to provide a bit of an update. I consumed 3MeOPCP again a few weeks ago. I used small amounts repeatedly for a couple of hours, leading up to 25mg total. I didn't black out, but I became pretty useless and unable to think. I was kicked out of the place I was staying for using, wandered the streets for a long time, and I eventually was back to normal after about 6 days - after 4, it was still obvious that I wasn't normal.

There was basically no euphoria and only negative effects - heart beat, chest pain. I think that this is a lot more like Dizocilpine than PCP. In other words, it is a very powerful and very long-lasting NMDA antagonist, but not very fun and too long-lasting to be enjoyable.

Cheers!

Boltzmann

Last edited by Boltzmann; 30-11-2013 at 20:46.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:28
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Jabbawaya is captain of the psychonauts.Jabbawaya is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 185, Level: 2 Points: 185, Level: 2 Points: 185, Level: 2
Activity: 9.6% Activity: 9.6% Activity: 9.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltzmann View Post
I consumed 3MeOPCP again a few weeks ago. I used small amounts repeatedly for a couple of hours, leading up to 25mg total. I didn't black out, but I became pretty useless and unable to think. I was kicked out of the place I was staying for using, wandered the streets for a long time, and I eventually was back to normal after about 6 days - after 4, it was still obvious that I wasn't normal.

There was basically no euphoria and only negative effects - heart beat, chest pain. I think that this is a lot more like Dizocilpine than PCP. In other words, it is a very powerful and very long-lasting NMDA antagonist, but not very fun and too long-lasting to be enjoyable.
Man I have to tell you, this is a rather bizarre reaction. Perhaps your vendor gave you the wrong chemical? I mean, 25 mg is a high dose, but 3-MeO-PCP is generally a lot more euphoric and clear-headed than you describe. IME 5 mg has been enough for wonderful euphoria and social ability, tailing off at 6 hrs and allowing sleep (with 0.5 mg etizolam) at T+7:00 with nice subtle afterglow the next day.

I guess everyone reacts differently, but to be honest, your reports with this chemical are a bit worrisome. Please be careful with this stuff... give yourself a few weeks totally sober (or as close to sober as you can) and let your brain adjust from time to time. Otherwise negative effects tend to accumulate. Stay healthy, friend.
Old 21-01-2014, 22:49
Titanium Member

44 y/o Male from United States
squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.
Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3

I'm going to add to the thread. My regular go to ran out of mexxy so I got 100mg 3-meo. Every other time I have done 3-meo I was wasted on other drugs. Today I'm clear. I weighed out what I thought to be 15mg but could have been 20, it's fluffy and hard to manipulate, much like 2C-E.

I split it into two bumps, but they were so close together that I hoovered the whole dose.

I have a lot of experience with PCP, but it's a distant memory as I have not done any street PCP since 1995.

As I remember this is indistinguishable from PCP. Warm dopey push of an arylcyclohexylamine. The comfort provided by this substance could definitely lead users to redose, but I have a lot of experience with this class of drugs and know the danger of cumulative effects.

When I was you get we did not measure our PCP, now armed with scales and the internet AND a clear head, it's as close to PCP as I have been. I'm in the middle of it now and I won't be redosing, as I have a busy day tomorrow. I think NOT redosing will keep this kind substance in it's place.

PCP is a funny animal, very unpredictable and if you try to touch the sun on this one you will probably get burnt. Be careful of you dosages and cumulative effects. I bet you 5mg the next day would feel like the initial 15-20mg dose. Quite like benzodiazepines in that regard.

Share this on:

Tags
3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pcp experiences, 3-methoxy-pcp, 3-methoxyphencyclidine, dissociative research chemicals, pcp analogues, phencyclidine analogues, research chemicals