Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 02-04-2012, 04:24
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Female from United States
Megan288 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: How to act in public when taking amphetamines. Please add to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMKR View Post
I've never even worried about being caught speeding, as I was prescribed either Ritalin, Adderal, Dexedrine or Vyvanse most my life (stopped a few years ago on my own accord, dead - cold turkey, surprisingly no problems at all, no withdrawals) now when I do amphetamines - its hard to notice, I just seem to be in a better mood/have more energy.

Then again I try to limit myself to two or three pills at most. Anymore than that your asking to be tweaked out for a few days, and somewhat sick or at least some nausea.

Aslong as your not cracked out in the dollar store, cleaning the isles with a toothbrush I'm sure everyone is far to busy with their own life and problems to bother paying attention to you. I mean think of it - do you actively check out the mental state of everyone around you when you're out and about?

It's like smoking weed on the highway, how many people actually look at other people while they are driving, have you ever bothered to look for someone hitting a blunt goin' 80 mph - I'm far to busy trying not to get killed in a car accident to deal with that shit lol.
yes, I always look at the mental state of everyone else when I'm out and about actually...
Yea, I always look at other drivers when I'm driving and they always look at me when I'm doing something like driving with know hands, putting up my hair, or putting on mascara or makeup.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:43

34 y/o Female from Canada
drugme007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

maybe swim should not use it when going out with people. And if swim is just a hard tweeker then you shouldn't keep many friends or keep friends that only tweek.
Old 11-04-2012, 16:54
Silver Member

Male from United States
monkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way up

SWIM's monkey works in a large grocery store in what is known as 'the hood' in this large town, his monkey is frequently amused at the many tweakers that frequent the store, has almost burst into fits of ROTFLMFAO, with some of the older long time users at the self-checkout machines, it's really not funny, these poor souls no longer care what anyone thinks or sees, they have no control over it anymore.

I'm talking serious brain damage with very poor motor skills, not to mention cognitive issues on how to use a credit card machine keypad, let alone cash!! SWIM's monkey has to watch these folks carefully, as they don't always pay for all their purchases (probably not intentionally, they just forgot what the Hell was going on at that moment in time).

What is my post about?? Beware my friends, you might get to the point of knowing how to act in public on speed is no longer an option, you have crossed the bridge and forgot your bridge pass to get back.
Old 13-04-2012, 08:12

25 y/o Male from United States
losdatruth26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

well when with the wolf pack you can either choose to be the most parinoed group an go modern warfare 3 style like its black Tuesday in the middle of Matthaten tryin to catch your fellow shadow people witch is always fun while twacked on the other hand you can always go to your local Walmart at tweeker hous on any day after spinning a eenormous purple cookers finest and throw the rule book out with Marvin martian And have these confused angry lost toasted faces because your now a space cadate watching your hands on your watch go from minutes to hours to Day's and all the while the lake of over ampimg is over flowing as the come down hits an well now in the back of your highly fried brain is shouting sleep rest you take that first step normally but that's what you think but your really crawling as if a grown alpha wolf that you are now your a pup in a wild an crazy wilderness well now your waking from a hibernating state you think to your self and smile good times jus be your twacked out self and stay high
Old 26-06-2012, 08:22

39 y/o Male from United States
iujock is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

If wearing sunglasses would make you look suspicious, i.e. you hardly wear sunglasses, try wearing a fitted base ball cap with the bill perfectly curled. Thus with your perfectly shaped base ball cap on, pulled down moderately low to shield your eyes from light and others no one will be the wiser. My dog Dirkita has learned that she is able to face friends, parents, partner while tweaking and while wearing a base ball cap no one notices her eye's (she's asked). The key is to wear your base ball cap on regular days so as to not it become a sign of using...oh look at Dirkita, she has her tweaker hat on.
Old 26-06-2012, 08:34
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
George9617 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I worked at baby's r us working the truck and got asked strait up by supervisor what i was on "you look like your tweaking on something" I told him adderall and by surprise, he didn't know what adderall was. I was breaking truck records, speeding around and sweating abnormally. I guess I had it coming, I never over talked or anything just did my job super fast paced, and prob walked fast lol
Old 26-06-2012, 08:56
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

I hardly ever go out in public while on Methamphetamine.
Usually when I'm on meth, I go for 3 day binges... try not to leave the house, but there has been occasions where I've had to go to the pharmacy or supermarket... high as fuck.
My pupils get massive so I always wear sunglasses if im out... and i try not to scratch at the meth bugs... and i really try not to talk to anyone, cause my voice is super fast and i talk about random shit and forget what im saying every 5 seconds.
But I do get a bit paranoid when I'm out in public on meth... and I just move really speedy and stuff like im always looking around and acting really excited and stuff i dunno how to explain it... so yeah. i hate the sunlight while im high too.

And I NEVER answer my phone when I'm high. My voice changes and my family/friends can tell when I'm high. So I turn my phone off until I'm completely sober haha
Old 04-07-2012, 19:00
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Earth
Ketzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

A few months ago, SWIM worked almost everyday while on speed and no one ever noticed, and it made SWIM work a lot better and got complimented on his awesome work. SWIM wouldn't take big doses while working though, just enough to get the speedy effect without completely buzzing out of his mind. SWIM found out that small doses made him less shy and more friendly in public, but high doses did the opposite - SWIM gets paranoid and afraid that people will notice, speak too much, see SWIM's dilated pupils, sweat too much, or even afraid of thinking because he's not sure if he actually says what he's thinking outloud.

Recently, SWIM took a lot of speed, more than he would when working, but he didn't expect to go out in public so it was ok, he thought. But then he got really dehydrated and noticed there was nothing to drink so SWIM had to go to the grocery store while completely high. SWIM told me it was horrible, he could hardly speak and thought the cashier was staring at him (maybe she really was) and could only reply with "yes" and "no" when she tried to make small talk. Then SWIM went home and came across his landlord. Oh shit. SWIM's landlord starting talking to him and asking him all these questions about the apartment and everything and SWIM was barely able to talk back or process what his landlord was saying.

Post Quality Evaluations:
useful tip on controlling dose and paranoia
Old 22-07-2012, 09:03

28 y/o Male from United States
nuggs313 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Also when zooming and u have to interact with people it's not only how much u say but the way u say it like that uppity tone u can just tell when people and they talk a certain way also try not to have ur hands be a point of interest u vibrating gives it away also don't be overly emotional about things like omg I love this grass lol way to much luv lol
Old 19-08-2012, 22:14

23 y/o Male from United States
leet024 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

The only things my cat tries to avoid doing is shaking, non stop moving, and non stop talking. To him it's the main 3 ways to know if someone is on adderall.
Old 21-08-2012, 17:49

33 y/o Male from United States
thecatinthehat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

Act normal the more thoughts you have of how your acting or what others are thinking in your head the sketchy its makes you look. Relax have a great time your on adderall just don't draw any attention to you or the group that is the biggest thing most will care about.
Old 30-08-2012, 15:27

Male from Netherlands
Coloradobr89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1

hey do you people get socially anxious on amphetamine? cause I just get this on coke. On coke I get paranoid, tense, anti-social. On amp's it's the opposite for me. Is it a matter of dose? on coke even a small line get me anxious, wheres amp's never did.
Old 23-09-2012, 00:00
Banned

47 y/o Male from United Kingdom
CHEMDUDE should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradobr89 View Post
hey do you people get socially anxious on amphetamine? cause I just get this on coke. On coke I get paranoid, tense, anti-social. On amp's it's the opposite for me. Is it a matter of dose? on coke even a small line get me anxious, wheres amp's never did.
How can you even stop your mind with all those synapsys fireing off at the speed of light, to find time to worrie about anything?
who cares, if your having a good time, not harming anyone just relax and enjoy.
GO WITH THE FLOW OR REDIRECT IT, GOOD PHET AND A SMART BRAIN ARE THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME, UNTILL i COME DOWN AND REALISE I cant keep it up forever, but the next hit kicks in and it's CHEMICAL BROS BIG FAT BEATS TIME" bud um bud em budem bum bum bud em budem bum bum budumbudumbudumbudumbudumbudum Hey boy budumbudumbudum hey girl budumbudumbudum superstar DJ'S budumbudumbudum HEEEEEEEEEEEAR WE GO budum BUMBUM budum bum bum budem bum bum budum bum bum.
i can't type the salmon song fortunatly
Old 23-09-2012, 01:05

21 y/o Male from United States
Nieder196 is an unknown quantity at this point

I literally just got back from my DUI class that started at 9:00 this morning until 6:00 this afternoon. I haven't gone to sleep in over 48 hours now. I looked rough!

Immediately, I met a fellow tweeker that is one of my normal speed buddies and we just acted like we did when we were in high school again. Like the class clown. We had everyone rolling and then i went to the bathroom...

I started to wanna dose again so i just said fuck it and did. After i snorted two really fat lines i looked into the mirror and was like.. OOhhh my godd.

My eyes were black and i was geeking. I mean, you know when your geeking and you feel numb, but tingly at the same time? Your seeing shit and the room is clearly lit up fine. I said fuk'm and went back in the room. ( the bathroom is in the room )

I remembered how i used to be when i would geek in high school and i always got away with it. I just said i'll do like i used too.

Pretty much i was being stared at by everyone. I wasn't paranoid either people. When i'm scared is when i'll be paranoid, but when i don't give a fuck, it always tends to be real.

I know for a fact that they all thought i was crazy as fuck, but I had a few fellow tweekers that really helped with all the attention on me. It was pretty fucking wild.

Here are some tips i would like to add.

I highly recommend switching up your ROA ( Rate of Assumption ). That way you know what your favorite way to use is. Snorting is my favorite. I love how long it last and when you smoke it, it's nasty as fuck! Its also the most addicting way to use meth.

Stay up for about 3 days, then smoke some weed....
Old 24-09-2012, 19:26
Silver Member

Male from Canada
McOwnageDotC is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMKR View Post
I've never even worried about being caught speeding, as I was prescribed either Ritalin, Adderal, Dexedrine or Vyvanse most my life (stopped a few years ago on my own accord, dead - cold turkey, surprisingly no problems at all, no withdrawals) now when I do amphetamines - its hard to notice, I just seem to be in a better mood/have more energy.

Then again I try to limit myself to two or three pills at most. Anymore than that your asking to be tweaked out for a few days, and somewhat sick or at least some nausea.

Aslong as your not cracked out in the dollar store, cleaning the isles with a toothbrush I'm sure everyone is far to busy with their own life and problems to bother paying attention to you. I mean think of it - do you actively check out the mental state of everyone around you when you're out and about?

It's like smoking weed on the highway, how many people actually look at other people while they are driving, have you ever bothered to look for someone hitting a blunt goin' 80 mph - I'm far to busy trying not to get killed in a car accident to deal with that shit lol.
Hahahahaha, to your car and weed analogy: Hell yes! I live in Canada, where 1 in 2 people have tried or do smoke marijuana.... It's like a game on the highway trying to spot other stoners smoking and driving. This leads to things like holding the lit J just a little below the door window, or picking really white papers and rolling meticulous doobies with filters.
Old 27-09-2012, 12:10
Silver Member

Male from United States
monkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way up

Quote:
Originally Posted by McOwnageDotC View Post
Hahahahaha, to your car and weed analogy: Hell yes! I live in Canada, where 1 in 2 people have tried or do smoke marijuana.... It's like a game on the highway trying to spot other stoners smoking and driving. This leads to things like holding the lit J just a little below the door window, or picking really white papers and rolling meticulous doobies with filters.
I'm sorry to point out that there is nothing funny about operating a motor vehicle under the influence of any drug...period! (.)
Old 22-12-2012, 10:00

Female from United States
corona is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1

This post is amazing and I really appreciate how hard won these techniques are. I feel the same way about the obviousness of my condition and just wanted to add that wearing prescription type glasses really disguises the pupil situation. They're a must for me when I need to be as normal as possible for school or work.
Old 26-12-2012, 06:13

Female from United States
Iwantsmorelimor should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Haha #6 I definitely tried to pull that one off at 4 am. Fail.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:39

Female from Australia
auroradommink is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Don't think about it and you'll be fine,

My pet dinosaur Roar use to use everyday and almost always be in some state, close friends who knew told her they could never tell the difference, Roar was told she seemed normal and even those who knew and looked for it couldn't pick up weather Roar was tweaked, coming down or straight and chasing.

When Roar was told this she realised she had never even considered it, it was completely natural for her to be in some state she never thought of how she might appear.

Point being don't over think it and you will probably be fine.

Share this on:

Tags
1-phenylpropan-2-amine, adderall, alpha-methylphenethylamine, amphetamine, amphetamine binge, amphetamine use, amphetamines, being high in public, binge, come up, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, hiding drug use, meth, sober, sobriety, stimulant, stimulants, tweaking, under the influence