Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > GHB
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

GHB GHB, GBL and related psychoactive substances

Old 04-05-2012, 07:32
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.
Points: 227, Level: 2 Points: 227, Level: 2 Points: 227, Level: 2
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
My dog can't get high off GBL!

My friend's dog has only had real experience with phenibut.

At first it was euphoric but the magic went away after only a week or so.

Now recently his dog bought a half litre of 99.99%gbl. Judging by the color and smell it "seems" very pure.

Thing is his friend gets fucked up quite easily off it.

Now my friend's dog cannot get high off this shit. He hasn't got a pipette so he fills up protein gellcaps.They hold it very well and don't dissolve. Each cap hold 0.90grams of gbl. He's heard 1ml of GBL is equal to 1.12grams of gbl.

The dog took 9 gel(8.1grams of gbl) caps yesterday and only experienced a sedative high, no euphoria. The doses were taken three caps at a time, an hour between each dose. The dog weighs 102kg.

Today the dog has taken 11 gel caps and is barely high at all.

The dog was dosing 6-8grams of phenibut once or twice a weeks for the last couple of months. He's really worried that he has already down regulated his GABAb receptor and is unable to get properly high off G.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:41
Silver Member

Male from United States
EternalReality is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: My dog can't get high off GBL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobendan View Post
My friend's dog has only had real experience with phenibut.

At first it was euphoric but the magic went away after only a week or so.

Now recently his dog bought a half litre of 99.99%gbl. Judging by the color and smell it "seems" very pure.

Thing is his friend gets fucked up quite easily off it.

Now my friend's dog cannot get high off this shit. He hasn't got a pipette so he fills up protein gellcaps.They hold it very well and don't dissolve. Each cap hold 0.90grams of gbl. He's heard 1ml of GBL is equal to 1.12grams of gbl.

The dog took 9 gel(8.1grams of gbl) caps yesterday and only experienced a sedative high, no euphoria. The doses were taken three caps at a time, an hour between each dose. The dog weighs 102kg.

Today the dog has taken 11 gel caps and is barely high at all.

The dog was dosing 6-8grams of phenibut once or twice a weeks for the last couple of months. He's really worried that he has already down regulated his GABAb receptor and is unable to get properly high off G.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
well i am sorry to hear that your drug experience was not as expected. but not to sound rude but you didn't give us any background info. how much your weigh your height, what did you eat/ drink, and there are many other factors. and no disrespect but drugs-forum is not a doctors office. we can't diagnose everyone's individual problems especially considering we don't have all their background data.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:59
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.

Eternalreality another newbie Nazi.

If you read the post it gives plenty of information about weight, dose etc.

The only information not given is height which is 186cm.

If you're not going to try give advice please refrain from useless replies that come across condescending and superior.

My dog has given many a DF member plenty of advice on drugs effects and addiction. It is not outside the remit of this forum for my dog to ask members about his lack of euphoria from his GBL experiements.

Post Quality Evaluations:
well said, and a reminder to members to be polite
completely disrespectful and rude.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:00
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from France
Maxfrombx is on the way upMaxfrombx is on the way upMaxfrombx is on the way upMaxfrombx is on the way up
Points: 600, Level: 3 Points: 600, Level: 3 Points: 600, Level: 3

What's wrong with going to the pharmacy and asking 10ml syringes? They're cheap as hell!
Old 04-05-2012, 10:17
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Eternalreality another newbie Nazi.

If you read the post it gives plenty of information about weight, dose etc.

The only information not given is height which is 186cm.

If you're not going to try give advice please refrain from useless replies that come across condescending and superior.

My dog has given many a DF member plenty of advice on drugs effects and addiction. It is not outside the remit of this forum for my dog to ask members about his lack of euphoria from his GBL experiements.
i am not a newbie nazi. second your post was just as hypocritical as you think my post is rude. i honestly dont give two shits of what YOU THINK my post is. my post is not coming across as superior. even if you did provide your weight there is still quite a few factors that we at drugs forum do not know. we cannot diagnosed you based off weight and it would take alot of typing for you to give us your entire medical history, plus we aren't doctors so WE CANT DIAGNOSE YOU (it was difficult to understand your post when you keep saying my dog woof woof. pure stupidity since you want to flame me i dont see why i cant flame you but whatever the matter). my post was completely respectful and then you turned into defense mode and started to become an ass about the situation. i may have not candy-coated it but it is the truth.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:33
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

My dog would hate to get a disrespectful post from you!

Again it is within the remit of this forum to get information and the like from experienced G user about the cross tolerance of phenibut in regards to gbl/ghb use.

If it wasn't half the people who enjoy this forum as an open forum of discussion about drug effects and use wouldn't come here.

Again respectfully to all of you at drugs forum, including the WE! hit my dog up about the cross tolerance of phenibut and gbl/ghb.

Peace out brothers, got nothing but love for yous! :*

PS: maxfrombk injecting gbl is so not cool man! don't even give some poor idiot that idea....Ouchhhhhhhhhh!....
Old 04-05-2012, 11:14
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from France
Maxfrombx is on the way upMaxfrombx is on the way upMaxfrombx is on the way upMaxfrombx is on the way up

Quote:
PS: maxfrombx injecting gbl is so not cool man! don't even give some poor idiot that idea....Ouchhhhhhhhhh!....
It's not about injecting, but only about dissolving into water and drink, hence the 10ml syringe.

+ for clarifying intentions, otherwise it could have been misunderstood!
Old 04-05-2012, 17:16
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

Thanks for clearing that up man.

But my friend's dog would never drink GBL, even diluted.

He finds that using an eye drop bottle(that doesn't react with gbl) fine for putting GBl in his gel caps.

He knows that he is doing 0.90grams of GBL in each gel cap (and knows that 1ml of gbl is 1.12grams).

The problem he is having is that he isn't getting any of the famous G euphoria. He gets a sedative high( which isn't bad) similar to using phenibut. He feels like he has been robbed of a wonderful experience.

However the reason he decided to get GBL was that everyone said that the phenibut high is a pale comparison to a GHB/GBL high.

Today the dog has taken 16 gell caps(containing 0.90grams). As said before he is a 186cm tall male who weighs 102kg. He is into bodybuilding and attends the gym at least 5 times a week.

The first 3 caps were taken at 9.30am an hour after consuming two eggs and two slices of toast with a whey protein shakes for breakfast. The next four caps were taken after the gym at 12 midday20mins before lunch. The next 4were taken at 4 oclock. Then another 5 caps were taken an hour after dinner about 7pm.

In all the high was nice but nothing to write home about. He could have taken 4-6 grams of phenibut at 11am and got about the same high all day without having to redose. However phenibut really lingers in the system all through the next day and even into the day after. This can feel niceish but it leaves the dog thisty all the time and and prone to acne which is annoying when you are nearly thirty and though that was a thing of the past.

Last edited by xiaobendan; 04-05-2012 at 17:23.
Old 04-05-2012, 18:03
GHB

43 y/o Male from Earth
MrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,252, Level: 14 Points: 9,252, Level: 14 Points: 9,252, Level: 14
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

Enough with the stinky attitudes.

Xiao, there is a discussion thread here that mentions a cross-tolerance between Phenibut and GBL.

Most users report that Phenibut usage rapidly induces tolerance to both GHB and GBL.

The GBL dosages you mention are extremely high, please be careful. It is also known that some users need to use GBL on a number of occasions before their body can increase enzyme levels sufficiently enough to process the in-vivo GBL>GHB conversion adequately. If this is another factor in regards to the report lack of effects, caution should be shown in regards to future dosing attempts.

It would be a lot easier to discern for yourself the correct dosage if you were able to use a syringe to measure it and simply put the dose in a glass of water instead of gelcaps, which could also be a factor regarding the apparent lack of subjective effects.

Apparently the syringe that comes with child neurofen medicine bottles is accurate enough to be used for this purpose.

Thank you for stepping into the read as one should, with facts and understanding
Old 05-05-2012, 09:58
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

Thank you Mr. G

My dog may have even taken a lot more than the said dose yesterday. Memory isn't the best. It is closer to benzo's than phenibut on that score. Like all the good and bad of phenibut rolled into a few hours. The insomnia was something he never got off phenibut.

The Thursday experienment was moderate and yesterdays experienment left him a bit worried last night. Couldn't sleep at all. And just felt like shit all today.

Yes the post above was a tad to aggressive and out of line. Sorry external reality man, my friend's dog never usually goes on like that.

He weighs the gellcaps so knows exactly what's in them. He would never drink that stuff, no matter how diluted. Teeth are expensive and so is good breathe.

Anyway, he'll wash out for a week or so at least before he will attempt anything again. He's not even that interested in the buzz now. It seems high on scatiness, low on fun. Thy are more funs things out there really.

Probably flush what's left as his significant other would not accept him making a scheduled substance (ghb). Gbl is actually legal in the country he resides (not Ireland).

Anyway........my friend's dog just needs to hit the running track and sweat this shit out of him....
Old 05-05-2012, 10:03
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from France

Is SWIY sure about the purity?
Has SWIY thought about the fact that the caps may not dissolve well in the stomack?

Just some thought...
Old 05-05-2012, 10:03
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Thank you Mr. G

My dog may have even taken a lot more than the said dose yesterday. Memory isn't the best. It is closer to benzo's than phenibut on that score. Like all the good and bad of phenibut rolled into a few hours. The insomnia was something he never got off phenibut.

The Thursday experienment was moderate and yesterdays experienment left him a bit worried last night. Couldn't sleep at all. And just felt like shit all today.

Yes the post above was a tad to aggressive and out of line. Sorry external reality man, my friend's dog never usually goes on like that.

He weighs the gellcaps so knows exactly what's in them. He would never drink that stuff, no matter how diluted. Teeth are expensive and so is good breathe.

Anyway, he'll wash out for a week or so at least before he will attempt anything again. He's not even that interested in the buzz now. It seems high on scatiness, low on fun. Thy are more funs things out there really.

Probably flush what's left as his significant other would not accept him making a scheduled substance (ghb). Gbl is actually legal in the country he resides (not Ireland).

Anyway........my friend's dog just needs to hit the running track and sweat this shit out of him....
it's okay xiao, i started the argument, i was going through a mild W/D from oxycodone, haven't had it for 3 days. i finally got a supply and im content. i was just being an asshole the other day because i was pissed off. well have a nice day and can i PM you about something relating to oxycodone and grapefruit juice (pure not concentrate).
Old 05-05-2012, 10:46
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

Thanks eternalreality, bad day for both then.

My dog thinks he actaully took 25 of those 0.90gram gbl doses yesterday (0ver 12hours). He's really paranoid now about his kidneys.

They don't feel sore but they feel tingly (or is that just paranoia?). But if Mr. G is right and the gbl didn't convert to ghb in his stomach, what if pure gbl had run through his kidneys yesterday? Jesus the thought of it's making him sweat now.

He's actually thinking of going to the doctor on Monday now. He had a few very small kidney stones a few months back. He took the meds but hasn't had the time this month to check if they're gone(they were tiny).

The idea of gbl mixed in there uncoverted is unsettling. It's been a bad day, no sleep last night. 32 degrees C all day, working all day....My friend's dog is usually really together about things but yesterday's fuck up was a school boy error.

Last edited by xiaobendan; 06-05-2012 at 03:24.
Old 05-05-2012, 14:22
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from France

Don't be worried for your kidneys. At his worst, SWIM used to consume +30ml/day and all his results came back normal (kidney, liver, blood...)

But GBL is known to deplete vitamin B12, and when SWIM injected 1000ug, he had a huge surge of energy!
Old 05-05-2012, 16:50
GHB

43 y/o Male from Earth
MrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond repute

I assume you refer to having injected B12, not GBL. Injecting GBL, as stated already, would be a horrific idea.

Please ensure you qualify your statements sufficiently enough to avoid confusion.
Old 05-05-2012, 17:03
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from France

Yes of course, SWIM injected 1000ug of vitamin B12.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:21
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

Maxfrombk, you asked about the purity.

The reason why he feels it is pure is because it was recieved as a sample from a big pharm/chem company as a sample. They gave it to him for free so he could test it's purity in a lab.

It seems unlikey that a company that wishes to obtain larger orders in the future would send a free sample that wasn't up to standard to someone who they thought was going to best test it for purity.

The assumption is that the GBL is pharm grade 99.99%(or close enough).

The gell caps the dog used have been fine for kava, and many RC's. So the problem must be cross tolerance because of previous phenibut use or (or and) the
issue of enzyme levels in the body to process the in-vivo GBL>GHB.

My friend's dog drank a lot of water yesterday and had a lovely 8hours sleep last night. He is still a tad thirsty today but he feels himself again. When he lasted messed up on phenibut and did too much of it while using ethylephenidate, the scatiness lasted nearly a week. Gbl doesn't stay long in the system at all.

He may dose next friday, say 2-3ml only. The fear, as Mr G stated above, is that the dog might get a stronger reaction next week because the body may have built up the enzymes needed.

But to be honest, he's still not that excited about it though. He may just go back to the routine of doing a monthly psychedelic. All the joy and beauty without scatiness. From the beginning GBL sounded like a big no no. Friday's debacle has taken off any shine the experience held for him.

Last edited by xiaobendan; 06-05-2012 at 03:31.
Old 06-05-2012, 17:27
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from France

Hey Xiaobendan, did you see this topic? http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69414

Apparently you're not the only one to not be able to get high with gelcaps.

Really, do give a try by dissolving some in water, you're not risking anything!
Old 07-05-2012, 05:16
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

Okay my friend's dog will try it that way Thursday evening. And report back with any news.

A weeks washing out should be enough to stop tolerance. He won't have used phenibut for over two weeks then as well.

Fingers crossed!

3ml into a can of coke should be enough to get it working.....
Old 07-05-2012, 07:24
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from France

You should start with 1,5 - 2ml only. 3ml is a recipe for being knocked out even when seasoned.

Sensible advice.
Old 07-05-2012, 14:54
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

After doing 22.5 grams in one day(approx 20ml) my friend's dog can't see himself knocking out on 3ml.

Shit he'd love to see it, but to for harm reduction reasons he will only dose 2ml on thursday. He will dilute in a coke just to make sure the gel caps haven't been the problem.

Shit he'd be well pissed if he thought that the buzz he had last friday was the be all and end all of gbl/ghb.

Damn, he could have killed himself last friday with that kind of second time dose yet all he got was a phenibut high with a terrible hangover and bad nights sleep.

Fingers crossed my friend's dog can get a real high this week....
Old 07-05-2012, 16:22
GHB

43 y/o Male from Earth

You do realise that GHB/GBL dosing is not meant to be a single 'hit'? Perhaps the bullshit media label of 'liquid ecstasy' is responsible for people believing that.

No, it is used recreationally in a similar fashion to very strong alcohol. A few doses during the evening, spaced about 30/45 mins apart.

A single large dose will likely cause a person to pass out, whereas the recreational user is normally seeking to take sub-sedative doses in order to enjoy the intoxication, requiring repeated smaller doses.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:09
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from France

Please give some news about the dissolved GBL! It was SWIM's DOC during 4 months.

Apparently there's an example of a man consuming GBL every night for 10 year that was able to quit without any sign of physical addiction...
Old 08-05-2012, 15:41
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

To Mr. G, the dog actually spaced out quite large doses and each of them were taken 2hrs apart over the course of the day.(remember approx 20ml taken). The high was almost the same as phenibut but peaked faster and left the dog knocked out for sleep. However he never experienced euphoria like his first couple of times using phenibut. Again gbl/ghb is supposed to make phenibut look useless so it was a let down.

Maybe lower doses done closer together would do the trick and of course, checking out if GBL hit better diluted rather than taken in gel caps.

The experiement will be done Wednesday or Thursday, depending how early he gets out of work tomorrow

xiaobendan added 343 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Maxfrombk, what actually happened with you and gbl?

It's sounds like you had a rotten relationship and a bad divorce...

We'd all like to hear.

Last edited by xiaobendan; 08-05-2012 at 15:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-05-2012, 10:11
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from France

SWIM made the mistake to maltreat his GABA-B receptors with GBL daily and nightly. He should have used kratom one day and GBL the other.

Mr G is very wise regarding GBL abuse as a social lubricant. SWIM thought that 24/7 usage meant nightly usage, which happened one day or another anyway. At first he would use alcohol for the comedown, but this one was more and more unconfortable.

SWIM knew then very well that he was going to hit the wall sooner or later. He was always leaving his place with his small botlle that he would sip uncontroblaly, without mesuring his consumption. Then he did, he was over 30ml/day.

He tried to transform his GBL into GHB, he had more success with baking soda than sodium hyrdroxyde. But he was unconfortable carrying a fordidden drug, and came back to his GBL. He would order 1L of 99,99% pure GBL at the time.

One day he ordered at a friend's place, that really had the look of a drug dealer. He had his father go and pick the bottle, as SWIM was lacking GBL. SWIM's father is a charter accountant, and came back horrified by my friend, that SWIM had met in rehab!

Next, the fun disappeared soon, after about one month. SWIM became lazy of everything and would masturbate all day long. One thing that helped him big time for a while was to up his lexapro from 20mg to 40mg, and to start injecting 1000ug of vitamin B12. He regained much power while doing this.

But it didn't lasted long. SWIM was forced to sleep with strong aids. Once he took 4mg of buprenorphine along with his gbl and had to monitor his respiration all day long, while putting his hand in his mouth to force his respiration.

Next, he started collapsing in weird places, as seen here: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1126810&postcount=19/showthread.php?t=96021

Truly, his GABA-B receptors where downregulating slower than his GHB receptors, and he seemed to be condamned to black out more and more.

Then he entered into rehab: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=184421 , where nobody seems to answer .

The withdrawal was very traumatic, truly. SWIM wich to SWIY to never be in that place, as he will probably be confronted to his worst fears. SWIM asked for some benzos, baclofen, Lyrica and antipsychotic (I don't remember the one upregulating GHB receptors?)

When SWIM when out of rehab, he started consuming again. He would not sleep for 72 hours, just collapsing from time to time. He landed at the ER, being taken care by his former collegue (as SWIM was almost a doctor - GBL made him quit his studies, hopefully temporary).

SWIM was abusing porn, his penis was hurting more and more! At the same time he would read traumatic stories of actress who was forced to inject xylocaine before a scene. SWIM would black out and would do traumatic dreams, like every actress would having anal sex, go into a casket and would go out because the casket was full of shit!

Then he consumed GBL into the rehab. He was forced to stop suddenly, and delirium happened!

Maxfrombx added 1029 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Oups! SWIM dated the woman that wants to met him in a bar as an "expert user"...

Last edited by Maxfrombx; 09-05-2012 at 10:11. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on: