View Poll Results: Is Heroin Worth It?
Yes 194 21.63%
No 481 53.62%
too early to say (new user) 222 24.75%
Voters: 897. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2011, 03:30
Silver Member

Female from United States
Konni is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Heroin: Is It Worth It?

And my turtle fell for it again. I hate that animal so much right now. It is too weak. Now I am not sure if heroin will ever be a memory with which she will be able to say "it was worth it". Dammit.
Old 26-08-2011, 22:41
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United Kingdom
On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konni View Post
And my turtle fell for it again. I hate that animal so much right now. It is too weak. Now I am not sure if heroin will ever be a memory with which she will be able to say "it was worth it". Dammit.
Sorry, what do u mean Konni I kept trying to reply- but I've been forcing myself to do other things apart from DF- It's a bit addictive

Did you relapse?

Unfortunatly that's the price we pay for Heroin,

which means its not worth it for most of us

All the best
Old 26-08-2011, 23:47
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Kev 94 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

My answer is a definite NO heroin is not worth it, with all the warnings in the world, all the advise to offer other peoples experiences to educate you and swim took non of it on board, why do people think it will not happen to them.

At the begining its like the depeche mode song just cant get enough because after your first couple of smokes (swim smokes heroin) you just cant get enough, the more the more content with life you are. You start putting in all our money towards your gear. All your wage every week is gone on skag, nothing to show for it but a growing feeling of dependence for the substance. You start as well by taking gear at dinnertimes if you have a job before eventually losing it. You also are smoking the stuff just to feel normal it becomes a rare thing to get a nod of brown. If or when you lose your job through whatever reason you find yourself without the money to maintain your habit.

You soon will experience your first withdrawl (rattle) and you will hate it the cravings for something so bad (if you cant get it because youve no money) and its only a phone call and some cash away just a bit of money and you can end this feeling of misery and despair but the dealer wont do you credit or eventually if he has been you will own him so much that you could get hurt of him if you dont start paying him back. So you start selling or pawning everything off that you own, and I mean everything that can get money and even other peoples stuff too if that can get money.

So youve blown all your money that you have got by selling/pawning and youve got nothing left that you start weighing up your options to keep this monkey of your back.

Steal. You could rob people or burgular their homes or radios from cars or even cars.

Deal, you could start dealing the stuff but I think you will probabilly start off as a runner selling the smack for someone else. This is risky and if your caught you will end up going to jail for a few years no worries.

Detox, one good option is get yourself onto a methadone script see the drugs workers and see if you can get to see the doctor and have him write your down a methadone prescription. Or do other types of detox programs because basically you cant afford a heroin habit and if you dont want to become a professional theif or drug runner then coming of the smack but slowly with help is about the only thing you want to be thinking about unless you want to be rattling while inside some prison cell for a few year at a time. And when you come out of prison you join the vicious circle once again as you go off to score.

Even worse for a woman is that they could become a prostitute, used and abused and resorted to selling your body on the streets, this may help you keep your habit but will it be worth it NO

So is it worth it to get involved with heroin. It starts of so innocent but can end up tearing your family and friends apart, costing you everything you have and even costing you your liberty and even your health as you become less able to heal and defend yourself and if you inject heroin then thats even more to worry you bacuse you could die from overdose or h.i.v or hep c. So is gear worth it the answer is NO

As Ice Cube would say CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF!!!!!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Well Said
nice post and is true

Last edited by Kev 94; 27-08-2011 at 01:05.
Old 26-08-2011, 23:57
Silver Member

On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.

Hey, can I just ask you to put a paragraph somewhere in that second bit my head struggles to read long passages,

I love what your'e saying though and it's well said
Old 27-08-2011, 00:34
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Reuq is a decent psychonaut.Reuq is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2

I have never used heroin, but I have lived with people that use... and let me tell you, its not worth it in my opinion.
Old 27-08-2011, 01:18

46 y/o Male from Earth
ruk777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I voted no just because I feel that if I had never tried it, my life would be completely different. As I type, i have to remind myself that opiates saved me from a life of chronic alcoholism. Had I never fallin into opiates I would probably have been drinking every day and would have been a stinking lush drunk. Then on the other had, I have lost at least 2 -3 of my best friends to overdose.
I think like all good things in life (sugar, alcohol, pot, sex, anything enjoyable) moderation is key. How to moderate. That is the secret to a healthy life.
Ever seen the movie called Requiem for a dream? This movie might just scare you enough into not taking that first try. It is turning your life over to the devil. You will steel the panties off your own mother for just one more hit. It the moment is the only thing that matters to you, then you may as well jump in. If you are the type who wants to plan for a better tomorrow, then save the pain relief for when you are old and diseased. Lying in a hospital bed and dying. Pain is everywhere. But it only gets worse.
Now I gotta go because my friend swim needs another 40mg of opana.
(8 hip surgeries as a result of a childhood bone disease)
Requiem For A Dream
Old 30-08-2011, 00:29
Silver Member

Male from Portugal
Baba Blacksheep is on the way upBaba Blacksheep is on the way upBaba Blacksheep is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

If heroin wasn't addictive then it would be certainly worth it, however fact has it that it is hopelessly addictive and if there is supply you will soon be popping by again and again and again and again........cont
Old 01-09-2011, 22:04
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Blacksheep View Post
If heroin wasn't addictive then it would be certainly worth it, however fact has it that it is hopelessly addictive and if there is supply you will soon be popping by again and again and again and again........cont
Yes, this is so true. I relapsed about two months ago and I need detox or else it's really going to get messy. Wish me luck, y'all!
Old 01-09-2011, 22:56
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konni View Post
Yes, this is so true. I relapsed about two months ago and I need detox or else it's really going to get messy. Wish me luck, y'all!
Sorry to hear that Konni, 2 month is pretty long man your'e gonna need help

If only there was any..

Heroin's a bitch like that

I should know

Last edited by On The Nod; 01-09-2011 at 23:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-09-2011, 23:57
Silver Member

Male from Portugal
Baba Blacksheep is on the way upBaba Blacksheep is on the way upBaba Blacksheep is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

I wish luck your way Konni.
Two months chipping away makes a healthy habit. With a bit of substitution here and there should swiy get their hands on alternatives the ride shouldn't be so bumpy.
Old 02-09-2011, 00:11

28 y/o Male from United States
intomysecret is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Kicking the habit makes one appreciate life (just do it for real tho, w/o suboxone, methadone etc). For that I am grateful 'cuz I sure didn't appreciate it before. First couple months on the stuff are pretty blissful but then it goes seriously, precipitously downhill.
Old 08-09-2011, 14:29
natey7 natey7 is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
natey7 probably knows what they are talking about.natey7 probably knows what they are talking about.natey7 probably knows what they are talking about.natey7 probably knows what they are talking about.natey7 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,145, Level: 5 Points: 1,145, Level: 5 Points: 1,145, Level: 5
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

SWIM'S found that in the end of ALL his drug experiences nothing ever seemed worth it.

Even Pot wasn't worth it for Swim.

The only thing Swim has found very worth for the most part was a good pychedelic trip(as long as you are in control and have good trips that is). However, if you classify MDMA as one, Swim found this to be not very worth it a lot of the time.. He did start using 5HTP for his comedowns afterwards and has heard good things about Sam-e. This did help Swim a little bit but Swim still doesn't touch the stuff anymore.

Now a days Swim finds sobriety is good enough for him and he wishes that he never went down the roads he did. He enjoys being high on life.

But hey, Swim had to learn somehow!

Swim did enjoy a lot of the experiences, but the consequenses seemed to be not very worth it in the end most of the time.

It may not be a drug, but Swim likes love the most.

This is just Swims two cents.

Last edited by natey7; 25-10-2011 at 14:51.
Old 25-10-2011, 14:33
Silver Member

I'm still so undecided,

It is a horrible plaster that when you pull it off like this year that I've got clean absoloutely ruins you; you feel old, memories come back to haunt you, you lose your aura and once when you knew how to live you no longer do.

But on the flip side its your best freind, something that will keep you warm, clear all your mental health issues (well mostly) and more important than all is a source of pleasure in a cruel self destructive world.

I could do without love when I have my Heroin although I'd prefer both, but that's just the thing with Heroin you don't really need anything if you're high.

No relying on others for once.

Or me for that matter
Old 16-11-2011, 08:13
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%

It seems that heroin is being characterized as having a relationship deteriorating effect in this thread, money/lifestyle issues aside even, which has been completely opposite of my experience.

One of the greatest positive effects for me, which makes it worth it alone, is that it clears all of the constant static whitenoise pain from my mind and body, and lets me just be myself - so I can go out and do my favorite thing in the world, which is to try and meet all the cool, smart, weird people I can, and talk, message, discuss, bullshit with, share life stories, hang out, learn from - bonding with those people that catch my eye as special to me. There are many people that don't even know they have, that I am always eager to move closer to. I live for the joy of relationships, close bonds, the excitement of first connecting with someone you know you share a lot with - or are totally opposite of. Without heroin I am in such a haze of afflictions that I cannot order my thoughts or communicate beyond a minimal degree. I have nothing good to say about anything, anything positive or joyful is a bitter sarcastic joke to me, and I cut myself off from my deepest relationships because I know I am nothing but infectious, tedious despair. I cannot write here like I used to in my good heroin runs, and I hate it and hate losing touch with the friends I made here.

I have severe guilt over some of the relationships I've formed over the years while being the "real me" on heroin - that person I care for, meeting me as a vibrant person, who they see something in, and then forming a deeper connection - and suddenly finding themselves months later with the most miserable shell of a sober human being you could be around, barely with energy to talk or move. Only seeing life in them when they are ON heroin, and the fucked up issues it brings when you are stuck caring about or loving them. I know the cycle will always be there until I die or magically find a permanent dilaudid prescription - that's basically the cliche life of a bipolar heroin addict - and I think its immoral of me to even form caring relationships anymore.

But fuck, yes, heroin is worth it for those times when I'm on it for a while and bonding with others. And for the friendships I've made during the times that I could share myself, and the friends who still stick with me - such as on the DF, that just smile and write back when they get a chipper 3 page response to a 4 month old PM with no contact in-between, and know whats up, and that really to my benevolently warped perception, that forgotten message is about 2 days old.

A good description even if it isn't the most popular opinion

Last edited by dyingtomorrow; 16-11-2011 at 08:38.
Old 16-11-2011, 09:44
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyingtomorrow View Post
I live for the joy of relationships, close bonds, the excitement of first connecting with someone you know you share a lot with - or are totally opposite of. Without heroin I am in such a haze of afflictions that I cannot order my thoughts or communicate beyond a minimal degree.
2nd that, sucks doesn't it?
Swim like totally wants to talk to people but can't atm and like swiy said there's no point even starting relationships as he know's they'll go pear shaped as people know the real swim (or the person he is atm).

I don't know if this makes Heroin worth it for that bit of relief because every times he comes off he gets worse!!

But swim yea would love to be free of the emotion that envelops him atm and just have some fun, chill @ a bar, smoke ciggies & chat freely.

I just don't think I can go through all the pain of continually/ in the future getting clean again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natey7 View Post
SWIM'S found that in the end of ALL his drug experiences nothing ever seemed worth it.
Even Pot wasn't worth it for Swim.
But hey, Swim had to learn somehow!
Swim did enjoy a lot of the experiences, but the consequenses seemed to be not very worth it in the end most of the time.

Yea I'd 2nd that 2 & without Heroin none of them are worth it (IMO) and even with H the pain you feel for years after (when you get clean) makes it questionable to take, it's a lifer drug really!

Last edited by On The Nod; 16-11-2011 at 10:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16-11-2011, 23:27
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Is heroin worth it? Yes. No. Maybe.

It all depends on what it equals to you. A fun night with friends? An end to withdrawals? Your whole paycheck, family, friends, a place to live, your career, your sanity or even your life? How far are you willing to go and for what price?

I used to watch cops or those DEA shows and think "how can they just take all that dope and it doesn't even phase them? They are so stupid they don't even know what they have." But drugs are just things. Meaningless until we give them meaning. Like gold or buttons. And I probably desire a nice big button collection as much as those cops have ever desired kilos of heroin melted down and ready to go.

The average heroin addict is consumed by the drug and they are willing to give all of their time, money they may or may not have, and even their life for it. I would die for someone I love or for something I believe in but is a little bag of powder worth my life?

I think of all the time and money I have invested in drugs and it makes me sick. Children are starving and people are dying and animals are being abused and there are so many worthwhile causes that could have used my time and money but I was too selfish to consider anyone but myself. I honestly cannot think of a worse place for my money to have gone. I could have bought gold or hell even buttons would have been a better investment. Not only have I given all my time and efforts to heroin I have also given away any meaningful relationship I had with friends or family, my integrity and honesty, my reputation and my health.

I can't believe all I've given away and all that was stolen from me by a faceless voiceless powder. Not only is heroin not worth it but it is distracting addicts away from things that actually are worth it. I bet if we took all the time and money we've all spent on drugs and put it towards curing cancer we would have had a cure in a week.

As always an excellent Kenni post x
Old 20-04-2012, 04:30
Silver Member

Hello everyone (again). I promised myself I wouldn't read too much of the opiates section, so here I am just to make a little change to my first response to the question "Heroin: Is It Worth It?". Eight months ago I posted that heroin was not the problem, it was my weak character. It was both. I've spent the last nine weeks at a rehab center, second detox of my life was hell much worse than first one when I was younger. I don't know if I'll keep posting about my situation because it makes me quite frankly depressed. I've been reading about LSD and shroom trips on this forum and others and generally about psychedelics during my rehab and ever since I discovered this forum, and honestly, it helps me to think away from heroin and towards life without it, however awful it might seem to me now. I'm still visiting the rehab center but I no longer reside there. I wish you all all the best, I really do.

Also I agree with this
Quote:
Originally Posted by runnerupbeautyqueen View Post

I can't believe all I've given away and all that was stolen from me by a faceless voiceless powder.
and thanks to OnTheNod for your wishes of support back when I admitted to relapsing. I've only really read them now, somehow missed them before.

Thnaks for updating ;)

Last edited by Konni; 20-04-2012 at 04:33. Reason: I forget
Old 27-04-2012, 23:15
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.
Points: 4,315, Level: 9 Points: 4,315, Level: 9 Points: 4,315, Level: 9

As others have said if Heroin was non addictive or even if it were legal for use as an anti depressant then it would be worth it for the right kind of person. I only ever felt truly happy when I was using heroin. The fact is though it is illegal has harmful contaminants in and ruins your life from being so expensive so no in the current situation it is not worth it.

Oh and I'm clean by the way
Old 27-04-2012, 23:38
Titanium Member

54 y/o Female from United States
ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3

i voted no because for my rat starting heroin was the turning point in her life. she was on a good path before she started using and because of heroin she lost everything including her husband (who died) and wasted at least 8 years of her life and now she is 52 and has health problems and wants to do heroin again even though she knows what happened before.

she ruined her health, has tons of scars from abscesses, is hepC positive, and generally lost the will to live. she would have died alone in her apartment if her father had not sent someone to bring her home again so that she could be taken care of and watched so she would not harm herself.

it took her so many years to get her real friends back and she still isn't entirely trusted by her family yet even though she has proven herself trustworthy for over 12 years now.

and now she has been chipping again after over 12 years being clean and she comes here to read stuff like this as to not forget what heroin did to her.

Excellent summary of your Heroin usage
Old 29-04-2012, 15:36
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from Australia
Black Transit Blues is a decent psychonaut.Black Transit Blues is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 146, Level: 1 Points: 146, Level: 1 Points: 146, Level: 1
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

If you have a terminal illness, a good bank account and a reliable source of good dope then yeh, why not? It's a much better stone than any of the other opiates.

If you do not meet the above criteria then stay well away if you have a desire to be anything more than a complete loser.

Last edited by Black Transit Blues; 29-04-2012 at 15:38. Reason: spelling
Old 29-04-2012, 19:18
Mercury Member

27 y/o Male from Netherlands
chocolatecake needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

swim uses drugs as a tool.
swim has habbits that are bad but he won't let hard drugs be one of then.
heroin is a tool to achieve more quickly what u would find on oxygen.
sometimes it even tells you things oxygen can't tell you. especially lsd.

chocolatecake added 39 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

everything is a drug. swim's favourite drug is hash and water

Last edited by chocolatecake; 29-04-2012 at 19:18. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-04-2012, 19:31
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from United States
zombiexerox is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

No. Absolutely not.

Perhaps hypocritically speaking: it might seem like it is for a while. But the only guarantee in that situation is that is will catch up with you and bite you in the ass.

Personally, I know way too many people who have died and or are near-death as we speak. So, just do yourself a favor and stay away.

However, if you do decide to go through with it, (Not like 'drugs are bad' ever stopped anyone before), be extremely careful. Try to find a reputable dealer, a needle exchange in your area and if you're using china white, be very very very careful of fentanyl, it is extremely dangerous and the culprit for a wide spread rash of od's in the united states.
Old 30-04-2012, 18:21
Titanium Member

east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.
Points: 813, Level: 4 Points: 813, Level: 4 Points: 813, Level: 4
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

To me, heroin is not "bad", I can't demonize it or hate it like some people do. It's just a substance. A means to an end, a way to get to a feeling I really enjoy ... but it is hard to separate out heroin "the drug" from heroin "all the other crap that comes with the lifestyle".

Mainly the expense and being illegal (well the two are tied together) but these are the main problems with it (IMO). These two things cause so so so many problems for people. I could go through the list, but I'm sure you all get it. If we look at what can happen when you run out of money and what you'll do to get more money and the risks associated with it being illegal and the sketchy people you have to deal with to get it. These are definite downsides.

If I had no money problems whatsoever and could maintain a fairly normal lifestyle, I could do a controlled type use indefinitely (that may sound like an oxymoron but I've done so for years). The only other main problem though would be the damage black tar heroin does on the body, well more precisely, skin. All the permanent bruise looking areas and tracks and scars .... they get pretty bad and do not go away easily.

At the moment, it is not worth it to me because it is costing too much money and that is causing a chain reaction of problems so I have to take a break, but being back in "reality" isn't all that great. If I can stay busy, it's okay, but when faced with a weekend with nothing to do except be in my own head until I am in a really bad place, well that's another reason "its not worth it" I guess. If I had never done heroin, I wouldn't have the problem of not knowing what to do with myself off of it.

I am just posting this cuz it's funny to see how some people's answers change throughout the thread. When this topic was first started, I felt differently about it, but I guess that's the nature of the beast. It depends on who is asking and when.
Old 05-05-2012, 00:55
Silver Member

30 y/o Female from United Kingdom
DrunkenProphet is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

If you can do it once, just once, and then stop even though you have had the best feeling you've ever felt then probably yes.

Most people can't. If you end up with a habit it's NOT worth it. Too much pain and misery to make up for it.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:41
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from USA - Arizona
baba_yaga is a decent psychonaut.baba_yaga is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3

I still don't get it.
If it's not worth it why do people who know full well where it leads start up again?
Why would someone risk that for something that isn't worth it, I know "addiction" etc but what is addiction really, if from the point of view of the reward circuitry of the brain it is "worth it" what does it mean to say it's not worth it, what other point of view about cost and benefit does a human really have?

Share this on:

Tags
addict, addicted, addicted to heroin, addiction, addicts, alcohol, analgesic, black tar, black tar heroin, cocaine, codeine, coke, crack, crystal meth, dealer, dependence, detox, diacetylmorphine, diamorphine, dilaudid, dope, drug free, drunk, euphoric, haze, heroin addict, heroin addiction, heroin use, hydromorphone, injecting, junkie, laudanum, methadone, morphine, opiate, opiates, opioid, opium, overdose, poppy, poppy tea, smack, sober, speed, subutex, tar heroin, using heroin, withdrawal, withdrawals