Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums > Deliriant antihistamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Deliriant antihistamines Diphenhydramine, cyclizine and other antihistamines.

Old 28-04-2012, 18:09

21 y/o Female from United States
namine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
first time diphenhydramine use

stray cat weighs 120 lbs and is a height of 5'4. it took 450mg of diphenhydramine for its first time.

an hour after stray cat took the 450mg, it began to feel very heavy. stray cat thought it was going to "hit" it soon, but nothing happened. this is how the rest of the night went.

aside from a few audio hallucinations such as the sound of heavenly trumpets, people whispering, and machinery, stray cat did not experience much else. depth perception was fine, but it had trouble sleeping, and trips to the bathroom were frequent.

stray cat would appreciate any input as to why it did not experience some of the more major symptoms such as regular hallucinations and etc. (it has read the page on diphenhydramine)

stray cat would like to try again tonight, but perhaps at a higher dosage. stray cat is grateful for suggestions...
Old 28-04-2012, 18:28
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Michigan
Donald Duck is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 158, Level: 2 Points: 158, Level: 2 Points: 158, Level: 2
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%
Re: first time diphenhydramine use

Quote:
Originally Posted by namine View Post
stray cat weighs 120 lbs and is a height of 5'4. it took 450mg of diphenhydramine for its first time.

an hour after stray cat took the 450mg, it began to feel very heavy. stray cat thought it was going to "hit" it soon, but nothing happened. this is how the rest of the night went.

aside from a few audio hallucinations such as the sound of heavenly trumpets, people whispering, and machinery, stray cat did not experience much else. depth perception was fine, but it had trouble sleeping, and trips to the bathroom were frequent.

stray cat would appreciate any input as to why it did not experience some of the more major symptoms such as regular hallucinations and etc. (it has read the page on diphenhydramine)

stray cat would like to try again tonight, but perhaps at a higher dosage. stray cat is grateful for suggestions...
First of all: welcome to the deliriant section!

Anyways, I weigh around 140lbs (140-145lbs usually) and taking 500mg made me trip hard. Keep in mind that you build a tolerance for diphenhydramine really quickly, so if you were to take another dose shortly after your previous dose, you'd certainly need to increase it to feel greater results and/or the same you felt at your previous dose.

I've done 450mg before and I too didn't experience a lot of the crazy hallucinations I was expecting. Very little visual hallucinations, but pretty decent audio hallucinations. Definitely at a 550mg (or higher) dose you should definitely visually hallucinate. Although, if you wanted to do it soon, as you said you want to again tonight, it may not be as great as I'm saying, due to tolerance. Please keep in mind that if you do a dose of 550mg or more (as I was simply pointing out), have a trip sitter present. Diphenhydramine can really make you hallucinate hard and you can get to the point where you can't tell a hallucination from real life.

I hope you realize what you're getting yourself into; you've read up on diphenhydramine enough. This isn't something to play around with. On my trip of 500mg (I didn't have much of a tolerance because I took a two week tolerance break), I was full-on hallucinating people and animals in my friend's basement. I also had various conversations with people that weren't present, and had my friends constantly saying: "What? What are you talking about?" Also, once you take your pills, be sure to hide them. It's not uncommon for people to forget they've taken pills (once the trip has commenced) and they end up taking the whole bottle, which is incredibly dangerous. Keep in mind this, probably, won't be a pleasant trip. Don't go into it thinking you're going to have a very enjoyable time, because chances are you'll be incredibly freaked out during the trip; God knows I was terrified for the majority of my 500mg trip.

My friend did a 700mg dose and was in full-on delirium. And without a trip sitter, he couldn't really hurt himself. He tried making coffee with a paint bucket in the basement, he tried drinking black-light paint thinking it was his water bottle, and so on. It may seem funny that I'm saying this, but this stuff really fucks with you and it can be really dangerous if you don't have someone watching over you.

Have fun!
Old 28-04-2012, 18:35
Banned

23 y/o Male from United States
williamsnick606 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Low doses of diphenhydramine make me feel like i am going insane and it is defanitely not fun. however high doses around 1000mg give full blown hallucinations im talking having full blown conversations with people who arnt there , listening to music when there is nothing playing and feeling candy in my hand that isnt there and eating it i can taste the chocolate and texture but its all fake. it is amazing if you have the right set and setting and benzos
Old 28-04-2012, 18:59

21 y/o Female from United States
namine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

@donald

hey! thanks for the welcome. i've actually read through your diphenhydramine experience a few times already, and i think i'm going to hold off on using it again tonight. especially because of how fast the tolerance buildup is, and how dangerous it can be. as far as experiences go, i'd rather have an interesting one over an enjoyable one, which is why i picked it in the first place.

i guess i just needed someone else's opinion on the matter so that i could make a decision. (ah) no, it doesn't sound dumb. i've been a trip sitter for one of my friends a few times before and it's frightening what drugs can influence a person to do.

@william
an entire gram? i hope you don't do it too often- just be careful.
Old 30-04-2012, 02:18

21 y/o Male from United States
gextor is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by namine View Post
@donald

hey! thanks for the welcome. i've actually read through your diphenhydramine experience a few times already, and i think i'm going to hold off on using it again tonight. especially because of how fast the tolerance buildup is, and how dangerous it can be. as far as experiences go, i'd rather have an interesting one over an enjoyable one, which is why i picked it in the first place.

i guess i just needed someone else's opinion on the matter so that i could make a decision. (ah) no, it doesn't sound dumb. i've been a trip sitter for one of my friends a few times before and it's frightening what drugs can influence a person to do.

@william
an entire gram? i hope you don't do it too often- just be careful.
1gram doses are certainly something not for anyone who hasn't done dph at least a few time previously. However, there comes to be a point where the low doses don't do much of anything anymore, so taking 1g doses seems reasonable. Be careful though because if you aren't in the right mindset when doing a 1g dose you could very well ruin the entire drug for any other time you choose to do it. For instance, my dog took 1g(1000mg) of dph one night and he reported that he had severe stomach discomfort and extreme restlessness and could not stay in one place for too long and was shaking pretty bad and reported that using a blanket to warm up worked efficiently to counteract the cold shaky feeling. However now when he takes any dose of dph he gets the stomach discomfort and a feeling of being "dirty" that he said could be explained as not being at ease with anything he chooses to do. 1g doses are fun and provide the BEST hallucinations but be warned that these hallucinations work off of your memory and fears so don't do anything stupid like tell a parent because you'll end up in a psychiatric hospital for days for attempted suicide.

Share this on:

Tags
diphenhydramine, first time