Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2012, 23:31

24 y/o Female from Canada
B12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Drug Dogs and an MDMA Capsule?

I am planning on attending a rave tomorrow and plan on popping one capsule before I go in. However, I also want to bring one more in to take later on. The rave has posted guidelines stating there will be drug dogs on the premises. If I were to wrap the one capsule well in plastic and put it in my bra, is there a high chance of the dogs smelling it?

Also, when they say that "drug dogs will be on the premises", what exactly does that mean? Has anyone experienced it? I just can't imagine them taking the time to smell each and every of the 15,000 people who are going in... that would take hours.

And if getting the MDMA in is out of the question, would it be an okay idea to drink my MDMA in iced tea before going in (what I normally do) and then also pop the other pill at the same time with it still in the capsule? Will this make it so both don't hit me all at once? I've only done MDMA twice before. One pill the first time and two and a half the second time.

Ideas or help, anyone?
Old 27-04-2012, 00:07
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19
Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6%
Re: Drug Dogs and an MDMA Capsule?

are you kidding? If smuggling drugs past dogs was so easy, do you think they'd still have the dogs? No, your boobs will not keep a dog from smelling your drugs.

And that ends this thread. We don't help people smuggle drugs. Pretty much anything that can be said here, law enforcement knows about.
Old 27-04-2012, 00:16
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by B12345 View Post
I just can't imagine them taking the time to smell each and every of the 15,000 people who are going in... that would take hours.
They dont smell each person, they are trained to smell drugs and follow the scent to where it is.

Considering they can smell drugs, in capsules, wrapped in vacume packed bags, concealed in peoples luggage (or inside people) passing through airports, sniffing out some powder in your bra should be a walk in the park (pun intended)
Old 27-04-2012, 01:02
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Canada
opiatesluff is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

If you expect anything different then being arrested to happen, you'll be dissapointed bro !
Old 27-04-2012, 02:59

24 y/o Male from United States
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

SWIM thinks that's a pretty stupid idea. First of all, why risk anything for just 1 more hit of mdma? 2nd, by popping 1 before that'll kind of bug swim's roll, it'll get him paranoid about thinking he'll get caught or something and it might kill his roll quicker also. SWIM would just pop them at the same time and enjoy a nice and longer lasting roll, of course if you've got the tolerance.
Old 27-04-2012, 03:27
Silver Member

Female from Canada
s06ehtevoli is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

no i dont think so, the dogs will smell that, that tactic just works for bouncers... what kind of rave are you going to that has drug dogs?
sketchy.

oh and for the second question... i think it would delay it a bit... but not by much... you would still get a double dose pretty much at the same time i think... it's risky. i wouldn't.
Old 27-04-2012, 22:54
Silver Member

Female from Canada
s06ehtevoli is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

so what happened???
Old 28-04-2012, 04:30
Silver Member

Male from Earth
reef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way up
Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6
Activity: 20.5% Activity: 20.5% Activity: 20.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by s06ehtevoli View Post
so what happened???
seems like someone got caught by the dogs
Old 29-04-2012, 00:18

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Warbs should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I've seen dogs on the doors at raves before, never actually seen one bark at anyone, even had a dog sniff around my ankles.Possibly just for show, but i cant see why a Rave would try and prevent people taking drugs into the premises...wouldnt be a Rave without them.
Old 29-04-2012, 19:43
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
neeek is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

A friend of a friend flew from uk to europe with a baggy containing 1g e crystals in her pocket.
Including walking past a pair of dogs. They didn't bat an eyelid.
Old 30-04-2012, 08:47
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from Canada
ChemicallySound is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post
They dont smell each person, they are trained to smell drugs and follow the scent to where it is.

Considering they can smell drugs, in capsules, wrapped in vacume packed bags, concealed in peoples luggage (or inside people) passing through airports, sniffing out some powder in your bra should be a walk in the park (pun intended)
How exactly do you suppose a dog smells something through a vacuum bag? They just have a good sense of smell, the laws of physics still apply to them.

If the dog smells it there's residue on the outside of the bag that the dog is smelling, or it was improperly sealed. Not to mention if the dogs were going to bark when smelling it inside somebody they would all go crazy at a rave and get a ton of false positives. (Well, technically true positives, but non prosecutable positives).

However, I agree with you on the whole "It's a bad idea" part.

to OP: I can't tell you what your odds might be of being searched as a result of dogs smelling you but it's probably not worth the risk. Personally I wouldn't want to support a place that brings in dogs anyway, but that's your call. Unless you feel it's absolutely necessary, you should try not to be in possession of a controlled substance where it's being very actively searched for.
Old 30-04-2012, 09:32
Silver Member

39 y/o Female from Azerbaijan
Sade is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by opiatesluff View Post
If you expect anything different then being arrested to happen, you'll be dissapointed bro !
DON'T TAZE ME BRO!

Okay I couldn't resist. On a more serious note although opiatesluff's comment was amusing it was inaccurate.
Old 31-05-2012, 06:16

22 y/o Male from Canada
Dysflexic is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Based on the date, and her location... its safe to assume the rave she was talking about is the Elements Music Fest in edmonton, alberta, canada. The guidelines on the event webpage warned of the presence of drug dogs. SWIM attended this rave and saw one dog patrolling the entrance on the first day, but none the second. Great show, great event, tons of security... over 20 people sent to hospital for alchohol/drug related problems over the weekend. Which essentially means that plenty got through the dogs. Just remember, everything permeates. Hope it worked out for ya, hun.
Old 11-06-2012, 15:30

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Elysiums is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

Quite often raves in England have police dogs near the entrance, a group of about 8 of us walked straight passed one all carrying MDMA on us (about 250mg each) and the dog didn't react at all.
Old 12-06-2012, 15:15

Male from Australia
smilinggoat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

My first real post! Woot!

At the Mardi Gras in Sydney, there's usually quite a high dog presence, and many people I know have wandered through, past and even stopped to pat the dogs after being near people smoking cannabis and doing other naughties without so much as a second glance - While I would never advocate taking any kind of illegal substance anywhere, I've heard tales that the best thing to do is to seal it in an airtight bag many many days before you intend on taking it, and try to avoid getting anything similar on your person to minimise the amount of primary substance on your skin.

It would be unwise carry trafficable amounts (just in case), and most of all, be relaxed and confident. Dogs are not only trained to smell drugs and sit (which is how police know you've been caught) but also to smell hormones we release when afraid... and quite possibly to respond to their masters commands, one of which may be to follow you if you look shifty (as dubious legally as that may be)

At the end of the day, if you do something like that, you are taking a risk and people do get caught, however you're not going to be the only one, and if you walk quickly and with confidence past the dogs, it's unlikely they'll smell you out of the crowd, but stranger things have happened.
Old 12-06-2012, 20:31
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Routemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post

Routemaster Flash's Fascinating Fact Of The Day: sniffer dogs are actually a lot less good at detecting drugs than most people (police and drug users/smugglers alike) think they are.

What they are very good at is picking up on visual or auditory clues from their handlers. In training, the dogs can often sense their handlers getting excited when they get near the package that contains the drugs/explosives/whatever, and consequently start barking. The handlers, not realizing they've given out subliminal hints to the dog, are naturally pleased that Rover has "found" the stash. Then when the dogs are used in real police work, they pick up on similar clues, e.g. their handlers becoming suspicious when a suspicious-looking person walks past. The cops go over and search the person, and straightforward confirmation bias takes over; if the suspect is found to be carrying, the police praise the dog and their confidence in its abilities is bolstered, whereas false alarms tend to be forgotten about.

So basically, if you've got stuff on you and have to walk past some sniffer dogs, you're more likely to be given away by your own nervousness or your "I *HEART* DRUGS* hoodie than by the smell of your stash. (Of course, sometimes dogs really pick up on a genuine scent, especially with something strong-smelling like cannabis.)

Edit: and as the poster above says, dogs may be able to spot nervousness directly without relying on clues from their handlers, whether from visual clues or sense of smell.
Old 25-07-2012, 15:10
entity of sorts

Male from United States
Shampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,787, Level: 12 Points: 7,787, Level: 12 Points: 7,787, Level: 12
Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0%

We do not allow smuggling discussion here. This thread has gone on too long. Smuggling of drugs is highly illegal and discussion of smuggling is paramount to assisting in planning international crime.

This thread is now closed, pending deletion.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
ecstasy, mdma

» New Threads
Speedballing - help please?
Last post by Poppi
2 Replies, 13 Views
Smoking in the same room with a...
Last post by Poppi
2 Replies, 50 Views
What were Quaaludes like?