Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 13-12-2011, 09:16
Silver Member

Male from United States
Addie Daddy is a decent psychonaut.Addie Daddy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Re: Ideas for a coke case?

Parliament cigarettes brand.

The mouth piece is indented, allowing a nice space for small quantities of cocaine to be popped into the area between pointer finger and thumb and snorted quickly.

SWIM has never tried personally, but he's heard that's what people use them for....
Old 22-01-2012, 16:49

25 y/o Female from United States
Jessica Rabbit is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Ahhh..the most fun part.

Swim uses an Altoids case for all of her stuff. SWIM also bedazzled it with rhinestones which makes her feel more classy....hehehe..

It includes 2 razors, 2 mcdonalds cut straws and SWIMs coke. If you go to a pharmacy, they have cute pill casws in which to store the yayo. Best invention ever.

Whenever SWIM goes out, she keeps it in her bra, heads to the potty and let it snow!
Old 22-01-2012, 17:02
Gold Member

Female from Earth
Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.
Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5
Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9%

Swia when she used to do cocaine and it was only for sex really. used to love snorting off her partners back and have him rub some into me. Sex was amazing despite her dislike for cocaine and how it makes nice people become ass-holes really quickly. Its not like its amazing really but fun when used sensibly.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:08

32 y/o Female from United States
for_my_next_trick is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

A girl I work with uses hides her stash in a makeup compact.
The compact she uses is one of those refillable/customizable type pressed powder compacts. The makeup pan pops out, and she can fit a finely chopped gram (or so) in a small baggie underneath.

The best part? Nobody thinks twice about a gal grabbing some makeup out of her bag & heading off to the bathroom...
Old 13-03-2012, 16:18

Male from Canada
pbuilder should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1

I don't understand why you all make this so complicated.

I simply use a card from my wallet to chop, my I-phone as the chop pad, and either a sticky note I keep in my wallet or a cut straw to sniff.

And then usually the little baggie of product is in that little pocket on jeans, that is on the right side above the actual pocket. Perfect spot for it because you can only fit 2 fingers in, to grab the bag! And no way it's falling out of there. Other times I've just kept it in my wallet as well in a hidden area.

Why do you all insist on some specific case to hide the coke and coke paraphernalia? I don't see anything wrong with a little dime baggie... Not much sticks and it's not hard to split open at the end and scrape off any residue.

TL;DR - My phone and wallet is all I need for my stuff...
Old 21-03-2012, 10:00

Male from United States
samshamster is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbuilder View Post

I simply use a card from my wallet to chop, my I-phone as the chop pad, and either a sticky note I keep in my wallet or a cut straw to sniff.

And then usually the little baggie of product is in that little pocket on jeans, that is on the right side above the actual pocket. Perfect spot for it because you can only fit 2 fingers in, to grab the bag! And no way it's falling out of there. Other times I've just kept it in my wallet as well in a hidden area.

Why do you all insist on some specific case to hide the coke and coke paraphernalia? I don't see anything wrong with a little dime baggie... Not much sticks and it's not hard to split open at the end and scrape off any residue.

TL;DR - My phone and wallet is all I need for my stuff...
One question. If people want to Why Not?
Old 23-03-2012, 11:48

32 y/o Female from United States
for_my_next_trick is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbuilder View Post
Where I live, possession of cocaine/cocaine paraphernalia is a felony.
Even having something that contains the smallest amount of residue that tests positive for cocaine is treated as outright possession-this goes for straws, CD cases, mirrors, baggies and other containers. It doesn't matter if it's an ounce, a gram, or one tiny speck.

In my state, if you are found to be in possession of any drug that hasn't been explicitly prescribed to you, outside of marijuana, you will face a felony charge no matter how much of the substance was actually present. Cocaine possession is a Class C felony, and carries up to 5 years in prison.

Most of my local LEO's carry field test kits and mouth swabs, and no warrant is required to administer such tests. Refusal of a mouth swab will run you the same penalties as refusal of a BAC test (which in my area, includes revocation of your DL for at least a year).

Speaking for myself, I prefer to keep my criminal history to a minimum, and I would particularly like to avoid drug-related felonies, whenever possible. Finding a way to disguise/conceal your stash, IMHO, is not just a good idea, it should considered be a necessity.
Old 30-03-2012, 12:14

41 y/o Male from United States
petepray should review received reputation comments.
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Water boy use a pill box from Walgreens
, it's only $2, and it's got a rubber seal so stays fresh
this is what's it look like and no smell so u can use for weed, water boy had some stinky weed put it in pill box for 2 days in car then gave it to friend his car smelled like it was smoking, LOL IT was hilarious.. Well try it out let me know
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1333105891.156186.jpg

Last edited by petepray; 03-04-2012 at 05:31. Reason: spell error
Old 03-04-2012, 05:30

swims found this case good for storing,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg camelsnusmain.jpg (69.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-04-2012, 12:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by for_my_next_trick View Post
Even having something that contains the smallest amount of residue that tests positive for cocaine is treated as outright possession-this goes for straws, CD cases, mirrors, baggies and other containers. It doesn't matter if it's an ounce, a gram, or one tiny speck.

In my state, if you are found to be in possession of any drug that hasn't been explicitly prescribed to you, outside of marijuana, you will face a felony charge no matter how much of the substance was actually present. Cocaine possession is a Class C felony, and carries up to 5 years in prison.

Most of my local LEO's carry field test kits and mouth swabs, and no warrant is required to administer such tests. Refusal of a mouth swab will run you the same penalties as refusal of a BAC test (which in my area, includes revocation of your DL for at least a year).

Speaking for myself, I prefer to keep my criminal history to a minimum, and I would particularly like to avoid drug-related felonies, whenever possible. Finding a way to disguise/conceal your stash, IMHO, is not just a good idea, it should considered be a necessity.
Waterboy always uses airtight containers, espeacialy for weed cuz if u get a funky smelling weed it will smell ur shit up. waterboy keeps in car under carpet in a pill box, rubber seal screw top so cant smell, small that u can hide, have a flashlight put some weed there.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:12
Silver Member

Male from United States
moclov4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

a pretty good one you can find in some places (SWIM saw these at Venice Beach) - little metal bullets that let you actually sniff a bit of yayo at once, and also metal containers that went around glass vials - perfect for storing, on the keychain or elsewhere.
Old 13-04-2012, 20:54

Female from United States
LivinLovin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Perfume sample bottle
Old 24-04-2012, 05:55

Male from United States
samshamster is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

swim uses a snuff vial. comes with a great spoon which can extend to scrape from bottom. also in darker colors and works perfect.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Telespoon.jpg (7.6 KB, 8 views)
Old 24-04-2012, 11:46
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Australia
oceansurf is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1

Glass vile with a screw top lid usually does the trick with powdered substances. Its basic yes, but very easy to use and looks really cool, like you’re a chemist of some sort or a drug no it all.
Old 25-04-2012, 03:29

Male from Canada
pbuilder should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by for_my_next_trick View Post

Okay so... no cut straw then, let's just say I got a clean bill or something i keep in my wallet instead.

This way my paraphernalia IS inconspicuous, where as having a f*cking Altoids case or whatever the hell you guys are carrying your shit in, is literally the f*cking jackpot if a cop searches you and pulls out the big ass mint canister in your pocket, which they sure as f*ck are gonna open and check immediately, and find your obvious as coke set. Not to mention I have had my cigarettes and mints opened and checked many times when patted down at a club, so i don't see how that would even allow me to get into a club easily...

Maybe with my simplistic method the coke baggie could go into a secret pocket in the inner waste band of the jeans or something, but other than that, all my shit would be completely in check. Always give my phone a lick after the lines, and same with the card i used to chop it and bang, no f*cking paraphernalia here officer.

I honestly have no idea why you went on that rant about coke being a felony in your state, no sh*t Sherlock, that's kind of a universal thing, but having a little f*cking coke set in a mint case in your pocket when your getting searched sure as hell ain't a very good way to avoid the cops finding your blow...

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, coke, drug, drug paraphernalia, drugs, drugs-forum, ecstasy, kits, paraphernalia, snorting, snuff bullet, snuff bullets, stash, stimulant, tobacco