Notices

LSD Discussions Discussions about LSD

Old 31-03-2012, 07:31
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

20 y/o Male from United States
Tannerita is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Will I feel anything from half of a hit? (good potency)

So the last time I took LSD was about 2 weeks ago, I didn't smoke weed that time. I notice quite a difference in the visuals and actual trip as a whole when I do smoke weed. Unfortunately I am being tested (home tests) so I can't smoke. I am going on a vacation to Mexico tomorrow and I'm wondering if it'd be okay to take half a hit on a beach day with my family. I won't be smoking. Will I even trio? Will my family know? I can act pretty reasonable usually. Thanks.
Old 31-03-2012, 07:38

21 y/o Male from United States
MeSH should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Will I feel anything from half of a hit? (good potency)

Your first problem is acquiring the LSD. Unless you live in Mexico, it is very dangerous to bring drugs into an airport. The rest is up to you. If you think you can act fine, then you should be able to. No one can answer that question except yourself. What I recommend is that you forget about the drugs for your trip, there is nothing wrong with going sober. Try and enjoy yourself without using

Post Quality Evaluations:
the OP is asking a valid question, if you dont want to help then do not reply
Old 31-03-2012, 08:05
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

of course you will feel the effects of LSD , it wont be real intense but a nice mild high, you will still feel the smile of acid, you know how your mouth feels stuck on a smile? I think it would be fun to go to the beach on a mild dose of acid, I am not going to comment on the airport bullshit, that is not what you are asking so I wont even go there, I must say a tiny piece of paper isnt going to set off the dogs LOL . O and no one in your family will even notice that you are doing anything, your eyes will be hid behind your sunglasses, and a drink or two would explain if they saw them red. of course I am not suggesting any illegal acts, we are just talking about a dream.
Old 31-03-2012, 08:22
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.
Points: 1,829, Level: 6 Points: 1,829, Level: 6 Points: 1,829, Level: 6
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

That depends on the dosage. A long time ago I would say yes, But I knew them to be between 100 and 220 mcg, depending, and knew this for a certainty. Half of a 100mcg dose is 50mcg which you would feel, and even slightly trip. But it is my friends understanding that doses are laid much lighter now a days. If they are laid at 60 mikes, which is saying a lot, now, the half, 30 mcg is threshhold level, barely feel it, if at all.
All that being said, sometimes doses differ in intensity, even from the same batch(not family shit, though) So keep that in mind as well.

Research, just dont take anonymous peoples word for it
Good luck, and happy trails, lol

this sounds like good advice
Old 31-03-2012, 09:01
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-k-mist View Post
. Half of a 100mcg dose is 50mcg which you would feel, and even slightly trip. But it is my friends understanding that doses are laid much lighter now a days. If they are laid at 60 mikes, which is saying a lot, now, the half, 30 mcg is threshhold level, barely feel it, if at all.
, lol

so the worst case senerio would be not feeling it much if at all, and the best would be a nice medium trip, no reason for concern? since the OP has used this drug prior. I wouldnt try more than that due to being around the family, but that would be if I was doing it.
Old 31-03-2012, 11:05

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
so the worst case senerio would be not feeling it much if at all, and the best would be a nice medium trip, no reason for concern? since the OP has used this drug prior. I wouldnt try more than that due to being around the family, but that would be if I was doing it.
I agree, I would assume I'd bad trip if i did it around family and had to act sober. I like to be myself when I trip, and I dont really trip with half, I just get a nice body high with slight visuals.
Old 13-04-2012, 14:44
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

20 y/o Male from United States
Tannerita is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Well all went well and everything was quite beautiful! I found that I only really hallucinated when I was staring at the fan alone in the hotel room though..

trip report was a little short but here is a star
Old 17-04-2012, 20:09

21 y/o Male from United States
furthurxfuture is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Yeah, I recommend it.
Old 20-04-2012, 15:05
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Earth
Rogue Bagel is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzlek420 View Post
Half of that would be 110mcg, which would probably lead to a decent trip while still being manageable in front of family.
When my FOAF took a hit that is estimated to be around 110 (half a blotter of an estimated 200-240), it was somewhat intense, and certainly not something he would like to manage in front of his family... just sayin'. I mean who knows really about the dosage, but it's hard to believe the tab was more than 240.
Personally though, he wouldn't take even 20 mics around his family... haha
Old 20-04-2012, 15:16
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.
Points: 1,829, Level: 6 Points: 1,829, Level: 6 Points: 1,829, Level: 6
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

NO, al-k-mist said he KNEW them to be that dosage, when Jerry was alive.
And I doubt half of that, 110, would be manageable in front of parents, etcetera. unless they were hella naive, and had absolutely no inkling that their child did substances.
Al-k-mist says the average is probably 40-50 mics, now

Share this on:

Tags
lsd