Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Morphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 02-12-2008, 15:45
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.
Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Preparing 50mg Kadian (Morphine) for Injection OR Smoking

Swim has come into contact with these:

They are capsules filled with wax beads, which contain 50mg morphine in timed release form. Swim has tried to find a way to filter and inject but with no luck. He grinds the beads and tries to filter, but even after filtering, the result is murky/cloudy. Swim filtered 5 times with cottons and a 30gauge needle, no luck. Swim also tried to use isopropyl alcohol instead of water to see if the wax was soluble in it, and it was. Swim assumes acetone would cause the wax to dissolve/melt too., still cloudy.

Swim also would smoke them if they are impossible to filter safely. When heated, the wax expands, covering the morphine and then hardening, destroying it in the process.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions that would help Swim get the damned wax out and leave the closest to pure morphine? Thanks.
Old 02-12-2008, 15:55
Banned

25 y/o Male
youdontknow is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Preparing 50mg Kadian (Morphine) for Injection OR Smoking

Just a suggestion...

Maybe if you grind them up into the finest powder you can, then do a cold water extraction on it? I dont see why it wouldnt work...?
Old 02-12-2008, 17:52
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.
Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6

Swim did that. CWE does not work here. The wax grinds down into a fine powder too. It can't go into the final product.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:30
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
JarvyJarvison is an unknown quantity at this point

Has SWIY considered performing the extraction outlined in this post? :

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40674

According to the author:

Quote:
It is meant for 30mg Extended-release morphine sulphate pills. Some of which have beads, and some are just pills with a coating.
I know I saw an easier extraction that just used water and temperature variation somewhere but I can't find it. Good luck.
Old 15-12-2008, 12:28
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
mbarnes0 is captain of the psychonauts.mbarnes0 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIm knows IV is the 'best' route of administration for anything just about. But is smoking morphine better than just taking it?
Why not just plug them? Is the high from smoking better?
Old 23-12-2008, 09:41
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United Kingdom
On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

SWIM knows- crush up the beads using a grinder, get to very, very fine powder, then place in a large spoon and add 3ml of cold water. Stir for 2-3 minutes, suck up into a larger syringe and youll have a mirky, cloudy soloution, shake very well for another 3-4 minutes, then use a wheel filter to filter out all the wax that is left behind, again possibly use another wheel filter when sucking up the clearer liquid into a new syringe then voila, there you have very clean morphine, EASY...
Old 30-01-2009, 03:07
Banned

44 y/o Male
Horser is heading for the Darwin Award.Horser is heading for the Darwin Award.Horser is heading for the Darwin Award.

Quote:
Originally Posted by On The Nod View Post
SWIM knows- crush up the beads using a grinder, get to very, very fine powder, then place in a large spoon and add 3ml of cold water. Stir for 2-3 minutes, suck up into a larger syringe and youll have a mirky, cloudy soloution, shake very well for another 3-4 minutes, then use a wheel filter to filter out all the wax that is left behind, again possibly use another wheel filter when sucking up the clearer liquid into a new syringe then voila, there you have very clean morphine, EASY...
SWIM concurs! The Wax does indeed co-ag and is easily removed, (especialy with a d/f wheel). D-F Wheels are easily got at N x's or Public Health Centres (in Horse-trailer that is!)
Swim is on KAPANOL which doesn't have the Wax so it is easily crushed & IV'd! (Just don't tell SWIMs DOc that!)
SOLY might try telling their Doc that the Wax is giving soly a Stomach Ache and could soly switch to Kap'l!

Oxy-Contin comes in Wax coats and SWIM has seen the Wax scrapped off BEFORE heating.
This works for SWIMS friend. & it Should work for Yours!
Cheers!
Old 04-10-2009, 23:47

46 y/o Male from United States
mvb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

What is this D-F wheel that is being referred to.

mvb1 added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

The OC's are easy, because the coating can be removed on each individual pill. The Kadian are small beads.

Last edited by mvb1; 04-10-2009 at 23:47. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2009, 21:42

Male from United States
hurricane is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb1 View Post
What is this D-F wheel that is being referred to..
Yes what is a D-F Wheel?
Old 27-12-2009, 06:05

25 y/o Male
El Cubano Poco should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1

Instead of using 2 wheel filters (.2u filters), crush the beads in a small hard plastic bowl (measuring cups work great) mortar and pestle style (i use a screwdriver head in repalcement). Crush the beads by twisting and pressing the beads slowly but forcefully at first, breaking all the capsules but not pulverising them in the process. Gently pour powder into fine metal screen (tea) filter, and (gently) shake and agitate the powder over a flat (glass) surface. Easy way to get a 50% morphine 50% filler mixture (for 100mg Kadians that is). Slowly pushing through one wheel filter with some saline solution with yeild a clean and potent solution or you can enjoy the powder as is! Safe enjoyment friends!
Old 20-07-2010, 16:43

34 y/o Male from United States
rrz114 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Cubano Poco View Post
Instead of using 2 wheel filters (.2u filters), .... Slowly pushing through one wheel filter ....
What is a wheel filter? please?
Old 25-07-2010, 10:26
Banned

27 y/o Male
merkaba needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

swim just actually had his way 15 min ago with a 60 mg kadian ... the wax beads were a bitch, but not all that hard to grind up fliter... and then im (his sublingual attempt an hour earlier was just about as sucessful)
he tried smoking a few of the beads as well (this thread is right up his alley) and it seemed to work pretty good? he was a bit high already though, hard to tell
Old 06-08-2010, 02:41

Male
Jimbo420 is an unknown quantity at this point

SWIM just uses a motor and pedistal to grind up 2 0r 3 60mg kadian. then uses a 1cc syringe and 100ml of water. then mixs it around without taking out the coating to the beads. drops a cotton and sucks it up. is this a waste? swim feels a euphoria, but is swim wasting some of the kadian buy using 3?
Old 31-03-2012, 15:25

Male from Australia
Op8lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

In Australia they have "exchange places" paid by Government, including "Youth Assistance Agencies", and Sexual Health Clinics etc, you san buy filters and "the wheel", which is what I think what they are referring too, which is sme form of filter device, that catches all bad solids, but gives out clean opiate made from water extraction. Swim has no Idea about hot or cold because Kapanol has no wax and works with cold. Moral of story: Always buy a filter with tools. Stay safe and have fun.
Old 03-04-2012, 18:28

Male from Canada
Bunnintreez is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo420 View Post
SWIM just uses a motor and pedistal to grind up 2 0r 3 60mg kadian. then uses a 1cc syringe and 100ml of water. then mixs it around without taking out the coating to the beads. drops a cotton and sucks it up. is this a waste? swim feels a euphoria, but is swim wasting some of the kadian buy using 3?
Yes you are wasting a bit....im pretty sure only 60mg of morphine can disolve in 1cc (dont quote me on this, but im fairly certain its around that). So you deff gotta do a wash after
Old 16-04-2012, 21:40

46 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Hydrofreak is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

[QUOTE=Op8lover;1110985]In Australia they have "exchange places" paid by Government, including "Youth Assistance Agencies", and Sexual Health Clinics etc, you san buy filters and "the wheel", which is what I think what they are referring too, which is sme form of filter device, that catches all bad solids, but gives out clean opiate made from water extraction. Swim has no Idea about hot or cold because Kapanol has no wax and works with cold. Moral of story: Always buy a filter with tools. Stay safe and have fun.[/QUOTE

I believe the "WHEEL" is a filter that plugs between the syringe and needle looks like a flying saucer kind of.
I don't know the exact micron size of the filter but i believe it is fine enough to filter out Bacteria
Old 03-05-2012, 08:09
Silver Member

33 y/o Female from Canada
FastFifty is a decent psychonaut.FastFifty is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 136, Level: 1 Points: 136, Level: 1 Points: 136, Level: 1

I don't know if the morphine capsules I used to get are Kadian, but they were definitely grey/clear with little white beads inside. 100mg. Here is the method I was taught to use.

Pour the beads into a spoon. Add 1cc of water. (The last time I did this I used half of the beads, which should have been equivelant to 50 mgs, and 5 cc's of water, but I think I should have used another unit or so.) Heat very gently for approx 30-45 seconds. You will see the beads sort of come together in the spoon, and if you give the spoon a bit of a shake, they will for the most part hold together. The last time I did this I saw the mixture bubble once, and no harm was done.
Now take the flat end of your syringe and smush up the beads on the tip of the spoon. The idea here is to squish the morphine out of the beads. IF you keep pressing the beads, all the soft waxy stuff should stick together in a blob which you just press and press until there is no round beads and just a white blob of wax. Push that aside. Because the mixture is going to be hot I usually add a bit of cold water to the liquid in the spoon. Throw a cotton in the cloudy liquid and suck the liquid up through the cotton to filter. If you want to be extra safe (I don't do this but for the sake up harm reduction I'm going to recommend filtering again with a wheel filter.)

Enjoy the pins and needles!
Old 09-12-2012, 19:41
Silver Member

Female from United States
Magilla is a decent psychonaut.Magilla is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 316, Level: 2 Points: 316, Level: 2 Points: 316, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFifty View Post
I don't know if the morphine capsules I used to get are Kadian, but they were definitely grey/clear with little white beads inside. 100mg. Here is the method I was taught to use.

IF you keep pressing the beads, all the soft waxy stuff should stick together in a blob which you just press and press until there is no round beads and just a white blob of wax. Push that aside. Because the mixture is going to be hot I usually add a bit of cold water to the liquid in the spoon. Throw a cotton in the cloudy liquid and suck the liquid up through the cotton to filter. If you want to be extra safe (I don't do this but for the sake up harm reduction I'm going to recommend filtering again with a wheel filter.)

Enjoy the pins and needles!
Great harm reduction advice. The pins and needles experienced from these crushed balls was second to none!
From the 200mg capsules, they were brown and said Kadian 200mg right on them, emptied into 1 full cc sterilized water, precrushed balls by putting in paper, folding and crushing, then making a boat in the paper and emptying the crushed balls into H2O. Then filter liquid, shoot and repeat at least once to get remainding morphine left that may have not dissolved completely in spoon into another shot. Pins and needles, that's for sure. However here is a list of the contained Inactives in those little balls, at least the black ink and ferric oxide can be avoided perhaps by not ingesting the capsule just the wax balls:

Inactive Ingredients:
hypromellose
ethylcellulose
methacrylic acid copolymer
polyethylene glycol
diethyl phthalate
magnesium silicate
corn starch
sucrose
gelatin
silicon dioxide
sodium lauryl sulfate
titanium dioxide
black ink
ferric oxide black
ferric oxide yellow
ferric oxide red

Last edited by Magilla; 09-12-2012 at 19:46. Reason: Spell check

Share this on:

Tags
bypassing tablet extended release mechanism, hotlinked content, injecting, injection, intravenous injection, kadian, morphine, morphine extraction, plugging, snorting drugs