Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2012, 19:31
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Sirocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Has anyone seen any pills like this recently? Know what they contain?

I was talking to my main man Greg about some pills him and his friends tried a couple nights ago (this was the first time he has done pills rather than pure MDMA crystals). Firstly he apologises that he doesn't have a photo, but he didn't think about it at the time. He gave me a relatively detailed description and I'll do my best to relay it to you.

They were small, pale blue, love heart shaped pills that he reckons were about 7mm across at their widest part. They had "LOVE" imprinted on the front and were well made - they weren't crumbly or anything like that. They may have been a tad speckly but he can't quite remember - he's pretty sure they were mostly the one colour though. If it helps the pills were acquired in the Medway area of Kent.
The effects were very similar to pure MDMA, so I'm told, with all the usual euphoria and emotion towards others, but they also gave him a few visuals which he hadn't experienced before - people jittered around sometimes (this could have been his eyes but he isn't sure because it seemed like just one person rather than his whole field of vision) and one of his friends' faces changed shape slightly when he looked at him. It only took him one pill to get buzzed, but he thinks the visuals may have only occurred after the second one (he can't quite remember).

I've had a look around other sites but I can't find anything that matches the description on other sites, and was hoping someone on here may have come across these pills.

Thanks!
Old 16-04-2012, 19:47
Palladium Member

34 y/o Male from Portugal
YIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9
Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2%
Re: Has anyone seen any pills like this recently? Know what they contain?

Hi there Sirocks and Welcome to DF!

FYI, we do not perform Drug-ID`s here on DF. Despite your detailed description, nobody can say what the content of the pill was - only a lab could tell - and speculating would just not be helpful, nor responsable.

Greets,
YIP
Old 16-04-2012, 19:51
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12
Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8%

First of all a warm welcome to Drugs-Forum. Now on to your question. It would be impossible to tell you what is in these pills, even if you had pictures of them. We don't do pill identification here. It would be wrong on many levels to even speculate as to what chemical(s) were present.
It would require authentic scientific testing to establish what was in them. One option that may help would be to purchase a reagents testing kit, but this may only identify certain chemicals, and may not detect many research chemicals.

Last edited by Smeg; 16-04-2012 at 19:55. Reason: Additional.
Old 16-04-2012, 20:02
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Ireland
Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.

Have never come across them, but typically pills with "love" on them, feature images of love hearts or as in this case are shaped like a love heart are well-made and have a high MDMA content, with a gentle comedown. Obviously this gives such pills a reputation, so ill-doers are wont to make ones that look similar but have poor MDMA content, to dupe people.
Visuals with pills is almost always an indicator of MDA being present (methylenedioxyamphetamine). Obviously their structure and effects are quite similar, but MDA has a greater affinity for the 2A serotonin receptor subtype, a major target for many psychedelic drugs, and therefore has more visual effects than MDMA itself, which has almost none.
So, maybe that's why this individual experienced visuals. As always, the only way to know for sure is a pill testing kit - always a good thing to have. The main thing is he enjoyed himself. As YIP very rightly made clear we don't do IDs on pills and such, because it can lead to problems, just be aware that MDA is very common, so I thought I'd let you know about MDA (and indeed there's a myriad of other MDMA-like drugs that one can get from bad people that can cause visuals) so that your friends don't freak out if they start getting visuals from different pills in the future. It happens, and it's often a bonus. Good luck, and welcome to the forum. x

Post Quality Evaluations:
I thought it might have been MDA or another MDxx. Thanks, very informative!
Old 16-04-2012, 20:48
Silver Member

Thanks for the replies! Yeah I wasn't sure if this would be the place to come but it didn't say not to in the rules so I thought I'd give it a go haha
Old 16-04-2012, 21:14
Palladium Member

34 y/o Male from Portugal
YIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9
Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirocks View Post
...but it didn't say not to in the rules so I thought I'd give it a go...
Anyhow, it aint wise and is potentially dangerous to speculate. There are certain sites that perform Drugs-ID. But, if you follow their lab results long enough, you will - sooner or later - encounter cases, where an apparently exact pill, will show up with a different test result (different active ingredient(s)) in comparison to a previously tested "similiar" pill, so...
Old 16-04-2012, 21:17
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YIPMAN View Post
Anyhow, it aint wise and is potentially dangerous to speculate. There are certain sites that perform Drugs-ID. But, if you follow their lab results long enough, you will - sooner or later - encounter cases, where an apparently exact pill, will show up with a different test result (different active ingredient(s)) in comparison to a previously tested "similiar" pill, so...
Hmmm I was wondering this as well, thanks for clearing things up
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
ecstasy, ecstasy pills, ecstasy tablets, mdma, mdma pills