Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 16-04-2012, 15:13

Male from United States
Taka73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
UR-144 Experiences

Please add experience reports for UR-144 here. Highlight information on dosage, route and duration to the top of your post like this:

Quote:
• Dosage: 2 mg
• Route: Vaporized
• Duration: 1 hour
When posting an experience, please also describe:
- body weight & height
- route of administration
- any co-administered drugs (and their doses)
- setting (in what environment it was taken)
- duration of main effects
- main effects
- side effects
- after effects
- rating of the experience
- addictive qualities / abuse potential
- any other valuable information
- blood pressure/heart rate changes (if they can be monitored)

Any information about this drug other than experience reports can be discussed here: UR-144 Drug Info

_________

Research Chemicals Index - Cannabinoids
Research Chemicals Index - Beta-Ketones
Research Chemicals Index - Phenethylamines
Research Chemicals Index - Tryptamines
Research Chemicals Index – Piperazines

_________
(end mod edit)

This is DILL's first post here, but he has read a lot of your posts over the past several weeks. DILL was looking for information about UR144 as he had ordered some from an internet site, more or less on a whim. DILL is in his late 30's and has a lot of experience with regular marijuana and some experience with shrooms and LSD. Sometimes at high doses, DILL experiences paranoia that can lead to death/panic attacks.
Having found very little on here and other places about the effects of UR144, DILL was brave enough to try a small amount. About 1mg. He vaporized it.
WOW! This UR 144 does not mess around.
Onset was similar to regular mj, about 2 minutes to get to full effect. The first 10 minutes were very intense, borderline panic. Actually, DILL realized that in this first 10 minutes, he could not have functioned normally if he needed to. He seemed to be in a different house that wasn't his. He took photos of his office as it appeared very full of character and perspective. He had thoughts of an advanced life discovering these photos in the distant future and piecing together what our modern life was like. This both intriguied and frightened DILL, so he went upstairs still extremely paranoid, but starting to get a handle. DILL didn't want to lay down, he went to his bathroom. He noticed how filthy the tub seemed. For the next hour DILL scrubbed every inch of his bathroom, thoroughly enjoying the experience.
A job well done, he decided to go out into the woods in his backyard and look for morel mushrooms. The next hour was spent in the woods, very enjoyable. DILL found 3 mushrooms, realizing many more were just a few days away.
4 hours after vaporization, DILL was at a normal, slightly buzzed, level.

DILL is basically posting this to help others who are seeking info about ur144. DILL has not tried any other cannabinoids, but now possibly might.

DILL would like to say watch how much of ur144 you intake. Just a very small amount has a HUGE effect. If DILL would have tried more than 1mg, he most certainly would have gone full-scale paranoia/panic. But as DILL found out, that stage does not last long at all. 15 minutes at most - at least with 1mg.

Post Quality Evaluations:
A great first post on the forum. This information could be very valuable - as it appears the report claims sub-milligram dose potency.
helpful, honest and informative
Covered everything! Informative. Thanks!

Last edited by Phenoxide; 29-09-2012 at 21:55. Reason: standard experience thread headers
Old 16-04-2012, 15:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Reuq is a decent psychonaut.Reuq is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Ur 144

Sounds like a uranium isotope! You have some balls to ingest random chemicals from the internet, especially as you said you have experienced panic attacks in the past 'leading to death'. Interesting report though, thanks. Some of the more interesting cannabinoids seem to be a lot closer to full blown psychedelics than good old pot, can you comment on this? I am very interested psychedelics, but havent really explored any of the 'fake cannabis options'.

In a twisted way, truer words have not been spoken. Unknown chemicals with names like UR-144 might as well be uranium isotopes. ;)
Old 16-04-2012, 15:42

Male from United States

DILL will have to look up the uranium isotope, but yeah, it was a little more trippy than stoney. No visuals though.

DILL took the gamble, thinking that such a tiny amount could not do much damage. Not very smart, he knows, but feeling fairly confident. Those first several minutes were intense, but actually no negative thoughts, just intense.

No after effects the next day, DILL feels good.
Old 18-05-2012, 18:52
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
P1-O2 is captain of the psychonauts.P1-O2 is captain of the psychonauts.P1-O2 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 415, Level: 3 Points: 415, Level: 3 Points: 415, Level: 3
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

I am glad to hear this was a positive experience. Trying new synthetic cannabinoids is a leap of faith. I know this is off-topic, but I wish governments would stop blanket banning substances and try to regulate things.

Please monitor your health carefully and continue to report to us your experiences, if you wouldn't mind. Every new experience report is one step closer to what we all want - harm reduction, and to enjoy ourselves. I would definitely be interested to hear how tolerance/withdrawal and various dosages feel to you, as well as the length of the high. From what I gathered, you buzzed for a pretty long time - which is unusual! It would be great to find a safe synthetic cannabinoid that has both potency and longevity.

Thank you! Stay safe~

Good info. We all need to be careful with these chemicals. I always start low and work my way up.
Old 25-05-2012, 05:20

Male from United States
DouglasF is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1

My aunt, who reads the forum here but is wary about posting herself, asked me to send this along:
Doogie dear, can you let Taka know that some of his experiences are very similar to mine. In particular, he said: "He seemed to be in a different house that wasn't his." and "he went to his bathroom. He noticed how filthy the tub seemed."
Although I haven't knowingly tried UR 144, I have had similar experiences with commercial blends such as Wicked X. Somehow the familiar becomes strange and different, almost an alternate reality. For example, I was trying to clear weeds out of the northeast corner of the farm -- your Uncle Henry had let it all go to pot (well, alas not literally) -- and suddenly the whole area seemed so large and so deep and the weeds were almost actively malevolent, swaying in the wind like they were. I'm afraid that I wasn't particularly effective that day.

As I've said before, I have never had these experiences with acid or mushrooms. Those drugs seem to add a sheen to the world, and make it brighter and happier and sparkling. High doses of commercial blends make the world a darker place.

Thanks for posting this. Love, Aunt M

Old 03-06-2012, 23:28
Banned

29 y/o Male from United States
barndtman84 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

I just wanted to say i have much experience with both ur-144 and 5f-ur-144 and i think they are some of the best noids to come about even better then jwh-018 and jwh-073 but thats just imo they are very mellow and can cause couch lock but ur-144 def makes my music sounds better not so much with the 5f-ur-144 that i use for sleep more then the ur-144.

barndtman84 added 144 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

oh and thinking back i did have a few bad experiences and its was the third time i took some and it was like 6mgs and i was laying in my bed and it felt like if i didnt fight to breath my body would keep me breathing esp if i fell asleep and it was like a strong bad trip sorta feelling that i new wouldnt last too long but it was so scary so if u take to much of this stuff as with most rc's it will make you think twice so if you havnt done this take it from someone who has and DONT TAKE A LARGE DOSE esp if you tolerance is low with synth noids.

Last edited by barndtman84; 03-06-2012 at 23:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-06-2012, 13:50

27 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
I.dont.know.whereIwent. is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I just have to say, I'm not sure if what I had was UR144 or if it was another one of the newer synthetics, but I purchased a vial of Mary Jane's 7x Blueberry... and wtf. If I smoke only one hit, I'm fine; the buzz is similar to that of traditional cannabis. But if I take one more hit, I just trip the fuck out really hard. I experienced it once and almost lost it. I had no idea these chemicals could do something that intense. I was convinced that the entire world was ending and that I, and those I was with, were losing our minds and needed to split a full bottle of Seroquel among the three of us in order to survive. I am curious if it is just this compound, or if it could have had something to do with the gram of the new "Amped ladybug attractant" I had done the night before. Frankly, I am scared right now. In order to try to understand what happened to me and the place that the chemical took me, I kept re-dosing, and taking too much each time on purpose. Again and again I went to this terrifying place, and upon waking up this morning I find that I no longer feel normal. Has anyone else experienced this? Seriously, where the fuck did I keep going? The others I was with at the time reported similar feelings of tripping out when too much was consumed, but nothing like what happened to me. Is this going to be forever now?
Old 15-06-2012, 22:49
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
CkenX is learning how to become a psychonaut.

To reply to the last post: I doubt you'll feel "off" for longer than a couple days.

Recently I've been researching UR-144 and 5FUR-144. Both cannabinoids are novel IMO and tends to have less negative *side effects than JWH or AM-2201 after a huge binge. UR-144 absolutely is potent, but I'm not too sure about 5fur-144 being more potent. Both cannabinoids put me to sleep in high doses, but wake me back up an hour later. Ur-144 is definitely euphoric, 5FUR slightly less. 5FUR tolerance builds quickly, faster than UR-144. I've been making blends with either cannabinoid and like the blends, but enjoy both 5FUR and UR-144 mixed blends the most.
The effects are far less psychedelic than other cannabinoids, although my room mate did trip out on 5FUR-144 for 7 minutes and then fell to sleep. I've smoked a massive portion of pure 5FUR-144 and UR-144 and never have been able to get high enough to trip.

The smell of both 5FUR-144 and UR-144 remind me of AM-2201.
Old 17-06-2012, 01:19

22 y/o Male from United States
Blazeded is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.dont.know.whereIwent. View Post
I just have to say, I'm not sure if what I had was UR144 or if it was another one of the newer synthetics, but I purchased a vial of Mary Jane's 7x Blueberry... and wtf. If I smoke only one hit, I'm fine; the buzz is similar to that of traditional cannabis. But if I take one more hit, I just trip the fuck out really hard. I experienced it once and almost lost it. I had no idea these chemicals could do something that intense. I was convinced that the entire world was ending and that I, and those I was with, were losing our minds and needed to split a full bottle of Seroquel among the three of us in order to survive. I am curious if it is just this compound, or if it could have had something to do with the gram of the new "Amped ladybug attractant" I had done the night before. Frankly, I am scared right now. In order to try to understand what happened to me and the place that the chemical took me, I kept re-dosing, and taking too much each time on purpose. Again and again I went to this terrifying place, and upon waking up this morning I find that I no longer feel normal. Has anyone else experienced this? Seriously, where the fuck did I keep going? The others I was with at the time reported similar feelings of tripping out when too much was consumed, but nothing like what happened to me. Is this going to be forever now?
Sounds like psychosis, I have overdosed on AM-2201 once, (Which the effects are very close to) and I was in a completely new house, and i had forgotten who i was. I kept asking myself "Who am I?" and got an answer from my mind saying "No one..". Taking the correct dose is very important, there's a fine line between the perfect dose and feeling awesome, and overdosing and complete hell.
Old 17-06-2012, 01:59
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,273, Level: 21 Points: 21,273, Level: 21 Points: 21,273, Level: 21
Activity: 46.4% Activity: 46.4% Activity: 46.4%

That's not psychosis. That's being on drugs.

funny
Old 17-06-2012, 06:24

22 y/o Male from United States
Blazeded is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Psychosis is a condition where people lose touch with reality, often having impossible ideas, or delusions, and experiencing hallucinations.
All of the above can describe a Cannabinoid overdose. Losing your identity completely, someone you know instantly turning into a stranger, unable to communicate with people, and extreme hallucinations. My friend who I've known all my life overdosed before and got violent with me thinking I was a narcotics officer. He said I had an evil grin and all he could see was half of my body floating in the air.
Old 18-06-2012, 03:06

25 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
DXMpsyco is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1

Holy crap, active at 1mg? SWIM has never used synths, besides smoking herbal blends daily for 4 yrs. He would be afraid to accidently inhale some powder and overdose! SWIM needs to buy a scale, obviously. How do I smoke it, tinfoil n straw?
Old 25-06-2012, 16:16

Male from United States

You should definately use a scale and measure out portions. Then use a vaporoizor. This is not for the average stoner, I can tell you that. The pure UR 144 (or other noid) is expensive and you must buy large quantities at a time. Unless you are going in with a few people, planning on making blends or have experience and proper equipment, the research chemical noids are probably not for you.

Most of all - BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SMOKE!
Old 26-06-2012, 18:55

Male from United States
Nemracuchi7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

I'm scratching my head... I must be getting bad stuff... can't figure out why people think ur-144 is so strong. I've ordered on several occasions both ur-144 and 5fur-144. Although I've been pleased with the outcome of my research, there's no way I'd compare to am2201 as I've seen some do, and "sub-miligram" doses would not do a thing to me even when my tolerance is down. Not being critical, just wondering if I should seek out another supplier. Oh well, I already have a couple grams on there way to me... have to see if this next batch is better.
Old 02-07-2012, 23:54

Male from Earth
SPECTRE needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

OK, my pet just got some and tried 4mg. I'll give a more in-depth trip report soon once my iguana tells me about it.

In the meantime.... Wow! Iggy has become quite tolerant of AM-2201, so decided to try something different. In comes the RU-144.

Verry indica-like buzz initially, but he says he still has good concentration. Major couch lock initially, as well. Will be back with more info cause I can't comprehend Iggy at the moment. So far he's loving it!
Old 06-07-2012, 16:56

Male from United States
Nemracuchi7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemracuchi7 View Post
I'm scratching my head... I must be getting bad stuff... can't figure out why people think ur-144 is so strong. I've ordered on several occasions both ur-144 and 5fur-144. Although I've been pleased with the outcome of my research, there's no way I'd compare to am2201 as I've seen some do, and "sub-miligram" doses would not do a thing to me even when my tolerance is down. Not being critical, just wondering if I should seek out another supplier. Oh well, I already have a couple grams on there way to me... have to see if this next batch is better.

Well my latest 2 gr of 5fur-144 arrived and I would say its the same as it has been. Guess ill try another supplier...
Old 06-07-2012, 19:51
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from Germany
CannaFun is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Cannabis/Cannabinoid Virgins will get high of sub mg doses. I have no problem beleiving that.

And a daily 2g+ MJ smoker will need roughly the tenfold dose (even he/she never smoked the substance before). Isn`t that just normal?
Old 13-07-2012, 01:19

25 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
DXMpsyco is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1

"I don't have a scale, but I think I was vaping up to maybe 15mgs and parachuting up to 60mgs. That one 60mg dose was noce and intense as shit, at work. That sounds like some pretty high amounts, given the potency of UR-144, but I do prefer a more disociative compared to a cannabis high." my guardian angel told me today after "killing a gram in a week. I was scared to smoke it the first few days."
Old 14-07-2012, 07:09

40 y/o Male from United States
kingfausto should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

my brother, the scientist, got some (ur144) after the gas station stopped selling his favorite strawberry flavored incense; his initial report was one of good findings! In his laboratory, next to the elaborate whirlie-gig that blinks and makes noise, he put just a dab of the powdered substance (what would fit on the very tip of an x-acto blade) under his tongue to test for adverse reactions; it went swimmingly, a blissful glow similar to that elicited by ecstasy overcame him. It was an uplifting glow that only affected his body, mental faculties remained untouched.
After an hour, he smoked a similar amount and found it to be intellectually and artistically stimulating. A few hours later, he smoked twice the amount and about 15 minutes later it hit him - maybe he smoked too much! He was playing guitar along with a Beatles recording and seemed to be playing way above his ability; something must be wrong - the devil must be behind this! Next thing he knows, he's on trial in front of God - he didn't ask for this - a little too intense. He mentioned being catapulted into another dimension where the stakes are high - universes created and destroyed at whim. Even though he is a veteran scientist who's researched some of the most mysterious materials, he decided to stop this particular line after several hours of vomiting and chatting with a less-than-happy God.
The material proved to be too strong and/ or inconsistent; the "just right" amount seemed impossible to isolate. He was looking for a mellow, stoney kind of feeling, not to be thrust into a psychedelic soul-searching sanity-roulette.

nicely written
Old 23-07-2012, 20:51

40 y/o Male from United States
kingfausto should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

My brother, the scientist, had a feeling that he could salvage some of the ur144 (the bags [3/4 g in one and 1/4 in the other] were filled with water, then then shook, then dumped out into a proper receptacle), he found a small amount of dried ur144 in the original bags. He put a little on our other brother's sister-in-law's boyfriend's pipe and it delivered the whole family into the most proper synth-o-stone-a-rama! He said that they said that it felt exactly like the really good mellow stoned feeling he got when he smoked his first joint in the high school parking lot with Ellen Brown (the hot girl). It's a warm feeling and there's no panic phase. Well, the scientist repeated the experiment. For the second time, soaking it in water, then drying it out makes it somehow much friendlier. This may be a placebo effect, but its like day and night in his eyes. So he only needs a third of a mg to perform a proper experiment, that's a lot of research! He said he's going to look-up Ellen Brown to relive some memories.

Drug price discussion is against the forum rules

Last edited by Phenoxide; 23-07-2012 at 21:54. Reason: prices
Old 24-07-2012, 02:14

Male from Earth
SPECTRE needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMpsyco View Post
"I don't have a scale, but I think I was vaping up to maybe 15mgs and parachuting up to 60mgs. That one 60mg dose was noce and intense as shit, at work. That sounds like some pretty high amounts, given the potency of UR-144, but I do prefer a more disociative compared to a cannabis high." my guardian angel told me today after "killing a gram in a week. I was scared to smoke it the first few days."
15-60mg????? Not good! 5-10 is plenty! Mix with the right herbs to reduce the negative side-effects. St. John's Wort works well. Tolerance seems to disappear quickly, though. Usually within several hours.
Old 14-09-2012, 13:33

Male from United Kingdom
pineapple-express is an unknown quantity at this point

a friend of mine was an acute am-2201 user and when he tried ur-144 because 2201 was out of stock, he found it to be nowhere near as potent as am-2201. thats not such a bad thing ,the warmer, milder stone he got from ur-144 was a little closer to the real thing,
Old 28-09-2012, 13:50

Male from USA - Illinois
RX420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2

my friend recenetly got to sample this. He enjoyed it very much.

it was very spacy and trippy imfe. He plans to order more to try tom.

it was much more sedating than other synths hes tried. any swimmers know the safety of moderate use?
Old 29-09-2012, 21:45
Silver Member

Male from Canada
PaPaRoGuE is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
the best kept secret this year (UR-144)

I had a friend who ordered up some UR-144 and batched it up with some tobacco. This is easily the most underated RC among present conversations. The effects, which also actually aided in some pain relief, were the closest my friend has seen to cannabis then any other he has tried (jwh-018, jwh-073, jwh-210, cp47,497, am2201, HU-210 and a few others).
It should be noted, this was bath applied to tobacco (damiana adds so much drowsinees/couch lock that my friend doesnt use it anymore), and while he asked i not reveal the amounts here (though he did say i could publish this as a tek in a secure section so i will ). The effects were felt for a perfect hour after extinguishing the "doobie" he had rolled. there was an extreme body buzz and there was also a really nice head glow, and nowhere near the paranoia that other RC's have caused him on occasion. The interesting thing was also that the cumulative dosage total for the evening got up there (40mg) but the limits that have been felt with other RC's was nowhere present. On other RC's my friend has noted a cumulative effect that after hitting a given amount of each RC for the day, any consumed in excess would then lead to the trippy, vertigo like buzzes with anxiety, for almost every extra bit consumed in that day.
This is clearly overlooked by most "i read it in the forums" chemists because of the cb1 agonist rating, but it has been proven and research continues that psychoactive reactions are felt through cb2 receptors, and they simply are not kidding. I would offer a laymans opinion that what we will see as research continues is that cb1 receptors will be used to offset,treat,and address agoraphobia, bipolarism, and mild cases of dimentia, and hyperthyroidism, etc. ; diseases and illnesses where the chance of psychotic episodes are present and that other companion medicines will be used with strong cb1 agonists to control and address these. Further I believe high CB2 agonists will be used for treatment of alzheimers, post traumatic stress disorder, terminal illness relief of pain, and illnesses where there is more concern for self awareness while on them.
the last thing my friend said was that after 27 years of doing an awful wide variety of drugs, this would be his choice over even cannabis, because he did not suffer anywhere near the couch lock, and of course, could avoid any detection from conventional methods of having done anything.
Keep an eye out for this one, it is in a lot of over the counter blends, and i suspect it is not being glorified because the shakers and bakers are looking to make money and not have it legislated off the menu. Can't blame them for that.

so dosage and duration included, this was a fun , but not balls out tripped up, experience and if you are looking to substitute something for the green due to work, probation, etc. my friend could not make a higher recomendation than this.

Last edited by PaPaRoGuE; 29-09-2012 at 21:49. Reason: punctuation
Old 04-10-2012, 10:03
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
Quijibo is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Re: UR-144 Experiences

I just recently tried some of the pure UR-144 after about three weeks of herb mix from the local head shop. The difference is mind boggeling. By my judgement there cant be more than 20mg per gram of the herb mix. I have a pretty high tollerance to most RC's, I weigh 230 pounds and I have been more than able to handle soome of the most intense trips possible. This stuff knocked me on my ass with a 10mg dose. I could see how someone would easily overose on this RC.
Using a home made vap. with a freshly cleaned (with water only) plate to rest the RC on I took all of it in one hit. The onset was fairly quick, I would say about ten minutes. I tend to pay close attention for effects when trying a new compound. I did experience a bit of disorientation but not as bad as described in previous posts. The effects seemed to peak at about an hour after dosage. The comedown was pretty gradual over the next two hours, leaving me with a slightly sedated feeling after the actual high faded. Overall I rate this RC a 7 out of 10. It lasts quite a while, it's active at as little as 1mg and I didn't notice much of a urge to redose. The downsides seem to be flushing of skin shortly after dose with a warm sensation throughout my body, slightly elevated anxiety and the sensation of exhastion after comedown. I will be using this RC again, but I'm a 1mg spoon first to be on the safe side.

Share this on:

Tags
cannabinoids, research chemicals, synthetic cannabinoids, ur-144, ur-144 experiences, ur-144 side effects