Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 10-04-2012, 05:24

21 y/o Male from United States
inforahellofaride is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Bath salts mixed with bird feeders

Okay so i mixed bathsalts and bird feeders over a period of 5 days each day doing bout 150mg of bath salt-ocean blast,ocean snow and ivory wave and about 500mg of the bird feeders - speed freak ultra. the feeling was like a coked up mild hallucination. i felt very shitty when i quit using them tho which is manly why i will not repeat the experience i was very jittery if i sat still for to long i would have a urge strong enough to move that i would start jumping out of my seat at times because the feeling was so intense. i took a 3 mile walk and the lights from the cars were brighter the sky was a slightly lighter shade of blue and at night it was dark blue instead of black. very bad comedown tho even for a 5 day period i don't recommend bath salts or bird feeders
Old 10-04-2012, 06:12
Silver Member

Male from United States
monkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way up
Re: Bath salts mixed with bird feeders

Fucked up thread, why'd ya do it?? Very unwise... my monkey hopes others don't try that shit, there's other places to go and have fun, don't post crap that others might be tempted to play with. READ the RULES of the site.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:24
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is nu online
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13
Activity: 34.4% Activity: 34.4% Activity: 34.4%

inforahellofaride,

thanks for telling us about your bad experience. -Which, by the way was superfluent as can be. Mixing different substances doesn't often turn out to be a very good idea.

"Bath Salts" and "Bird Feeders" are no drugs. these are mixtures of mostly unidentified substances. One of them can be enough to kick you out of life and in a box.
But to combine more than one of these and survive is more good luck than one so dumb to ingest several unknown substances should be meant to have.

To every reader:
Don't use "Bath Salts" , there are many Research chemicals out there which can be used one at a time and of which at least dosages are known, even if we don't know much about long-term effects.
These products are highly unsafe and you'll never know if the next batch of the same brand will contain the same substances and thus give the same buzz, due to the bans of some chemicals in some countries.

TBBW
Old 12-04-2012, 05:39

Male from United States
DenverDead should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

What chemicals are in bird feeders and bath salts? These drugs sound TERRIBLE. What do they make people feel like? Is it euphoric? I have never even heard of anyone that I know doing this shit, and I hang out with some pretty dumb/fun people. Someone please explain to me. Also, where did this stuff originate?

Crazy mofos!
DenverDead
Old 12-04-2012, 14:23
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute

There are sveral brands of so called "bath Salts" out there, none of which (correct me someone if I'm wrong) gives a list of ingrediences.

Mostly it is some plant material (as a carrier) with some Research Chemicals sprayed over it, to give the effects or "rush".

There are different sorts of Research Chemicals, you can find info on the Research Chemicals forum here: https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Have a read about and then ask, if you should have further questions.

TBBW

Just read around on the links in this post...

Last edited by TheBigBadWolf; 12-04-2012 at 14:24. Reason: add
Old 12-04-2012, 18:44
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19
Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6%

"Bird Feeders"??? You have to be fucking kidding me. Where's my correctional 2"x4"?

It's like these fucks WANT to poison people...
Old 13-04-2012, 01:25
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
It's like these fucks WANT to poison people...
Nah, that's nothing new, have a look at cigarette industry-

What makes me vomit is that people want to be poisoned, they even PAY for it ...

TBBW

Share this on: