Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 23-03-2012, 14:43
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from United States
AdrianneDillie is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Losing weight quick with coke?

basically SWIM wants to lose weight real quick and said person also likes the drugs, does coke really make ya lose it quick and how? and this person is addicted to somas and this person knows that your appetite is nonexistant when on drugs because you dont feel the need for food.
what drugs helped SWIY that you know lose weight quick?
Old 23-03-2012, 15:04
Silver Member

slay13 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 201, Level: 2 Points: 201, Level: 2 Points: 201, Level: 2
Re: Losing weight quick with coke?

Honestly, if you want to lose weight with drugs then you should prepare yourself to become addicted because when you do the amount of drugs it takes to lose weight then you're probably going to become either physically or psychologically dependent on it. I had a friend who did coke pretty often and never really lost weight. This is because she didn't do it all day every day so was able to eat one or two pretty solid meals in between usage. Granted, she definitely didn't gain weight and was drinking pretty heavily, but she didn't lose a noticeable amount of weight. However, when she started using opiates she dropped 30 lbs within a few months. She went from about 150 to 120 and she's 5'9. But she was hooked. I guess it's up to you, lose weight the easy way and deal with an addiction or cut back on food intake and mix in a little exercise.
Another thing to consider is that most people who lose a bunch of weight with drugs eventually have to stop using and then gain all the weight back and then some. Just something to think about.
Old 23-03-2012, 15:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

AdrianneDillie is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slay13 View Post
Honestly, if you want to lose weight with drugs then you should prepare yourself to become addicted because when you do the amount of drugs it takes to lose weight then you're probably going to become either physically or psychologically dependent on it. I had a friend who did coke pretty often and never really lost weight. This is because she didn't do it all day every day so was able to eat one or two pretty solid meals in between usage. Granted, she definitely didn't gain weight and was drinking pretty heavily, but she didn't lose a noticeable amount of weight. However, when she started using opiates she dropped 30 lbs within a few months. She went from about 150 to 120 and she's 5'9. But she was hooked. I guess it's up to you, lose weight the easy way and deal with an addiction or cut back on food intake and mix in a little exercise.
Another thing to consider is that most people who lose a bunch of weight with drugs eventually have to stop using and then gain all the weight back and then some. Just something to think about.

swim has tried the exercise diet thing but schedue is too busy, swim eats one meal a day and has a lot of water, exercise is stripping. also, not an addictive personality, just for fun
Old 23-03-2012, 15:38
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

So your schedule is too busy to do some basic exercises, but not too busy to score a bag of cocaine and cut up some lines, snort them, and hope to lose weight?

Sounds to me like you just want an excuse for doing cocaine and have some misconception about the glamour involved. Just because Whitney Houston was as skinny as a bean poll and she used cocaine more then most people can imagine, does not mean she was healthy by any means. As a matter of fact it was the cocaine that contributed highly to her death.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:02

Female from United Kingdom
blurb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneDillie View Post
basically SWIM wants to lose weight real quick and said person also likes the drugs, does coke really make ya lose it quick and how? and this person is addicted to somas and this person knows that your appetite is nonexistant when on drugs because you dont feel the need for food.
what drugs helped SWIY that you know lose weight quick?
although there is little-to-no appetite when on coke, what i often see in myself and others who do a fair amount is the coke bloat... surely a gym membership is cheaper anyway - although not as fun, to be fair
Old 24-03-2012, 07:09
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

it don't last long enough, especially for the price. You're talking possible hundreds a day to keep a consistent high, and tolerance isn't something that like to take it's time. Then when you quit, you eat. and eat. and eat. and eat. Until you gain it all back anyways.

I've always lost weight by just budgeting money spent on food. Instead of a whopper, I'll settle with a double cheeseburger.

But if you're going to go with a drug route, amphetamine hands down would do the trick. until you quit

Post Quality Evaluations:
adding common sense to the thread
Old 24-03-2012, 07:23

blurb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra$h View Post
But if you're going to go with a drug route, amphetamine hands down would do the trick. until you quit
agreed...
although wouldn't recommend it as such for chronic use given personal experience of horrific comedowns and inability to sleep for days on end and resulting general fragile state of mind (speaking from my experience alone of course)
Old 26-03-2012, 06:14
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
StrtdWithABigBang is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1

The healthiest way to lose weight quickly is to go vegan for a few months. Whatever body fat you have will quickly be cosnsumed by your body once you rob it of all the unhealthy processed foods that it is used to.
Cocaine is the most expensive and least effective diet available.
& Meth will suck the fat out if you as well as your facial structure, skin tone, your teeth, and your overall hygeine no matter how many times you shower per day.
Illegal drugs arent for weight loss. Diets are for weight loss, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle while dieting is crucial to losing fat weight, while retaining muscle.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:01

30 y/o Male from United Kingdom
SWIme is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneDillie View Post
swim has tried the exercise diet thing but schedue is too busy, swim eats one meal a day and has a lot of water, exercise is stripping. also, not an addictive personality, just for fun
Well, before SWIY gets into a lot of trouble because of this, I can point out what might be going wrong right now.

Having only one meal a day has the opposite effect of what you want - lose weight. Simply put: you don't eat enough, then your body is storing fat to use later, transforming it in energy. It's a primordial "instinct", defense mechanism built into our bodies (sorry if I cannot find the right words, but English is not my main language).

So, eating less than you should, you will be slowing down your metabolism which in turn will burn less fat (for the storing action mentioned above).

I don't know what you work on, but there is a lot you can do throughout the day that helps you lose weight.

Just some thoughts:

1- Eat more often, in less quantities. Start your day with some cereals. Have an apple, a banana or any piece of fruit in your purse/pocket. Eat it mid-morning. Cut fats and fast-food. Try having some fruit salad with yogurt for lunch. Some wheat bread with ham, tomato, a slice of cheese... Have another piece of fruit in the afternoon, or a cereal bar or some cereal crackers... Have a good quality dinner - some fish or low fat meat.

2- Walk. Park your car a little further from your house. If you take the bus or the subway, try getting off one stop before your regular one and walk the rest of the way. If these are not possible, when you park/arrive your stop just go for a walk down the street or around the block before getting in the house.

3- If you live in an apartment or work in an office try using the stairs, instead of the elevator.

4- At home, while preparing your dinner spend a few minutes with this simple, yet effective routine - 1 bag of rice in each hand, acting as dumbbells (around here rice bags are usually 1kg), do some exercises.
Here you have some moves that will work wonders if regularly performed: On YouTube search for "Arm/Shoulder Exercises" (it's from someone called fachiro1 - not me, but really helped me kick off my shape definition).

These are just a couple ideas, as I think that it is really bad if SWIY starts using regularly with anything in mind, other than have fun.

I don't know if this is your case and by no means I intend to offend you, but I used to be a whole lot heavier and I know that social integration can be a pain in the rear bottom and might sometimes lead us to some nasty roads, where we don't really weigh the real consequences of our actions, just to get that shape/recover that figure.

Hope this helps and I really, really hope SWIY do not get into something that can be really bad for SWIY in the long run.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:50
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from Canada
Buddha2012 is captain of the psychonauts.Buddha2012 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 223, Level: 2 Points: 223, Level: 2 Points: 223, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIme View Post
Well, before SWIY gets into a lot of trouble because of this, I can point out what might be going wrong right now.

Having only one meal a day has the opposite effect of what you want - lose weight. Simply put: you don't eat enough, then your body is storing fat to use later, transforming it in energy. It's a primordial "instinct", defense mechanism built into our bodies (sorry if I cannot find the right words, but English is not my main language).

So, eating less than you should, you will be slowing down your metabolism which in turn will burn less fat (for the storing action mentioned above).

I don't know what you work on, but there is a lot you can do throughout the day that helps you lose weight.

Just some thoughts:

1- Eat more often, in less quantities. Start your day with some cereals. Have an apple, a banana or any piece of fruit in your purse/pocket. Eat it mid-morning. Cut fats and fast-food. Try having some fruit salad with yogurt for lunch. Some wheat bread with ham, tomato, a slice of cheese... Have another piece of fruit in the afternoon, or a cereal bar or some cereal crackers... Have a good quality dinner - some fish or low fat meat.

2- Walk. Park your car a little further from your house. If you take the bus or the subway, try getting off one stop before your regular one and walk the rest of the way. If these are not possible, when you park/arrive your stop just go for a walk down the street or around the block before getting in the house.

3- If you live in an apartment or work in an office try using the stairs, instead of the elevator.

4- At home, while preparing your dinner spend a few minutes with this simple, yet effective routine - 1 bag of rice in each hand, acting as dumbbells (around here rice bags are usually 1kg), do some exercises.
Here you have some moves that will work wonders if regularly performed: On YouTube search for "Arm/Shoulder Exercises" (it's from someone called fachiro1 - not me, but really helped me kick off my shape definition).

These are just a couple ideas, as I think that it is really bad if SWIY starts using regularly with anything in mind, other than have fun.

I don't know if this is your case and by no means I intend to offend you, but I used to be a whole lot heavier and I know that social integration can be a pain in the rear bottom and might sometimes lead us to some nasty roads, where we don't really weigh the real consequences of our actions, just to get that shape/recover that figure.

Hope this helps and I really, really hope SWIY do not get into something that can be really bad for SWIY in the long run.
SOUND advice , ideally you should eat 6 to 8 meals a day, obviously not whole meals, just eat around 6 to 8 times a day to keep your metabolism going ! Oats in the morning is excellent food to diet on, and once you get used to it it's actually not bad !

As for using drugs to lose weight , I have to agree with the others , it's really not a road you want to travel ! I know a friend who went on mdma like 2-3 times for 2 weeks and some LSD, that worked pretty well for him but he still would not recommend it ! He ate mostly fruits, soup and such things , that's probably what was more efficient !

Cutting beef from your diet and only eating fish, non greasy chicken and cutting the unhealthy fats from your diet is the best way to go !

Going on a coke diet is a terrible idea, once it'll be too expensive, two you'll definitely be addicted by the end of your so called diet and three coke is rather an unhealthy drug in the first place so doing it as a diet is just a no no in my cat's opinion !

Good luck and hope you make the right choice !
Old 11-04-2012, 09:33
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Down In Albion is a decent psychonaut.Down In Albion is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 172, Level: 2 Points: 172, Level: 2 Points: 172, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

To have enough cocaine to continually take and remove appetite would require serious cash-flow and tolerance can build mighty quick.

Also the comedown is likely to make you want to binge on junk food and sleep / laze around a lot.

Basically, the beneficial effects you see in the drug for losing weight are very short lived and quickly die, but the flipside of those benefits, the comfort eating and feeling apathetic and lazy, they last a lot longer, not to mention the added stress of dealing with addiction.

You don't get anything for free in this world, no easy rides, only way you're gonna lose weight successfully is with exercise and healthy eating.

As far as I know, all diet pills are based on the same concept which is stimulant addiction. And the ones that arn't based on this concept are just fakes, or herbal variants that may or may not do anything.

Amphetamine salts were used for this, as was ephedrine, pseudo-ephedrine, and I think certain drugs like Buproprion have been used for eating disorders so possibly weight loss too.

The basic idea behind all this is to boost dopamine levels in the brain (specifically the pleasure pathways).

Food does this, as does sex and exercise to name but a few. The reason for this is to reinforce behaviour (food so you survive, sex so the human race survives, exercise so you can catch your prey etc).

The problem is that as soon as the drug wears off, the level of dopamine in the pleasure pathways will drop, and your craving for pleasure will increase, if more drugs aren't available the next source will most likely be comfort eating, foods with high levels of sugar and fat, defeating the whole purpose you set out to achieve.

Down In Albion added 11 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

You could check out nootropic drugs (many here on DF use them, some make 'stacks' of nootropic drugs and precursors for neurotransmitters in the brain such as l-tyrosine)... These are non-addictive drugs that increase concentration and mental ability, some report loss of appetite as a side-effect.

Bananas are a good source of l-tyrosine (over-ripe squishy ones contain more I think).

Exercise is good because A) you burn calories doing it, B) converting fat into muscle means you burn more calories even when you're not exercising [maintaining muscle mass costs your body energy] and C) exercise releases endorphins (natural opiate-like chemical in the body) which can give you a euphoric rush and leave you with a long-lasting sense of well-being, which can lower appetite as you're content and don't need extra stimulation.

Last edited by Down In Albion; 11-04-2012 at 09:33. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-04-2012, 13:19
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from England
chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.
Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Using cocaine to lose weight sounds just about the most naive thing that I've ever heard. The side-effects and financial issues make it extremely unsuitable as a candidate for a weight loss remedy.
Old 11-04-2012, 15:17
Platinum Member & Advisor

missparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 15,418, Level: 18 Points: 15,418, Level: 18 Points: 15,418, Level: 18
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%

^^^ I totally agree, cuz successful weight loss is not just about losing the weight, it's all about keeping it off. A calorie controlled diet with exercise has the benefit of educating your brain and body to live a healthier lifestyle. By just using a substance, that in effect starves your body, means you have learned nothing about healthy living. After reducing your weight you need a daily routine that enables you to retain that slim figure, one that has become like a second nature to you.

Sparkles.
Old 11-04-2012, 15:32
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from England
chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.
Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by missparkles View Post
^^^ I totally agree, cuz successful weight loss is not just about losing the weight, it's all about keeping it off. A calorie controlled diet with exercise has the benefit of educating your brain and body to live a healthier lifestyle. By just using a substance, that in effect starves your body, means you have learned nothing about healthy living. After reducing your weight you need a daily routine that enables you to retain that slim figure, one that has become like a second nature to you.

Sparkles.
Yep. It's about attitude. You gain weight because of a mental attitude towards diet and exercise. You can only stay fit and healthy in the long term by changing these attitudes and that requires effort. Sorry, but there is no magic want for getting rid of any demons in life. You get bad habits by repeatedly making life easier for yourself than it should be, and you get rid of them only if you're prepared to accept that you'll have to make life harder for yourself for a good while, until you adapt.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This post was awesome, it said everything that needed to be said. Follow the advice in this post and you won't go wrong.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:01
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Xanahalf is a decent psychonaut.Xanahalf is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I dont know a ton about dieting so i cant help with that but dont be intimidated by all these people demanding you go vegan or any other BS like that.

This is a drug forum where we talk about drugs and their effects.

Cocaine is a powerful appetite suppressant... but is both expensive and very short acting. Other stimulants however are MUCH longer lasting and much less expensive. Im going to assume that you dont want to become a meth head (its about the most addictive substance there is) so I am not going to include meth in my recommendations.

Pharmaceutical stimulants will be your best bet for weight loss. Dexedrine, prescribed for ADD and narcolepsy generally is probably the all around best choice for you. It is relatively long lasting (like 5-6 hours for most people), does not have a ton of negative side effects (some sweating, feeling a bit sped up, feeling good) and is a pretty powerful appetite suppressant. If you can get your hands on a bottle of those, a pill in the morning should make you not want to eat a thing until much later in the day. They come in a wide range of doses and some are slow release some are instant. For your purposes, slow release is probably best.

Ritalin is another similar drug. Probably easier to get but has more negative side effects IMO. Makes you a bit edgier and generally does not last as long but is also a powerful appetite suppressant.

Modenafil last SUPER long, generally doesnt make you feel edgy at all, and is somewhat powerful appetite suppressant but I dont think as powerful as the other two. Probably also harder to get but all depends on your sources.

Ephedrine has been used for weight loss plenty in the past and shouldnt be too hard to get (its legal where i live anyway...) but i honestly dont know very much about it so do some research (you should probably research any drug you plan on doing anyway!).

Anyway, like i said, i dont know a ton about weight loss or "doing it the healthy way" or anything, but the drugs above will make you not want to eat for many hours and to me that means weight loss right?

Overall coke is really not a good option, it makes you on a powerful drug and only stops hunger for an hour tops.

But yeah this probably is not the most healthy weight loss regiment but common guys, we are in a drug forum, how can we happily have threads about shooting pills and tweaking on meth for days on end and get all upset when someone wants to lose a few pounds??
Old 12-04-2012, 20:23
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Down In Albion is a decent psychonaut.Down In Albion is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 172, Level: 2 Points: 172, Level: 2 Points: 172, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

Quote:
Anyway, like i said, i dont know a ton about weight loss or "doing it the healthy way" or anything, but the drugs above will make you not want to eat for many hours and to me that means weight loss right?

Overall coke is really not a good option, it makes you on a powerful drug and only stops hunger for an hour tops.

But yeah this probably is not the most healthy weight loss regiment but common guys, we are in a drug forum, how can we happily have threads about shooting pills and tweaking on meth for days on end and get all upset when someone wants to lose a few pounds??
I for one wasn't 'upset' about some guy wanting to use drugs to lose weight, but it just doesn't work, unless you intend to take the drug forever, deal with tolerance and having to increase the dose over time, plus any side effects you get from the drugs, and the expense of buying them etc. If that's the route someone want's to go then that's their choice, but there's much easier ways to lose weight, like getting up and doing some exercise and being conscious of what food you put into your body to begin with... no side effects and no cost other than being conscious of ones actions and choices.

Share this on:

Tags
coke