Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > LSD > LSD Experiences
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSD Experiences Experiences with LSD

Old 11-04-2012, 10:32
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Australia
oceansurf is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: LSD experiences

Swim took one tab of acid at around lunchtime. About 30 minutes later he began to notice things in the shop he had found himself at started to stand out like each of the shopping items had a life of its own and the items had more detail to them. After being in the shop swim walked down the road towards his local skate park and started noticing colours where popping out in an almost 3D fashion from plants then came the trails. The trails where a series of colours running from most images swim looked at . When I waved my hand out infront of myself it would leave a series of hands in trails along the path I directed my hand in. People walking past where leaving trails behind them self pretty much like a time lapse of some sort. All through the trip swim felt nothing but a very intense euphoria almost like an MDMA type high only different. Patterns where forming in the skye and in mid air like shapes of colour turning into other shapes of colour. The trails continued food tasted really really good on acid and eating was a very memorable sensation. When the effects wore off swim was left with with a very blissful feeling and remembers the very evident hallucinations that changed him that day.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:05
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Zhekarius is on the way upZhekarius is on the way upZhekarius is on the way up
Points: 856, Level: 4 Points: 856, Level: 4 Points: 856, Level: 4
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

My friend's very first LSD experience as best he remembers it...

My friend and a group of buddies and his brother all had taken some lsd, my friend had taken two blotter hits worth, then went for a walk to a nearby park, his buddy kept telling him "just don't think about it or you're going to give yourself a bad trip" oh how little did he know what that would end up doing to him later. So they ended up going back to my friend's house, they're all sitting around waiting for it to kick in, and my friend starts getting this very weird sensation like nothing he'd ever felt before, he keeps mentioning to his friend "I feel like I've been poisoned sort of dude." Eventually he started to get nauseous, and his friend told him they should go for a short walk to try to help calm his stomach down, well they got done with the walk and he started to feel worse than ever so he said "I'm just going to lie down here on the couch for a second", this, didn't really end up working so my friend eventually had to retreat to the bathroom and puke, and that is where it began..oh my, first my friend wandered back to the rest of his buddies out by the pool, and everything began to echo and distort, and everything started to become incredibly warm and comfortable feeling, then my friend got that poison thought back in his head somehow, and wandered inside for a little bit saying "I'll be back in a second", he started to wander through his kitchen, grabbing things, his friend walked in at that time and noticed him grabbing a waffle and said jokingly to him "There you go dude that's your safety waffle", oh what this ended up doing as well. Well, his friend left again and he went back to grabbing things, saying aloud, "this is, a fork, this is, a candle, this is a...wait..what the hell am I doing this for?"

And really started to lose it a bit right then, at this point he ended up being dragged back into his room by his friend and he tossed on the most insane hardcore techno my friend had ever heard in his life at that point in time, then after shoving pirates of the caribbean on his computer he brought over to my friends house, which also happened to be transparent and flashing like a strobe light technicolor disco-ball, left my friend completely in the dark after the brief exchange of words "I love you man" and "um..dude I don't really feel that way" followed by "no..I mean like, don't leave me here man." then proceeded to leave him there, man.

Oh the insanity that happened next, my friends entire thought process became a pendulum, and time began to speed up, and go forward, then speed up, and go backwards, then slow down, like a pendulum at the center, and then suddenly his thoughts were a giant loop, and every new thought he had was thrown into the loop to come back later but to be lost for that moment, then suddenly he was no longer in his room, suddenly he was in this insane void world full of neon lights flashing every which way creating giant towering cities and crazy monuments to strange gods and things the likes he had never seen before.

Every so often his friend would come in and say to him, "dude, you ok?" And suddenly this world would vanish (due to in part that my friends eyes had been closed though he had absolutely no knowledge of this) and the "real world" would come back, it got so confusing eventually to my friend, his buddies coming in and being so messed up themselves that they'd say the same thing to him seven or nine times, that he started to truly believe he kept going backwards in time. His friend finally managed to coax him out of his room after he had had an experience where he thought his soul was being sucked out of his body through the waffle that he just would not let go of, and when his friend had called up a buddy of his asking if it was alright if they came over because his friend was having a difficult trip and needed someone to talk to, who my friend at the time thought was god speaking because of his deep voice I guess, then my friend and his buddy went for another walk to try to loosen him up a bit, and on the walk a bird squawked out of nowhere and practically gave him a heart attack and made him fall over which semi freaked out his buddy too, then they managed to get back to his house and his friend told him he had to toss that waffle out if he was getting in his car, so he finally let go of his cursed trinket and got in his friend's car. (I DO NOT ADVISE DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE)

My friend's buddy turned on yet more insanely loud techno in his tricked out scion tc he was driving at that time, and they were off. My friend's back pain began to act up horribly during the drive, which was pretty damn unpleasant, but the ride made up for it, the road seemed to strench on and bend wildly and infinately, the traffic lights were dancing electric snowflakes and at one point the road twisting upside down into a roller coaster, it was incredible. Finally they reached his friend's house, who may has well have been Chong the way he looked, who started talking to my friend about his LSD experiences and listening to my friend describing what he had just experienced rambling and raving a million words a second to him like a mad man and nodding his head calmly. After awhile of this they ended up heading back to my friend's home, and my friend had some serious deep acceptances about some of his impulsive and aggressive behaviors, and the night finally began to wear down as they all got ready to head to sleep, the sun was rising by the time my friend finally fell asleep. The next day breakfast was the best meal he'd ever had in his life, and he felt like his mind had been opened up to something really astounding the night before.

This was without a doubt the most profound and vivid experience my friend has ever had in his life to this day.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Last edited by Zhekarius; 11-04-2012 at 18:28. Reason: fixed spelling error
Old 16-04-2012, 09:03
Mercury Member

Male from Earth
Pliskin needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

My friend Charlie ate nine hits of some stuff called "Hoffman's Anniversary" and had the experience of a life time. He said it kicked in within 15 - 20 minutes of ingestion, with color changes and breathing objects very obvious. As the trip progressed, he said, things that were happening around him began to make less and less sense. He was losing touch with reality. He had to walk home at around 1 am and felt like he was hearing all of the Tvs and voices, radios, etc. that were playing in all the houses in the neighborhood. The noise, he explained, was terribly overwhelming.

As he approached the street he lived on, someone was out walking a dog and the dog got loose and ran away. At one AM, on nine hits of potent LSD, this seemed like a weird thing to happen and he could not tell if that actually occurred or if it was some hallucination that contained a metaphor of some sort. Then he blacked out for a second and found him self in the middle of the street with his hands up as if he were about to fight someone. This somewhat scared him so he hurried home.

When he got home, what seemed like a mysterious car pulled into his driveway. Him being paranoid by nature, plus being on nine hits of LSD, he pulled out his nine inch blade that he always carried on him as a teenager, and lunged toward the driver as they exited his vehicle. WOAH! It was his mom, she was coming over to drop some groceries off at his house since his dad was out of town for the week. She was startled and asked him "what are you fucking crazy? whats wrong with you?"

He was easily able to explain himself and brush the situation off. He had a short conversation with his mother inside, then she left. This is when he really started to trip balls. He said he cannot remember the entirety of the experience, but at one point he was satan, at another was convinced that someone was trying to break into his home, and sat with a sawed off held at the door for over an hour.

After that came extreme joy while he crawled around on the living room floor grasping the carpet and making weird noises. All the while nothing really made sense, everything just WAS. He was living completely in the moment and did not really think his actions through. He told me it all seems like one big blur, as he cannot figure out the chronological order of certain events. He did not sleep and went to school the next morning tripping face. Good times.

thank you for trip report
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Old 01-09-2012, 00:59
Banned

Male from United States
goodvibesallround needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

SWIM was oil painting (he is an artist by trade) he found it practically impossible to paint while on LSD. However playing with his paint brush on a pallet was like watching GOD move the paint around. It jumped around and moved in strange ways. I'm sure Michelangelo felt the same was when he was painting the Sistine Chapel........it's was amazing.

He also found it made his a better artist and he now views colors differently...truly an life changing (maybe religious) experience.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:23
Silver Member

37 y/o Male from France
mikeemax is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

my friend Jack had his first LSD trip a while ago.
He hadnt ever heard of LSD or acid at all in his life, and he had taken only MDMA a dozen of times. He was used to marijuana but that was it concerning drugs. He had never taken any hallucinogens of any kind. And he wasnt aware of the nature of the drug he was taking.
So it was a saturday night in Paris, and he was with a friend named Pascal in a famous night club called "le rex"; trance music all night long. Pascal told Jack that he met a cool guy who had a new drug to try. Jack thought "cool, something like mdma lets give it a try, music is good, it can only be good". He gave money to Pascal, who came back minutes later with some strange little papers with a drawing on them.
Pascal took one and put it in his mouth, and handed the rest of the papers to Jack. Jack took three little squares and ate them with water, like he was used to do with extasy pills.
it was hot in the club. but the music was good, and the people were cool. Jack went on the dance floor and danced like a maniac for 10 minutes, he was literally feeling the mmusic like he never did before.
He then came back to sit at the table where his friend was. There was a new guy, and Pascal presented him . So jack sits, drinks something, and while laughing with Pascal and this new other guy Alex, He suddenly sees Pascal s face turn into a tiger; he looks at the other guy, and his face turns into a snake face !, "what was on those little papers I ate !" was he thinking. Pascal tells Jack that his behaviour is kind of strange and that he has sudden phases of excitement. Jack realises it and tried to calm down. rest of the night in the club is kind of blurry. The party ends, and Jack goes out with his friend and the other guy. In the street, its the morning, and Jack sees things he hadnt even imagined could have existed. The buildings ornament are morphing in strange ways. He sees a girl at a bus stop and feels that she is in the exact same world than him and is fascinated by her face. He looks at her intensely, and his two companions try to laugh to ease the tension of the situation. They are embarassed that Jack is staring at her so weirdly. They laugh. they walk. All three are totally fucked up, paris is sunny, and its good to walk in the morning. They go smoke a joint in Jack s car. Jacks feels a spider web link his face to the sky, and repeatedly looks towards the extremity of this web. He is looking at the sky, in a kind of a loopy manner. This is the fist time he does something in a loop like this. This is so strange. Jack realizes he cant drive so they go out and continue to walk. They go take a breakfast in a macdonald. It appears alex lives in the neighbourhood and is a drug expert. He tries to explain Jack what LSD is. He tells him that one day he will see his life on a checker, and will be able to solve the universe on LSD. Jack sees checkers in his head. He sees planets and galaxies, he sees alternate dimensions. He feels that he is going towards another dimension. His thoughts are beginning to go on loops again. He cant keep track of them, or follow a thought more than a few seconds. After its too late. He solves the universe and understands God for a fraction of second, but as he cant focus more than one second on one thing, he forgets it the second after and cant remember what was the secret of the universe that he saw 5 seconds before. Too bad. That could have been cool.
So the three guys go walk in montmartre, where alex apparelntly knows everyone. They enter a coffeshop, and alex says two words to the barmain, who opens the upper floor just for them. Cool ! they have an entire floor just for them. And they are taking a coffee in a calm place. Alex takes a seringue out of his jacket, and makes somehitng weird with it, and finally he injects himslef something in his arm. Jack has no fucking idea what it is. It must be heroin. Whatever, he is too high to hink about it. But he understands this alex is a stange man.
They go ou of the coffeeshop, and alex says he met a girl who is looking for bikes. So he need us to steal bikes so he can seel them to her. Jack and his friend are too high to think, so they are on a hardcore LSD trip in Paris, trying to steal bikes for a guy they dont know (they never have stolen anything before). They do it, this is kind of crazy feelings. Alex is caught by a bike owner as he has just stolen it. He hands it back to the guy who doesnt know what to do, he sees Jack and his friend on already stolen bikes, with very strange look in their eyes looking at him, so he justs take his bike back and doesnt call the police or tries to fight or whatever he lets us go. Alex manages to steal another bike.
They drive to the "girl who wants bikes" building in paris, and alex seems to take some money.
Jack begins to be scared he could never return to his normal state, its been 12 hours since he took the trips and he damn fucking high. He sees insects everywher on the ground, he feels his heart is going to stop to beat. He smokes cigarettes who taste like evil diamond (very strange feeling because evil diamond s are somehitng he isnt even aware of). They finish their journey on the top of the butte monmartre. sunday morning. Sun is shinning, but coackroaches everywhere on the ground. THey go in a coffeeshop again, and Jack tries to vomit his trip in the toilets. He thinks that if he vomits, he will get back to normal. He tries and tries again. Perhaps for 10 minutes, perhaps 1 minutes, time is difficult to evaluate.All the people in the coffee must hear his noisy vomiting sounds. His friends tell him that it wont do anything. Ok.
Jack gos back with his friends, he is far higher than them. Alex says bye and tells Pascal to be carefull with jack. Jack feels like an embarassement. He doesnt like it.
Pascal and jack walk back to the car. Paris is full of people. Thats terrible. Jack wants to be in his bed, not in the middle of cars and noise and smoke and people looking at him. He doesnt remember what happened next.
Just that it was his first LSD experience, and he doesnt think he was very well prepared to what it was.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Please use paragraphs in future, its very difficult to read a large block of text.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 15-11-2012 at 22:57. Reason: post restored
Old 15-11-2012, 04:27
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from USA - Oregon
GeographyGeography is on the way upGeographyGeography is on the way upGeographyGeography is on the way up
Points: 437, Level: 3 Points: 437, Level: 3 Points: 437, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Well I didn’t think it was possible with the quality of most LSD I see these days, but it seems I finally achieved my lifelong goal of overdosing and flipping out.

It was a Friday afternoon and my trusty acid dealer arrived with the small squeeze-bottle vial. Usually she laughs hysterically at the number of hits I want to take, telling me I scare her. This time however, she just looked concerned and said “this is supposed to be really good stuff. Are you SURE you want to take 10?” At this I replied that I was 'so sure' and she proceeded to squeeze the drops onto my tongue.

1,2,3,4,5,6- ok swish around, then 7,8,9,10. It had a mild almost cold menthol/peppermint flavor, if those flavors were somehow a carbonated drink- with this sort of 'buzzy' quality in my mouth. With the usual hug and ‘have a good trip!,’ she left. I locked myself in my room and watched the end of this really strange zombie movie called ‘versus.’ The time was 1:50pm

The LSD came on stronger and faster than I had ever experienced. Usually I wait about an hour, wondering if I got ripped off. This time by the 25 minute mark things were seriously near the overwhelming point. The white walls became trillions of colors with a repeating pattern that looked like the symbol for a cold front over and over again.

I have only gotten sick on acid once before, but the intensity of this come up left me curled up in a ball on my bed with my face in the comforter, rolling around to try to stave off the nausea. I’m sure some out there know what I am talking about- its no normal nausea, it comes in strange rapid waves. What was initially an ecstatic mood at getting what seemed to be excellent acid turned into fear- this was coming on way too strong, way too fast. I remember rolling around on my bed looking at the different sized whirlpools swirling on the ceiling and wall and thinking “Just hold on, motherfucker!”

For some reason I kept conceptualizing the amount of time I had been waiting for this trip, and it seemed to be a very tangible amount of days which were cubes, bathed in this dreary sunset light and it made me feel unbearably depressed so I tried to banish it from my mind.

It was now about an hour in and things were much too intense. If you are like me you have always seen the classic old anti-drug ads and short films about LSD from the 1970's where the guys/girl's vision is overlaid with this trippy moving multicolored marbled liquid. The first times I took LSD I was disappointed because it wasn't anything like that. Turns out that particular depiction really isn't that much of an exaggeration. The trails were unbelievably long and different colors were no longer distinguishable from one another because color had become a kind of texture that was overlaid on each object (difficult to describe)

On my trip report notepad I wrote 'roaring shroom quiet.' I can't remember that much about exactly what I meant, but parts of it reminded me of the way that during a strong mushroom trip, you sometimes find yourself totally still and silently staring at a fencepost or tree or something as it moves, and there is this expansive, intense, shifting quiet. It was exactly like that very extreme silence ... except 10x as loud. At the time this somehow reminded me of the way a large tree intermittently blows around chaotically in high winds and then settles.

I looked at the underside of my hand and wrist and saw the veins scintillating and moving quickly like highways of the old-style loading bars on a computer, with the moving diagonal lines. I love visuals, but these visuals were literally too much and they were making me sick so I closed my eyes and saw this universe pattern with millions of all sized dots and stars of different day-glo colors expanding out at different rates as though I were flying through them. It was all intensely beautiful but I felt too sick to appreciate it. I stood up to make my way to the bathroom to try to speed up the inevitable and found my balance was insanely off. I stumbled and almost fell over, crawling over to my toilet and sitting cross-legged in front of it, cursing it for being so tall because this was the only position I could think of at the moment.

The visuals at this point were not as noticeable because I was looking around too fast to settle on something, and frankly was concerned with my survival more than the trip. I knew in the back of my head that no one has ever died from LSD itself, and so as long as I maintained some small measure of control and didn’t fling myself out a window or something I would be fine. It certainly didn’t feel that way though, I felt violently ill and my mind kept going back to how the current trip must compare to ergot poisoning.

I kept trying to put on music to calm myself but it seemed loud and like it would alert someone that something was wrong with me so I kept turning it up then down, the mouse making ridiculously long trails on my computer screen. None of my usually fully memorized favorite songs and album titles made any sense, as the words no longer had any accessible associations. I kept going in circles desperately trying to find something to put on to try and bring some good energy into my trip, all the while becoming more and more disoriented and frightened.

I kept picturing paramedics bursting in my room and shoving tubes down my nose, and my parents crying and standing over my hospital bedside. A part of me said “no, I’m not going to let that happen.”
Naturally my unstable window shades took this opportunity to come crashing off the wall knocking everything off my desk and making me trip and fall in the process.

Landing on my bed with low music playing, I laid there, trying to calm down and think what to do next to help myself. These strange sequences of action kept entering my head, like “ok turn down the music. Now lay on the ground. Ok now pull out phone. Now try to find headphones.” These very mundane actions helped me feel centered and not so totally freaked out. I fully expected either the police or EMTs to bust in my room any second. I kept thinking I was going to die, even knowing about the toxicity of LSD, and my mind kept flashing to what the last thing was I wanted to say to God to rationalize my short life. I stumbled to a notepad and started to write “mom-I love you” then crossed it out as it suddenly seemed completely random and trite. Was this really the last message I wanted to leave the world?

Instead I opted for printing in huge letters “HOLY SHIT” for some reason crossing the T at the bottom and making it look like an I. I was totally fucked up. Each object on my floor took on massive significance in what I thought to be the light of my last moments of life. Around this time I passed out on my bed for several hours when my crisis came to a pitch-

I shut my eyes and tried to narrow my experience to the smallest amount of stimuli possible, focusing on my breathing. This went on for quite a while and I experienced many strange thoughts and feelings/sights/sounds in those moments. Most memorable was this growing, almost deafening static noise that rose and fell like the ocean. As it got louder each time, my CEV became completely white and the strangest feeling that unfortunately I don't remember the details of now, came over me.

I guess I must have either fallen asleep or passed out because the next thing I remember was waking up around 6:00 pm, knowing the worst was over and thanking God and the spirits of the universe that I was alive and O.K. The trip was far from over, however, and the visuals were still going strongly. My walls were plastered with thousands of little amoeba shaped blobs each with numerous different bright colors contained within. I remember being stunned at the rainbows that seemed to form a halo around every object. By this time the sun had set, and turning on the lamps in my room sent cascades of crystalline light in all directions. With my totally ridiculous fear of dying past me, I was able to turn on my favorite music (A Japanese producer named Yasutaka Nakata) and enjoy the totally beautiful, ecstatic visuals that slowly died down, coming back briefly in waves until about 11 o’clock.

In retrospect, I never thought I would have an acid trip I wouldn’t be able to handle. Even though 10 hits is A LOT, I had done successive amounts over the past year to prepare myself, and I thought I was ready. You can not be ready for something like this, I realize now. I pride myself on my experience with psychedelics and voraciously read books, websites, anything I can about them and the experience we humans have with these substances. I was unprepared for the completely rapid and alien change my world went through in less than half an hour. I am mad at myself for freaking out, I contemplated calling 911 during the worst parts, and just imagining what could have happened had I done this sends shivers down my spine. A hospital is NOT where you want to ride out an acid trip.

Reading this back to myself, I think “Why couldn’t I have just calmed down and enjoyed it??” At the time, this was impossible. A part of me almost feels like I wasted 10 hits of great acid, but my trip was like a roaring freight train that gathered and gathered speed until I did the only thing I could- blacked out.

for a very interesting, and detailed trip report
Good experience report, thanks for sharing.
Damn girl you have a way with words, you've described such an intense experience so eloquently.

Last edited by GeographyGeography; 15-11-2012 at 06:13.
Old 17-02-2013, 07:26
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from USA - Oregon
GeographyGeography is on the way upGeographyGeography is on the way upGeographyGeography is on the way up
Points: 437, Level: 3 Points: 437, Level: 3 Points: 437, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Sorry for hogging the thread, but I want to share two previous experiences with high doses of LSD that occurred before the previous trip.

The first experience was with 8 hits on sweet tarts that I watched my dealer drop onto the tarts in a dark closet. Later that night, I took the tarts and put them all in my mouth at once, hurriedly chewing them into a sweet paste that I evenly distributed onto my gums, top and underside of tongue, and wherever else it would go. Letting the paste sit in my mouth for nearly 30 minutes, it had finally disintegrated to the point where I felt swallowing it was in order. About 30 minutes later I began to get excitingly strong alerts in my body but also in my thinking.

My awareness of my limbs and torso in space suddenly felt much less 'predictable' is the only way I can think to put it. Almost like when you are coming up on MDMA, except that your thoughts becomes distinctly silly and hilariously nonsensical if you let your mind wander. The alerts became impossible to ignore, and so I threw off my clothes, went into my bathroom, and poured myself a hot bath, which at the time sounded like a positively fantastic thing to do. I rather uninhibitedly threw coveted stashes of bath-products and 'bath-bombs' into my bath, deciding this was going to be the most incredible bath ever.

The 'gourmet' flavors of the relative ingredients in the bath products smelled simply exhilarating- sharply fragrant notes of pine, sage and lavender aged to encompassing ochre tones. understated hints of lemon-grass with almost a melody of eucalyptus and fragrant kakyuu blossoms. It smelled like the greatest bath in my entire life, and as I blissfully slipped into the hot water, cloudy with redolent herbal infusions, I became unusually aware of the bathwater as an extension of my movements. Soaking in the water and inhaling the fresh smells carried on the warm fog quickly filling the bathroom, visibility went down to a few feet and the insular feel was wonderful. I was a child again, and there was a lightness to my whims- I wanted to play with the water as I once did.

Slipping down deeper into the pinkish and greenish water, I kept only my eyes above water and looked up to notice the repeating patterns of rose, moss green, and mahogany flecks that repeated in the large marble tiles were shifting and moving, each 'storm system' of colors moving across the grout borders into the next tile. I watched, mesmerized.

Eventually my body stimulation was too much and I decided to get out of the bath. Toweling myself dry (a very mdma like experience) getting lost in/simply admiring the complex forms the towel made as it folded at random, sliding by my face and creating divertingly beautiful architectural forms. On a whim I tried pressing scrunched up portions of towels onto my foggy bathroom mirror, and the shapes and forms that emerged were strikingly beautiful and detailed. Almost as if they were 2 dimensional outlines of a 4th dimensional image. A vivid daydream occurred to me quickly- I was a famous artist in a new york gallery, pressing scrunched up towels into paint and onto a canvas. My imaginary art contemporaries swooned.

Getting cold, I decided to finish up drying off and head to my room, which is dominated by two sets of 60x60 glass windows facing south and west, and a thunderstorm was rolling in. Turning off all the lights and putting on some comfy pajamas, I snuggled up on my bed and watched the lightning. The rain speckling the windows, building up on the surface until a tiny stream was channeled and flowed to the bottom. Suddenly this seemed a poignant microcosm of the static buildup in clouds resulting in streams of electricity flowing down the least path of resistance, just like the tiny window streams.

After musing on this for a bit, I decided to get onto my computer, dim the screen down as far as I could, and watch some random youtube videos. Being in a jazz phase, I was watching videos of Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan. The vibrance and energy of these young performers just beginning to make it big touched me and made me dance. I noticed that the menus at the top of my computer looked like words jumbled up from being overlapped onto one another. I couldn't read a thing. This actually kinda freaked me out, so I didn't pay attention to it.

Watching a rendition of "Send me to the 'lectric chair" by Dinah Washington, I began to realize that I was seeing pixelated, shifting devil horns on her forehead. This was pretty cool as it was my first strong LSD visual ever and I was psyched. Later, watching a technicolor rendition of 'My Funny Valentine' by an older and somewhat decrepit Ella Fitzgerald, the grotesquely inappropriate colors of the stage lighting, coupled with Fitzgerald's very much misapplied-looking make up and WAY over the top performance (much strange grunting) put me into hysterical fits of laughter. I am in no way racist and Ella Fitzgerald is a legend by all accounts, but the way she looked under the garish can-lights coupled with her heavy lipstick and bizarre noises made her resemble an orangutang shrieking lazily and randomly on a tiny stool with crowds of people screaming for more. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. The whole thing was truly absurd looking and an extremely strange but archetypal LSD moment in my mind.

Unfortunately this trip was a while ago and so much has faded. I was unable to really go to bed, and so enjoyed the beautiful subtle light changes and patterning as the sun rose.

My Second Trip, 10 hits

Having acquired 10 hits, I planned to save them until later since that night I had a party I wanted to go to. When I got there people were mostly just sitting on the couch watching TV and so I said fuck it, Im dropping this shit. After about an hour the weird vibes (real or imagined) in the house got to be too chill for how I was feeling. Like an utter idiot, I decided to get in my car and drive to god knows where. On the way the street lane markers began to merge with the reflections of the medians, and I very nearly drove right onto the median. I easily could have crashed, been arrested, or died. Please don't be an irresponsible dumbass like me that night and drive fucked up. Don't be flippant with your life and please try not to let your death be something anti-drug warriors get to cluck over...but I digress

Finally I became too alarmed at driving and pulled into the parking lot of a CVS, in a out of the way corner surrounded on all sides with high bushes blocking it from the rest of the road. Sitting there to myself trying to identify what I was feeling, I looked up through the bushes to this intersection where the surrounding trees were beginning to encroach on the signals. At this point I don't remember if the wind was actually blowing around, or if it was just the LSD, but I remember the trees and plants around the lights waving gently and moving from side to side as if they were underwater and at the mercy of currents that were moving back and forth- like seaweed moving with the waves.

The yellow light illuminating the trees on the right dimmed and suddenly the red light on the oppositie side of the signal illuminated a new arrangement of creeping branches that had been previously shrouded in darkness. This visual scene coupled with a particular part of a Tobacco song called "Street Trash," which was playing over my car stereo- gave me uncontrollable goose bumps at the weirdly uncanny, but amazing and beautiful, underwater intersection. The 'dirty' side of LSD's perceptual changes were epitomized in the garish cycling red and yellow light, and in that moment of upsetting contrast with the moving undersea foliage, it made an impression on me that I will never forget. Thinking on it later, it was almost like the atmosphere of the unusually strange Spongebob Squarepants episode called 'Rock Bottom' (I used to babysit) Anyway- that's most of that trip I remember.

12 hits with xanax
A few months later, I got about 12 hits and stupidly asked the dealer to drop the liquid hits into a small vial. I am assuming they degraded significantly, but also took several extended-release xanax halfway into it so undoubtedly it killed the trip. The only good things I saw was when I was sitting on this marble-top counter in this kitchen, and I looked down and the different colors speckled throughout the marble began to rotate and scintillate into and out of eachother in spirals. The next was when I went into the pool area of my building which is built so that it is outside but underground, and the building curves in a U shape around this central open area in the basement. Looking up at the side of the building from the bottom, I began to see the different colors of some bricks floating out of their rectangular boundaries and into other bricks, making the whole wall flow slowly upwards. It was a very beautiful effect. Unfortunately that was the last I got of that trip.

a beautiful description of some incredible trips. very well written, and enjoyable to read.

Last edited by GeographyGeography; 26-06-2013 at 23:06.
Old 17-02-2013, 10:58
Titanium Member

Female from Earth
Shanthi is on the way upShanthi is on the way upShanthi is on the way up
Points: 346, Level: 2 Points: 346, Level: 2 Points: 346, Level: 2
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

Hello everyone!

I see most reports are trippy fun but mine is a little heavy and I apologise. But it was very positive and I owe many of my current beliefs and qualities to that particular LSD experience.

The very first time I did chemical drugs was all alone, in an unknown town and most importantly for the purposes of just letting go of life. Id attempted suicide twice prior to this and had just wrapped up a very long painful divorce. So it was in this state that Id taken two blotters and was standing right in front of the large speakers in a very big rave party wondering what the hell is happening to me. I could feel my whole body tremble and I had been sweating so much that my T-shirt was dripping even though I hadnt moved from one spot. It was overwhelming to say the least.

It was at such a crazy moment that I see my ex-husband approaching me from a distance. I panic. In my head I am thinking, 'God, he will now know that I am under some influence after all those years of struggle to get him off alcohol and drugs! He will know I travelled alone, he will know I tried to move on...' This was my regular naive abused helpless self thinking.

But the next moment all my buried fury took over and the thought in my head changed to, 'This man dumped me simply because I tried to get him to quit drinking. He lived 5 kms away and didnt bother to return my calls or visit me despite all the begging I did (Yes I used to plead with him to not leave me, I still cant forgive myself for that). He didnt care to see if I was alive or dead when I tried to kill myself and now after its all over mentally and legally, he sees me in a holiday destination (where of course he has come to have fun), can most definitely see the heavy influence Im under and yet instead of feeling guilty about having introduced me to the world of drugs, he has the audacity to stare at me and give me that oh-so-your-having-fun-without-me look.'

This was the moment LSD redeemed me - No longer did I want to die or hide. I didnt feel ashamed or ugly. I didnt feel let down or weak. Suddenly I felt thirsty for revenge. I felt angry, bold, purposeful and I danced. Never before or after that day have I danced like that - stomping the ground, raising dust, making wild hand movements. People around me were a little scared for me - they offered me water, asked me to sit down, smiled, tried to talk to me etc. But I was relentless - I danced almost non stop for 72 hours topping up with blotters and drops of acid, microdots, cocaine and mdma.

After that incident I was a changed person. I am everything I wanted to be deep down but never had even realised till then. From a very timid average quiet girl to an agressive, competitive, proud woman, Ive come a long way and LSD did it for me. No visuals but I looked very deep inside.

A beautiful experience, thank you so much for sharing
Old 21-03-2013, 20:45
Silver Member

Male from United States
DennisO'Bell is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Re: What did you see on LSD?

A man tripped on LSD a week ago, today. He decided that sharing his experience would be a good idea, and so here it is:

He wished to preface this account of his trip by saying that he's a young adult man (18, in fact), just shy of six feet tall and weighing in at about 150 pounds. He's pretty well acquainted with psychedelics; he'd go as far as to say that they're his DOC.

He purchased the acid (two tabs) from a good friend and long-time connection of his, and was excited since it's kind of a rare commodity where he lives. This batch was different than any he'd gotten before; instead of each tab representing a part of a larger picture, each tab had its own-- rather plain, I daresay-- picture on it.

After purchasing it and making his way home, at approximately 9 PM, he succumbed to temptation and dropped both of them, although he'd promised himself that he'd wait until Friday (but you know how druggies are).

About a half-hour later, he started visually hallucinating much more powerfully than he suspected he would (these tabs were much more potent than the usual fare in his part of the world). He noticed a peculiar, distinctly yellow "glowing" of the "outlines" of things around his bedroom. When he closed his eyes, everything left an impression quite like the impression a bright light leaves on your vision after one looks directly at it (I always called it a "ghost light," but I have no idea if anyone else does).

He decided to get up and smoke a bowl. Upon doing so, he passed the clock and noticed that it was about quarter to ten. He was now seeing fractals and the Norwegian wood on his far wall was flowing like a river. He was mesmerized by it for a second, and was caught up with the tracers that he saw when he moved his hand in front of his eyes.

At roughly ten o'clock, he went downstairs to use the bathroom. He saw that his pupils had consumed essentially his entire eyes, and that he was very sensitive to light. He left the bathroom, and started seeing fractals and geometric patterns with his eyes open. Outside the bathroom, in the kitchen, his father was standing around, and began a conversation. The man doesn't quite remember what the conversation entailed, but only that it ended with both of them smiling and saying, "Well, that's it!" (or something similar), and smiling.

He ventured back upstairs and smoked another bowl, really enjoying how the smoke looked coming out of his mouth, through his fan, and out through the window screen. He lurched unevenly to his bed and collapsed, and that's when things got really, really weird.

He stared up at his ceiling in the dark, with Pink Floyd's Meddle playing on his MP3 player. At some point, he lost awareness of the room, of the bed, and of his body. All he felt was the music, and all he saw was amazing, if a little disturbing.

Before him, he saw thousands upon thousands of humanoid creatures, moving in reptilian fashion in extremely close-quarters. They were clad in white, hooded robes, and in place of their faces they had punctuation.

Seriously.

The man's unsure exactly how to describe what happened next, except that it was absolute, bat-piss lunacy. The punctuation on the faces of the creatures changed rapidly from exclamation points to question marks to other symbols which the man isn't entirely certain exist, but that he understood as punctuation. Each of those marks symbolized a base feeling, a very essential precursor to emotion (as quarks are to atoms).

He realized that these creatures, which so heavily impacted his feelings that night, and which acted so bizarrely (and, at the time, he thought perversely), were two important things:

1.) They were the embodiment of infinity. What this means in practical terms has mostly been forgotten, but he hypothesizes that their closest thing to an actual, physical manifestation is in division by zero, and other "invalid" mathematical operations (which struck him as incredibly bizarre when he came back to reality, since he's neither mathematically inclined nor spiritual in any way).

2.) They control us all. They're all of us, too. What that means, he has absolutely no idea since reaching baseline again.

After Meddle had ended, that particularly intense vision subsided, and the rest of the night was spent stoned, sleepless, and with the same fractals, glowing, tracers, and geometric patterns as before the album had warped him to whatever plane of reality he was on. It was a time of deep introspection which mostly left him in the morning.

The bottom line is that it was a fabulous experience, and the man would strongly recommend LSD to anyone yet uninitiated.

Great experience report!
Old 26-03-2013, 23:34

Male from United States
the frontier is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Hi all, some seriously phenomenal stories in this thread! Love especially the last two stories shared by GeographyGeography, and the punctuation-headed reptile people shared by Dennis!

Would like to share some anecdotes from the first time I took LSD alone (and second time ever taking it). I basically wandered around my apartment, having the time of my life on a sunny April day. A friend of mine had curated a 7-hour music playlist for this exact purpose, which I gleefully used for the day.

They are written as "notes to self," some during the experience, others recollected shortly thereafter. Originally they were intended to jog my memory later on, as it was an experience I dearly wanted to remember. But my friends have encouraged me to share my stories online, so I'll start with this one!

I look in the mirror, in awe at the living being before me.

How astounding that this miraculous machine is at your command, I think. What a god you are, to have these vast legions of cells bowing before you, running around to take care of your every need. Your immune system, digestive tract – all armies of individual creatures, organized to sustain you, to be you. These cells work endlessly to keep you alive and well. They live to satisfy your every whim.

And they are all directed by a single central intelligence, your mind, itself a collection of minions, a committee of neurons emoting and voting along axons and across synapses. This vast democracy is somehow, mysteriously, cohesive! From multitudes emerges a singular identity, or at least the illusion of one. One entity governing the nation of cells that we call the body.

From these roots, consciousness arises. From these roots, you arise.

Ineffable
as in a
dream, bursting
with poetic
moments for which
upon waking you
have no words to describe

Identity: Being whole while being one part of a whole. A complete and self-directed being, yet only a speck in the cosmic ocean.

You have to claim this area of the universe. These reaches, where your word is law and your whims become reality, where any idea can be made real, are all yours. But there are boundaries to this territory.

Be comfortable with saying back to the universe, “This is me, this is my realm, this is my identity. This is the part of you that is me.

“I am a part of the whole, one of many interconnected beings, and I am comfortable with the part that I am. This is my experience of the universe and I am satisfied with it.”

This is what it means to be mature, to be self-directed, to be me.

In the kitchen I am enthralled with the dirty linoleum of the floor. I cup my hands around my eyes to look at the floor to separate and examine it, to cut it off from the context of the world.

The linoleum morphs before my eyes. It's like looking into a snow globe with my hands around it, except the place inside is real. It’s a little stage, a miniature world before me.

I look down into a courtyard, at a girl in a green dress who is smaller than my thumb. She calls hello, looking around her. I know intuitively that I am invisible to her, as God is to us. She is calling out to a deity she cannot see—to me! I feel like Gulliver looking down on the Lilliputians.

She looks up into the sky, sensing me though she cannot see me. The cobbles under her feet move around in tryptamine swirls. The courtyard walls, my palms and fingers, tremble with manic energy. But while the courtyard shifts around her, the girl in the green dress remains stable, even tranquil. She seems to accept her fate as a temporary diversion, a figment of my fevered imagination. She will perish in moments, but remains carefree. How can she not be shaken by her immanent mortality? I might ask the same of myself.

And then the vision is over. She fades away, spinning into the linoleum, bright green giving way to drab browns.

The red EXPLOSIVES sign in my living room, a souvenir from an adventure through an abandoned warehouse years ago, becomes a more brilliant, deeper shade of scarlet that bleeds onto the walls around it. The doorframe wobbles beneath it, allowing, it seems, a glimpse into the true nature of the world’s flexible structure. What lies beneath the surface? This house of cards that we normally perceive as people and places, bricks and mortar, begins to seem like a precarious, cleverly maintained illusion. How fragile reality is; it tumbles down at the insistence of a tiny molecule swimming in my astounded brain.

I am on all fours in my bedroom. On the tips of the aquamarine carpet fibers I can see a hundred little bubbles, like beads of dew. In each I see a reflection of myself, smiling – but in the reflection I am not alone. As I look in, I can see myself along with my parents' faces smiling back out, as though they are sitting right beside me. When I move my head back and forth, the reflections follow in a realistic way, as though my carpet really is dotted with reflective dewdrops. The illusion is complete; their smiles are so endearing that I can even feel their presence there next to me. They are living ghosts – ethereal, conjured by nothing more than my love for them, and yet completely real to me.

The whole time, I can’t help but laugh at the impossibility of the situation. How can I feel such a strong connection with people who aren’t even here? It’s not the power of psychedelics that awes me, though. It’s the power of the human mind. Through some secret neurological alchemy, it is able to transform the raw stuff of emotions and memories into nuanced facsimiles or real people.

great first post! a mind like that will take you very far
Old 30-03-2013, 00:15

22 y/o Male from United States
sketchmasta should review received reputation comments.
Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

My experience was pretty mild compared to everyone else's on here. Mostly because I only did it once and it was a fairly low dose. I don't really have reliable sources for stuff like acid so I don't really trust buying it from just anybody. I remember having 1.5 hits on a sour patch kid at the beginning of my day and basically just chilled with some friends at my apartment. The one thing I did really like about it was how interesting everything around me was, the high was much more pleasurable than any mushrooms I had done in the past. I could actually coherently interact with my friends as with high doses of shrooms just makes me not want to speak at all lol. I remember watching a movie called "Let Me In" and its not that great of movie but it was just so damn interesting! I didn't want it to end really. Occasionally throughout the day me and my bud would go out on our porch and smoke a cigarette which is a perfect thing to have while on hallucinogens in my opinion. I also remember the outdoors being very colorful and pronounced, trees were standing out and I wondered how they were created and just simple little things like that. It wasn't too crazy but I did like it but I probably wont do it ever again. Did way too many shrooms in high school and it felt like it affected my brain permanently from over doing it to much.

Please utilize paragraphs, and insert line breaks between them for better readability. With that little bit of extra effort, this would have been positive rep. ;)
Very accurate and "user-friendly" description of a low-dose LSD trip
Old 30-04-2013, 13:21
Silver Member

Male from United States
typical_mundane_alias is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchmasta View Post
My experience was pretty mild compared to everyone else's on here. Mostly because I only did it once and it was a fairly low dose. I don't really have reliable sources for stuff like acid so I don't really trust buying it from just anybody. I remember having 1.5 hits on a sour patch kid at the beginning of my day and basically just chilled with some friends at my apartment. The one thing I did really like about it was how interesting everything around me was, the high was much more pleasurable than any mushrooms I had done in the past. I could actually coherently interact with my friends as with high doses of shrooms just makes me not want to speak at all lol. I remember watching a movie called "Let Me In" and its not that great of movie but it was just so damn interesting! I didn't want it to end really. Occasionally throughout the day me and my bud would go out on our porch and smoke a cigarette which is a perfect thing to have while on hallucinogens in my opinion. I also remember the outdoors being very colorful and pronounced, trees were standing out and I wondered how they were created and just simple little things like that. It wasn't too crazy but I did like it but I probably wont do it ever again. Did way too many shrooms in high school and it felt like it affected my brain permanently from over doing it to much.
Despite your aversion to paragraphs, I feel this is a damn good description of a low-dose acid trip. While I've never done LSD myself, my good friend Will has done it a few times and reports nearly identical experiences on low doses. The visuals, apparently, weren't particularly intense, but they were there (especially when he wasn't focusing on anything specific). More distinct was the way even the most mundane object/event seemed fascinating. Will agreed when a mutual friend summed it up by proclaiming that "acid [at low doses] makes waiting fun" while they were waiting for night to fall at a music festival.

On the whole, Will thought it was great, and he really liked the subtlety of the trip (at least at low doses). He said he could think clearly and was never so overcome with emotion or euphoria that he was unable to think or speak clearly (which he often experienced with mushrooms).

Thanks sketchmasta

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After talking with Will, he feels it is incredibly important to emphasize that these experiences pertain only to low-dose administration, and that LSD at higher doses is a different beast entirely!

Last edited by typical_mundane_alias; 30-04-2013 at 13:44.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:04
Silver Member

Male from United States
synester is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1

Date: 4/26/2013

Time: 14-18 hours

Place: My house, all alone.

Male, 164 pounds

Dose: 1 small blotter that looks as if it came off of an intricate design, the blotter has an eye on it.

6:45. I'd been planning for this moment all week, I napped for an hour and meditated for 15 minutes or so. I was ready, I took the hit with good vibes, as this was my first time. I decided to keep it under my tongue for about 15 minutes before swallowing, this deemed a good choice as it contributed to the intense come up I experienced.

7:05 pm: I'd noticed a quite bitter taste from the blotter, and of course, resulting in anxiety for an individual like me. Thoughts piled in at the back of my head that this may be a different trip. However, my tongue did not get numb, and the bitter taste was not very distinct. I figured it may be the blotter. I swallowed it at this moment.

7:35 pm: My thoughts are racing, I am quite confused. My anxiety is out the roof right about now in what to expect. I felt very queezy, it felt as if my stomach did not settle right with the hit. I'd eaten a foot long sandwich around 12 pm. I'd planned for this trip, and even if it was artificial, I was ready to absorb all the information possible. Synthetic drugs and research chemicals do not present meaningless experiences. I began to think back at my past intense mushroom experiences, noticing the very present skin flushing.

7:50: I am at a +++ right about now, and I can not describe or really recall everything that was happening at this time. I began to have an intense full body purge at about 7:45 and it consisted of all excretion of sweat and all else, quite a petrifying experience but I felt absolutely great afterwards. I am trying to level my head out, my pupils are dilated almost to the point of no color on my eye and my thoughts are racing. It felt like a very intense 2.5-3.5g mushroom come up. I threw up the blotter that I had absorbed about an hour or so after I kept it under my tongue and swallowed it.

8:30: The bodily purge is about over, thankfully. After I got off of the toilet I rushed back to my room, though it felt like forever. Every step was like ten steps, and I was quite lethargic yet stimulated at the same time. It was a strange feeling. It was like a very intense mushroom trip with a stimulating body high edge. I noticed my mushroom flashbacks and realized that I was in for a positive trip, and not to worry about a single thing.

8:45 Waves of euphoria equivalent to repetitive orgasms came over me, I was marveling at the existence of this powerful energy. Every time I'd close my eyes I'd see wonderful CEV's. unlike any I've seen before. Now even with some potent mushrooms, it takes a lot to me to get powerful visuals. This was throwing me right into hyperspace, and I didn't even know it! I saw minor kaleidoscope visuals with slight color whenever I closed my eyes, and light was shifting around my vision. What a wonderful come up.

9:30 My friend decided to stop by with his significant other, and we match a couple bowls of bud. We both had some very nicely grown herbs and it was pretty nice, I was trying to explain them what I had experienced but I was baffling. I couldn't explain my feelings so why bother? I just acted as if I was okay and they asked me to roll a joint for them since I had a roller and papers, and I thought in my head, why is this guy asking someone on acid to roll a joint? I didn't know, but I did it anyway. We smoked another bowl and he left. I was still quite very high, still peaking. My vision was very hazey still and the walls were wavey and very vivid. Everything was fluent, alive, and colorful. I was really enjoying this.

12:00 I had some small visions and maybe even came close to a breakthrough with that powerful purge, but the powerful effects were now being amplified by the home made hashish. It was quite potent I thought, and it burned evenly with my herb. The effects were indescribable, the pulsations of positive energy were still coming over me. It was so nice. I could hardly notice the stoney effect, rather mostly noticed the THC effecting my already psychedelic behavior. I loved bringing back the peak visuals, it was so entertaining.

2:40 Three girls showed up that my brother had brought over. I'd met a couple of them before and they lived in the area. Apparently they got the same Lucy from same guy that I trusted (he was informed on RC's and was quite loud about this being the real thing) and it had only been an hour or so. My brother never experienced psychedelics and it was wonderful seeing him on the same acid tripping balls, coming to introspection. He is normally so close minded. I noticed all the girls talked how I did when I was sober, so it made me laugh. One of the girls handed me a hit off of the same sheet I'd taken earlier, and I took it. She said "Smoke me out?" so I did happily. I smoked the rest of my 4/20 hash and shake with them and they loved it, they were tripping very hard. It made me so happy to be in this time at this place experiencing this, and it was incredible I thought that this was happening.

3:45 I notice that all the bud has piled on with the lethargic come down of the acid, and it has me experiencing a veryy trippy slow-mo kind of visual buzz. It was quite euphoric but interesting at the same time. I was smoking like a chimney with these girls, because for some reason, I just felt so happy to see them. I smoked so much that night I just felt like I couldn't smoke too much. I smoked over 2 grams myself and more with the girls out of the waterpipe. The indica was really hitting me, and it had me on a codeine like trip and I loved it. I still felt the acid hyperspace for sure, and I knew this was the real thing because it still had me stimulated. What a wonderful drug, I thought. It's almost as if this was supposed to happen the first time I experienced this teacher.

6:00 I smoked the last bowl with the girls and said goodbye, gave hugs and they drove home. (DON'T DRIVE tripping, EVER. The designated driver had taken 2 hits 10 HOURS earlier and she was on antidepressants and hardly had effects! Do not ever take the selfish risk of drinking/tripping and driving!) I still felt the intense euphoria of the comedown and it was awesome. I took an etizolam (1mg) an hour or so earlier, and honestly it did not do much to help my sleep.
I was able to get about 6 hours of sleep or so before being awaken just by my parents talking downstairs.

*SUMMARY*
It was such a majestic experience, and I was glad I was able to meet Lucy on such a night. I knew I could trust my friend, as he said this was a double dropped hit. He said it was anywhere from 80-150 "mics". It really blew me out of this world, and I could only compare it to my 3.5-6g mushie trips. Most parts of my peak experience I am still trying to recall and gather back information on, because the flashbacks were so intense.
I posted under "First time user, some suggestions?" the same day before taking this, the link can be found here: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=210451

What a lovely psychedelic. While I must admit, mushrooms are still my favorite, this definitely comes second. Two hits or maybe even 1 1/2 would have been a breakthrough, and I don't know if I could have been able to comprehend it. I usually start on the lower end of the doses before moving up with psychedelics, just so I can remember and analyze past trips. When I woke up at 12 PM the next day, my pupils were still very dilated for a couple hours. I felt the after- "glow" for about a week and I still get small visual effects when I smoke my daily bowls. It's had a very positive impact on my life and I am so grateful I was able to come in contact with an entity as great as Lucy at such wonderful circumstances.
But please, be aware, when buying from any friend or dealer, you could be buying any sort of RC or drug. I am almost positively sure that this was the real thing because my friend said his guy always had it tested, and my experience seems to reflect what I've read. By Lucy I mean LSD/sunshine, of course, and I don't mean any confusion here.
Take precaution with this wonderful teacher, you will feel her awful hang over/comedown effects for a day or two afterwards! It was quite physical. The perpetual thought loop was also very powerful.

Well written & detailed report with a nice bit of HR thrown in too!
I do love a good trip report... Structured, descriptive, and also includes the bad with the good
Old 02-10-2013, 18:20
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Belgium
Cannabisonly is learning how to become a psychonaut.

The skinny glass-wearing guy from Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas once told me about his first LSD experience, with 1 tab

Here is what he told me:

"

"It is like your brain is a space-ship, and you try to control it to go on planet Earth but it always drifts to another planet"

Firstly, I would like to say sorry for the lack of respectable time-line, this trip was my first one with the substance and as it was so mind-blowing I could not write clear notes during the trip.
Thus it also might be an incomplete TR, unfortunately

What I remember:

21:30 = I put the tab under my tongue, it doesn't want to stay there and constantly go somewhere else in my mouth. I'm concerned about this so I place the tab under my inferior lip
21:45 = Tired of trying to hold it on any longer I swallow the tab

Then I can't tell you the exact time, but about only 30 minutes after having swallowed the tab, the trip begin to take form. The first thing I feel is a fever-like body temperature and an anxiety, and I start to get anxious that I'm anxious.

I try to calm down, and miraculously I eventually manage to do so around 23:00
The trip is truly starting now. Feels like my room is empty, feels like the floor is not solid at all and that I could fall beneath my living room at any moment.

(Around 11 PM) :

Then starts a hilarious nonsensical discussion with my trip partner, some kind of telepathy laced with an orgy of laugh start to set in, while at the same time, a subtle but present anxiety is always on the background

Then we go to the night-shop to go buy some soft drinks, and I say hello to everyone as if I knew them, they either look at me with disgust, surprise or they ignore me completely.
Few seconds afterwards I realize how stupid I am to act so, and just go buy my drinks

When we come back to my home with the soft drinks, I remember it took me about 2 hours to finish a 0,5 L bottle of that drink while it normally takes me 10 minutes if I am not too much distracted, or 30 minutes at most if I'm really doing something interesting meanwhile.
But that took me so much time, and because I was distracted by everything in my surroundings, our laughter-orgy, my cat, the music, the guy whose I was talking to on Skype, my tripled window, my trippy wardrobe, the food etc.
I could be lost in my cellphone for hours, and be content with that really.

I also looked into the mirror, to see what's going on about it. When I looked into the mirror I noticed ever little defaults my face had, and was watching myself in the mirror with utter disgust as various knobs and verrucas were appearing on my face. I got back to my living room (the mirror is between my living and my sleeping room) and didn't think about it anymore, it didn't influenced my trip as I didn't take it that seriously

(Around 4 AM) :

Later in the night, when I felt the effects decreased I listened to the music (PsyTrance playlist on YouTube) more closely, with my new-bought good-quality headphones.
Smoking 2 joints was also part of the approaching come-down phase of the trip.
Together, the Cannabis, the LSD and the music were so awesome and I suddenly remember that I wanted to get CEV's and forget a little bit the tiny OEV's I had for a while.

So I closed my eyes, and felt my breath so warm and full of life, like never before.
I entered a peaceful semi-trance state, under my blanket, eyes still closed, headphones always on my ears.

There was all kind of subtle colors and patterns on my right and left "closed-eyed sight" and in the middle some kind of circle divided in about 10 limbs.
Then my closed-eyes view zoomed in the center of the limbed circle and my sight got inside that circle.
That stuff happened a lot of times, repeatedly, but there was one time where it was more interesting:

So it zoomed-in and "I" entered" inside that "circle" like before but then I saw a dark grotto.
Further in, the grotto wasn't dark anymore but there was the light of the sun, a river and some kind of lunch table and benches in the middle of that area of the grotto.

All those entering inside the "circles" always happened fast, and lasted about 10-20 seconds each time.

(Around 6 AM) :

At the end of my trip I got in my sleeping room, then in my bed, shut the light off and the OEV were somehow mixing with CEV on my room, because it was dark. I probably would've got a hard time reach my door if I had to, but I quickly fell asleep, breathing the last bits of my most psychedelic experience ever until this day.

(Today) :

I feel more clear-minded than ever, more introspective and open-minded

I am, when sober and more noticeably when on weed, someone very easily distracted and indecisive.
There was some kind of extreme chaos while tripping, where I was distracted and indecisive like I've never been before, my already indecisive and easily distracted personality was multiplied by 20.
And today, as a result, I feel way more decisive and concentrated then I've ever been before.

My body and my mind are kind of tired but it really doesn't bother me since it's not to an extreme level.

Do you think it was actual LSD? Or a DOx or an Nbome?"

Last edited by Cannabisonly; 10-10-2013 at 19:08.
Old 16-07-2014, 12:50

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Albi.Lane is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Hi all. I have read the most recent TRs on this read and tbh I should probably do a few drafts first. I was just going to go on ahead and write my experience starting with set, dose, setting etc. after looking at how well presented the TRs are on this thread I should probably do a draft first. I am new to writing up experiences. I am fairly experienced with the most renowned substances but it wasnt until recently I had the 'Holy Grail' Lsd experience, from 1 150mcg tab each (me and a freind, expecting a mild and familiar light trip)

Would my experience be welcomed here?
(newbie)

Share this on:

Tags
bad trip experience reports, cannabis, experience report, lsd experiences, lsd-25, lysergic acid diethylamide, mental effects of psychedelics, mushrooms, psychedelics, shroom, shrooms, spiritual experiences, tripping