Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Dissociative RC's
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Dissociative RC's Methoxetamine, 3-Meo-PCP, 4-Meo-PCP, 5-Meo-PCP

Old 10-04-2012, 04:49
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,448, Level: 8 Points: 3,448, Level: 8 Points: 3,448, Level: 8
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Methoxetamine dosing methods: one big one or a few small ones?

For someone seeking the strongest overall effect and shortest overall duration, what seems to be the best method for insufflation or sublingual testing? There aren't any good resources referring to the methods that people use to achieve the best feeling high overall, so I was curious if anyone had a sure fire opinion on this that they wouldn't mind dispensing.

I am looking for, what is in general, the strongest effect. I also welcome longest-lasting opinions too even though that isn't my concern overall. I need you to list methods as well.

For me, it seems I am stuck in a rut with 50mg insufflated and 30mg sublingual. That seems to be my "best bet" for a good damn night, but like I said, it is a rut and I am wanting to shake things up a bit.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:02
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
bluestar is on the way upbluestar is on the way upbluestar is on the way up
Points: 403, Level: 3 Points: 403, Level: 3 Points: 403, Level: 3
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%
Re: Methoxetamine dosing methods: one big one or a few small ones?

Interesting topic.

If I wanted the shortest duration then it seems like I would do one big dose all at once (spread over whatever routes of administration happen to be preferable.)

But if I wanted to balance duration vs. intensity of effects... Well I would try to time it out so as to overlap the peak effects of the first dose with the come-up of the 2nd dose. Then as the 1st dose kind of plateaus I'd hopefully be peaking on the 2nd dose. I haven't done MXE in a while but it used to take me roughly 2 hours (maybe a bit more) to hit the peak. So 45 minutes or 1 hour before peaking I would be sure to have dosed a 2nd time. In this way, you get the feeling of 2 huge waves hitting you during the trip.

An alternative leisure route I used to follow was to maximize the "floaty" feeling of MXE for as long as possible and end with a bang:
1. Insufflate a small line (5-15 mg depending on tolerance) every fifteen minutes until "adequately dissociated".
2. To determine adequate level of dissociation, I'd do a test to see how many push-ups I could perform. If I felt any pain in my arms, I would go back and do two lines or so. Do push-up test again, if I have to stop for anything less than muscle exhaustion then I would have to do another line.
3. Measure out a moderate/large size dose (40-60 mg maybe, it's pretty subjective and based on tolerance) and administer it sublingually.
4. M-hole. Haha, I would just love the feeling of thinking I was really messed up and then letting the big sublingual dose hit all at once in comparison to the gentle come-up of small intranasal bumps. It would be a "you ain't seen nothing yet" kind of moment.

As far as dosing methods go, I think inducing dry mouth (from smoking cannabis or synthetic variants) and then administering MXE sublingually worked the best for me. There would hardly be any saliva to wash away the chemical and it allowed for uninterrupted absorption for as long as I could keep my tongue steady. It would be a heap of MXE resting on the lightly moistened surface of the tongue/mouth. Ahh, sublime. By far I did the majority of my MXE intranasally but that was probably because I developed some odd nose-drug fetish early on. There was something about the inhalation, slight twinge of discomfort, then the rush as I tilted my head back and let the dopamine surge happen. Overall I think sublingual dosing is a tad more effective.

Rectal dosing was something I played with for a while but was never altogether impressed given how much work it took to prepare the implements and how hard it would be to redose.
Old 10-04-2012, 17:04
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,448, Level: 8 Points: 3,448, Level: 8 Points: 3,448, Level: 8
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: Methoxetamine dosing methods: one big one or a few small ones?

I figured it would be something since MXE acts like a different sort of beast in terms of overall dosing, amounts, and strength profiles. It is strong, regardless, of your amount or administration method it seems. It is just what plane of "strong" do you choose to venture to. The effects seem to be different too. Insufflated small amounts over time make you righteously "drunk feeling" as opposed to one big old mouth full at 80mg which will throw you straight into a heavy OEV and auditory trip haven.

I love this thing. There needs to be dosing "method guides" as opposed to amounts because you can actually reap a whole new experience entirely by changing the way you go at it. MXE is exciting for researching the mind this way.

For me, I am yet to try plugging it due to me needing to dial in the proper oral amounts before moving into that far more sensitive ROA. Indeed, it is going to be like a stronger form of oral. Yet MXE has been a bag of surprises (no pun intended) in the fact that buccal/sublingual is stronger than insufflated, the effects profile is different for me, and it has a different come-up time. The nose takes longer it seems. o.o

Weird drug. Yet I like the weirdo.

Share this on:

Tags
dissociative research chemicals, dissociatives, methoxetamine, mxe, research chemicals

Sitelinks: Information: