Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Alcohol
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Alcohol Alcohol, including absinthe, hard liquor, beer, wine, and other assorted spirits.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:42
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands
plexx is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: Is alcohol the best drug to make me not nervous about losin my virginity??

This is a no brainer for me. Drop a couple mdma bombs, have a few beers with your buddies (red wine if your feeling classy)(NO LIQUOR), head to the toilet for some good ol white girl, have a sniff and thats when you develop the most interpersonal ego ever. I always feel like I'm the shit, everyone loves me and every girl is dying to fuck me. Super easy to pick up girls going in with that attitude.

However, I'm sort of over my drunk/cocaine party days though. And I love my girlfriend.

plexx added 18 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

This may be off topic but I feel like the whole

Just to be clear and to make myself feel better. I really look down upon the lifestyle I just described. Randomly hooking up with people feels better when it isn't a goal. Being a guy, I know what it's like to go out with friends who all go out to get laid. The beauty of getting laid is that it happens when you are just having fun and not thinking about it. You meet somebody who is attractive and cool and then to top off a long night with your friends is a fuck session with a nice girl you met. If you do it this way then it takes the act of "having sex" off a pedestal. It's awesome and fun and not that big of a deal.

I pity the guys that walk around saying "I fucked all these sluts blah blah blah" and I hate the girls that constantly talk about "how guys are so into her". Give it a rest.

All that drama just causes weird sexual and gender boundaries. It's the reason some girls walk around like they get everything for free because they're hot and have a vagina. When you act like sex is no big deal, girls give it to you like it's no big deal. I think thats the way it should be. This needs it's own thread. I'm going to start one.

Post Quality Evaluations:
In what universe is suggesting MDMA, alcohol and coke for someone nervous about losing their virginity at all sensible or helpful?

Last edited by plexx; 08-02-2012 at 07:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2012, 16:05
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,221, Level: 20 Points: 19,221, Level: 20 Points: 19,221, Level: 20
Activity: 56.8% Activity: 56.8% Activity: 56.8%

After so many amazing posts explaining exactly why taking drugs before your first sexual experience, it's really sad to see a whole series posts saying just the oppisite with out any of the content and support. If you can read through this thread and still think it's a good idea for someone to drop benzos or booze or what ever, I think you should at the very least be able to support such claims.

Oh and on the suggestion for viagaa, I think that's a really bad idea. Kid I used to go to school with thought it would be fun to pop one on a first date (also a terrible idea), and ended up with a massive five pound errection that lasted all night. He said it was incredibly uncomfortable, utterly unsatisfactory (yeah, the girl actually gave in and fucked him for this), and incredibly regretful. Absouetly nothing he could do would make it go away. Ironically enough, it seemed to have caused him errectile problems for a few weeks afterwards and it took almost a month to recover. I've heard other stories along those lines, that recreational Viagara can lead to temporary impotence.

Last edited by Potter; 08-02-2012 at 17:17.
Old 08-02-2012, 16:37
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands
plexx is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

I never specified that I was talking about the "first sexual experience" I was speaking about any sexual experience in general. (I know this thread is about his first sexual experience but I got off topic and explained that I had done just that.)

Also, I don't in anyway think you should be taking benzos just to get over the anxiety of your first sexual experience. I only suggested alcohol because its a popular social activity and just the fact that its a socially acceptable activity can loosen you up. I also said a "few beers" because it wouldn't be smart for him to get blackout.

My stance on the issue is that our society has sex put up on a pedestal. (As with most societies.) What kind of drugs/how intoxicated he is should be independent of the issue of his virginity. He needs to not worry about it and have a good time. Sex isn't that big of a deal and after he gets laid, he will realize how it isn't nearly as fantastic as people make it out to be.
Old 08-02-2012, 17:46
Gold Finger

33 y/o Female from United States
chibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,404, Level: 7 Points: 2,404, Level: 7 Points: 2,404, Level: 7
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankitydankness View Post
Ok so here's the thing, I am an 18 year old male virgin. I am currently attending a university and I have a feeling I am very close to losing my virginity to some girl. The thing is though I know I am going to be increadibly nervous. I just get really nervous around girls for some reason. And ontop of all that, she is not a virgin and is actually pretty experiences with sex. She does not know I'm a virgin so if I got her in bed she would probably be surprised at how inexperienced I am. And allthat being said makes me twice as nervous.
If she's worth fucking, she won't mind that you're a virgin. If she's anything like me, she'll think it's cute and will jump at the chance to be your first. You could always just hold off until you feel comfortable around her....

Quote:
I need to lose my virginity
This way of thinking will doom you to failure. You don't NEED to fuck someone, you don't NEED to be perfect your 1st time, that's just going to make you more nervous. 18 is hardly old for a virgin.

Regarding the drugs, I wouldn't recommend any more than a couple of drinks. Ever heard of whiskey dick? Amphetamines will make you more nervous. A major side effect of beta blockers like propranolol is erectile dysfunction. Same goes for opioids. And there's nothing less sexy than a partner who passes out in the middle of things. That's far worse, imho, than coming in 10 seconds.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:39
Silver Member

Male from United States
RobertT is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 154, Level: 2 Points: 154, Level: 2 Points: 154, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

SOmetimes when the tension is building with a girll and we know we are going to get in on soon, a little phone sex session never hurt. Nice to gt some visual stimulation and the talking will make you more comfortable when you get together in person. You can laugh about it and it just breaks the sexual tension a bit. Works for me anyway. It's fun to talk and play during sex but your first time you may be nervouse to do that. That's why getting all that nasty talk done is a cool warm up. Even wisper dirty shit in her ear in a crowded room if you know you will be together later. I dunno whatever can just help break that tension and get you in a relaxed dare I say humerous mood. It's sex, it's fun, it's ok to laugh and giggle and stuff. Just remember that. You don't have to be Don Juan, bumping heads and laughing about it is all part of having a good time in bed.
Old 13-02-2012, 07:57
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

I am putting in a thread follow-up request to our man Dankitydankness.

Please buddy, tell us: did you overcome that fear, and did you do anything we advised?

I mean certainly three weeks is "soon enough" when it comes to these things. If a girl is dropping some hints of physical attraction like you have mentioned, this sort of thing isn't a game of Stratego. When she is starting to show that sort of interest, it isn't but meer days before desires turn brutal, and you don't even get a choice in the matter.
Old 29-02-2012, 17:28
Mercury Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
CanadianToker420 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

I would suggest not to be under the influence of any drug during your first sexual intercourse.You could later regret it or it could cause you to have poor performence.. Anyway in my opinion having sex for the first time is something very unique and special and should be done while sober like nature intended it to be.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:28
Silver Member

Male from United States
OC Head is an unknown quantity at this point

My monkey wouldn't recommend drinking alcohol or ingesting drugs before you lose your virginity. The first time my monkey lost his, he was hammered and high on Xanax and crack cocaine. The only reason he took all those other substances is because he was very drunk, and well.... He's an addict.

He had a good time but he can't remember all of it and it was hard for him to get it up so oral sex took a long time. Eventually he did and then he got to business and had fun.

So my monkey told me to tell you that if you are very nervous and really think you need something, a fosters beer would loosen you up. But just one because you don't want to lose your libido. Only if you really have to. Good luck buddy.
Old 08-03-2012, 19:30
Mercury Member

33 y/o Male from United States
Shwags needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Yeah I echo the consensus. Being nervous is natural, and natural is good. There is no real reason to be nervous, because like has been said any chick willing to sleep with you, especially if its pre meditated, ain't gona make fun of you for inexperience.

And if you cum too son? So what? Take 5 (minute break) and get back at it, chicks just love to be in bed hooking up and would probably be psyched to be part of your first practice session.

Impotence is the only thing a chick might get pissy about. And alcohol can, and often does, cause impotence. I don't suspect impotence should be a problem if you're sober being that you are a virgin hah. Just take your time, and if she want more get back after it ain't no time limit.

But if you absolutely needed a substance to be calm enough to perform, like debilitating anxiety type shit, I would say a benzo as opposed to alcohol I have had some oustanding/relazing sex on benzos.

Alcohol is no good for guy's mayne, a couple beer buzz is one thing but being drunk leads to bad sex more often than not trust me. You will be fine.

Shwags added 9 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by plexx View Post

Just to be clear and to make myself feel better. I really look down upon the lifestyle I just described. Randomly hooking up with people feels better when it isn't a goal. Being a guy, I know what it's like to go out with friends who all go out to get laid. The beauty of getting laid is that it happens when you are just having fun and not thinking about it. You meet somebody who is attractive and cool and then to top off a long night with your friends is a fuck session with a nice girl you met. If you do it this way then it takes the act of "having sex" off a pedestal. It's awesome and fun and not that big of a deal.

I pity the guys that walk around saying "I fucked all these sluts blah blah blah" and I hate the girls that constantly talk about "how guys are so into her". Give it a rest.

All that drama just causes weird sexual and gender boundaries. It's the reason some girls walk around like they get everything for free because they're hot and have a vagina. When you act like sex is no big deal, girls give it to you like it's no big deal. I think thats the way it should be. This needs it's own thread. I'm going to start one.

Hah all very true.

Shwags added 11 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpatialReason View Post
I wonder how things are going for Dankitydankness...

I can't wait for the follow up posts or threads. Trust me, soon he will melt away the fears, gain some experience, and then post "Is weed the best drug to make sex more awesome?" And to that, the tune will change. :P
Hahaha HELL YES to the weed!!! Not for lil guy's first time though hah.

just as you say , no girl wants to think she didnt turn you on. alcohol is not a good idea.

Last edited by Shwags; 08-03-2012 at 19:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-03-2012, 20:40
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

being nervous is normal and a very good reason to not use anything to stiffle it.. virginity is a once in a life time deal.. just let the nerves be the way they are and deal with life.. no I wouldnt try to mask them.. its healthy to be unsure, if it feels right then go for it, but dont force yourself into something that you are not ready for, or maybe ready just not 100%.

just chill and let nature do its thing, you want it to be something you will always remember , and it should be special..

I have been around, and I still get nervous with sex.. lol

beentheredonethatagain added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

if you take some substance like marijuana, you may not get hard. the nerves and pot combined could make you even more nervous and it wont work, from my expierence

Last edited by beentheredonethatagain; 08-03-2012 at 20:40. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-03-2012, 21:47
Mercury Member

Shwags needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
being nervous is normal and a very good reason to not use anything to stiffle it.. virginity is a once in a life time deal.. just let the nerves be the way they are and deal with life.. no I wouldnt try to mask them.. its healthy to be unsure, if it feels right then go for it, but dont force yourself into something that you are not ready for, or maybe ready just not 100%.

just chill and let nature do its thing, you want it to be something you will always remember , and it should be special..

I have been around, and I still get nervous with sex.. lol

beentheredonethatagain added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

if you take some substance like marijuana, you may not get hard. the nerves and pot combined could make you even more nervous and it wont work, from my expierence
Although I agree with not recommending weed for his first time, I could not agree more about it generally with sex I think it is a beautiful aphrodisiac that has been nothing but positive in my experience. Maybe being so baked with my girl that we couldn't make out cause of cotten mouth and just decided to wait a little while is about the closest thing Ive had to negative sexual experience with weed.

After you start getting good in the sack, start incorporating weed lil homie. I can see from your name that prob won't be hard.

Shwags added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

*disagree

can't believe you can't edit posts on here.

Last edited by Shwags; 08-03-2012 at 21:47. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-03-2012, 18:00

Male from Germany
puller is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdofbeingtrd View Post

There are things you can learn online about sexual practices/positions/techniques. Hell, I used my inner elbow to practice oral and I graduated with flying colors with every female.
WTF are there youtube videos of that?

Nice for you that you were totally sober but I guess its not that easy for everybody.
People should do that when they are 15 or so and hopefully dont take drugs yet, but our stupid western society makes a big deal out of it and so on and so "it" happens way too late and will always be strange at least thats my oppinion.

Alcohol is the best drug for that which you can obtain in 5min of course bad for your blood circulation if you want to be remotely calm.
I would advise GHB as the better version of alcohol. (penis stands like a 1)
Old 12-03-2012, 18:27
Mercury Member

46 y/o Male from United States
Chaz5773 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

lol My Friend is mean and says to the Ladies Like the jesus and mary chain song between planets says Don't shake them hips and bite those lip's baby Ya drive Him crazy don't come around here no more lol. Yes the old secret Was Alcohol and a Woman means backseat fun lol.

Chaz5773 added 4 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

My Advice to Men & Women who are Virgins keep it that way till Ya get married and settle for nothing but the best.

Three quarters of this post make absolutely no sense
Thank you for the translation in your edit. I don't know what you were on sir when you wrote the first part... it sure sounds fun.

Last edited by Chaz5773; 12-03-2012 at 18:27. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-04-2012, 21:28

Male from USA - Alabama
DrugTester should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

ambvien or weed would work
Old 08-04-2012, 11:36

24 y/o Male from United States
Ianschmit is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I would not suggest chemicals to help you out personally, but if you must, I'll speak honestly:

I don't want to encourage this but when I lost my virginity at 17, drinking did indeed help with both building up my courage and kept me from "jumping the gun," so to speak.

Other people have told me drinking too much gives them "whiskey dick," though I've never experienced that myself.

But the fact is no matter what you're going to be somewhat nervous/excited over your first time, as expected. And no matter what, your first time you're probably not going to rock her world, though that's not to say it won't be an exciting and good experience for the both of you. Like anything else, you get better the more you do it obviously, lol.

When it comes to the first time having sex, communication and understanding are the most important things, not what chemicals you ingested.

I will say though to this day I will admit alcohol - when it comes to the first time with a new girl you just met, especially if they're like really, really attractive and it's one of those "I can't believe this is actually happening" moments - it can sometimes be a sexual performance enhancer (calms your nerves, boosts your ego), given you don't get sloshed.

Also, while substances effect everyone different, SWIM would not suggest Xanax. While SWIM said alcohol will make you feel like Don Juan and well, "keep you in the game" if taken in moderate amounts, Xanax won't give you an ego boost and the sedative effects might keep you from cumming all together. But that's just a subjective opinion.

Again, not encouraging this at all personally, but SWIM has also said amphetamines are a great sexual performance enhancer as in the short run it boosts energy, libido, stamina, mood, self-esteem and physical and mental performance (though combining it with alcohol is risky, and not only to your health. While it going all night sounds great, in reality more than an hour and you're just asking for soreness and chaffing, lol, a definite turn off.)

BUT HEY,

Save yourself the trouble of all the risks of alcohol and drug use. Do you really think you NEED to have a drink or a drug to have sex? You're 18 not 70. This is just the first time, and it's not as big a deal as you think. You're going to be having sex your whole life.

There are better ways, and the best advice I have is this.

1) Communicate with your partner. Address each other needs. They're likely to be more understanding than you think.
2) If it's someone you care about and they care about you, they're most likely just as nervous as you are.
3) Lol, you can "practice" before the big game, if you know what I mean.

Those 3 things will help you more than any chemical.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:43
Silver Member

Male from United States
monkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way up

Hello young man, I jumped straight to the post and didn't read the other posts because, you should be as straight up clean of enhancements as possible, don't worry about if she thinks you're fumbling about and acting like a virgin, if she does please make an excuse and wait for someone who thinks it's sweet and endearing...I say this because of all the life experiences you can have that you need to be 'clean' on and have embedded in your brain, your first sexual experience is the only one, and should be cherished!!

SWIM wishes his had been like that, he can't remember his, he chases the monkey looking for it but, never, ever finds it.

I hope you have a great time sober with it, enjoy ever nuance of feeling you have, and react to her body language for her pleasure, don't speak too much, read her body like a book.
Old 09-04-2012, 17:02

Male from Slovakia
Petko420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim used coke the time he lost his virginity. It made him last long for a couple of rounds and his orgasm was great!!!
Old 14-04-2012, 03:28
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Maryland
Dankitydankness is a decent psychonaut.Dankitydankness is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 604, Level: 3 Points: 604, Level: 3 Points: 604, Level: 3
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

well i made this thread while ago.it took alot longer than i thought. but i think tonight is te night. 11:00 i will be heading to this girls dorm. im nervous and tried to masterbate but had a hard time getting up. i was able to orgasm but with a not completely hard dick. i have taken 2 shots and plan to take a couple more before i go over there to calm my nerves even more.

wish me luck.

ill let u guys know how it goes
Old 14-04-2012, 03:38
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

you'll be fine man, theres nothing to it, after you get going for a while you can try aiming upwards a bit if you want to try and do something different, but for the most part its just in and out.

you'll be fine.
Old 15-04-2012, 16:45
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Maryland
Dankitydankness is a decent psychonaut.Dankitydankness is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 604, Level: 3 Points: 604, Level: 3 Points: 604, Level: 3
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

alright so its done. the V is gone. it happened last night actually. damn i feel good and relieved and like fucking finally. she could very well tell i was inexperienced and i told her tht. but i never told her i was a virgin. i was kinda drunk, and that might have given me some struggles getting up but w/e. it wasnt as hard as i thought it was. i didnt have all this trouble getting in. it went pretty decent. now its just time for me to learn more. she can be like my sex mentor or something lol.

anyways thanks for all the support on this thread. i really appreciate all the advice i got
Old 15-04-2012, 17:33
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,114, Level: 13 Points: 9,114, Level: 13 Points: 9,114, Level: 13
Activity: 48.3% Activity: 48.3% Activity: 48.3%

Then I want to congratulate you to losing your V.
Much fun with that nicest game two adults can have for your further life.

TBBW
Old 15-04-2012, 18:43
Palladium Member

trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

As long as it was a good thing, that's all that matters. Not everyone gets to choose when they lose their virginity, and not everyone loses it to someone later they are happy they chose.

Now that it has happened, just remember a couple things. As difficult as it could be, especially in the heat of the moment, you want to use protection (her or you, or both) ALWAYS. I am not saying this because you don't already know this, like it's not something you have learned somewhere, just saying this because from personal experience I know how difficult it can be to do this when it's "go time".

I got extremely lucky the couple times I was to "in the moment" to be smart and use protection regardless if it's because I currently had none, or because I had it, but said "fuck it, I will just make sure I don't mess up" (pretty sure you know what I mean, pulling out at the last second is a TERRIBLE way to play it safe). Not everyone is so lucky. I had a friend who's girlfriend was on the pill, so he said he didn't have to worry about using a condom, and used the "pull out" technique. I told him to be careful, that nothing is 100% safe (at the time it was true) if the people CAN have kids. He told me not to worry, that he knew what he was doing. Then he got her pregnant.

Just be safe, find who you are, and have fun learning. By the way, having a sex mentor who is the first person you were with is a great idea.
Old 15-04-2012, 18:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Female from United States
Megan288 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Alcohol would make you more loving, adderall would make you more focused. It's a hard choice. It depends, are you going to do this when you've both been out?

There are lots of different girls, but for me what matters the most is how in to the girl you are, and how loving and not ready to get rid of her the next morning you are. The next morning, when you realize she's up, if you want to be smooth and act like it's not a big deal, or that you think things feel right, ask her if she wants you to run out and get breakfast from a pancake house, fast food place, whatever you think she will like to have. call in the order ahead of time. Tell her you'll be back in 20 mins.. or how ever long it takes. put some mouthwash in the bathroom but don't tell her it's there for her to use. if she feels desperate at least it will be there. haha, i'm getting really into this from her perspective.
Also, make sure you have something so she doesn't have to worry about the morning after pill and you don't have to worry either.
If you're not interested in this girl other than sex, and she knows it, then she might be the type of person to take the lead and be independent. If you are, then be interested in her, convince yourself that you want to spend time with her and text her throughout the day. Be into her. Basically, don't let go of her by being into her and all she does. That is what works if you want to make her fall in love, I swear. It's hard if you don't really want to be in love with her. But, if you feel like you want to know what she's doing, listen to those instincts, act on those. You have to put that in practice even if it comes out awkward. Youll be thanking me when you are 25 and realize you know how to make a girl fall in love. Crucial. Also, make a's so you can make money. You're a dude you need to do that. put making money first. (if you love a girl you will put her first and realize you have to provide for her so making money comes first because it is providing for her.) If partying is getting in the way of making money then stop. When you meet a girl you love later in life you will be happy when you can get a good job for her.

Last edited by Megan288; 15-04-2012 at 19:10.
Old 15-04-2012, 20:01
Titanium Member

32 y/o Male from United States
Mr.Cr0wley is captain of the psychonauts.Mr.Cr0wley is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Well, personally, I'd rather someone know I was a virgin rather than them thinking I was just bad in bed. You're 18. That's a perfectly acceptable age to be a virgin.

If this girl is someone you like and trust it really may not be such a bad idea to come clean. Some girls dig on the opportunity to "walk you through" your first sexual encounters. I met one such lovely lady myself when i was your age. If you're worried she will tell others or embarrass you then you are probably better off just looking elsewhere for your first bit o' sex.

If you aren't, sexually speaking, familiar with how you react to each drug then I wouldn't try that one. EVERYONE reacts differently to different drugs. Alcohol is a somewhat safe bet as long as you don't overdo it. But once again, test it first.

The best ideas I've read so far are these:
1. Tell her.
2. Use a condom. Reduces sensitivity from a lot to a little, depending on brand.
3. Jerk off once (or twice) before you meet up.
4. Remember that your nervousness is actually part of the fun. That's why people do weird crap like having sex in public. They're trying to add to the nervousness and excitement of it.

Not to sound preachy, I realize this is all in good fun, but please don't get in the habit of numbing yourself to potentially anxious situations. It's one of the many roads to addiction. Coincidentally, it's the very same road I walked.

Happy Bangin'
Old 16-04-2012, 02:45
Silver Member

Female from United States
The_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way up
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Congrats and all, hope you werent too drunk to where you cant hardly remember it LOL.

When i was 18, i would have been HONORED if a guy told me he was a virgin when we were in bed.....damn i would think I must be pretty darn special if im the "chosen one", and i wouldve made sure he had a GREAT time...

I agree tho, best bet is rub one out first you dont wanna cum 30 seconds into it.

And when ya get more experience, here is another thing; if you make it good for her and are generous in bed, you will find the woman will want to have sex with you alot more! Suggestions are foreplay and ask her what she likes.....I cant imagine a woman not liking her tits sucked or her pussy eaten, but i suppose some do not.

Lots of foreplay, and when you eat at the Y, don't get rough with her clit. Little circles, and be gentle! If she is moaning or grinding on you, you're doing it right! If she isnt, you better find out what she wants you to do different! I read somewhere that you are supposed to draw letters with your tongue on her clit, supposedly thats a good time and i asked my hubby to try it but i was too distracted trying to figure out what word he was writing to focus on getting my nut.

Good job on getting laid, you're only 18, so you have a lot of fucking ahead of you. When you're as old as me, it wont be a big deal anymore...unless you arent getting it at all. LOL

And if a woman is ever nice enough to suck your dick, DON'T push on the back of her head and gag her. That will PISS HER OFF and you are looking to get bit! Just a warning.

Hope that wasnt too crude. I just think the more men that know how to be good in bed, the more happy females there will be. And everyone knows if mama aint happy, aint no one happy.

Last edited by The_Joker; 16-04-2012 at 02:51.

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, clonazepam, drug, drugs, mdma, propranolol, sex