Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 23:49
Banned

29 y/o Female from USA - Texas
pimpette24 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Euphoric Crack? Anyone know how this was done?

Serious inquiries only plz!

One night a couple I know went on their little mission to score. They went thru the regular robbery by the middleman- spent $60, recieved mayb a $30. Robbed again by the emfamous right hand man...

Anyways, when they arrived home, opened the package up and noticed the rocks had a babyblue tint to them. Hold em in your hand it they werent as hard as usual. They were pebble like and broke very easily. They put em their tool and took that first pull.....

Little did they know they were gonna really blast off and not return for a min. The taste made their mouths a little numb, but it tasted good. The feeling was like smoking a rock, popping and extacsy and doing a whippet right at the peak of each one, but all at once. It was something out of this world. They had never expeienced anything in whole life that felt like that. It was just the most amazing feeling either of them expienenced. And trust me, this is not amature hour.

The entire trip lasted a total of at least a good 8 hours, and coming down on levels literally, landing gently and satisfied. How often does that happen with crack? But seriously, whatever they got their hands on was something totally new.

My question is has anyone else had the pleasure of this experience? Does anyone know what was in that dope? Honestly? People are gonna say its food coloring, because those are the responses the couple already recieved, but they know better than that. It has been said the crack was made with an extacsy pill. Now if thats true, how would that be broken down?

Thanks in advance guys...
Old 09-04-2012, 00:08
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,441, Level: 20 Points: 19,441, Level: 20 Points: 19,441, Level: 20
Activity: 68.0% Activity: 68.0% Activity: 68.0%
Re: Euphoric Crack? Anyone know how this was done?

Did you test your drugs? No? Well then no one can tell you what was in it. We don't engage in speculation on what may or may not have been in a drug, as the only way to know for sure is to test it. Don't take untested drugs.
Old 09-04-2012, 00:23
Banned

Wow! look the couple is not new to this game first of all. Secondly, obviously it was tested because this post was written. Thirdly, if the couple could locate this blue crack any where, you better believe it would be tested again and agian and agian. My question was, has anyone else had this expienece? I mean honestly, your tone and answer was no help and it was stated in my post seriouse inquiries only.

pimpette24 added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Btw, now I wanna know how do you test your drugs on the street? stop everything and take it to a lab first?

Last edited by pimpette24; 09-04-2012 at 00:23. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-04-2012, 00:31
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from Canada
Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.
Points: 1,939, Level: 6 Points: 1,939, Level: 6 Points: 1,939, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

You do of course realize that testing one's drugs refers to the process of determining exactly what chemical is present in the otherwise unidentified substance right? Not simply imbibing a random drug and determining it's subjective effects, which is by no means what-so-ever testing... More like playing Russian roulette really.

Potter was completely right and I'm pretty sure that what they said is in the rules somewere... Of course one would actually have to read them to know that...
Old 09-04-2012, 00:45
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,441, Level: 20 Points: 19,441, Level: 20 Points: 19,441, Level: 20
Activity: 68.0% Activity: 68.0% Activity: 68.0%

you order a "Reagent Testing Kit" off the internet, it comes with 3 or 4 bottles. You take a small sample of the drug, and put a drop of each indicator (some you mix two together) and let the color develop for 20-30 seconds. Then you compare the color changes to a chart and use the different colors to narrow down what sort of drug you have. It's quite simple and reasonably effective after some practice. A kit will cost as much as a bag of drugs and be useful for tens of uses. A worthwhile investment indeed.

As for the "blue color" that could be anything, probably multiple reasons for there to be blue color in crack. Food coloring, reaction contaminates, leakages during smuggling.

and no, you can't make crack from an "ecstasy pill". Crack is made from cocaine. You can smoke other stimulants, but that doesn't make them "crack".

And you can demand "serious answers" but what you are actually wanting are "pandering answers". We deal exclusively in serious answers here, those who don't, don't last long around these parts, mostly because of the rep system. Please understand that when asking about drugs, you need to accept the fact that what you want and what you need are often two very different things. If you are trying to learn from those more experienced then you, then you need to listen to them, not just blow them off.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Sensible advice.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:16
Banned

Neither one of you have the correct answer. Are you both so bored in your lives that you go around bullying people on stating their own opinion and a question that this forum was MADE (at least as it portrays.) to do? Honestly, the answer i ended up with is to test my drugs? Well am I suppose to say Thank You? I guess...

Another thing, as far as the pill talk, it is not jus a random out the thin air typa statement. And how dare you both assume that it wasnt researched this and... its kinda like hypotheisis or a educated guess, so to speak.

I was under the impression that on this site,we had enough freedom to ask questions and talk about what they wanted to on this subject- drugs?

For your information, where this particular couple stay, things like this are not purchased from ramdom people, therefore there is no worry or concern for something like making a purchase does not reach those measures for the most part, so I mean i guess that would be a great answer for someone that is uneducated and/or very young in the matter. Well,thank you but thats not me...

Post Quality Evaluations:
unnecessarily rude and abusive, attack ideas not people
Old 09-04-2012, 01:40
Palladium Member

34 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,543, Level: 12 Points: 7,543, Level: 12 Points: 7,543, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

While it is possible that there is this "baby blue greatness" floating around other places, and other people have used/abused it, a main reason (but not only reason) that on DF speculation is not done is because it could be literally anything.

Now a days, there are hundreds of thousands of fakes, cheap imitations, and then just down right deadly substances being sold on the streets and online.

It's not so much that no one wants to answer, I mean if I knew what it was (providing we were talking about the same thing) I could give you an answer, but even then, it is completely possible for me to have done a "baby blue greatness" and it not be even in the same ball park as what you did.

The test is best for safety, after that, it's so that when people are ID'ing substances, they know what they have before they do it. People DO die every day because of how much bullshit is being sold everywhere.

For your own safety, get a drug test kit.

It's nothing against you, it's against the possibilities of what you could or could not have.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:53
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Canada
Ontario is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
you order a "Reagent Testing Kit" off the internet, it comes with 3 or 4 bottles. You take a small sample of the drug, and put a drop of each indicator (some you mix two together) and let the color develop for 20-30 seconds. Then you compare the color changes to a chart and use the different colors to narrow down what sort of drug you have. It's quite simple and reasonably effective after some practice. A kit will cost as much as a bag of drugs and be useful for tens of uses. A worthwhile investment indeed.
Haha, I was about to tell him to get a kit. The chart is really neat.

And ye, also what Potter said. If someone has a bunch of post and is long on this forum and seems to be in the know about X subtance (I am not tooting my own horn btw) you should enjoy any information you learn and of course check shit out for yourself. Thats what I try to do at least with regards to the drugs I have limited information on.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:32
Banned

I do understand the importance of being careful. I mean I did learn something out of this post today and thats about the drug kit. Here i was only aware of the kit that will test to see how pure a substance is, not the actual chemicals. So i can say that helped. You answered another question, which was if anyone else had tried it (because trust me you, if you had tried, you would know what im talking about!)
Old 09-04-2012, 15:51
entity of sorts

Male from United States
Shampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,913, Level: 13 Points: 7,913, Level: 13 Points: 7,913, Level: 13
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

...and this is going nowhere.

We do not do Drug ID threads. Period.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
crack, crack cocaine