Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > About Drugs-Forum.com > Announcements
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19-03-2009, 22:28
Palladium Member

Male from USA - Pennsylvania
Spyder is on the way upSpyder is on the way upSpyder is on the way upSpyder is on the way up
Points: 608, Level: 3 Points: 608, Level: 3 Points: 608, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Members promoted to Palladium membership in March 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
I can surely understand SWIS motivation for not being occupied with drugs for a while. Good to see you around again.
Thanks.....Yea, in swiS's hometown they "Elected" (pick who they want) to be a new Local Gov't Attorny. His first priority "Drug Problems". So, just like always....so..100 or so small local arrests....Most all for pot possetion---Big victory .ha ha ha. But swiS thought things would get really bad....That was 3 months ago, now all back to normal. (what is normal).

Anyway, swis missed the community...Feels good to be back. Also, swiS needed to have 3 "Clean" urine samples at his Methadone clinic to keep his "take homes" (not come everyday, but only 2-3 /wk, failed means keep coming everyday.)......SO

SwiS now has 3 clean urine samples in a row, which last time got him a year to priv. w/ no problems.

Also, his chemistry dreams were impossible thru the winter season.

All these factors......Vacation from DF. Ahh. nice to be back.

SwiS is also (surprising!!!!!) very proud of his mental strentgh to cut the ties and get away for a while. SwiS thinks this is VERY important for swiY guys...

Prove to swiYourself that swiY are in charge - NOT the chemical....If so, and swiY feel confident....No problem with some more 'playtime'...just swiS's opinion.

Swis's best to all......S
Old 20-03-2009, 07:05
Palladium Member

26 y/o Male from United States
N0ly is a decent psychonaut.N0ly is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 459, Level: 3 Points: 459, Level: 3 Points: 459, Level: 3

Congratulations to those that were promoted. All were well deserved
Old 27-03-2009, 07:13
Platinum Member & Advisor

Female from USA - Tennessee
Ilsa must think in IUPACIlsa must think in IUPACIlsa must think in IUPACIlsa must think in IUPACIlsa must think in IUPACIlsa must think in IUPACIlsa must think in IUPACIlsa must think in IUPACIlsa must think in IUPACIlsa must think in IUPACIlsa must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,008, Level: 9 Points: 4,008, Level: 9 Points: 4,008, Level: 9
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

a belated thank you....good to see everyone on the list, known and unknown to me.

@ Dr D, well done and well deserved, you've been an anchor, and a devil's advocate all at once

hugs all around

namaste
Old 31-03-2009, 16:31
Palladium Member

Male from United States
CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.
Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5

Thanks for the upgrade!! Will do SWIM's best to help out whenever he can!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:18
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%

Quote:
After review of the following accounts, I am happy congratulate these members with their deserved upgrade to Palladium membership:

beentheredonethatagain
bman1
cra$h
CrookedEye
Dickon
guldenat
honourableone
ilsa
Jasim
outriderx
Potter
PsychoActivist
songcycle67
Spyder

Palladium members have the ability to edit and write in Drugs-Wiki. Palladium members have 30 private messages storage. Palladium members can start groups and blogs.

To qualify for an update to Palladium membership, members must meet following requirements:
  • Membership duration of at least 60 days
  • Has posted in the last 60 days.
  • High reputation & Contribution Spectrum
  • Making use of the reputation system (giving out at least 50 ratings with both positive and negative points. Members should recently have given ratings)
  • No recent warnings or infractions
Palladium membership is fairly close from Gold membership. The qualifications are almost the same. The only difference is 150 quality posts for gold membership. We review the posts of palladium members to see if they meet Gold standards.
just thought I would ask about this promotion, thank you btdta

Last edited by beentheredonethatagain; 06-04-2012 at 14:12.
Old 06-04-2012, 22:32
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41
Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
just thought I would ask about this promotion, thank you btdta
I don't remember, as it was over 3 years ago. I can see you were demoted 3 days after your promotion.
This would have been better suited for a support ticket, instead of bringing a 3 year old thread back.

Last edited by Alfa; 06-04-2012 at 22:43.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:15
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%

Quote:
I don't remember, as it was over 3 years ago. I can see you were demoted 3 days after your promotion.
This would have been better suited for a support ticket, instead of bringing a 3 year old thread back.
just how can all that have happend , I never was warned , about any infraction let alone getting demoted. I opened a user group magical musical group, is there a record of the date when it opened?
I will open support ticket as you request, thanks btdta
Old 07-04-2012, 12:22
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41
Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5%

There are many ways that could have happened. There are 4 infractions & warnings visible in your usercp and a number of negative ratings which may be related.
We do not demote without correspondence.

Does it really matter? If you would not have been demoted 3 years ago, then you would surely have been demoted after many negative ratings, infractions or your melt down in the last week.

Sorry if I come across insensitive, but the amount of abuse by you in the last week has been overwhelming. I am quite sure that I am not willing to accept much more.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
palladium promotion