Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Dissociative RC's
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Dissociative RC's Methoxetamine, 3-Meo-PCP, 4-Meo-PCP, 5-Meo-PCP

Old 13-01-2012, 08:58
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
methoxetamine and codeine - trip report

Ok last night AFOAF decided to try mixing codiene and methoxetamine to see what the combination would feel like, the following is the result:

Dose: 200mg codiene + 80mg methoxetamine
ROA: plugged
Duration: 6 hours
Setting: living room
Weight: 60 kilos

AFOAF decided to take the codeine first to allow it to take effect before the dissociation began, she weighed out the powder and added water to plug. The come up took maybe 10 minutes. Following this she was pretty euphoric so she decided to add the MXE

Immediately after plugging the MXE she noticed the usual intense clarity and suddenly felt pretty emotionless, almost blank. She felt the 'methoxetamine smell' and the usual 'I am home' feeling.. so sat back to enjoy the hugely distorted music, its sound now taking on that familiar 'digital' sound.

What followed was EXTREME dissociation to the point where she couldn't even distinguish senses from each other, sound seemed to bombardment her vision and her body became so numb she found any movement extremely difficult, her sense of self was not only gone (as with most of her MXE trips) but it felt like she had been utterly destroyed on some level.. .

She also found the mix of these two substances brought on extreme nausea, AFOAF threw up dozens of times during this trip and this brought on huge amounts of anxiety and confusion.

After about an hpur she actually turned off the music as it seemed to be causing pain in some way, and maybe after about 2 hours she started to feel less nauseous and more euphoric.. her vision though here was so bad she had to keep one eye closed as looking through both was so unbelievably distorted she couldn't navigate properly.

The euphoria lasted several more hours during which she was still totally numb and her senses totally distorted.. there was still a slight nausea but as her stomach was now empty and she was lying down without the inclination to move this was manageable..

After about 6 hours she was very tired and decided to go to bed. Falling asleep was easy and she awoke the next day with no noticeable hangover or comedown.

With regard to this mixture, AFOAF really didn't enjoy the peak as it was both confusing at a fundamental level (far far more than any of her strong doses on mxe alone) and it was nauseating to the point of constant vomiting.. AFOAF thinks its possible that alot of the nausea she could have avoided if she had remembered to take something for it beforehand so maybe that would have produced a better trip, but as it stands AFOAF does not recommend mixing these substances...

Post Quality Evaluations:
good experience report on an unexplored combo, hopefully others will take heed of the warning
Old 13-01-2012, 13:55
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Hive_Node is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: methoxetamine and codeine - trip report

I can't say this is that surprising. Even a cigarette when I'm on an opiate, and I vomit once or twice. But then you throw a high dose of methoxetamine in there - scary. Make sure to rehydrate yourself plenty.
Old 13-01-2012, 14:43
Titanium Member

misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.

AFOAF has no trouble with opiate nausea usually as long as she stays away from oral administration (hence plugging) but can get fairly nauseous on MXE though nothing too unbearable.. I think on reflection, she should have taken some CC to alleviate stomach problems before her trip..

Oh well you live and learn lol AFOAF will be keeper her opiates and dissociatives seperate from now on haha
Old 13-01-2012, 18:58
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Hive_Node is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

I'm not sure route of administration has much of anything to do with vomiting. You say you vomit once every time you do methoxetamine without fail, regardless of ROA. It's more likely that methoxetamine is causing you some serious dizziness/vertigo/disequilibrium (which happens in the brain). Opiates are also known to cause this, and when drugs cause similar effects it's common knowledge they amplify each other greatly.

Vomiting from a upper-gastrointestinal origin (stomach) is usually because of infections or food poisoning. Of course, some forms of drugs cause some serious discomfort there (robotussin gels, anyone?), but I would definitely fall in favor of the psychoactive effects throwing off equilibrium in your brain causing the vomiting over any sort of actual stomach discomfort.

Post Quality Evaluations:
very informative post thanks
Old 15-01-2012, 02:58

Male from Belgium
Aeon Psyche is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I don't know abhout that mix..But I love Methadone With some Ketamine..

It's true that opiates and dissociatives balance eachother in equilbrium..

And mix well : P
Old 15-01-2012, 18:36
Titanium Member

That does sound an interesting mix but from AFOAFs experience here she would be extremely hesitant to mix opiates with MXE again.. plus she feels now that MXE is complete enough in itself to really warrant any additional substances
Old 18-01-2012, 09:22

21 y/o Male from United States
Th3Head is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Swim finds with PCP, DXM in high doses, or MXE in high doses really just feel the dissociative mostly. Swim has tried MXE and opiates together quit a bit since swim is an everyday user mostly buprenorphine / subutex now just seems to mute the effect but with dxm in lower doses such as 60mg will potentiate most opiates which swim does a lot. just swims 2 bits since swim is a big fan of opiates and dissociatives.
Old 18-01-2012, 10:28
Titanium Member

Yes i pointed out in another thread that even though my subjective experience of this mix was not good, it was subjective. The dosages were quite high and AFOAF often gets nausea from codeine.. so while AFOAF doesn't recommend it she agrees others may have very enjoyable experiences with it
Old 06-04-2012, 11:19
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

30 y/o Male from Japan
tiramisu4you is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

DO NOT TRY THIS COMBO AT HOME. I DID NOT REALIZE THAT I WAS ON VERGE OF DYING AT THE TIME. (added 2012/04/16)

60 mg MXE + 270 mg Dihydro-codeine + 750 mg carisoprodol ("soma") resulted in one of the most euphoric and wonderful four hours in the toucan's entire life.

DO NOT TRY THIS COMBO AT HOME. I DID NOT REALIZE THAT I WAS ON VERGE OF DYING AT THE TIME. (added 2012/04/16)

Last edited by tiramisu4you; 16-04-2012 at 01:59. Reason: THIS IS A DEATH COMBO. I WOULD HAVE DIED IF NOT FOR MY OPIATE TOLERANC

Share this on:

Tags
codeine, codeine and methoxetamine, codeine and mxe, codeine combinations, dissociative research chemicals, dissociatives, methoxetamine, methoxetamine and codeine, methoxetamine combinations, mxe, mxe and codeine, mxe combinations, opiates, pcp, plugging, research chemicals, subutex

» New Threads
I'm Immune to Getting Addicted.
Last post by idfma
1 Replies, 2 Views
Feeding a grocery habit one day at...
Last post by Fidget247
44 Replies, 3,021 Views
How could someone even start with...
Last post by Joe29
1 Replies, 77 Views
Why can't I tolerate pot anymore?
Last post by SolarScience