Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ecstasy & MDMA
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 05-04-2012, 20:44
Silver Member

49 y/o Male from Portugal
safado is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Taking mdma and interacting with your children.

We have had the best ever connection with our kids while walking the dogs on the beach or play games at home.
The patience you have takes you to a new level of listening and with teenagers especially.

They think we are a little drunk when we have not had any alcohol at all, just soft drinks.

We are lucky that it is always sunny here so we were shades all day.

We are with our three children all the time and so we have developed a way to enjoy a mild buzz with them.

Itīs not just a party drug. Anyone else had a simular connection with their children ?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Interesting topic. No doubt many people use alcohol in low doses around children, so why not other drugs providing its a low dose and all cautions are taken.
Pretty unique topic on an issue some may find quite sensitive
Old 08-04-2012, 22:20

29 y/o Male from United Kingdom
killakanz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Taking mdma and interacting with your children.

May just be me, but i think this sounds highly irresponsible, especially if children in questions are of a young age.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:28
Silver Member

Your imagination has let you down here. We talking about a minimal amount which is just enough to chill. Take the edge off as my wife says. Drinking alcolhol is so much worse compared as we found we listen to the kids, youngest 10, 14 and 18 and interact with real connection. Meaningful conversations that you wouldnīt normally have. We noticed they relax too, all the games come out as we are willing to play with real patience.
Old 10-04-2012, 18:40

25 y/o Male from United States
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%

I agree with killakanz. Sorry to burst your bubble, man. But Taking MDMA in front of your children is a no-no. Even if they don't know it, totally disrespectful. If you need the mdma to have a good convo/time with your children, then you need serious help. Sure it makes you feel better in front of them, it's called the love-drug for a reason.

Great points here.
Old 10-04-2012, 19:02
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20
Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5%

Wait till they get to school and learn how drug users are "sick" and "need help" and then they ask "does anyone know anyone who needs help, because that is what we are here for." And then the next thing you know, CPS has your kids, you're in jail, and your life is over.
Old 10-04-2012, 19:17
Titanium Member

Female from United Kingdom
Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.
Points: 1,985, Level: 6 Points: 1,985, Level: 6 Points: 1,985, Level: 6
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Wow, you may think that your kids are alright with it, but how would you really know? Youre going to think that everything is alright when your on mdma, so you and the kids mother arent really in a position to make a judgement are you?

Why cant you just be patient and interested with your kids without drugs?

Having children is great, dont get me wrong, but one of the deals with having kids is you dont get to take a load of drugs or drink alcohol to excess for 20 years, then they grow up, leave home and then you can take loads of drugs again if you want to.

I'm not lacking in imagination here, I'm talking from experience. My friend took E once while she was looking after her kid, on a night out, went home, slept, washed up, didnt pick him up till the next afternoon, she really thought she was being a responsible parent. But no, within minutes her child, who was 6 at the time, turned to her and said "youre acting weird, wheres my mum? whats happened to you.?" Now my friends child is autistic, and says exactly what he thinks as he thinks it, and is incapable of social manipulation or lying. He was just being 100% honest, saying that the altered state of mind, from what would be by then be a very low dose of mdma still in her system, was completely frightening to him. Needless to say, she never did that again.

So again I ask you, are you absolutely sure your kids are alright with this? You might think they dont know, but they can feel whats going on, even if they dont know how to vocalise it. Dont kid yourself that this is making you a better parent; being there for your kids, having a clear mind, patience and understanding makes you a good parent, not mdma.

Understanding post and spot on comments!
Old 10-04-2012, 19:43
Silver Member

You are all over reacting big time which I expected so its fine.

None of you know us so obviously ou are jumping to conclusions.

So drinking a bottle of wine on a sunday dinner in front of your kids is fine ?

Well this is no different except they have\will never have a clue.

I have started this thread to share the positives it, which there are.

My wife and I work very hard, we have to the way things are here now so the one day we have is precious.

We have replaced alcohol with the smallest amount that will give an effect of relaxation and it is so much better than wine or beer etc.

Our eldest is going through the teen thing badly and has been rough on us, its been tough for the whole family, grand parents included.

He has been very hard to communicate with him while we are so angry with what he has done but we have broken down some barriers with him now and he is joining the British Army soon to start his life properly.

Thanks for keeping cool and understanding that this wasn't going to taken with open arms, I agree with you but don't think mdma could be used as often as other "relaxing recrational drugs".
Old 10-04-2012, 20:42
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20
Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5%

I disagree with the above posters, moralizing about using drugs near kids. I think the issue is, the educational system manipulates kids into turning in their parents. No matter how much you try to teach them at home, kids make mistakes, they slip up.

Last year at a pagan festival, one mother was saying at the beginning of the year the kids were asked to write about what they did over the summer. When the teacher called up and started off by saying "I'm concerned, your daughter said she spent the summer dancing around the fire with her witch sisters..." Now this is a VERY small town, and this woman was probably the only one who didn't attend one of the three churches. She was having a heart attack at this point. "Niw we like creative writing, but this was supposed to be non-fiction..." There are places in the US that pagans and atheists are openly attacked and run out of town, things could have gone very bad for her had the wrong people found out. God-forbid this girl had mentioned anything about the camp being clothing optional.

Please look up "Sister Mary Magdalen of the Church of the Subgenius", to see what happens when a parent ends up in front of the wrong judge. Most folks here understand what "art" is, and that nudity doesn't mean you fuck kids. This judge did not, and handed over two kids too a multiple DWI offender. She nearly went broke in her four years of legal battles, all because she was pictured nude with a mask on.

Now I realize these stories don't relate to drugs, but they can illustrate how the court system is blind to reality and common sense.

Google "kids turning in their parents over pot" on google and take a look at the stories. Think long and hard about this.

some excellently made points here, well said
Good point. To beleive your kids don't know your "on" something is a mistake. Your kids could consciously choose to use this against you.

Last edited by Potter; 10-04-2012 at 20:50.
Old 10-04-2012, 20:48
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Maryland
Dankitydankness is a decent psychonaut.Dankitydankness is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 604, Level: 3 Points: 604, Level: 3 Points: 604, Level: 3
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

idk man. imagine you being 10 years old. your having a great conversation with your parents and really having a good time connecting with them. you later find out that your parents were on drugs that whole time. i would feel pretty shitty. especially considering a 10 year old perception of drugs is that they are awful and should never be touched
Old 10-04-2012, 20:50
Titanium Member

Female from United Kingdom
Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.
Points: 1,985, Level: 6 Points: 1,985, Level: 6 Points: 1,985, Level: 6
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I'm not over reacting, I know what your trying to say, that your taking what you consider to be a theraputic dose of mdma, to help you deal with a difficult time, and I'm saying your taking a huge risk. There is movement in the theraputic use of mdma, studies are being carried out on it's effect within counselling session to treat Post traumatic stress disorder, and also with cancer patients to reduce anxiety.
If you look up MAPS, the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies, you will find information on some very interesting research.

But what you are suggesting is that people use mdma to help communicate with their children and I cant agree with you at all on that point. For a start, if youre buying mdma off an uncertified source youve really not got any idea of what your ingesting, there could be anything in there and you wouldnt have a clue. Not to mention the obvious point that all the trials being carried out involve consenting adults, which your children most obviously arent. Now, I will understand people experimenting with their own lives, but when they expect me to agree that experimenting with mdma for 'theraputic purposes' around youre children is a good idea I draw the line.

If things are that bad have you considered going to a counsellor to talk through things with your son, rather than involving him without his knowledge or consent in your 'experiment', which sounds a lot like avoidance to me.

Teenagers are a pain in the arse and they do all sorts of illogical things; welcome to parenting.
Old 10-04-2012, 21:50
Silver Member

36 y/o Female from United Kingdom
DHCdiva is a decent psychonaut.DHCdiva is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 335, Level: 2 Points: 335, Level: 2 Points: 335, Level: 2
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

I have 3 children, one of whom is a teenager.
I do not drink (no, not even a glass of wine at dinner-does that shock you?!) I, also, work very hard, for a living, and every second with my children is precious and pure.

I have worked with young people who's homelives involve many different types of backgrounds - some with no drugs, no alcohol, not even tobacco, and right up to the other extreme, and seen at first hand the problems, distrust and upset that is caused when even the slightest amount of drug use is evident around children.

Children, no matter what their age, are very intuitive. They pick up on atmospheres and vibes that us adults don't even notice.
Even the smallest amount of drug, if you've taken it or are under it's influence while you are responsible for your childrens wellbeing, is, well, it sounds selfish, uncaring and dangerous-and, when something goes wrong, children have a tendency to blame themselves, even when it's the adults who have caused the problem.

As mentioned many times in previous posts, if you can only feel a special connection with your children after taking MDMA, what planet are you on, exactly?! if your children started taking it themselves, using a similar excuse, how would you feel?
How would your children feel knowing that their parents only felt a special connection with them after taking drugs?

Isn't LOVE enough?! The love I have for my children gives me the greatest high that no drug could ever match - and to be honest, I wouldn't even try to find a synthetic alternative to that feeling, because it can only be experienced from those special little people who you brought on this earth to nurture, protect and love. Parental love is pure, not chemically enhanced. If you need drugs to enjoy your children, then that is a very sorry state to be in.

I'd hate my children to think I could only play games, relax, or truly feel a connection with them if I took a chemical.

More tahn a few (quite literal) home truths here for the OP to ponder. about their drug use.
great post, outlines many areas for the OP to think about, esp seeing it from the childs perspective
Old 10-04-2012, 22:08
Silver Member

The results speak for themselves.....

He stole from everyone, friends, family, summer job boss and work partners ( the tip money).
Even his mothers jewelry.
We didnt know why. He has been a privileged child, it didnt make any sense.

We couldnt get anything out of him after he had burnt every bridge and we had to take him back.
We just got "dunno" every time we asked why.

Then one day my wife cracked him by telling him how much he had broke her heart. She used all the right words and it all come flooding out of him.

It turns out his bed wetting had made him "make up" for his lack of self esteem and being flash with cash made him feel better.

Our family is one again thanks to mdma and our marriage is as strong as ever.

safado added 9 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHCdiva View Post
I have 3 children, one of whom is a teenager.
I do not drink (no, not even a glass of wine at dinner-does that shock you?!) I, also, work very hard, for a living, and every second with my children is precious and pure.

I have worked with young people who's homelives involve many different types of backgrounds - some with no drugs, no alcohol, not even tobacco, and right up to the other extreme, and seen at first hand the problems, distrust and upset that is caused when even the slightest amount of drug use is evident around children.

Children, no matter what their age, are very intuitive. They pick up on atmospheres and vibes that us adults don't even notice.
Even the smallest amount of drug, if you've taken it or are under it's influence while you are responsible for your childrens wellbeing, is, well, it sounds selfish, uncaring and dangerous-and, when something goes wrong, children have a tendency to blame themselves, even when it's the adults who have caused the problem.

As mentioned many times in previous posts, if you can only feel a special connection with your children after taking MDMA, what planet are you on, exactly?! if your children started taking it themselves, using a similar excuse, how would you feel?
How would your children feel knowing that their parents only felt a special connection with them after taking drugs?

Isn't LOVE enough?! The love I have for my children gives me the greatest high that no drug could ever match - and to be honest, I wouldn't even try to find a synthetic alternative to that feeling, because it can only be experienced from those special little people who you brought on this earth to nurture, protect and love. Parental love is pure, not chemically enhanced. If you need drugs to enjoy your children, then that is a very sorry state to be in.

I'd hate my children to think I could only play games, relax, or truly feel a connection with them if I took a chemical.
Have you experienced stress ? Not the type you get from a tough job or commuting, I mean real stress, the type that you think you are not going to survive.

Despite the controversy of this thread, it's still interesting to hear your experiences

Last edited by safado; 10-04-2012 at 22:08. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2012, 22:14
Silver Member

Yes, I have experienced severe stress.
I lost my parents, and grandparents in a car accident, and my sight two months later. All this was when I was also a single parent with no living family or support system.

I carried on working, struggling to come to terms with losing my family and my sight. And while trying o keep things normal for my child.

She is now a teenager. i am how happily married, without the use of any drugs, yes, I still have stress because it is very difficult living in a sighted world being registered blind, but I refuse to feel self pity and have always fought my way through by putting my children first.
Old 10-04-2012, 22:19
Silver Member

Quote:
Yes, I have experienced severe stress.
I lost my parents, and grandparents in a car accident, and my sight two months later. All this was when I was also a single parent with no living family or support system.

I carried on working, struggling to come to terms with losing my family and my sight. And while trying o keep things normal for my child.

She is now a teenager. i am how happily married, without the use of any drugs, yes, I still have stress because it is very difficult living in a sighted world being registered blind, but I refuse to feel self pity and have always fought my way through by putting my children first.
Thats amazing and I admire you. We cant all be that strong tho.

You dont use any drugs but you post on a drug forum ?

why question the reason why someone posts in drugs forum? And put in such a negative way, too.
Old 10-04-2012, 22:20
Platinum Member

Male from Netherlands
Psych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline Medline
Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I have to agree with several points the previous posters mentioned, which I will highlight.

I agree with the OP that it can be fine taking a bit of MDMA once in a while with the kids around, but only in a low to moderate dose and if the OP knows from previous MDMA experiences (where the kids wheren't present), how the OP is going to act. I personally know a friend who is a father of 3 who are around the same age as OP's kids, and that friend occasionally takes Speed even when the kids are there. However, the friend only takes low to moderate doses and doesn't act tweaked on it, he is a great dad with Speed or without it, he only uses it to increase his creativity and paint throughout the night. Onely the OP knows how he interacts with his kids while on MDMA, and is the only one who can judge the situation and whether it's apropriate.

However, as others before me have mentioned, not everyone is also open-minded and would be best for both the OP and his kids not to tell his kids that he takes drugs or let them know about it in any way. Even in the kids might actually be cool with it, there is a real possibility that it could lead to serious problems with their school and even child protective serviceses if they would be alerted of the situation. So for the sake of yourself, your partner, your kids and everyone else your all care about, keep your drug use from them untill they are in their late teens or even early twenties.

I have seen with my own eyes the strong therapeutic effects MDMA can have on people, and even between parents and children when they have arrived at a difficult period in their lifes. But please keep your MDMA use personal untill your children are old enough to know and possibly appreciate what drugs such as MDMA are, and once they have left high school and are off to college/university or their indepence.

The best response yet in this thread.
Old 10-04-2012, 22:24
Silver Member

I use medication that is prescribed from my gp. I use drug forum as a point of reference in my work with young people and drugs, and to check on any interactions with the various medications the doctors have prescribed for me alongside my disabilities, as many times in the past doctors have not read my notes properly and prescribed either medications that would have less than desireable effects with each other, or could cause problems with my eye conditions.
i have many disabilities, and depressin, and it is sometimes very diffivult to get a clear answer from a doctor who can only give you a 5 minute appointment.

THAT is why I am a member of a drugs forum

Are they good enough reasons for you?!
Old 10-04-2012, 22:42
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0naut View Post
I have to agree with several points the previous posters mentioned, which I will highlight.

I agree with the OP that it can be fine taking a bit of MDMA once in a while with the kids around, but only in a low to moderate dose and if the OP knows from previous MDMA experiences (where the kids wheren't present), how the OP is going to act. I personally know a friend who is a father of 3 who are around the same age as OP's kids, and that friend occasionally takes Speed even when the kids are there. However, the friend only takes low to moderate doses and doesn't act tweaked on it, he is a great dad with Speed or without it, he only uses it to increase his creativity and paint throughout the night. Onely the OP knows how he interacts with his kids while on MDMA, and is the only one who can judge the situation and whether it's apropriate.

However, as others before me have mentioned, not everyone is also open-minded and would be best for both the OP and his kids not to tell his kids that he takes drugs or let them know about it in any way. Even in the kids might actually be cool with it, there is a real possibility that it could lead to serious problems with their school and even child protective serviceses if they would be alerted of the situation. So for the sake of yourself, your partner, your kids and everyone else your all care about, keep your drug use from them untill they are in their late teens or even early twenties.

I have seen with my own eyes the strong therapeutic effects MDMA can have on people, and even between parents and children when they have arrived at a difficult period in their lifes. But please keep your MDMA use personal untill your children are old enough to know and possibly appreciate what drugs such as MDMA are, and once they have left high school and are off to college/university or their indepence.
Thanks for the post.

I should point out that I was anti drugs for all of my life until now. It took very special circumstances to change my outlook from what it was to what it is now.

My children will NEVER know.

Now the tourist season has started here work has taken all possibility away from us, so its over until october at least and we may not use again because I at least feel the effects full time, I mean my whole veiw has changed. Stress made me look at everything negatively. I appreciate what I have got now.

safado added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Quote:
I use medication that is prescribed from my gp. I use drug forum as a point of reference in my work with young people and drugs, and to check on any interactions with the various medications the doctors have prescribed for me alongside my disabilities, as many times in the past doctors have not read my notes properly and prescribed either medications that would have less than desireable effects with each other, or could cause problems with my eye conditions.
i have many disabilities, and depressin, and it is sometimes very diffivult to get a clear answer from a doctor who can only give you a 5 minute appointment.

THAT is why I am a member of a drugs forum

Are they good enough reasons for you?!
Sorry I miss understood your post. I thought you meant you didnt take ANY drugs. Sorry.

Valium etc, sleeping pills, johns wart, herbal. I tried them all, nothing worked like mdma.

Last edited by safado; 10-04-2012 at 22:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2012, 23:10
Silver Member

I'm sorry, but, please help me to understand something.

You said your children will never know, but in another thread about "inappropriate times to get high" or whatever the title was, you post about taking E and your partner coming home sometime after midnight to find you had strewn xmas lights all over the front lawn, music blaring and having a limbo contest with your children.

If that is your children never knowing, what would cause them to suspect their father was doing drugs in their presence?

I'm sorry, I've had to report his thread to mods, it's either extremely irresponsible behaviour, or trolling.

If I AM wrong, then I apologise and I hope you can stop giving your children after midnight limbo parties so that they can get a good night's sleep.

I like it when people compare a person's posts and call them out on their foolish behavior. good research.
Way too judgmental. You've made your point. How do you know the lawn party wasn't in the summer or even News Year's Eve.
Well done for doing the research and calling the OP's bluff
Old 10-04-2012, 23:37
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12
Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8%

Further to some splendid posts here, I feel a need to ask the question about safe storage of the chemicals you are using.

I'm hoping that the drugs are put somewhere which is totally inaccessible to children in your home?

Excellent safety point
excellent to raise the point of safe storage, great harm reduction
Old 10-04-2012, 23:56
Silver Member

The other thread that I referred to in my previous post mentioned the OP finding an E pill in a drawer that had been here for about a year, so, at a guess, I'd say locking the drugs away from children are probably not a priority. On another note, in same thread OP says he took the E whilst his partner was out working a 10 hour shift - so I have to assume that means the OP was under he influence of E whilst being the sole carer of his children...and then the party animal in him arrived....

Please, will a Mod lock this thread because I keep finding myself picking out contradictions in this person's posts, and I fear it will cause many many more arguements! Lol

Posted in Peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safado View Post
Thanks for the post.

I should point out that I was anti drugs for all of my life until now. It took very special circumstances to change my outlook from what it was to what it is now.

My children will NEVER know.

Now the tourist season has started here work has taken all possibility away from us, so its over until october at least and we may not use again because I at least feel the effects full time, I mean my whole veiw has changed. Stress made me look at everything negatively. I appreciate what I have got now.

safado added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Sorry I miss understood your post. I thought you meant you didnt take ANY drugs. Sorry.

Valium etc, sleeping pills, johns wart, herbal. I tried them all, nothing worked like mdma.
Old 11-04-2012, 00:03
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,254, Level: 21 Points: 21,254, Level: 21 Points: 21,254, Level: 21
Activity: 45.7% Activity: 45.7% Activity: 45.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeg View Post
Further to some splendid posts here, I feel a need to ask the question about safe storage of the chemicals you are using.

I'm hoping that the drugs are put somewhere which is totally inaccessible to children in your home?
An absolutely excellent point, as this unfortunate case highlights: Dad is held as ecstasy kills girl, 15

Raising awareness of importance of keeping drugs away from Minors whilst backing up with a news story as evidence that bad things can happen!
good use of forum resources to highlight potential heartbreaking consequences of storing chemicals in the home
Old 11-04-2012, 00:30
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12
Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8%

Quote:
The other thread that I referred to in my previous post mentioned the OP finding an E pill in a drawer that had been here for about a year, so, at a guess, I'd say locking the drugs away from children are probably not a priority.
If the OP persists in the practice of using what may (or not be) MDMA, but which seems to be a particularly powerful chemical, then the priority is the protection of any child in the house.

This (to me) warrants the utter secure storage of the substance in a place totally out of the reach of kids.

I do very much appreciate the urgency of both my own (and others') objections, and extreme concerns about the parenting issues here, but the priority is to ensure that no child in the place can ingest a potentially lethal substance.

The parents' choice for recreational child-care appears to be disgraceful, but removal of the chemical (to a very high shelf in a properly locked box) feels paramount to me presently.
Old 11-04-2012, 00:36
Silver Member

I'm sorry Smeg, in saying storing drugs away from the children is not a priority, I meant that it seems like it isn't a priority in that particular household - i.e. There doesn't seem to be any attempt to keep these substances away from the children.

i hope that clears up any confusion. Safeguarding children should be above everything else.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:04

25 y/o Male from United States
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want your kids hiding stuff from you. So, you should feel the same for them. THEY ARE YOUR KIDS. Honesty is the most important thing in any kind of relationship imo. Keep your cool.

Short and to the (very valid) point.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:52
Silver Member

Our bedroom is out of bounds to the kids. It not a standard house, each area is on a different level.The storage is super safe.
īTrollin its certainly not. I have been a mod for 5 years on another forum with a different subject matter.

I really flet I wanted to share the huge possitive we enjoyed through my discovery. Its been life changing for all of us.
I will defend all my actions and my posts to the very end such is my belief.

Stress is evil. It can ruin the lives of whole families. It bearly did ours but we were saved.

You are all entitled to you opinions of course and I respect you for that but please believe our parenting is on a good level because it is. We gave up our lives for our children until extreme curcumstanecs tried to rip us apart.

safado added 39 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Not being able to edit as a newbie is strange. Forgive above typo`s.

Last edited by safado; 11-04-2012 at 07:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
bad attitude, bad ideas, child in serious condition, children, children and drugs, mdma, molly, parenting

» New Threads
Need Help! - Methadone Withdrawal...
Last post by natey7
164 Replies, 24,262 Views
Today I Legally Purchased Cannabis...
Last post by D0pe
4 Replies, 184 Views
Ethylphenidate, AMT and 5-MeO-DALT...
Last post by Zipiffy
19 Replies, 1,938 Views
Etph to MPA but risk of addiction...
Last post by Zipiffy