Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 31-03-2012, 13:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

35 y/o Male from United Kingdom
zedhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
5 days off m@ry joy warning herbal incense stomach problems help my hamster

]My hamster has been smoking mary joy warning herbal incense for a 6 months now every day from morning to night to
Shitting with using it to go to sleep although he could only sleep 4 3 hours max at night had to keep redosing till dawn
When the poor little hamster had to be at work where he smoked also.
He started developing irrittable bowel syndrom like symtoms after 3 minths use was it the incense?
Only worried as hamster just read news article about gastrointestinal tract problems related to cannbiniods
Being a just a hamster he did not quite understand it all and has not had a smoke of this incenss since monday
Now saturday hes not feeling to great to absorb info and still has som stomach light discomfort and feels like delay slower
Digestion he dont feeel that good ..

Please any advice worryd bout hamster and that articlr
Is the gastro thing permanent or what any one on here know
Old 31-03-2012, 13:35
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: 5 days off m@ry joy warning herbal incense stomach problems help my hamster

I find your post a little hard to follow, did you use a translator?

If you are worried about your health then the best advice i could give would be to go to your doctor and explain to him that you have been smoking a blend containing an unknown synthetic cannabinoid, or research chemical. It would be a good idea to have yourself checked out, the sympthoms youdescribe may or may not be related to your drug use, but either way for some peace of mind its the best thing to do.

I hope you feel better soon.
Old 31-03-2012, 15:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post
I find your post a little hard to follow, did you use a translator?

If you are worried about your health then the best advice i could give would be to go to your doctor and explain to him that you have been smoking a blend containing an unknown synthetic cannabinoid, or research chemical. It would be a good idea to have yourself checked out, the sympthoms youdescribe may or may not be related to your drug use, but either way for some peace of mind its the best thing to do.

I hope you feel better soon.
I did send hamster to the vets whilst he was still smoking the crazy shit and he was diagnosed with ibs,
Want to tell the truth about research chemicals but have heard that if you disclose drug use they take a dim
View , even black list you for maybe receving organ transplants or at least lower your priority for receving organ
Donaton in the future.

Sorry about grammer etc using mobile phone bad keyboard and realey fiddley
Also my first time posting on furom infact first imput I have made to any forum or
Stuff like that bit of a tech phobia I think so bad this is my girlfriends phone!

Thank you for your reply will try toooi b clearer in foiioooture

By by
Old 31-03-2012, 15:42

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedhead View Post
Thank you for your reply will try toooi b clearer in foiioooture
LOL

You should disclose everything to your Doctor. They will not discriminate against you for using drugs, legal or otherwise.

IBS is not really a specific illness, its just a term doctors use to describe one or a combination of issues that they have usually been unable to find the souurce of the problem to.

You could get yourself tested for food alergies, which might result in you having to change your diet or strop eating certain food types.
IBS is a really common thing, most people will suffer with it or at least one of the many sympthoms at some stage in their life.

Im not sure that the Cannabinoids could be responsible for what ever sympthoms you are experiencing, but talking to the doctor would be the best idea.
This is your health were talking about, it should be the most important thing for you right now. Tell the doctor exactly what lead up to youfeeling this way so they can give you advice based on all the facts.
Old 31-03-2012, 15:59

So I wont get denied organs or be treated like a lepper,
Phew thanks so much for your time.
Old 31-03-2012, 21:48
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
SystemOverload is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Had the same issues using pure chems. After a few months I had vomiting, severe cramps, and had a hard time holding down water.
Old 01-04-2012, 00:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemOverload View Post
Had the same issues using pure chems. After a few months I had vomiting, severe cramps, and had a hard time holding down water.
Hello systemoverload

Are you ok now?
When did tthings improve ?

zedhead added 21 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

HAs anyone read news article about effects of canninaboids on the gastrointestinal?

Sounds like I am fucked?

Is it permanent?
Has anyone else tried mary joy incense?
Well I am back with real mary!

Helping me so much with spirit and appetite, but still pain in stomach.

Docs on monday to divuldge all! Really not looking forward to that

Nice zed

Last edited by zedhead; 01-04-2012 at 00:19. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-04-2012, 01:59
Silver Member

hey,

it just got progressively worse. it got to the point where I was convinced I couldn't go much longer using the stuff without something serious happening. I would wake up, and before I had my eyes open I was already up and running towards the bathroom to vomit. I would also get weird burps/gas.... I would burp but then gag like I was going to vomit throughout the day. I went to a doctor, had tests done, all came back fine. blood, urine all checked out. I was given dexlansoprazole for the heartburn/acid reflux that was horrible. That helped a great deal.
Long story short, the problems will go away. It will take 3-4 weeks to get the normal appetite/hunger and stomach feelings back. I still feel as if I weakened my stomach with a lot of acid reflux. I would say I can't hold anything down as well as before, but I am at least able to eat regularly.
I went back onto the cb's and now the stomach issues have quickly returned. After a week of use, I am already getting stomach cramps/pain. (Don't have to tell me how stupid this was....)
Old 01-04-2012, 17:00

Male from United States
Sazh is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

This happened to me as well, and also a few others from the threads I've read. Seems like a common side effect however I never experienced vomiting. I used the stuff for 6 months before I quit. After a few days everything was back to normal.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemOverload View Post
hey,

it just got progressively worse. it got to the point where I was convinced I couldn't go much longer using the stuff without something serious happening. I would wake up, and before I had my eyes open I was already up and running towards the bathroom to vomit. I would also get weird burps/gas.... I would burp but then gag like I was going to vomit throughout the day. I went to a doctor, had tests done, all came back fine. blood, urine all checked out. I was given dexlansoprazole for the heartburn/acid reflux that was horrible. That helped a great deal.
Long story short, the problems will go away. It will take 3-4 weeks to get the normal appetite/hunger and stomach feelings back. I still feel as if I weakened my stomach with a lot of acid reflux. I would say I can't hold anything down as well as before, but I am at least able to eat regularly.
I went back onto the cb's and now the stomach issues have quickly returned. After a week of use, I am already getting stomach cramps/pain. (Don't have to tell me how stupid this was....)
Hows it going systemoverload

Back on it! your a bad man

Which chem s /blend?

To cut a long story short have to for now just accident ly lost what I wanted to post well pissed my phone browser forced
Close

I feel much better today and can see a much better life emerging it is worth it .

Can you not score some weed? Its helping me massively.

All the best hope your ok
Old 02-04-2012, 03:00
Silver Member

Hey zedhead,

It is Space Cadet 100x along with a few other blends. swim must say that the use of this blend has produced some bad withdrawls, but nothing has ever topped how sick Down2Earth Climaxxx will make swim feel.

swim can get some weed but right now it has no effect. swim knows if he takes some time off it will have an effect again. for now swim has some phenibut which helps the w/d a large amount.

Yeah, isn't it nice to finally come out of that fog/permastone? You can finally think!

swim is down to the last bit of blend... Hopefully he can stick to the plan of not purchasing anymore. After the first few days of w/d it gets way easier. It is just when you are in the worst part of w/d it is horrible. The stomach pain and depression are really crippling without something like phenibut.

swim is doing well, hope you are as well.
Old 02-04-2012, 16:59
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
eatingleg4peanut is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 272, Level: 2 Points: 272, Level: 2 Points: 272, Level: 2
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

did swiy experience loss of appetite during use for a prolonged period of time? SWIM did and found that he had eliminated parts of his diet for so long his body adjusted to function without it. Then when they are reintroduced stomach problems occur. Just a thought from swim's experience with diet changes.
Old 03-04-2012, 00:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post
LOL

You should disclose everything to your Doctor. They will not discriminate against you for using drugs, legal or otherwise.

IBS is not really a specific illness, its just a term doctors use to describe one or a combination of issues that they have usually been unable to find the souurce of the problem to.

You could get yourself tested for food alergies, which might result in you having to change your diet or strop eating certain food types.
IBS is a really common thing, most people will suffer with it or at least one of the many sympthoms at some stage in their life.

Im not sure that the Cannabinoids could be responsible for what ever sympthoms you are experiencing, but talking to the doctor would be the best idea.
This is your health were talking about, it should be the most important thing for you right now. Tell the doctor exactly what lead up to youfeeling this way so they can give you advice based on all the facts.

So I went back to the doctor

Held back at first told him symptoms and got the usual ibs diagnosis and hand outs already got (what a tossser) he says to refer to just in case...

So I said I told him about synthetic cannabis/ cannabinoids which he was not familiar with ,
In that case he reckoned w/d symtoms give it a month without substances!!!!!

And prescribed me mebeverine
Will do tests in month see if it settles dowm

zedhead added 6 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Could be that I just belong on an ibs forum

But I don't want to be called can'tshitwontshit or leakybum or crampy I am just not ready for that

Last edited by zedhead; 03-04-2012 at 00:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-07-2012, 14:39

acidlover is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

so i have a question about the synthetic bud. i've normally always had a weak stomach, ive been concerned that i may have an ulcer, but recently i just switched to a new brand of synthetic. its called "mean green". i went ahead and tried it for a second time because the strength is greater but lately ive been throwing up massive amounts of blood, and ive been vomiting alot more than usual. i know that smoking potpourri couldnt be good for you but real pot usually has positive effects on my stomach. just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced bloody vomit while using synthetic or if maybe my ulcer has gotten worse.
Old 03-07-2012, 17:25

43 y/o Male from Germany
BLabla3g should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

all this symptoms sound like normal withdrawals . my uncle was a heroine addict and i seen worse

Post Quality Evaluations:
bad advice, these are not normal WD sympthoms.
Old 03-07-2012, 19:38

38 y/o Male from Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidlover View Post
so i have a question about the synthetic bud. i've normally always had a weak stomach, ive been concerned that i may have an ulcer, but recently i just switched to a new brand of synthetic. its called "mean green". i went ahead and tried it for a second time because the strength is greater but lately ive been throwing up massive amounts of blood, and ive been vomiting alot more than usual. i know that smoking potpourri couldnt be good for you but real pot usually has positive effects on my stomach. just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced bloody vomit while using synthetic or if maybe my ulcer has gotten worse.
Firstly, go and see a doctor. Thinking you might have an ulcer is not going to help, get yourself checked out and find out exactly what is wrong with you.
Throwing up 'massive amounts of blood' is a very clear sign that something is very wrong, but it could be any number of things.

Stop smoking these blends, you have no idea what is in them, any withdrawal sympthoms you might be feeling could be down to this blend containing a completly different research chemical than the last.

Seriously though, get off the internet and go to a doctor/hospital now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLabla3g View Post
all this symptoms sound like normal withdrawals . my uncle was a heroine addict and i seen worse

How is throwing up massive amounts of blood a normal symptom of withdrawal? Please do not try to make someone who could be in serious danger feel as if everything is ok.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:24
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
travilanche is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

The withdrawal from this stuff can be terrible, but it's honestly not as bad as the negative health consequences that come with chronic long term use. Check out the am-2201 addiction thread for more info on that. You should definitely go see a doctor though. If you are throwing up constantly you probably do have ulcers.

One thing you should do though is immediately stop smoking this garbage.
Old 09-07-2012, 15:32

43 y/o Male from Germany
BLabla3g should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

sorry about the the misunderstanding. the blood not normal the vomiting normal withdraws.the vomiting so much that you injure your stomach liner and you bleed when you vomit normal withdraws

How is throwing up massive amounts of blood a normal symptom of withdrawal? Please do not try to make someone who could be in serious danger feel as if everything is ok.[/QUOTE]
Old 17-07-2012, 10:15
Banned

29 y/o Male from United States
barndtman84 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Wow my fish is def not alone with his noid addiction. Just for ppl who are wondering synthetic noids are very addictive and can cause bad withdrawal. I noticed the IBS, acid reflux kicked back in hard, diarea, lack of appetite, no more then an hr or 2 of sleep a night, sweats, increased BP. Now that's just some of the symptoms and the craving OMG worse then crack. One thing I have noticed out of all the many noids the one wih the least side effects from addiction are much less at least IMO. My fish can also go longer between doses with the ur-144. Hope I can help someone from making same mistake.
Old 23-07-2012, 03:56

21 y/o Male from United States
donxijote should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2

first time swim tried mary joy he took about three hits, small ones and almost passed out he had cold sweats and loss of coordination also very elevated bp, how people manage to smoke this and enjoy it he doesnt know but hey if its youre thing then good for you. swim would like to add he was a regular user with such blends as cloud 9 and relaxanol... oh the relaxanol was great but nothing has matched up to the original mr nice guy.. how he mosses the 3 hour 3d reality produced by it while the only side effect felt being a pulsing sensation in the head. not a bad sensation either.

try talking to swiys doctor tho and explain about the rc's if he says anything out of line just tell him swiy would rather not come back to his office ever again.

goodluck with the ibs

DX

Last edited by Phenoxide; 23-07-2012 at 04:09. Reason: multipost resolved

Share this on:

» New Threads
What was your first...
Last post by noddynodderson
12 Replies, 243 Views
change for opiate withdrawal from...
Last post by ianzombie
4 Replies, 125 Views
noob when it comes to ghb, is it...