Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 18-11-2004, 05:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

WhiteRyan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Any story you feel like sharing that might make us go "ooooo", or "AGHHH" will do fine. Anything goes, and I mean anything.

Post Quality Evaluations:
interesting and always good to share experiences
Old 18-11-2004, 05:30

Ok Ill start, about5 years ago my buddy starting doing meth. He got smaller, shorter, acne like crazy, and started getting really really weird on me. I stopped talking to him cuz I didnt approve of the stuff. I bumped into him the other day and chit chatted with him while he was smacking on what had to be 6 pieces of gum and a cigarette at the same time. And as I was talking to him I noticed he had NO TEETH, EMPTY !!!!!!!! That is what gave me the subject idea
Old 18-11-2004, 06:27

Male
discobloodbath is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 184, Level: 2 Points: 184, Level: 2 Points: 184, Level: 2
the one person who means the most in my life: my best friend has been doin of meth since march of 04... during that point in time we stopped talking because i thought we were spending way too much time together, and with work, and him not having a job, it was just too hard and a real stress. I thought some time apart would help him look for a job and allow me to try to meet more people instead of always being around him. My birthday was march 11 and that night he called me. I was out at a club and heard the message he left me. "i found something new, call me if you want to try it." I told my friend who i was with about the whole situation and the message he left me. We both wondered what he had tried, all this angering me, because i really would of liked to have heard 'i got a job' not 'want to try a new drug.' In my anger i told my friend that i hope he gets addicted to whatever it is because i'm done with him. Later that night when i got home 'spun' was on cable.. i took this as a sign. The next day he called me again looking for me but i ignored his call and didnt return his message. That night the sultan sea was on... (sidenote: kieslowski movies have made me look at life differently and noticing certain 'signs' or 'coincidences' have become normal for me) Despite those very clear signs i never returned his call untill one day in late may he called and i answered.. I was so excited to see him because i missed him and i was very surprised and frighten when he pulled out a bag of meth. He asked me if i wanted any, i passed and i guess the look on my face got to him so he decided to pass as well and ended up sleeping the rest of the night. I called in sick at work the next day and spent the day with him trying to just be around him. Asked him how much hes doing. Is he getting craving etc. I asked if planned on continuing this and he said that this bag was the last he had and that his friends were quitting and that they wouldnt be able to get anymore. I believed him, well i really wanted too but things were different. I'd notice body signs (i know him that well). His upper teeth were rotting a bit, he was one to never brush and had a bit of rot before but now it was more pronounced. Up untill now he told me he was pretty much clean thou once in a big while he would say he did some. a week ago he came over friends, one of which is the one who gave him his first try at meth.. This person i heard had become very addicted to shit and was now injecting. Everyone in the room asked me if wantd to do anything: they had meth, cocaine and weed. I choose the weed and watched as this guy i knew as a child (i've known all these people since we were young) shoot up in my room after asking me if it was okay in a goofy way. I said i dont care even though i wanted him out. My best friend and the other guy stared at the ground as this guy shot up, unable to watch or admit what was going on. AFter that my best friend snorted some meth and began drawing (which would continue all weekend). The guy who shot up wanted more and called his mom and began crying in front of us on the phone telling her that he wants more. I guess she begged for him to come home but he wouldnt, "if i go home you'll drive me to the police department". So during all this the rest of us were left to pretend we werent listening. He eventually left as well as the other guy and i was left alone with my tweaking best friend. for the entire weekend he drawed non stop, despite the soreness of his hand. every now and then going into my closet to do more. I put up with it because i was scared that no one would tell him to eat something.. Drink something. I was worried that he would be around people who would just encourage him to keep going so i spent my weekend with a him. Hopeing that my presense would help in some indirect way. I really dont know what to do with him.. i dropped the ball once and am afraid to stop seeing him because i feel like in some small indirect a bit responble. If only i had called him back that one night. I woudnt of done it with out doing research on it, perhaps i could of stopped him before it got bad with that knowledge. i dunno its just a hard situation when u care for someone, and u want to help them, but u cant because they have free will. Since my best friend reentered my life he has had two jobs and lost both. he even told me (when he was tweaking(found this jolly) that on the way home from being fired he puked all over himself on the freeway. Hes started to get scabs. Hes also lost alot of weight that gets put back on when he returns to who he was during those time when he does stop. i hope he remembers that person and stops using because he was a real great person. (sorry for the length)
Old 18-11-2004, 07:23
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
I had a friend that i used to smoke weed with. He
started into meth. It was strong here back then (late
80's). The bastard stayed up days, sometimes
weeks just smoking meth.

After about 18 months he started hearing voices and
suspected everyone around him conspiring against
him; classic paranoid/schitz behavior. At that point it
was obvious that he had lost his mind and no one
could save him.

The owner of the place where he was staying evicted
him, and he moved downtown. It wasn't long before
his landscaping job couldn't bringing in enough
money to pay the rent and feed his habit, so he
knocked over a couple of banks (not smart when you
live on an island).

Three or four months later he was busted and sent
to Lompok, but he was a basketcase long before
then.

Old 18-11-2004, 11:04

29 y/o Male
bowlingforcindy should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 179, Level: 2 Points: 179, Level: 2 Points: 179, Level: 2
lol, thats funny but so sad to hear, how he was so cool and strong at one point then as soon as he starts up on meth his life is almos gone. i guess he didnt kno what he was dealing with and thought he could handle it,
Old 18-11-2004, 11:58
manda

Female
manda is captain of the psychonauts.manda is captain of the psychonauts.manda is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
The worst stories are when people hurt others because they are high. Some guy in this area according to the paper was partying with a girl, they were on meth, and he killed her then violated her. Or the guy who killed one of his kids thinking they were something evil. Or shit exploding and the kids not making it out, but the dope making it out.
It really seems to bring out the absoulte hidden worst in some people.
Old 23-11-2004, 04:28

xtweekerx is an unknown quantity at this point
Meth ruins lives. I live in Fullerton,Ca a suburb of LA almost all of my friends were on speed. That shits is the worst drug imaginable.... It ruins lives..... ummm what else... Oh yeah its fun ass hell to smoke but once you do it u turn into a zombie for 2 days... The best feeling is waking up knowing that your not burning out!!!! A good friend of mine has been smoking ice for 7 years now on a daily basis... basically he stutters when he talks to people his life is messed up.. He has 2 kids and he still does it...... Im not saying that Im perfect but quitting speed was probably the smartest thing I ever did!!!!
Old 24-11-2004, 21:47
Nefelibata

Female from United Kingdom
OneDiaDem probably knows what they are talking about.OneDiaDem probably knows what they are talking about.OneDiaDem probably knows what they are talking about.OneDiaDem probably knows what they are talking about.OneDiaDem probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,316, Level: 5 Points: 1,316, Level: 5 Points: 1,316, Level: 5
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%
The very reason I moved away from Cali. I had been broken into six times for my pain medication after I broke my back, and it was always sketchers stealin my pills to trade for that stuff.. So many lost friends to this drug. One even murdered someone. Scary scary drug. One of the reasons I never post in this forum. All I would have to add here is negative, and I really try to not judge anyone. All I can say is please be careful with this one.</font>
Old 24-11-2004, 23:01
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
I was recently forced to shitcanned a friend I've
known for 30 years because he turned into a meth
junkie.

That stupid sonofabitch has thrown his life away. His
mother had a stroke (he was living with her), but for
the last few years he's been letting the house go to
hell.

Now he's got a mortgage to take care of with a
house that's falling apart, he's got no skills to speak
of, and hasn't had a job in 7 years.

He did me a few favors (big mistake on my part) and
pulled the last straw when he tried to call them in by
DEMANDING that I owed him some money. I gave
him a few bucks and made it clear that we were
EVEN, and I didn't want any more to do with him.

The next morning I was still fuming, so I came to
here to Drugs-forum and wrote a rant in the "Some
for All" forum, titled I’ m not a Junkie! It's a pretty
good description of just what kind of bastard this guy
had become.

Edited by: Alfa

Last edited by Jatelka; 24-07-2009 at 06:51.
Old 03-12-2004, 12:06

annacm is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
I have never shot up. I only do meth now but back when- I use to do everything and anything, I still never shot up/banged. But now I really want too* being on meth for a while now, I have smoked it snorted it and ate it, but now the rush is getting weaker over time from doing it those ways.smoking it you get 90% of the drug, snorting it 70%. I smoke and snort. anyways, I really want to bang!100% of the drug from injecting!!! I have talked to a few people about it. *not many people aprove of needles*OR METH and I think I know a guy who will show me/ help me out the first time. I told myself I would never do it EVER! but now look at me, Im ready n willin. I guess thats what happens over time. The people I know who do it,I.E. shoot- have teeth, hair, decent skin, normal lives. I guess I just know those who have been lucky. Clean needles are a must though* have a good one*
Old 04-12-2004, 23:24

A guy I worked with in the past who was the lazyiest mother ucker on this face of the planet shot up that stuff and lost all of his hair plus his two front teeth. Its pretty pathetic you can tell his personal relationships are a fucking mess. He cant talk straight unless he shot up like 10 minutes prior. He has some serious health problems with his heart.

Dude I know you probably hear it from everyone who doesnt do it, dont do it. It will slowly eat you up till its full...and it has a bottomless stomach.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:04
Gold Member

27 y/o Male from United States
hippie_lain is on the way uphippie_lain is on the way uphippie_lain is on the way up
Points: 685, Level: 4 Points: 685, Level: 4 Points: 685, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Once I smoked Two grams in about 4 hours and the next day I couldn't breath right for two days and my throat felt fuzy and I was burbing all day.
Old 30-03-2012, 16:18

22 y/o Male from United States
CruditoSkum is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Re: Share your "Meth Horror Story"

SWICS's honest experience:

Before glass, SWICS would always claim to be against any substance that was not “made naturally” (except for one exception which will be mentioned later. See if you can guess which substance was the exception), if you will. SWICS smoked only weed, and consumed the occasional beer and cigarettes. Then one day, a new person was introduced to SWICS and his group of friends. He became a close friend to them all. And with him, he brought the evil substance known as methamphetamine. Unfortunately, most of SWICS group had fallen victim to the peer pressure of this new acquaintance. SWICS would ridicule them as they would hit the pookie in PUBLIC (“discretely”, of course) while he smoked his bud. He would call them stupid and idiotic. Then one day while hanging out at the local spot, he saw them hot railing. SWICS was amazed at how it was possible to sniff the powder through a heated glass rail then exhale vapor through the mouth. SWICS became a total hypocrite this day when he took his first hot rail. When asking for a rail, SWICS “friends” looked at him as if he were kidding (which he usually did, just to mess with the tweakers). He sat down next to the person serving him. This person began to heat up one end of the rail. There was a sick and doubtful feeling about doing what he was about to do but he did it anyways. The same person who introduced the substance watched SWICS and claimed that SWICS was a “natural”. This, for some unfortunate reason, flattered SWICS. There was a tingling in SWICS brain after all the vapor was exhaled and he suddenly felt a “clear-headed bliss” although in reality it was a foggy-minded decision. SWICS can’t remember much since then (due to the fact he was also into inhalants at the time) but what he does remember is that he became ugly for a while from doing so much glass. Then one day, after buying a heavy sack from his dealer, hot railing the whole thing, and not feeling a thing, SWICS realized what had become of him: a tweaker with immense tolerance. So much money wasted. He went cold turkey and was able to quit…. for a while, at least. Then he fell back into the chemical fog, but this time he became an expert at hitting the pookie. Oh, the clouds that erupted from his mouth. To some, it was an impressive thing. To others, it was disgusting how good he was at it. But no matter what, the come down were always the worst. SWICS comedowns, however, were entirely mental (of course, the physical damage was done, but SWICS could handle it). SWICS comedowns were the feelings of shame, dirtiness, and extreme depression (which is odd because SWICS is usually a very happy person when not on the "funk"). To this day, SWICS has been trying to quit (and will quit eventually, whether voluntarily or not) and has cut back his “tweakends” to once or twice a month (still too much). SWICS doesn’t recommend even trying. He would rather someone experiment with LSD or DMT. Meth tolerance skyrockets after just a few uses and SWICS is almost positive he speaks for all tweakers when he says that the first high will never be experienced again, no matter how much one makes his/herself believe he/she can reach it....

Be happy, be healthy, be smart.

CruditoSkum added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippie_lain View Post
Once I smoked Two grams in about 4 hours and the next day I couldn't breath right for two days and my throat felt fuzy and I was burbing all day.
I hate those meth burps (and farts). the worst.

Last edited by CruditoSkum; 30-03-2012 at 16:18. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-03-2012, 21:35

Female from United States
Dirtyanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

A man arrested Wednesday on accusations that he spiked the coffee of a local tax business owned by his family with methamphetamine used to work at the business and may have done it in a dispute over taking a drug test, according to a Billings Police Department report.
Swim, 34, was booked into the County Detention Facility on Wednesday on suspicion of felony criminal distribution of dangerous drugs and misdemeanor partner or family member assault.
The Lt. said that at least seven employees and four customers may have consumed coffee that was possibly laced with meth The agency has collected and turned over to police five samples from people concerned that they drank the coffee.
A narrative of the investigation said Swim's mother owns the business and told officers that he worked there on and off for years.
Family told officers that Swim has a history of drug and alcohol use. Another employee at the business asked him to submit to a drug test Tuesday, saying he had to if he wanted to continue working there.
“He got mad and stormed out of the office,” after making threats around the office, according to the police report.
The next day, an employee noticed that she was feeling odd after drinking the coffee. Another employee, who also is Swim's roommate, said Swim told him “something about everybody at the office failing” their urinalysis tests and “was going to make this happen,” the report states.
Later on Wednesday, Swim told an employee that he put meth in the coffee, according to the report.
Officers arrested him Wednesday.
A report from a second officer said employees at the business suspected Swim was high when he came to work Tuesday. The next morning, an employee found a mess outside of the business, including notes that appeared to be in Swim's handwriting, the statement said.
One woman in the office told investigators that she is a recovering meth addict who has been clean for about a year and that the physical effects felt similar after drinking coffee at the office Wednesday.
Another woman told officers that Swim said he put about 0.5 grams of meth in the coffee.
The investigation is ongoing. Samples have been sent to the state crime lab, and processing may take 90 days.

This swim had a bad day
Old 01-04-2012, 06:01
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

This isn't really a shock horror story. Just a sad story of what once happened to a young girl...
She had flawless skin, she was beautiful, soft long blonde hair, so much life in her eyes, a genuine smile.
Then she did meth for the first time. And never looked back. And got addicted fast.
in only 3 months, she went from being that, to being paranoid, depressed, sleeping with people for a couple of points, and her hair has turned dry and grayish colour, spots on her skin, a few scabs on her leg, yellow teeth, bags under her eyes, underweight. And she can only feel happy when shes high on meth.

That girl, is me.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:39
Silver Member

Male from United States
GLD94 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Almost 2 months ago, I just about died from it. I did wayyy too much for my first time, then went and did the same amount the next day if not more.. like 35+ hits in the matter of 2 1/2 days, also on top of snorting a Norco10 and smoking some weed. DON'T EVER MIX SPEED, IT'S NO FUN. I ended up in the ER due to severe chest pains, hard to breathe, heart palpitations, headache, dizziness, lightheaded, numbness of arm / leg / fingers / face... IT was extremely frightening and not something i'd ever like to experience ever again. Just thinking of what could've happened to me really saddens me knowing I almost threw my life away for a DRUG. IF you're going to put anything into your lungs for a "high" I'd suggest only smoking weed. But even now I can't enjoy the weed feeling as much because everytime I do smoke it, my chest hurts. and all i ever used to do was smoke weed!D: now i'm just gonna live the sober life, not only because I can't enjoy the stuff I used to do, but because this life we live is not a game... If you are gonna put something into your body that has a high possibility of hurting you or KILLING you, you obviously don't have much going for you and are tired of life. But for those of you who are looking for a better life, and want to live for a while... MY suggestion would be to drop the drugs. Not only you, but others will be happy you did and happy to see that you're still alive.
YOLO. You.Only.Live.Once
Old 02-04-2012, 09:27
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

I've got one, from tonight actually. A horror, because there are people like this.
So I was hanging out at my sisters, smoking a little, when she gets a phone call from a friend, saying they felt sick, banged an 8 ball in the last day, didn't know if they needed to go to the hospital or not. He said that his heater didn't work and it was freezing (today was a record setting high, nearly in the 90's, it was probably in the upper 60's lower 70's at this point in time). We jump in her vehicle with her hook that had been hanging out, and another guy friend.
The sight of this man made we want to cry. Older, a handicap of some kind (not sure if from addiction, but he hadn't had it all of his life), living alone in a tiny duplex, the only entrance through a dirty alley. His house was burning hot, he had the air conditioner on full blast, but blowing cool air at best.
We made him dinner, I gave him a benzo, and he drank some ice water and was starting to look better when a woman showed up to "help" him.
I witnessed this woman take some money from his stash while he was next to her, and assumed it was fine because she appeared to be a care taker.
She got him a cold bath going, and we fixed the ac and left.
While driving home, I told everyone about what I had seen and my sisters hook was outraged and wanted to go back. We take him back and then head the couple blocks back to my sisters.
A short time later, my sister calls to check up and finds that both the woman and the hookup had left together, neither of them helping him eat or even just get his dinner onto a plate.
We told him to make sure his money was there, and to count how much was gone, if any. He does so, and finds that 600 is missing. He informs us that the woman that arrived was simply an escort he had hired a couple times. That the hookup had stolen his dope, and he really didn't want him in his home anymore.
The escort drops the hook up off where we were only to be confronted by us. He denies everything and then tells us that he was hoping the old man had croaked before we got there so that he could "step over his dead body and snatch" his brand new 50+inch flat screen.
The hookup was then planning on heading back to this mans house, despite us informing him that he was not welcome there. He ended up leaving and, of course, goes to the mans house, eventually being let in because this poor man is just about helpless.
I can barely keep from tearing up thinking about all of this. This poor man is taken advantage of because of his addiction and handicap.
He's so in need of company, conversation, love, that he is nearly opening every conversation with some kind of offer for companionship. Offered that new tv to my sister, 400 a week for myself to just sit and conversate with him once a week. We both refused the gifts, but so many have taken advantage.

The horror: that addiction would leave someone so heartless that 600 dollars or a new tv is found to be more important.

Sorry this isn't a horror story of what you were imagining, but my heart is as big as can be, and this whole thing is horrifying to me. :/
Old 04-04-2012, 01:12
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

My friend would get all crazy and paranoid. That bitch locked my ass out of my house when I was at work so I couldn't get in while she was passed the fuck out on my bed. I was livid! She couldn't handle her shit at all. When I finally broke in she had messed up my house and she stunk! I can't stand tweakers like that. She even strated carpet surfing and getting all weird. I told her to leave.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:05

27 y/o Female from United States
Megan288 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoback View Post
This isn't really a shock horror story. Just a sad story of what once happened to a young girl...
She had flawless skin, she was beautiful, soft long blonde hair, so much life in her eyes, a genuine smile.
Then she did meth for the first time. And never looked back. And got addicted fast.
in only 3 months, she went from being that, to being paranoid, depressed, sleeping with people for a couple of points, and her hair has turned dry and grayish colour, spots on her skin, a few scabs on her leg, yellow teeth, bags under her eyes, underweight. And she can only feel happy when shes high on meth.

That girl, is me.
I'm truly sorry. Your core is still there, though. You still know right from wrong when sober. You can still be there for people who need what you have to offer, if you get sober.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisMonroe View Post
I've got one, from tonight actually. A horror, because there are people like this.
So I was hanging out at my sisters, smoking a little, when she gets a phone call from a friend, saying they felt sick, banged an 8 ball in the last day, didn't know if they needed to go to the hospital or not. He said that his heater didn't work and it was freezing (today was a record setting high, nearly in the 90's, it was probably in the upper 60's lower 70's at this point in time). We jump in her vehicle with her hook that had been hanging out, and another guy friend.
The sight of this man made we want to cry. Older, a handicap of some kind (not sure if from addiction, but he hadn't had it all of his life), living alone in a tiny duplex, the only entrance through a dirty alley. His house was burning hot, he had the air conditioner on full blast, but blowing cool air at best.
We made him dinner, I gave him a benzo, and he drank some ice water and was starting to look better when a woman showed up to "help" him.
I witnessed this woman take some money from his stash while he was next to her, and assumed it was fine because she appeared to be a care taker.
She got him a cold bath going, and we fixed the ac and left.
While driving home, I told everyone about what I had seen and my sisters hook was outraged and wanted to go back. We take him back and then head the couple blocks back to my sisters.
A short time later, my sister calls to check up and finds that both the woman and the hookup had left together, neither of them helping him eat or even just get his dinner onto a plate.
We told him to make sure his money was there, and to count how much was gone, if any. He does so, and finds that 600 is missing. He informs us that the woman that arrived was simply an escort he had hired a couple times. That the hookup had stolen his dope, and he really didn't want him in his home anymore.
The escort drops the hook up off where we were only to be confronted by us. He denies everything and then tells us that he was hoping the old man had croaked before we got there so that he could "step over his dead body and snatch" his brand new 50+inch flat screen.
The hookup was then planning on heading back to this mans house, despite us informing him that he was not welcome there. He ended up leaving and, of course, goes to the mans house, eventually being let in because this poor man is just about helpless.
I can barely keep from tearing up thinking about all of this. This poor man is taken advantage of because of his addiction and handicap.
He's so in need of company, conversation, love, that he is nearly opening every conversation with some kind of offer for companionship. Offered that new tv to my sister, 400 a week for myself to just sit and conversate with him once a week. We both refused the gifts, but so many have taken advantage.

The horror: that addiction would leave someone so heartless that 600 dollars or a new tv is found to be more important.

Sorry this isn't a horror story of what you were imagining, but my heart is as big as can be, and this whole thing is horrifying to me. :/
That is a horror story. Those people can go to hell. If it's because of addiction that they act that way, that's one thing, but something tells me they just don't care to know right from wrong. I can't believe how selfish and cruel people can be. It's the worst thing in the world to me. At least you all are good people. It's incredibly nice that that man had you all to cushion his fall at least a little when he found out the caretaker stole from him, and the no good, heartless "hook" as well. Hope you girls will cut him off, he'll probably only bring trouble if he does stuff like that.

Last edited by Megan288; 04-04-2012 at 04:20.
Old 04-04-2012, 13:25
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan288 View Post

That is a horror story. Those people can go to hell. If it's because of addiction that they act that way, that's one thing, but something tells me they just don't care to know right from wrong. I can't believe how selfish and cruel people can be. It's the worst thing in the world to me. At least you all are good people. It's incredibly nice that that man had you all to cushion his fall at least a little when he found out the caretaker stole from him, and the no good, heartless "hook" as well. Hope you girls will cut him off, he'll probably only bring trouble if he does stuff like that.
You know what's funny is I was about to post another horror story about this hookup!
Two nights ago, I get a phone call from my sister, she's having a panic attack, can barely breathe, tells me to get here fast.
So I jump in my car and head over, about 15 minutes later I'm there. Turns out this same hookup told his friends to tell her that he was going to come and put a bullet in her head.
I get a hold of him and ask him wtf is going on. He tries to explain that he never said that, they twisted his words, yadiyadiya, and that if my sister wants to come talk, that he wants me to drive her there. Uh yeah, ok.
My sister is finally able to pull it together and calls one of her childhood friends, now a gangbanger (scary shit, but he was incredibly dedicated to my sister). He shows up and immediately calls some of his friends, tells them to get ready for his call, and then calls the hookup to try and get him to go talk to him somewhere.
After a short conversation, the hookup is scared shitless and starts calling me and my sister, trying to get one of us to realize that he was "joking". Not exactly something you joke about.
Anyway, I'm still getting phone calls from him asking me to explain his position to my sis, and even let me know that he is in hiding.

The dope game isn't a safe one.
Old 09-04-2012, 17:36

27 y/o Female from United States
Megan288 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisMonroe View Post
You know what's funny is I was about to post another horror story about this hookup!
Two nights ago, I get a phone call from my sister, she's having a panic attack, can barely breathe, tells me to get here fast.
So I jump in my car and head over, about 15 minutes later I'm there. Turns out this same hookup told his friends to tell her that he was going to come and put a bullet in her head.
I get a hold of him and ask him wtf is going on. He tries to explain that he never said that, they twisted his words, yadiyadiya, and that if my sister wants to come talk, that he wants me to drive her there. Uh yeah, ok.
My sister is finally able to pull it together and calls one of her childhood friends, now a gangbanger (scary shit, but he was incredibly dedicated to my sister). He shows up and immediately calls some of his friends, tells them to get ready for his call, and then calls the hookup to try and get him to go talk to him somewhere.
After a short conversation, the hookup is scared shitless and starts calling me and my sister, trying to get one of us to realize that he was "joking". Not exactly something you joke about.
Anyway, I'm still getting phone calls from him asking me to explain his position to my sis, and even let me know that he is in hiding.

The dope game isn't a safe one.
That is a horror story. Your poor little sister! Good thing she has you. It sounds like your friends are doing dangerous things. Sounds like you can take it, but, hopefully it doesn't end badly for one of the guys that your sister is friends with.
I hope you all stay away from a lot of these guys even though some are good friends, which is hard, I know. At least try not to support any of her friend's bad habbits and show her how not to, before you all get caught up in the middle things even more! Tough situation when your friends are in it and of course with their addictions involved.
Old 09-04-2012, 19:42
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United States
cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.

I have one about an ex friend who fucked me over pretty bad.He was one of my best friends and we had known each other since middle school,always been super close and had a special connection.We sorta drifted apart for a few years because we were both busy in relationships but still kept in touch.We started hanging out again a couple years ago and became closer than ever.We were pretty much inseparable,We knew each other so damn well it was scary.Anyway,we would use meth together on a frequent basis.We had each other's backs and always shared what we had..if one of us was low on funds it didn't matter because like I said ,we had each other's back.As his addiction grew,I started noticing a change in his character.He became alil shady and I caught him in a few lies.Nothing that bad but it did bother me a bit.Also,he was starting to become erratic when coming down and he was developing psychosis.Meth was slowly changing who he was and i hated how he would act sometimes.It was like something else took over and he wasn't even there anymore.Well,long story short he ended up stealing money from my parents one afternoon and completely denied it even though it was obvious he was guilty.This story has A LOT more to it but i'm not gonna explain every little detail.It wasn't even so much about the money ,it was the fact he felt the need to steal from me and my family who trusted him and how he claimed to love us soo much and would never do such a thing.he wasn't even high or coming down when he did that either,completely sober state of mind. he knew I was getting money later that night too and I was planning on buying a fat sack for us but no,he just couldn't wait?I just think that shows the kind of person he really was and it sucked but ya,i guess that's my "meth horror story".

Share this on:

Tags
drug, meth, methamphetamine

» New Threads
Pure Caffeine, drug testing?
Last post by Ganja Joe
0 Replies, 1 Views
Gabapentin and clonazepam...
Last post by Grassburner
5 Replies, 193 Views
1 big hit vs several small hits in...
Last post by JSAGJC