Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

The euphoric body Physical sides of drug use.

Old 29-03-2012, 04:00
Banned

92 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up
Can drugs be healthy?

This does indeed sound soft but look at Alcohol it's not healthy in mod-high amounts but usually they say a drink here and there is good for you, relaxing - the UK have an RDA (recommended daily a) of 3-4 units. So they make it sound a vitamin. and to be honest probably isn't that bad here and there.

I read people going out at weekends, it was a good thing to get drunk otherwise we'd carry more stress with us or some stuff.

Do you think use of any drug can be healthy?

eg, Ketamine and neuroprotection
eg, ghb and sleep aid - relaxer
Coca tea - anything healthy in the leaf? like other teas anti oxidents

To me drugs aren't really healthy as I tan them too much.
Old 29-03-2012, 13:25
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from Netherlands
Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Re: Can drugs be healthy?

hard question... me myself use them for medicinal purposes only , of course sometimes i just like to relax from all the stress.

red wine was supposed to be healthy .. a new study proved that anti oxidants in red wine actually cause damage to your cells (resveratrol ). i read it on sciendaily.com.

the ''whole one glass of wine a day is healthy'' is on a debate now...

everything has pros and cons.. i think cannabis, LSA, mushrooms are by far the healthiest ''drugs'' out there, they just have most medicinal benefits.
Old 29-03-2012, 20:54
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
cocaman needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

What do you see as being healthy about LSA?
Old 29-03-2012, 22:10
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
bluestar is on the way upbluestar is on the way upbluestar is on the way up
Points: 403, Level: 3 Points: 403, Level: 3 Points: 403, Level: 3
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

LSA causes vasoconstriction which leads me to believe it isn't all that good for you. With exercise and proper nutrition it probably isn't a major detriment though.

I think drug use can at best be mildly beneficial *for some individuals*, but only when combined with diet, physical activity, mental workouts, nutritional supplements if needed, and nurturing a proactive outlook on life. If a part of your life is out of balance, drugs can really tip the scales in the wrong direction. I don't think there's anything wrong with occasional recreational use (in fact there might be a handful of philosophical or motivational benefits that accompany it), but you obviously can't treat your body like an amusement park all the time and expect to be a well-adjusted person.
Old 30-03-2012, 15:15
Silver Member

Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.

well alot of normal foods or plants can also cause vasoconstriction, everything has it's benefits it all depends on your body and chemistry.

if you are a unhealthy fat american then some side effects can really outweight the benefits.. ( high blood pressure etc )

i live a healthy life .. i have a raw food diet which consist out of 85 % raw veggie and fruit ( no red meats .. only raw salmon or raw eggs ). i use wide variety of herbs and supplements which are proven to be beneficial for general health and well being. I don't use stimulants like caffeine, and i totally hate alcohol. i don't consume lactose , gluten and wheat, crops sprayed with pesticides.. i eat foods that are high in the anti-inflammatory index and that lower my insuline resistance.

im very aware about health, diet , drugs and the knowhow about phyical health...i also used to be a sports teacher ( trianing people etc).. im totally educated and well known when it comes to health and well being.

so im healthy why should i use LSA ?

1. it helps with all sorts of stress, severe psychological problems and depressions wether it be chronic or just a mild one.

2. i have back problems.. LSA makes my muscles relax.. i can easily perform stretches, yoga and different techniques to prevent or decrease back pain. because my muscles are relaxed there is less chance i will be injurying or overstretching myself.

3. it's far more easier to meditate... if i have accute stress and i cannot find the solution ( like in a rellationship ) i like to use LSA because like LSD it makes you creative and you see solutions that you wouldn't have seen before.
alot of scientist made discoveries while being on drugs.

4. my eyesight improve when im using LSA and after using LSA .. i don't know why but i do sense a significant difference.

LSA just changed my life and helped my physcial body.. i also studied psychology and im not unaware, psychedelics open up doors to places where you have never been before and find it very remarkable that can be achieved even on a very low dosage without tripping your balls off. you can be the healthiest person on earth but no matter what you eat certain psychological or emotional issues cannot be solved with physical intervention / solutions... they are more spiritual and metaphysical.

alot of drugs like LSA seeds also contain cyanide glucosides which have proven to kill and slow down growth of cancer cells..these are merely plant and herbs and can have huge health benefits which are not well studied.

aside from that

there is no magic bullet .. health is determined by a wide variety of factos.
Old 31-03-2012, 00:58
Banned

92 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up

I dissagree with the Red Wine, I know it contains grapeskin stuff and it's ANTIOXI but why not eat grapes? it's an excuse.
Old 31-03-2012, 01:30
Titanium Member

54 y/o Female from United States
ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

stress can also be unhealthy and i think that IN MODERATION things that relieve stress can be a useful tool...

that said - yoga or exercise can also be used to alleviate stress...
Old 31-03-2012, 05:53
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Reason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way up
Points: 568, Level: 3 Points: 568, Level: 3 Points: 568, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I think the term "healthy" is extremely relative in this context. All psychoactive drugs that i've ever heard of or SWIM has experience with have some level of *at least* temporary negative side effects that come with the use of them. They vary greatly of course and how each drug effects each person can and often will be anywhere from slightly to significantly different. In my experience, the best way (although this seems to be common sense almost) to differentiate whether or not SWIY personally finds a drug to be too unhealthy to use or not is to research its common as well as uncommon side effects and educate SWIYourself.. although this point should be considered almost moot in the sense of true harm reduction. The only REAL way to test out a drug is to put it in SWIY body although it is always good to stay safe and start dosing in what is supposed to be a <threshold dose of whatever drug SWIY may be using to test for reactions. It's all about how much SWIY is willing to put SWIYour body through to achieve a state of alteration.

-reason4rhyme
Old 01-04-2012, 14:00
Silver Member

here is the post about red wine.. i don't know why you disagree tho ? you assume it's healthy ?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0322174621.htm
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21705453

Not to mension pesticides which are sprayed on grapes ( especially import )
The toxic bugs that are processed with the grapes
The chemicals and additives that aren't really good for you like sulfites.

medditerranean people already have a very healthy diet ( in general ) and often grow their own foods and wine...giving all attention to wine is a terrible mistake. resveratrol KILLS HEALTHY CELLS AND CANCER CELLS... but it still damages perfectly healthy cells. if you don't have a healthy diet you shouldn't be drinking wine...aside from that they do not know the levels of resveratrol in different wines or grape strains, the wine you are drinking could contain some to none.

i personally believe eating grapes is fine... i think the processing dimishes it's nutritional balance thus creating imbalances between it's chemical components.

Pure Fructose is actually not beneficial at all..but eating fruit which contains fructose is actually very beneficial because all the nutrients and vitamins ( + anti oxidants ) decrease the harmfull effects fructose have on insuline levels.

it's just like THC .. smoking or using cannabis without CBD = BAD trip... period.. studies proven it... when you tamper with foods you always get some additional negative effects.

Last edited by Lodewijkp; 01-04-2012 at 14:12.

Share this on: