Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabis Use, cultivation & production of Marijuana, Hashish, Ice-o-lator & Hemp.

Old 31-03-2012, 21:10
Silver Member

Male from United States
SENOR_EKT0R is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Got high, don't know how or what? Help identify.

First of all, I want to say I'm a recovering drug addict and alcoholic. The last thing I care to do is chase a high. But last night, I had an experience and was curious if anybody here can help identify what happened. Pardon if the explanation is a bit lengthy, but just want to put everything into context.

I live in a household of three. My wife, who's a 100% normy, and my step-daughter, a 25 year old practicing addict/party-er (Her major struggle is with prescription drugs, she's the kind of user that will chop the pills and snort. Although, she's done everything under the sun). Last night we had her 20 yr. old brother and girlfriend come in from out of town to visit (both are casual potheads and occasional drinkers). Also, had her 26 year old brother and wife and two kids (both adults are occasional drinkers only, kids are still babies). Like I said earlier, I have my long history of using, so I can say with a certain level of certainty that this is a fairly accurate, yet brief, description of each.

But to get to the point, last night I got high. Don't think it was intentionally done, I know I didn't partake willfully. Was hoping to get insight as to what may have happened or what it was. There were two instances where I ingested something not completely known. First was around 8-8:30 p.m. I opened up the freezer and saw a chocolate bar. It was wrapped in a blue aluminum foil, no name available. I opened it up, saw the white chocolate bar and took a bite. Immediately, I recognized the flavor. It had herb! When I looked at it afterwards, I noticed the plant bits suspended in the chocolate, took a smell and that also confirmed it. One bite, wrapped it up and threw it back in the freezer. Second time, was around 9-ish. I went outside, saw my step daughters cigarettes sitting out on the table. I took the liberty to bum one without asking. I smoked it and didn't notice a thing, at least not immediately.

After this I got back into the house, by this time everybody left except for the married brother and family. As we were gathered in the living room, I began to feel that weirdness approaching. Found it hard to concentrate and had a slight paranoia settling but, these were short lived in intervals for the moment. Then they left, just before 10. My wife and I were lounging about snacking on chips and salsa, and then it really started hitting. I began locking all the doors and windows, a very slight paranoia settling as the ability to concentrate grew dimmer. I go to the bathroom and I finally had to give in to the idea . . . I'M HIGH! How? Where? My mind was scrambling. I walk over to my wife and just explained everything I knew. More than anything, I was concerned over my own health. Figured if anything strange happened at least she knew something.

There in began the ride and for the next few hours the symptoms I felt were these: Felt sort of a dumbed down loss of connection (sort of like a weed high but not entirely, no giggles or extreme munchies). One moment I felt cold/having clammy palms and feet, next I was uncomfortably warm. Felt restless, at about 2:00 tried falling asleep and could only be successful for a few minutes at a time. This may have been tied into the paranoia affect. My whole mind and body felt numb like. I was for the greater part "in control" however, had no clarity in my thoughts but could communicate somewhat intelligibly. Luckily, my wife is in medical school, she took all my vitals and temperature, I was normal for the most part. Can't even explain what a relief it was to have her do that! Oh, and horny, I MEAN HORNY! That was probably the only positive effect out of this whole journey, and it was put to great use : )

Today I feel a slight fogginess and lack of energy. I simply attribute that to not being able to sleep well and my body having been put through the wringer on whatever it was. WHAT WAS THAT?

Can anybody please help identify what the hell happened? Thanks.

SENOR_EKT0R added 82 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Since I'm new here, I don't know if I mis-categorized, failed to tag this correctly or what the case. Can somebody just hit a reply to let me know it's at least being seen. Would really like some input on this.

Thanks!

Post Quality Evaluations:
If you are new, reading "We do not I.D. Drugs" and agreeing to it should have been fresh. These threads are dead space.

Last edited by SENOR_EKT0R; 31-03-2012 at 21:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-03-2012, 21:18
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United States
420Revan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Got high, don't know how or what? Help identify.

This may not help much, but the cig you smoked couldve had a synthetic cannibinoid sprayed on it. Ive known people to do so for discreet consumption.

good direct answer, despite the fact that we do not 'guess' at drugs/blends
Old 31-03-2012, 21:44
Silver Member

Male from United States

Thanks 420. Never considered that, I'm out of touch. Will look into that more. I did still have the but of that cigarette. It smelled 100% tobacco/nicotine. Would the cannaboid leave a familiar scent?
Old 31-03-2012, 22:11
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United States
420Revan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I dont think it would leave any smell, if it did Im pretty sure the tobacco would override it.
Did you get any euphoria after smoking the cig? Ive known some that were sensitive to the synthetic cannabinoids and got very paranoid after consuming spice. Though Ive never heard of anyone getting aroused as you did from the synthetics.
Old 31-03-2012, 22:20
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11
Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7%

It could've also been simply that one bite of white chocolate bar that contained cannabis. Alot of edibles can be extremely strong, and if someone who had previously smoked but then quit, tried one they would probably feel strong effects. Was the bite swallowed? If it was then thats probably it.

Now on top of that one bite, you start to worry as you are trying to maintain a sober life. Anybody that swims friend has ever known who was trying to stay sober, and accidentally ingested some drug, usually freaked out at least slightly in some way or another. Just the thought of it alone could have also added to whatever high was attained from the one bite.

And as the other poster has said, synthetic cannibinoids are incredibly hard to detect if laced onto a cigarette. But that probably wasn't the case, unless you think they would find it funny or they have something against you.

About to make a batch of edibles right now, he can guarantee you took one bite of these cookies and you'd probably get a good high So its possible there is people out there that make edibles where one bite would get you fucked up.

-GC
Old 31-03-2012, 22:20
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

Yes, you smoked a cig without asking, it was not "right"..........you want to know what else is not right, people in YOUR house bringing substances. Not only are you an ex addict, but it's disrespectful for anyone to take substances into someones house without telling them.

Her leaving the smokes around IF they had something on them, is NOT responsible. Should anyone smoke them without asking.......no, but this does not change the fact that people DO smoke family members cigs without asking and they still brought something to your residence without telling you....if that is the cig had something on it.

Second, the chocolate bar, again, completely disrespectful for them to bring ANYTHING not just into the house, but put it in the fridge........sorry, YOUR fridge. Maybe you getting her smoke kinda makes it iffy about it being laced if it is, but as far as I am concerned in my humble opinion, if it's in my fridge, even if I should not just eat it, if it has something intoxicating in it, I better be told.

People here can guess all day long about what it was, and there can be some damn good suggestions. This does not matter though, our best guesses will not tell you what it is for sure. Now if you are okay with best guesses (even one of them being correct though NO ONE would know it..........cool However, if you want to know for sure, assuming the person will not lie, considering it's your house, ask the people who brought it.

Your life and other peoples lives could have been in danger considering we have no clue what in the hell was brought to your residence. It could have long term effects (not saying this does, I have no clue) and many other unhealthy reasons why it's not cool and should not be allowed.

My suggestion, regardless if anyone agrees (but feel free to tell me how I am wrong because I will listen) is to ask them what they brought, and let them know (if you are cool with substances being brought to YOUR house) that if they ever plan on bringing anything else to the residence they need to tell you. This is not just out of respect, but for everyone's health.

Very good response
Old 31-03-2012, 22:46
Silver Member

Male from United States

TRDO, you hit the nail right on the head. The untold background on her is that we put her up supposedly so she could sober. This has not happened and we've already discussed her stay here. She has expired her welcome and we've given her a date to be out. Did it like that for our own piece of mind, to say we gave everybody possible opportunity. But unfortunately, I already know the probability of her sobering up is not likely going to happen soon.

As far as being direct and asking. As many habitual addicts, she lies like a cheap rug. Rarely do we get truth unless she is confronted with irrefutable truth from the get go. I feel that if I ask, it'll just piss me off what stupidity she comes up with.

As for this whole situation, I'm just gonna bite my tongue and wait for her departure. She's already been told that she is no longer welcome to live here again. It's gonna be very sad to watch deteriorate and hit bottom. But it's the only thing I think she'll comprehend.
Old 31-03-2012, 23:08
Palladium Member

trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENOR_EKT0R View Post
TRDO, you hit the nail right on the head. The untold background on her is that we put her up supposedly so she could sober. This has not happened and we've already discussed her stay here. She has expired her welcome and we've given her a date to be out. Did it like that for our own piece of mind, to say we gave everybody possible opportunity. But unfortunately, I already know the probability of her sobering up is not likely going to happen soon.

As far as being direct and asking. As many habitual addicts, she lies like a cheap rug. Rarely do we get truth unless she is confronted with irrefutable truth from the get go. I feel that if I ask, it'll just piss me off what stupidity she comes up with.

As for this whole situation, I'm just gonna bite my tongue and wait for her departure. She's already been told that she is no longer welcome to live here again. It's gonna be very sad to watch deteriorate and hit bottom. But it's the only thing I think she'll comprehend.
Makes sense, that's for sure.

Well, since she won't be honest about what might have been on the smoke, or anything else, you know now 100% to not just intake anything she has. You could get a drink of soda that is laced with something......scary.

Well, good luck then.
Old 01-04-2012, 00:11
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.
Points: 975, Level: 4 Points: 975, Level: 4 Points: 975, Level: 4
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdofbeingtrd View Post
Second, the chocolate bar, again, completely disrespectful for them to bring ANYTHING not just into the house, but put it in the fridge........sorry, YOUR fridge. Maybe you getting her smoke kinda makes it iffy about it being laced if it is, but as far as I am concerned in my humble opinion, if it's in my fridge, even if I should not just eat it, if it has something intoxicating in it, I better be told.
I kind of thought it was rude to eat someones chocolate bar. Can look at it any way.

It was an entertaining story but this thread is a wild goose chase. Going off these assumptions of laced cigarettes and chocolate bars with drugs is as vague as can be. Nothing beyond speculation, far short of any convince-able proof, will be the result of this thread.

Everything likes to CSI the scene through their imagination but heaven forbid anyone takes hypothetical guesses in any believable notion, that is the wild goose hunt part. It doesn't do the OP any good.

For OP, all he can do is be quite certain he was not of the typical sober mindset and chalk it up to apparently consuming things that hypothetically could have been more than they presented themselves to be. Maybe a step for the future, ask people what they put in their chocolate bars before you steal a bite, or ask what they laced their ciggs with...before you steal a cigg. Or you had a good placebo effect. That would make all these determined speculations more entertaining in the end.

Call it a night you won't forget.

On the most serious note - it really is plastered all over places that this site doesn't even identify pictures of drugs. This thread is asking to identify a drug through story telling. There are reasons drug identification threads can prove useless, or even detrimental. This one gets the same reasons.

Last edited by Ellisdeee; 01-04-2012 at 00:17.
Old 01-04-2012, 00:33
Palladium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellisdeee View Post
I kind of thought it was rude to eat someones chocolate bar. Can look at it any way.

It was an entertaining story but this thread is a wild goose chase. Going off these assumptions of laced cigarettes and chocolate bars with drugs is as vague as can be. Nothing beyond speculation, far short of any convince-able proof, will be the result of this thread.

Everything likes to CSI the scene through their imagination but heaven forbid anyone takes hypothetical guesses in any believable notion, that is the wild goose hunt part. It doesn't do the OP any good.

For OP, all he can do is be quite certain he was not of the typical sober mindset and chalk it up to apparently consuming things that hypothetically could have been more than they presented themselves to be. Maybe a step for the future, ask people what they put in their chocolate bars before you steal a bite, or ask what they laced their ciggs with...before you steal a cigg. Or you had a good placebo effect. That would make all these determined speculations more entertaining in the end.

Call it a night you won't forget.

On the most serious note - it really is plastered all over places that this site doesn't even identify pictures of drugs. This thread is asking to identify a drug through story telling. There are reasons drug identification threads can prove useless, or even detrimental. This one gets the same reasons.

Two things, first, I said "if it's in my fridge, even if I should not just eat it, if it has something intoxicating in it, I better be told." so I am not getting why exactly you quoted my post in your reply, if you can please explain.
The second, I think it's beyond rude to bring laced chocolate.......laced ANYTHING into another persons house without asking and especially not telling them at all.

Other than that, it looks like we both said the same thing about drug ID on the site.

Sorry, just confused why you replied and quoted my post.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:05
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.
Points: 975, Level: 4 Points: 975, Level: 4 Points: 975, Level: 4
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Maybe one would be told if something was in it, if they didn't steal it and asked for it. Can't live based on what should, live based on what is. And in this case, it is what it is. If someone comes into your house and leaves mysterious stuff in there - don't eat it and say in hindsight, they should have told you. Look in hindsight and blame yourself for making the choice you did in the situation you were in. Not that we have any clue whatsoever if eating a chocolate bar had anything to do with this entire experience, but the principle still. I'm pretty hard on myself too, I'm not biased.

There is no point to this thread beyond it being a cool story. As for quoting - my ideas have to start from somewhere.

Last edited by Ellisdeee; 01-04-2012 at 05:12.

Share this on:

Tags
drugged, drugging, ecstacy, meth, numb body parts, numb hands, paranoia, weed