Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 23-03-2012, 20:47

37 y/o Male from USA - Connecticut
sg318 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: "I've been up for 2 weeks plus straight!" and other wild claims.

The most days I can do is 3, and it is consistent at 3 days every time I do it. I couldnt imagine the state of mind I would be in past 3 days, lol.
Old 23-03-2012, 21:04

Male from United States
Baltiland6.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

longest awake was just over 8, or was it 9 days. Either way it was over a week of shooting crack/heroin. Obviously more crack then heroin. By the time day 9 came I had a seizure, went to the hospital and slept for 50+ hours. I don't recommend sleep deprivation, I was seeing things that were more real than anything I've ever seen. Eventually you get used to it, if you're into just burning out for a week, then sleeping for 2 days all the time. It's just weird, like static on a TV but everything is the same, but not. Idk, sleep dep. is a drug of it's own. Throw in some coke/amps and things can get quite messy.
Old 24-03-2012, 20:44
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from United States
Aveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

OMG I'm so glad someone brought this up. My friend and he husband once started falling asleep DURING SEX after just three days of no sleep. They often joked about how there was no way people would stay away for a month straight like they claim unless they had an iv drip or something. Once her and her husband stayed up for 6 days, but they had to constantly smoke and the diminishing returns were very apparent. After day 3, you need to nap or the amount to smoke to stay away increases exponectinally and its not even worth it anymore.
Old 24-03-2012, 22:01

Male from United States
Baltiland6.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

well, when there's a pile of freebase the size of your head it's not too hard to constantly smoke, I really didn't notice the exponential increase in size of shots and hits. Probably just high at the time.
Old 26-03-2012, 11:57
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveo View Post
OMG I'm so glad someone brought this up. My friend and he husband once started falling asleep DURING SEX after just three days of no sleep. They often joked about how there was no way people would stay away for a month straight like they claim unless they had an iv drip or something. Once her and her husband stayed up for 6 days, but they had to constantly smoke and the diminishing returns were very apparent. After day 3, you need to nap or the amount to smoke to stay away increases exponectinally and its not even worth it anymore.
After "just" 3 days if sleep?

Yeah, I've fallen asleep during sex before. It wasn't that embarrassing, and I had been performing as usual for several hours, so she wasn't mad.

But now I make sure I have had a nap at least 12 hours before any sex activity.
Old 26-03-2012, 18:28
Silver Member

yes, is three days not that long? lol, not sure you're meaning stepin.
Old 27-03-2012, 13:14
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltiland6.0 View Post
well, when there's a pile of freebase the size of your head it's not too hard to constantly smoke, I really didn't notice the exponential increase in size of shots and hits. Probably just high at the time.
Oh, man, tell me about it. When you have enough to basically last you forever, it's easy to forget that each additional hit is sending you deeper into a stupor.

Stepin Fetchit added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Quote:
yes, is three days not that long? lol, not sure you're meaning stepin.
No, I was saying that being up for three days is a long time.

Last edited by Stepin Fetchit; 27-03-2012 at 13:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-03-2012, 14:36
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

I have personally been up for seven days. I honestly have no clue if I could have made it another day or two because once it was brought to my attention, I stopped sniffing/smoking the ice and just laid down. Seven days felt like two and I am very thankful my ex told me I had been up that long because since I thought it had only been like two, I would have kept smoking for sure.

I know someone personally that was up for seven and very close to eight days. I was at a friends house and (we will call him Frank) Frank came over, told us he was close to eight days up. I asked him if he could smoke a bowl of frost with me, he said "sure" loaded it, it was my turn to play the playstation. When I died on the level I looked over and Frank was Sleeping HARD. The guy who lived at this place was a hard tweeker too, so he let Frank sleep for about seven hours, but when he tried to get him up, Frank looked up at everyone and fell back asleep.

The body DOES shut down and the longest anyone has ever went without sleep is 11 days (as said above I think) in RECORDED history.
Old 27-03-2012, 14:39
Silver Member

Oh okay =)

Aveo added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

11 days without even nodding off once?? that sounds crazy. Must be good stuff lol

Last edited by Aveo; 27-03-2012 at 14:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-03-2012, 23:07
Platinum Member & Advisor

50 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Pondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,070, Level: 9 Points: 4,070, Level: 9 Points: 4,070, Level: 9
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

I guess the most extrema cases of sleep deprivation are in sufferers of fatal familial insomnia. With this condition, you're eventually unable to sleep at all, and eventually die. Normally it takes a few months without sleep.

A couple of quotes from the wikipedia fatal familial insomnia entry:

Quote:
One of the most notable cases is that of Michael Corke, a music teacher from Chicago, Illinois. He suddenly began to have trouble sleeping not long after his 40th birthday in 1991, and his health and state of mind quickly deteriorated as his sleeplessness grew worse. Eventually, he couldn't sleep at all, and he was soon admitted to the hospital. Doctors there weren't sure what was wrong with him, initially diagnosing Multiple Sclerosis; in a bid to send him to sleep in the later stages of the disease, physicians induced a coma with the use of sedatives, but they found that his brain still failed to shut down. Corke died in 1992 a month before his 41st birthday, by which time he had gone without sleep for six months
Quote:
One patient was able to exceed the average survival time by nearly one year with various strategies, including vitamin therapy and meditation, using different stimulants and narcoleptics and even complete sensory deprivation in an attempt to induce sleep at night and increase alertness during the day. Nonetheless, over the course of his trials, the patient succumbed to the classic four-stage progression of symptoms.
Old 27-03-2012, 23:19
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

Quote:
Oh okay =)

Aveo added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

11 days without even nodding off once?? that sounds crazy. Must be good stuff lol
From what I understand, this was without substances other than caffeine. It was a documented study on how long people could stay awake............LOL, it wasn't me, like I said above, the longest I went was 7 days.

If I can find the study online, I will put it here so it's not just a bullshit claim.
Old 29-03-2012, 20:59

27 y/o Male from United States
Dullahan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Yeah, SWIM has had "binges" lasting several weeks, but never without little micro-naps or rest periods in between. It always tended to happen roughly after day 5. Crash for a few hours, get up, go back to it, on and on and on. But actually staying fully awake an entire 24 hrs for 15 consecutive days? Never have, never will, physically ridiculous to comprehend doing so. 2-3 hours every week? Entirely possible for a few weeks, but there is always the major crash at the end of the binge (where SWIM would sleep for 16-20 hrs, get really confused as to what day it is now, take a break for a day or 2 and go at it again).
Old 30-03-2012, 05:26
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Iluvpinkstars should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim would have to agree. Swim is heavily into uppers (amphetamines, MDMA, and legal synthetic uppers). I have had many binders, surprisingly mostly on Ecstasy, where i have been up for 5 to 8 days. At the 8-9 day point your body basically shuts down; making 14 plus days with absolutely no sleep seemingly impossible. I believe most people who say this, like me, essentially mean over the past 2 or 3 weeks they have had very little sleep. I would have to say in a 30 day period the lowest amount of sleep i have got was about 35 hours which is still very low and at that point swim says even a big hit of meth doesnt energize you like you would think. You essentially get to the point where you sleep even while high on amphetamines.
Old 30-03-2012, 06:03
Silver Member

Male from Canada
usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

To a non-meth user, this all sounds pretty crazy. I love stimualants, namely methylphenidate and caffeine, but couldn't imagine going without sleep for a day. Lots of times I can't fall asleep after a binge, but have work the next day, so only have like 10 hours of sleep in 2 days, but I find it hard to believe going 3 days without sleeping. Many of guys claim 3 days is okay for you, for myself after one night of binging, I'm down to sleep. I usually wait in bed until I can even if I'm physicaly unable to because I'm still high because I want to sleep so bad. The thought of using to avoid the terrbiel crash and get high enough to not sleep sounds like a terrible idea at the time.

Maybe I'm different, I don't know. I've had a couple experiences of sleeping like 9 hours in three days, but like I was beggin to sleep so bad, and would have even if it weren't for all the assignments I was doing. I find the high isn't enjoyable unless I sleep. After limited sleep, getting high doesn't feel good, it's just keeping me awake, but I just feel like sleeping still. But then again, I've never used amphetamines.

Has anyone here used methylphenidate too and can understand what I'm saying? Is there a big difference in respects to what this thread is talking about?
Old 30-03-2012, 23:53
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by usually0 View Post
To a non-meth user, this all sounds pretty crazy. I love stimualants, namely methylphenidate and caffeine, but couldn't imagine going without sleep for a day. Lots of times I can't fall asleep after a binge, but have work the next day, so only have like 10 hours of sleep in 2 days, but I find it hard to believe going 3 days without sleeping. Many of guys claim 3 days is okay for you, for myself after one night of binging, I'm down to sleep. I usually wait in bed until I can even if I'm physicaly unable to because I'm still high because I want to sleep so bad. The thought of using to avoid the terrbiel crash and get high enough to not sleep sounds like a terrible idea at the time.

Maybe I'm different, I don't know. I've had a couple experiences of sleeping like 9 hours in three days, but like I was beggin to sleep so bad, and would have even if it weren't for all the assignments I was doing. I find the high isn't enjoyable unless I sleep. After limited sleep, getting high doesn't feel good, it's just keeping me awake, but I just feel like sleeping still. But then again, I've never used amphetamines.

Has anyone here used methylphenidate too and can understand what I'm saying? Is there a big difference in respects to what this thread is talking about?
Never tried methylphenidate, actually know pretty much nothing about it.
As for the not sleeping for periods of time, it does look weird to non-users, but sometimes it's just not possible! I, personally, try to sleep everyday, and most of the time I can, but sometimes you get stuff that just will not let you.
Your mind can be so exhausted, your body just dragging, but your heart is pounding and your hands are aching to do something.
I don't like to force myself, because I can't stand to be high and pretending to sleep, mind racing, but not being able to do anything but lay there.
I don't ever let myself stay up for more than two days, I just can't stand the way I start to look, and I have family in close proximity, at the moment, so I make sure to take a benzo, or something to sleep. Earlier this week, I managed to stay up nearly 3 days, but by the second I couldn't remember when i'd slept last, what day it was, what time, everything was just a blur. Finally let myself sleep on Wed and was out for over 24 hours.
It doesn't make sense to anyone but a user, really.
Old 31-03-2012, 00:16

Female from Earth
junkdified is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

Whenever I hear someone making absurd claims like that, it's hard for me not to roll my eyes. My purple panda is a seasoned veteran and currently has a gram a day habit. Normally, she's in a slump by day three, and by day five she can fall asleep doing nearly anything, it just randomly happens, she thinks she's gonna close her eyes for a minute, then she falls asleep within twenty seconds. - There's absolutely no way a person can go two weeks with absolutely no sleep, the most I've gone is a full week, and I still had to take a few fifteen-twenty minute power naps. I honestly don't think anyone could last longer than a week without dozing off a few times unless they're the ultimate super tweaker.
Old 31-03-2012, 01:07
Banned

92 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up

Stimulents and EVEN METH are like people and we are cars. Caffiene is gentle with the gears and accellerator and moves off slow. Meth tends to floor it and rag through the gear box. We are like cars, we are driven by the drugs however we need to be fueled up and everything topped up and stuff. If we're empty on gas/petrol or have other faults then Meth can floor all it wants and it aint getting anywhere.

Basically if you;re not getting much stim then you're probaly needing to eat (even if you eat it's still probably not enough on stims), Maybe low on dopamine, overheating, lack of sleep maybe if GABAs are used it's altered abit - eitherway tht's the sign to stop.

I would be serious on condoning people avoid this 3+ days thing it's bloody dangerious, I've done it with Amphet, PV, Meph, M1/MDMA and ithey are fun drugs but after the next day it's boring. I become in my own little world.

Peace + I don't mean to insult people it's just not very healthy judging by what I've seen.
Old 31-03-2012, 01:27
Titanium Member

54 y/o Female from United States
ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3

i used to live with a 'family' of tweakers who would say they never slept!

several times while i lived there i would walk into their part of the house only to find the entire family totally passed out while sitting up straight in their chairs watching TV!!! they would be impossible to wake up!

several hours later or the next day they would suddenly snap out of it and keep on doing whatever it was they were doing before they passed out! really weird!
Old 31-03-2012, 06:25
Silver Member

Male from Scotland
Hardstepa is captain of the psychonauts.Hardstepa is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 311, Level: 2 Points: 311, Level: 2 Points: 311, Level: 2
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Quote:
OMG I'm so glad someone brought this up. My friend and he husband once started falling asleep DURING SEX after just three days of no sleep.

Im not a twaeker so im going skightly off topic for a minute here but the same thing has happened to me as Aveos friends.When we started taking heroin it would make my girlfriend super horny but me super drowsy.Usually we would be right in the middle of sex and I would nod out.Once it happened while she was sitting on my face.I got in trouble for that.

The longest I went with no sleep was 7 days straight.It was while doing cold turkey.The longest on speed[not crystal meth] was 5 days.By the end of it I was hearing so much stuff I couldnt tell what was real and what wasnt.

When Methcathinone got big in UK I know several addicts,IV users,who would regularly go on 5-7 day binges on it.
Old 31-03-2012, 07:58
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

I've gone 9 days (I don't remember if it was 8 nights or 10 nights but definitely 9 days). I think a big factor is that I also have insomnia. It's not uncommon for me to stay up 3 nights in a row stone sober. So I would imagine someone who has insomnia + a massive run on meth could stay up for around 14 days but those would be very uncommon. From the looks of this thread it appears 5 days (give or take) is the norm.
Old 31-03-2012, 22:50
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by runnerupbeautyqueen View Post
I've gone 9 days (I don't remember if it was 8 nights or 10 nights but definitely 9 days). I think a big factor is that I also have insomnia. It's not uncommon for me to stay up 3 nights in a row stone sober. So I would imagine someone who has insomnia + a massive run on meth could stay up for around 14 days but those would be very uncommon. From the looks of this thread it appears 5 days (give or take) is the norm.
I also have insomnia, diagnosed at 16 and promptly put on seroquel, I believe is what it was. It's my excuse for late nights, most of the time.
However, even with insomnia, I haven't been able to go long periods of time. 5 max, maybe? I can't even remember.
Old 01-04-2012, 22:24

31 y/o Male from USA - Indiana
tallhood is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Same here i lose track of the days very easily and have a hard time remembering how many its been when they all run together so quickly. And i tend to blackout kinda like what occurs with a high dose of xanax hard to explain, like sleepwalking. I have never been able to count the days very well but 2-3 days is the most ive ever wanted to be up. My recored is probably like 5 days. After that everything gets too weird. I know a guy who used to make big batches big timer older guy he said he always tried to come down and sleep every other day or so to keep his mind right. He said one time he accidently nodded off driving down the road and ran a car off the road. Well, it turned out to be an off-duty county police officer. He didnt know it at first so he turned around and went back to make sure the guy was ok and apologize and the cop got out kicked him a few times and harrassed him big time. He said he had like 14g or so in 1 bag in one of his front pockets but they were deep pockets in work pants with coveralls over them so when the officer patted him down and reached his hand in..he didnt get deep enough to feel anything. Finally a state policeman showed up and after the county cops the off duty guy were all done harrassing him etc the state guy talked him into letting him go. That occassion and wanting to keep for being arrested from making stupid mistakes and having bad business judgement he always said staying up over 2 days straight without any naps is dumb. And he had plenty of product, is the only person I'VE ever met in that proffession who actually had nice cars nice house/lotta money...makes sense. He is in jail now on warrants...probably going away along time
Old 02-04-2012, 18:35
Banned

92 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstepa View Post

When Methcathinone got big in UK I know several addicts,IV users,who would regularly go on 5-7 day binges on it.
Hi, I would like to point out Methcathinone, MCAT was never big in the UK - I believe from a polish friend *who was in the UK" that it was in South Afcria or something.

What you are talking about is 4MMC Mephedrone?? 4MethyMETHCATHINONE, MMCAT

Are you're people still hammering it like that?
Old 05-04-2012, 20:24
Silver Member

Male from Canada
usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisMonroe View Post
Never tried methylphenidate, actually know pretty much nothing about it.
As for the not sleeping for periods of time, it does look weird to non-users, but sometimes it's just not possible! I, personally, try to sleep everyday, and most of the time I can, but sometimes you get stuff that just will not let you.
Your mind can be so exhausted, your body just dragging, but your heart is pounding and your hands are aching to do something.
I don't like to force myself, because I can't stand to be high and pretending to sleep, mind racing, but not being able to do anything but lay there.
I don't ever let myself stay up for more than two days, I just can't stand the way I start to look, and I have family in close proximity, at the moment, so I make sure to take a benzo, or something to sleep. Earlier this week, I managed to stay up nearly 3 days, but by the second I couldn't remember when i'd slept last, what day it was, what time, everything was just a blur. Finally let myself sleep on Wed and was out for over 24 hours.
It doesn't make sense to anyone but a user, really.
So it's just more of just keep using and forget about sleep lol. I can see that, but I just love sleep as much as I love getting high, that's why pot is sooo good.

I know what you mean, several occasions I was using late at night or evening and I end approaching like 3 am, and I know I got shit to do the next day. I try doing shit online or plassing bass and stuff while trying to wind down. I usually don't like laying there because my mind races around and stuff and I feel like doing stuff, but the intense urge to sleep is very conflicted. It's a weird situation. I think it's worse when you're not high, but you're still feeling the speedy effects, so it's not really enjoyable anymore, but you can't fall asleep yet. Like I said, sometimes I just listen to music lying down, waiting for it to clear my system so I can sleep. All that being said, I don't go without sleep, but sometimes I'm spending two days with only like 4 hours of sleep, the next day usually I'm begging to sleep, but if I got stuff to do, I'll use but try to time it right so I can sleep as soon as I'm done what I got to do. Timings the hard part sometimes, for me anyways, especially when using in the evening, because it fucks up your sleep.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:02
Banned

37 y/o Male from United States
Junglistic1 should review received reputation comments.

SWIM knows there is much life in Los Angeles, CA. SO SWIM knows that it is possible to survive on no sleep. But there are rules to this query. SWIM has a record for no sleep that have been for 10 days. SWIM has found out that if you allow your body to rest (as in no movement at all for at least 45 minutes) you body tends to "sleep", not your mind. I believe that 14 days is a stretch. Your body needs a shutdown time. That is dependent on many factors.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine

» New Threads
Sudden increase in tolerance for...
Last post by Mr. Yukk
2 Replies, 98 Views
Heroin; I really need some...
Last post by curiousonlooker
212 Replies, 11,193 Views
Increased Retention: Imagined or...
Last post by moleculo