Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 28-03-2012, 00:53

Male from United States
desertracer543 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Best RC to LSD, that gives LSD like effects?

I took 800 ug sublingual/buccal twice last week and had great visuals both times. I also have taken 2cc and 2cd in the same week and didn't really notice much tolerance. Although I'm sure there was a little. I would say you should go for it!
Old 28-03-2012, 03:31

20 y/o Male from United States
filter needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Dester, could you explain the effects a little more? How was the body high (stimulating, relaxing, euphoric, etc)? What were the visuals like? I'm a pretty big guy I guess, 205lbs, 6'0. I don't think 800mcg will fuck me up too bad, will it? How long did it take to kick in, and how long was the peak, and how long did the overall trip last?

At 800mcg did you experience a total ego loss, running thoughts, etc.; or was your mind clear? Could you hold onto reality at that dose or did you feel a little anxious? Did you talk to other people? If so, how was your interaction with them (normal, drunk-like, out of it, happy, cheerful, etc)? Thanks.
Old 28-03-2012, 19:03

Male from United States
desertracer543 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

It seems somewhat mild but is really cool...Things were waving around a little bit and colors were brighter. I also had tracers and halos around objects that would often move around the room haha. Im 135lbs 6'0 and I didnt feel fucked up at all. Mind was clear as can be...well actually I was a bit giggly and lauging because there was a mild trippy side to it but it did not inhibit my ability to socialize at all. The come up hit me in like 20 minutes and my vision made me feel like I was drunk but by an hour or hour and a half I was tripping. From the time I put the blotters in my mouth to the time it ended, it was 6 hours. But then my friend and I took a couple hits of weed and suddenly got visuals when we were laying down stairing at the sky! Such a cool experience and a great dose (i might even go higher on the dose) yada yada yada
Old 28-03-2012, 20:18
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,475, Level: 19 Points: 18,475, Level: 19 Points: 18,475, Level: 19
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Filter, drugs are about taking chances. You did not "waste" those first two blotters, they just weren't what you were expecting. Wasting them would have been throwing them away.

You need to stop asking these questions and just take the plunge. No matter what people tell you, drugs are a subjective experience, nothing will prepare you for. You need to spend some time READING what other people have ALREADY written. Look at experience threads here, or trip reports at Erowid. That is what they are for.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Astute observations, great advice.
Well Stated
Old 14-04-2012, 09:48

26 y/o Male from United States
greenfairy1034 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

I have experimented with tabs of 25i-NBOMe. I am unsure the dosage. With this rc my mouth goes numb from the tabs for about an hour. Did you experience that the the 25c versions?
Old 15-04-2012, 05:29

20 y/o Male from United States
filter needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

I waited two weeks, and took 1200mcg buccally. I took three 400mcg blotters, and felt nothing besides slight nausea. I ordered twice from the same source and no noticeable effects were felt out of the 4-5 times I've tried to trip so far. They were either bunk or weren't 400mcg each.
Old 16-04-2012, 15:17
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from Australia
kumar420 is captain of the psychonauts.kumar420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 404, Level: 3 Points: 404, Level: 3 Points: 404, Level: 3
Activity: 8.7% Activity: 8.7% Activity: 8.7%

hey was wondering how the buccal or sublingual administration of 25c-nbome went, which was better? did the stuff SWIY got on page 1 work at all or was it a dud?
Old 20-05-2012, 07:13
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male from United States
rctech is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

AFOAF has had DOB and says it is the closest thing to LSD but that it seems to have a more profound mental effect and not necessarily in a good way. He much prefers real LSD.
Old 29-06-2012, 03:00
Banned

Male from United Arab Emirates
rakeem is an unknown quantity at this point

you know how they say lsd frys your brain? it doesnt just trip you out it gets you high. high on dopamine. its just as potent on certain dopamine receptors as it is seratonin. chances are you wont find an rc thats going to get you high like lsd but you will find some that make you trip out. you could always try to replace what the rcs out there lack in forms of activity on dopamine by combinding an rc that acts primarily on dopamine. particularly at the d2 site if i remember correctly.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:22
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
VitaminK22 is a decent psychonaut.VitaminK22 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3

Swim took 25i-nbome a few days ago and found it to be very similar to lsd. It was like some1 took the fun parts of LSD, multiplied them and called it 25i. The difference between 25i and LSD is that LSD can get very wierd at higher doses. If you wanna take a drug for a truely mind blowing experience (such as self exploration or making sense of things such as god or the universe), then take LSD. If you just wanna experience psychedelic effects (such as visuals, music enhancement, synesthesia), then take 25I-nbome.
Also 25i is much easier to handle than LSD, swim thinks it would be much harder to have a bad trip on 25i.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:51
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Netherlands
Garden-of-Eden should review received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I can't believe the shit and false info this thread contains.
any NBOMe on blotter should come up within the hour. When it's an uncomplexes blotter it should be held between the lip and gum for 40 minutes, with complexed blotters, 15 minutes will do. It is important not to swallow during this time as the substance is oraly inactive. The effects are quite similar to LSD but shorter lived. With 500microgram the total duration would be 3 hours.
Old 22-07-2012, 02:43
Banned

Male from United Arab Emirates
rakeem is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminK22 View Post
Swim took 25i-nbome a few days ago and found it to be very similar to lsd. It was like some1 took the fun parts of LSD, multiplied them and called it 25i. The difference between 25i and LSD is that LSD can get very wierd at higher doses. If you wanna take a drug for a truely mind blowing experience (such as self exploration or making sense of things such as god or the universe), then take LSD. If you just wanna experience psychedelic effects (such as visuals, music enhancement, synesthesia), then take 25I-nbome.
Also 25i is much easier to handle than LSD, swim thinks it would be much harder to have a bad trip on 25i.
I wouldn't say lsd was a god chemical. It makes more sence to me to take mushrooms when trying to expand your mind. lots of mushrooms for about 6 months then quit.

Share this on:

Tags
25c-nbome, 25i-nbome, best research chemical, blotter, dob, drug, drugs, drugs forum, lsd, lsd like, lsd trip, nbome, research, research chemical