Notices

Old 25-03-2012, 14:11
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Australia
michael6120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Getting from Bag to Pipe . .

Hey , Another old school 'back to basics' topic here!

What are sucessful ways to load your pipe ?

my buddy in the past has been lazy and would just dip his finger in the bag , then rub the contents off his finger with the help of his thumb into the pipe. . . . however this method leaves too many specks left on finger and thumb (and across the top of the edges of the bowl , a very awkward spot.) when he knows it would ALL be better off in the bowl . . . If only he has a good method . .

Any tips ? Thanks
Old 25-03-2012, 14:34

Male from United States
sicshooter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Getting from Bag to Pipe . .

The best method I've found is to load it through the hole in the bubble using a small piece of paper buisness cards work well too just fold to a V shape and sprinkle what you intend to load then verry carfully dump it in this takes some practice and steady hands but its the best method I've found so far

Post Quality Evaluations:
This is and always was my prefered way.
Old 25-03-2012, 15:09

34 y/o Male from United States
defensitive is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1

Swim just dips the stem in the bag. He says what sticks in the stem is just there for later
Old 25-03-2012, 15:56
Palladium Member

Female from USA - Washington
sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.
Points: 1,678, Level: 6 Points: 1,678, Level: 6 Points: 1,678, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I very seldom loaded through the bubble hole, too much chance for spillage (if it was crystallized), but I did if it were shards.
Mostly I dipped the stem in the bag, too. Then I took a straw and pushed down the stem contents before lighting it.

I REALLY shouldn't think about it.
Old 25-03-2012, 17:22
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
amannddaa1885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1

through the hole on top, fold a square washcloth twice making a smaller square. i keep my pipe on that and it will catch any that falls too. i use the paper method but usually i get shards so i use my fingers and if any crumbs from breaking the shard in half get stuck on the hole, i tap the hole or use something plastic because meth sticks to metal. well it does for me anyway. so that usually does the trick.
Old 25-03-2012, 17:50
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael6120 View Post

my buddy in the past has been lazy and would just dip his finger in the bag , then rub the contents off his finger with the help of his thumb into the pipe. . . . however this method leaves too many specks left on finger and thumb (and across the top of the edges of the bowl , a very awkward spot.) when he knows it would ALL be better off in the bowl . . . If only he has a good method . .

Any tips ? Thanks
An 3 x 5 index card, folded in half, and try to load a little at a time, not your whole bowl at once.

Stepin Fetchit added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by defensitive View Post
Swim just dips the stem in the bag. He says what sticks in the stem is just there for later
What sticks in the stem is sucked down yur throat the dirt time you inhale.

Last edited by Stepin Fetchit; 25-03-2012 at 17:50. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-03-2012, 18:41
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael6120 View Post

Any tips ? Thanks

Are you fucking kidding me?!
I can't even begin to imagine the waste!
K, now that the initial shock has worn off, I use a straw. Cut it off at about 2-3 inches long. I angle one side so that it can get the corners of the baggie, but not so much that it would puncture it.
I then melt the other end, squeeze the opening together, and repeat, until it is completely sealed.

MisMonroe added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by defensitive View Post
Unless you're getting mostly all chunk, you're just going suck it up. Plus, the end of the pipe always tastes gross.

the straw is the way, all those other ideas are way off the mar

Last edited by MisMonroe; 25-03-2012 at 18:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-03-2012, 06:58

30 y/o Male from Australia
SmokeyPhetamine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

In Australia we use a rolled up bank note... We have kindof like plastic notes here, not paper and if you roll them up on the right angle they form a perfectly shaped pointy shovel. We also do what miss Monroe was talking about and cut up a straw but I prefer a note cos ya just roll it up, no need for scissors like with a straw
Old 26-03-2012, 07:56
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United States
cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.

get a straw,like one from a fast food joint and cut a piece off,about an inch & a 1/2 in size and cut alittle bit off one end diagonally so it's kind of like a scooper.As for the other end,I put the lighter on it for a few seconds and fuse it together so it's closed off.
Here's a pic so you can see what i'm talking about

Last edited by cloud_nine; 26-03-2012 at 08:03.
Old 26-03-2012, 07:58
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

Cut a straw diagonally and scoop it out with the straw, careful not to drop it.
Old 26-03-2012, 10:04
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud_nine View Post
get a straw,like one from a fast food joint and cut a piece off,about an inch & a 1/2 in size and cut alittle bit off one end diagonally so it's kind of like a scooper.As for the other end,I put the lighter on it for a few seconds and fuse it together so it's closed off.
Here's a pic so you can see what i'm talking about
it looks like you melted a end of your straw, lol. me i usually dip the stem end into the baggie , if it came in a mini ziplock. if it came in the plastic torn from a grocery bad and then I open it and dump it into a small clear glass bowl, and then use my fingers to pick up a shard and load it in the stem end and if it doesnt pass thru, i then push it with a paperclip.
if its the crumbs and god forbid powder then I scoop it with a business card and pour it carefully thru the hole of the bowl.
Old 26-03-2012, 11:05
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
it looks like you melted a end of your straw, lol. me i usually dip the stem end into the baggie , if it came in a mini ziplock. if it came in the plastic torn from a grocery bad and then I open it and dump it into a small clear glass bowl, and then use my fingers to pick up a shard and load it in the stem end and if it doesnt pass thru, i then push it with a paperclip.
if its the crumbs and god forbid powder then I scoop it with a business card and pour it carefully thru the hole of the bowl.
The straw is one of those clever, yet completely unnecessary methods in tweaker-tool inventing overkill.
Old 26-03-2012, 23:05
Silver Member

Quote:
Yes,that's exactly what i did.lol.I had to melt one end so it was closed off to prevent the shit from falling out.

cloud_nine added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepin Fetchit View Post
The straw is one of those clever, yet completely unnecessary methods in tweaker-tool inventing overkill.
I disagree.I think it's an effective way to transfer dope into your pipe,you never drop or waste any cause it goes directly into the bowl.Personally, I just prefer this way unless they're big shards,then I just pick em up with my hand and load it up.

Last edited by cloud_nine; 26-03-2012 at 23:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-03-2012, 02:17
Silver Member

beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud_nine View Post
Yes,that's exactly what i did.lol.I had to melt one end so it was closed off to prevent the shit from falling out.

or you could not melt the end and pinch it with the same two fingers that you are holding it with ?
Old 27-03-2012, 02:21
Silver Member

I guess,but it seems more convenient to me just to melt it.
oh well,to each his own
Old 27-03-2012, 04:08

21 y/o Female from United States
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

guys, i have this sickass spoon thats meant to be used for scooping out lotions that are in jars because if u stick ur fingers in u supposably fuck up the lotion becus u transfer all bacteria from ur fingers into the lotion.
anyway this spoon is so sick dudes its flat on 1 side and has somehwat of a pushed in dent on the other ill post a pic...gimmie a sec,.....

crushedice added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/pic...ictureid=16871

Last edited by crushedice; 27-03-2012 at 04:08. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-03-2012, 04:11
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushedice View Post
guys, i have this sickass spoon thats meant to be used for scooping out lotions that are in jars because if u stick ur fingers in u supposably fuck up the lotion becus u transfer all bacteria from ur fingers into the lotion.
anyway this spoon is so sick dudes its flat on 1 side and has somehwat of a pushed in dent on the other ill post a pic...gimmie a sec,.....
yes the spoon would indeed prevent cross contamination or I guess contamination in general. but is the the coke spoon thing small enough to fit in the pookie? then is it long enough to get to the bowl?
Old 27-03-2012, 05:48

Quote:
yes the spoon would indeed prevent cross contamination or I guess contamination in general. but is the the coke spoon thing small enough to fit in the pookie? then is it long enough to get to the bowl?
yeah dude definitely,
like i said, it isnt as wide from the flat side as it looks, i dont know my meaurements, hell anything to do with math/ numbers, so i couldnt tell u the correct cm/inchs/watever but yea man its not as wide as it looks in the pic, let alone the dented side, so wen i scoop up sum shake or thin flakes from bottom of baggy it relly helps, i just stick in the spoon sideways and slide all my meth goes into the bulb side =]
Old 27-03-2012, 05:55
Palladium Member

32 y/o Female from Australia
iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I have used the straw,
But because I carry weapons with me wherever I go, knives etc. I use the tip of one of my smaller knives.

This never fails me, nor does it fail to prove the point of "Don't fuck with me, cos there's many more where that came from...and they piss allover this one."
Old 27-03-2012, 07:23
Silver Member

Male from USA - Washington
æsndns is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

(I did not read any of the replies so sorry in advance if this is a repost) i doubt it is, this is the best method IMO!

The classic Round Stic med/moy (with cap) to stuff the bag into if its small enough to roll up and fit in the opening (with the ball point tip taken off) Use the cap to conceal the bag, and to use as a great loading tool.

I heard to NEVER load in the stem, as the little bits, debris, flakes, pieces, dust, whatever you want to call it, you will inhale and it is not very tasty and very irritating. The bic pen cap fits perfect in the carb hole usually. just remember to have steady hands, put it in sideways when its secure on a surface (in case you are not steady)

I have heard its best to wrap the pipe in the bandanna and secure with a rubber band and to use it as a surface when loading. also a shoddy wind shield, and great for cooling.
Old 27-03-2012, 07:36
Titanium Member

40 y/o Male from United States
Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

SWIM prefers a straw scooper close to the length of the stem and sealed at one end with the melt-&-pinch trick. He thinks the soda straw scooper is a great little tool - it can even be filled up with meth and the other end sealed, making a waterproof travel-size container.

Why a straw? It's easy to obtain, costs nothing, can be made into a scooper in less than 10 seconds, and can be disposed of worry-free. It's rigid-but-soft tube shape quickly scoops and holds the right amount of meth and can reach completely into baggies and pipes without damaging them.

Why so long? SWIM is not just subconsciously compensating for his diminutive penile dimensions here, he also hates getting crystals stuck to the inside of the stem (almost as much as he hates getting them stuck around the hole on the bowl). With a long scooper he can deposit the crystals directly onto the bottom of the bowl where they're supposed to go.

Why sealed at one end? The sealed end helps prevent uneccesary product loss during the highly vulnerable period between lifting the scoop of crystals out of the bag and getting them on the bottom of the bowl. At that this point both SWIM's hands are full, the meth baggie is still open, and the paraphernalia is all in front of him; SWIM doesn't want to add any unneccesary multitasking (no matter how simple) to the mix, so he prefers a scooper with a sealed end.

very informative and detailed reply
Old 27-03-2012, 10:50
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushedice View Post

crushedice added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/pic...ictureid=16871
Don't you love when you find shit like that, perfect for tweakers but younknowmthat was the last thing on their mind at the time.

I found this awesome mini funnel that fits perfectly on the hole. I can shoot chunks into the bowl like Michael Jordan all day and not spill a crumb.
Old 28-03-2012, 03:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepin Fetchit View Post
Don't you love when you find shit like that, perfect for tweakers but younknowmthat was the last thing on their mind at the time.

I found this awesome mini funnel that fits perfectly on the hole. I can shoot chunks into the bowl like Michael Jordan all day and not spill a crumb.
haha yeah hell yeah man, actually i had that spoon on my mind for a while, never could find one, somewhat forgot about it, then 1 day some lady was tryna sell stuff like face cremes n shit, got a few sample, she pulled out that spoon, and im like oh shit, took it, never once used it for scooping my face moisturizer. lmao
Old 28-03-2012, 09:42
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

I have a pair of tweezers, I broke em in half at the hinge.. These tweezers arent flat tho, each piece is kinda shaped like a half pipe kind of, and they work as the greatest scoopers of all time!

Then I just load it directly into the carb/bowl. Two people on another thread were trying to convince me loading through the stem is better... I couldnt possibly see a single benefit to this, so I asked how its better... He said you dont spill as much going through the stem?? I dont understand how you spill any in the first place, and I dont get how even if you did spill, why would loading it through the stem make a difference? The hole is like .5 mm bigger maybe...

And like one of the above posters said, always load through the bowl... One time I loaded a crushed up bowl through the stem, and went to inhale, and I inhaled about .05 grams of crushed ice, BAM straight to the back of my throat. It was a nightmare. I literally lied there trying to cope with the burning, corroding pain that now consumed my entire throat... It was awful...
Old 28-03-2012, 13:48
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from Australia
Gunmetal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I used tweezers at the beginning, I had a cut straw in my box...but for some reason didn't realise how much easier it was. I used the straw to scrap off bits stuck on the tweezers - IDIOT.

Definitely would recommended a transparent straw though, I'm sure if I had one like the maccas straw I would be constantly looking into it to see if I missed any bits stuck in there.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine paraphernalia