Originally Posted by Danny_k
You had the idea right, it is 100 hits, that was in 10 ML but now there is around 250+ ML and the solution is EXTREMELY diluted. Would evaporating out the solution to a smaller ML amount evaporate LSD
with it as it evaporates? or are we just in a situation that it is best to leave the solution as is attempt to figure out how many ML it takes to get a single dose and just leave it at that?
The LSD won't evaporate unless you're heating it up to at least its melting point (and at that it would evaporate very slowly). However, the LSD would degrade if you evaporate it: In a room that isn't dark, or using heat. If you just took the top off the container and left it in a dark room some of the alcohol
would evaporate off. At this point you might just be better off not trying anything unless you don't mind losing some of it. If the solution is mostly water, don't bother trying to evaporate it, you're not going to get anywhere. (and if there's tap water in it that contains chlorine, the acid is probably ruined anyway).
Good luck, might be best to utilize it as is.