Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:47

22 y/o Male from United States
Skyler Stone should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: 25C-NBOMe Drug Info

I know a friend thats done 25i 3 times.
First time got 5milligrams and made a line that he could barely see and snorted it.
It took him approx. 1 hour to feel the effects, peaked 2 hours after that. And it comedown was 4 more hours.
Next time he picked up 5mg and did the whole thing, the same way, only took 20 min this time and lasted awhile longer around 10 hr.
Next time he got 20 milligrams and so did his buddy.
They both snorted all of it, it kicked in, in 10 min.
And without the comedown it lasted for 14 hours.
and the comedown was 4-5 hours after that.

And each time was 1 month apart.

And his friend had a scale that measured milligrams.
So everytime he got some he knew exactly what amount he was getting.
Because it was weighed in front of him.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This thread is about 25C-NBOMe - not 25I-NBOMe
Snorting 20mg of any 25x-NBOMe drug is extremely stupid. People like you put the whole RC community at risk. These drugs are active in the microgram range.
useless, adds nothing to the thread and is loaded with bragging that is likely to get somebody killed
Old 09-01-2012, 16:05

24 y/o Male from Canada
cheshire_Cat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

So what I am understanding is that a standard solution would be the only way to properly measure a single dose (using ul pipettes). I know the solution should be mechanically stirred for 8+ hours, and steps should be taken to assure accuracy in the final product. Some things I am not entirely sure on are:

1. Is %99 isopropyl safe to use sublingually if it is first dried on the blotter?
2. Will the solution I am left with be the same volume as the initial isopropyl

Also I am planning on complexing the compound with hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin. Complexed 25c-nbome is much more bioavailable, so I am planning on adding an extra x9 to my end product. However I am really unsure if the complexing of hpbcd to 25c is possible after the blotter has been laid and dried.
Otherwise I would probabley need to add it into my standard solution right?

Hope I am formulating more sensible questions on this topic, any information in regards would be helpful bigtime.

cheshire_Cat added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

thats a dog i drew just now : _)

Last edited by cheshire_Cat; 09-01-2012 at 16:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2012, 16:23
entity of sorts

Male from United States
Shampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,878, Level: 13 Points: 7,878, Level: 13 Points: 7,878, Level: 13
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshire_Cat View Post
So what I am understanding is that a standard solution would be the only way to properly measure a single dose (using ul pipettes).
Yes, only a stanardized solution can be used if you are looking to accurately measure doses in l quantities.
Quote:
I know the solution should be mechanically stirred for 8+ hours, and steps should be taken to assure accuracy in the final product.
Why? There is no reason to mechanically stir a solution for 8+ hours if all you are looking to achieve is homogeneity in distribution. What makes you think this?

Quote:
1. Is %99 isopropyl safe to use sublingually if it is first dried on the blotter?
Yes.

Quote:
2. Will the solution I am left with be the same volume as the initial isopropyl
Technically, no. If you start with 100ml of a solution and then add a solute to it, does it make sense that it would still be 100ml? after you have added mass? The solution will change by the volume of the solute that you have added.

Quote:
Complexed 25c-nbome is much more bioavailable, so I am planning on adding an extra x9 to my end product.
x9?

Quote:
However I am really unsure if the complexing of hpbcd to 25c is possible after the blotter has been laid and dried.
No, you would have to extract the 25C-NBOMe first, then complex, then relay. Is this really necessary for a compound which is active on it's own at less than 1mg?

your last point is great.. too much fuss over complexing.
Old 09-01-2012, 17:42

24 y/o Male from Canada

I appreciate your help on the matter, certainly glad about the stirring part I had read that it was necessary somewhere and it seems like it would help it dissolve in the alcohol better (the compound being in freebase oil form). So with 50ul of 25c and 5ml isopropyl, will i be left with a solution of 5.05ml at a safe enough ratio to measure with the same 50ul pipette?

The x9 comment was meant to be stated as 9 times as much cyclodextrin as I will be using phenethylamine. I believe that this chemical can be a hit or miss situation without the proper bio-availability mechanisms. The things I have come to know are from collective forum and database research, however I surely welcome any constructive critique.
Old 09-01-2012, 18:07
entity of sorts

Male from United States
Shampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,878, Level: 13 Points: 7,878, Level: 13 Points: 7,878, Level: 13
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

Quote:
So with 50ul of 25c and 5ml isopropyl, will i be left with a solution of 5.05ml at a safe enough ratio to measure with the same 50ul pipette?
Yes, although I have to admit I am a little bit lost as to the purpose of this. If you already have a solution with a homogeneous distribution of 25C-NBOMe, why are you diluting it? If you have a l pipette, then you can safely dose l quantities. If you add the 50l of your solution to 5ml of isopropyl, you will have 5.05ml total solution, then to dose a 10l equivalent of the original solution, you will have to consume 101l of the new solution. How is this advantageous?
Old 10-01-2012, 14:36

24 y/o Male from Canada

Understand that the form I have the compound in is an oil, I am hoping to make a solution from that oil using only a 50ul pipette & a 500ul pipette.

cheshire_Cat added 1093 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Because the smallest pipette i have at this point is 50ul, I will be using that for the 25C-NBOMe in pure oil form, which I hope to be able to weight with my double digit scales. The definite amount I had has been dipped into 20 or so times, therefore i hope to be able to weight the .05+ that the 50ul pipette will hold. Which i will then dilute with ten 500ul pipettes.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 22-02-2012 at 15:03. Reason: abbreviations
Old 14-01-2012, 14:05
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2

This little kitty is having a hard time getting any absorption either sublingually or subucal without complexing with HBPCD(which he can't find). This is in freebase form.

The cat did have some fun for 4-8 hours vaporizing from 500ug up to 2mg. He sure would know what it's like to come up kinda softer as this method takes you straight to the peak(kinda scary).

Think his blotters would be more active if he converted to HCl salt. Would he just bubble some dry HCl gas through some dry acetone then dissolve free base into acetone solution? Then perhaps give a quick wash with cold, dry acetone to wash off extra HCl.

Has anyone else had luck with freebase absorption?

BTW my freebase is a powder, looks like some good heroin. Not an oil.

Last edited by JJ1234; 14-01-2012 at 14:10.
Old 22-02-2012, 02:11

Male from United States
vegie_wolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

hey long time lurker, with yall vast knowledge and investigative work I was wondering if somone knows if 25C-NBOMe works on norepinephrine like the 2C-x family do

more specificly could it increase intracranial pressure. I know that most 2C-x family don't because of its stimulation on norepinephrine.
(increase in norepinephrine decreases production of cerebrospinalfluid)

If this is invalid question say so and I'll post a thread. specificly asking this.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 22-02-2012 at 15:02. Reason: abbreviations
Old 23-02-2012, 18:46

Male from United States
saturn-ergot is an unknown quantity at this point

SWIM had a weak experience with 400ugs insuffulated of this substance but has a very high tolerence for this sort of thing. After taking time to let SWIMs tolerence degrade Swim insuffulated 1mg.

T-0:05 Effects come on very fast with an up feeling
T-0:40 The effects seem as if they peak for the next hour or 2 with a very strong yet managable melting effect on everything and striking similarites to LSD. CEVs consisted of a color changing/shifting Aztec grid. While the effects could be considered ooverwhelming to anxious people, understanding the situation allows you to overcome the fear and do almost any tasks necessary (dont try to drive lol).
T-2:30 the effects are winding down while still off baseline for the next few hours
T-6:00 with a bit of difficulty sleep is achieved

SWIM would also like to provide a warning that this substance was the first that produced ringing in the ears. SWIM has ingested LSD, psilocibin, 4aco dmt, a small dose of DMT, MDMA, lots of MDxx lol, cannabis, MXE and aminatas
Old 24-02-2012, 01:57
Silver Member

Male from United States
atrioss is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn-ergot View Post
SWIM would also like to provide a warning that this substance was the first that produced ringing in the ears.
Could you provide more details on this? When did the ringing occur? How long did it last? Did the test subject take anything to relieve the symptoms?
Old 29-02-2012, 01:23

21 y/o Male from United States
filter needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Did I do something wrong?

I purchased 5 blotters with 400mcg of 25C-NBOMe on each blotter. I Sublingually took one of the blotters. I held it under my tongue for the first 5-10 minutes, and after the first 10 minutes my mouth contained a decent amount of saliva. After the first 10 minutes I stuck the blotter to the roof of my mouth using my tongue, I did this for another 10 minutes (the blotter has been in my mouth for a total of 20 minutes now). After that I let the blotter float freely in my mouth, generally above my tongue for another 10 minutes. In total the blotter had been in my mouth for 30 minutes, I had a mouthful of saliva, and I hadn't swallowed any of the saliva. After the 30 minutes, I swallowed all my saliva and the blotter paper.

It is now almost two hours later and I feel nothing. Did I do something wrong? How long does it take for the 25C-NOMBe to show its effects? I hope I didn't get ripped off. I bought it online from a seemingly trustworthy vendor, and when the blotters came in the mail there was all sorts of technical information about the chemical, so I'm sure it is 25C-NBOMe. If I don't feel anything in another hour or two, is there another method for me to consume another blotter? Can I try placing the blotter in my anus? If I don't feel anything I'm going to be very disappointed. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

filter added 43 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

It's been 2 hours and 15 minutes since I took the blotter, and I feel absolutely nothing. What the hell did I do wrong?

filter added 48 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

It's been 3 hours since I took the blotter and I feel absolutely nothing.

Last edited by filter; 29-02-2012 at 01:23. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-02-2012, 17:02

32 y/o Male from United States
Strange Balls is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 25C-NBOMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by fehs View Post
Has anyone who's on antidepressants tried this? I'm on 45mg mirtazapine and I'm wondering if it's as useless (and potentially dangerous) combination than it's with most other serotonergic drugs.
My magickal familiar is curious about this too. He's on 120mg of duloxetine and is curious about possible interaction, if any other intrepid explorer has tried following this path.
Old 02-03-2012, 15:36
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Balls View Post
My magickal familiar is curious about this too. He's on 120mg of duloxetine and is curious about possible interaction, if any other intrepid explorer has tried following this path.
See this report I wrote: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1034764

^ I had been on 45mg mirtazapine before that, and it was only my third day without them, so it wasn't nearly gone from my system yet, but something came out of it anyway.
Old 04-03-2012, 00:19

32 y/o Male from United States
Strange Balls is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
See this report I wrote: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1034764

^ I had been on 45mg mirtazapine before that, and it was only my third day without them, so it wasn't nearly gone from my system yet, but something came out of it anyway.
I thank you very much! I believe I may have seen that thread previously, actually. It kind of worries me since mirtazapine is a tetracyclic, and the potential interactions with 25C might be quite different than they might be with an SNRI like duloxetine. The elimination time for duloxetine is short, but personally the effects of discontinuing are not worth it. I may be enjoying this 25C vicariously instead. Thank you for your input
Old 05-03-2012, 18:40

Male from Earth
toastman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

How does one measure the dose of 25C-NBOMe ? AFOAF only has a 1MG accurate scale.
Old 05-03-2012, 18:51

24 y/o Male from Canada

can cyclodextrin complexation be expected to increase absorption via both buccal and subbucal as well as it would for sublingual ?

cheshire_Cat added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

& as previously mentioned on this thread and other related threads mr.toast you're going to have to go with a volumetric measuring utensil +solution (25c+solvent in a volumetric combination) for the most accurate results.

Last edited by cheshire_Cat; 05-03-2012 at 18:51. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-03-2012, 18:54
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastman View Post
How does one measure the dose of 25C-NBOMe ? AFOAF only has a 1MG accurate scale.
Pre-measure an amount that is accurate enough with your scale, say like 20mg or whatever, dissolve it in a solvent that it dissolves to, buy a syringe, use a bit of basic maths and begin measuring. For example, if you dissolve 20mg to 200ml of liquid, then you can accurately dose 200mcg by simply taking 2ml of the liquid.

More info on volumetric measuring: TEK - Volumetric measuring of RC's - a pictorial

Helping is always good :)
Old 05-03-2012, 20:23

Male from Earth
toastman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Quote:
Pre-measure an amount that is accurate enough with your scale, say like 20mg or whatever, dissolve it in a solvent that it dissolves to, buy a syringe, use a bit of basic maths and begin measuring. For example, if you dissolve 20mg to 200ml of liquid, then you can accurately dose 200mcg by simply taking 2ml of the liquid.

More info on volumetric measuring: TEK - Volumetric measuring of RC's - a pictorial
Oh yes, AFOAF learned this in chemistry-class some years ago
Thanks!
Old 12-03-2012, 07:17

21 y/o Male from United States
filter needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Could someone do a detailed list of dosages and the correlating effects? I know there are dosages on the official 25C-NBOMe wiki (http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...itle=25C-NBOMe), but there are no effects for each dose. So could someone possibly list the effects for each dosage? Ex:

Insufflated/Effects:

(dissolved in water):
Light - 50-200 g (0.05 - 0.2 mg)/Color changes
Mild - 200-350 g (0.2 - 0.35 mg)/Euphoria, bright colors
Strong - 350-700 g (0.35 - 0.7 mg)/Patterns, breathing walls
Very strong - 700 g -1200 g (0.7 - 1.2mg)/LSD like trip
Insanity - 1200 g+ (1.2 mg+)/Lost my mind

Sublingual/Effects:

Threshold - 100-250ug/Color changes
Mild- 250-450ug/Patterns, breathing walls
Strong - 450-800/LSD like trip
Very strong - 800ug+/Euphoria, crazy visuals

Of course those effects are just examples, but I think we need effects to correspond to dosages. If anyone here has used 25C-NBOMe enough and is capable of describing the effects for each does it would be much appreciated.

What kind of effects can I expect from a 800mcg dose with no tolerance? I've read a lot of trip reports and have a general idea of what to expect (euphoria, colored glass patterns, breathing walls, tracers, bright colors) but each person experiences something different. I just don't want to be paranoid, I want to feel good and relax. Is it a pretty euphoric at 800mcg? How is it visually? Thanks.
Old 08-04-2012, 19:22
Reactive Member

Male from Earth
hookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,326, Level: 8 Points: 3,326, Level: 8 Points: 3,326, Level: 8
Activity: 12.4% Activity: 12.4% Activity: 12.4%

if a subject laid a dose on a rolling paper would you feel it so immediately you would be able to regulate your intake as you smoke a cig?

Last edited by hookedonhelping; 08-04-2012 at 20:10.
Old 16-04-2012, 15:29
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from Australia
kumar420 is captain of the psychonauts.kumar420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychedelaholic View Post
It is more stimulatioing than 2CC by a lot but is less stimulated then DOC. At least in my experiences
DOC is an amphetamine derivative, not surprising
would SWIYs reccomend a low dose of benzo before/during to ease out the anxiety effects? SWIMs chimp gets fairly anxious on medium-high dose psychedelics and tends to get stuck in those terrifying thought loops a little too often for comfort on acid and rarely on shrooms (v high doses though) would 0.5mg alprazolam do anything to relieve that particular side effect without affecting the trip too much? obviously set and setting play a role, but the chimp will most likely be tripping with fellow psychonautic apes before deciding to try a dose alone (with many benzos on hand in case of a bad trip) and has had a great time tripping with good friends as opposed to at home alone

kumar420 added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

also ^ in reference to the above post (since i can't edit my posts yet) there is a trip report on erowid that contains attempted smoked 25c and it wasn't effective in that instance, SWIY would be better off doing it buccally/sublingually/vaporizing/insufflating or even rectally if you fancy it

Last edited by kumar420; 16-04-2012 at 15:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-05-2012, 21:17

22 y/o Male from USA - Virginia
P0W3R0FD4RKN355 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerc View Post
Thanks phenoxide! Very informative. Swij has very little exp with rc's but this chem really caught his eye. swij must admit he was hoping to avoid the purchase of a scale but after reading your posts and several others realizes how disastrous this could be. Excitement of trying something new many times makes swij throw logic out the window but he has decided to hold off on experimentation with bulk material until proper equipment is acquired. Perhaps prepared blotters would be a safer route to satisfy swijs curiosity.

On a side note Swij believes he has read reports of swimmers taking 1mg+ of this rc. As this is a research chemical swij assumes not very much information is out there on this subject..but what would be the dangers of a large dose of 25c? other than a potentially overwhelming experience. Just curious of physical effects
well i know that 25i made my cats heart feel like it was beating really fast most rc's has done this to my cat so there could be some heart problems that follows a large dose my cat tells me that it would probley never go over half a mg at once maybe all together threw out a night but my cat also likes to play it safe with rc's

P0W3R0FD4RKN355 added 7 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Quote:
Has anyone who's on antidepressants tried this? I'm on 45mg mirtazapine and I'm wondering if it's as useless (and potentially dangerous) combination than it's with most other serotonergic drugs.
my cat takes 200mgs tegretol every night and tryed 25i i know its not the same as 25c and that tegretol is a mood stablizer not an anitdepressant but my cat did fine start out with a small dose and work your way up

Last edited by P0W3R0FD4RKN355; 02-05-2012 at 21:17. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-05-2012, 20:58

35 y/o Male from United States
teleomorph is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

[Drugs-Forum/Bluelight cross-post. Sorry if poor netiquette.]

Dose: 3 blotters labelled "25C 333" (micrograms). (A single 333 blotter was taken the night before so some tolerance may or may not have been a factor.)

Setting: Outdoor trance party.

Very interesting material. It seems to provide the sensory enhancements of a psychedelic, particularly with music, color and depth perception, not unlike a mild dose of LSD, and most notably it provides the elation or mood-uplift that LSD often imparts (SWIM felt happy, giddy and very sociable), however, it leaves the ego fully intact. One's sense of self and identity are hardly touched (it barely feels like an "altered state"), so while sensory and mood effects can be felt and enjoyed, it is a somewhat 'shallow' experience relative to psychedelics like 2-CE, LSD, 4-AcO-DMT, etc.. For this reason, and the fact that it fits on easily transported blotter and is very affordable, I think this substance has great potential as new party drug/social lubricant, but less so as an entheogen.

Even though SWIM has never enjoyed MDMA very much (SWIM always preferred the somewhat more earned "ecstasy" that comes along with LSD and found MDMA to be too psychologically and emotionally overbearing and too physically taxing), SWIM thoroughly enjoyed the easy, clear and manageable euphoria of this compound. Again, I think it may serve very well as a substitute for MDMA at parties, or for a boost in music appreciation and well-being when one is not in the mood for a full-on psychedelic trip like that from LSD. It's sort of like an 'acid-light.'

The other thing about it that makes it appropriate for some social contexts and not others is that it doesn't provide that much physical energy, especially after it wears off in 6 hours. So if one wants to dance past the dawn and into the morning hours, a moderate dose of LSD would give the energy and clarity to keep going, but if one prefers for the effects to wear off in 5 or 6 hours, NBOMe-25C is better because going to sleep by the 6th hour is very easy.

SWIM has yet to try combinations but this substance seems like it might combine well with other substances.

This is all from 3 x 333 microgram hits. One hit is very very mild. A friend is exploring it as a nootropic in that range but I think it has more potential as an anti-depressant than a cognitive enhancer at the milder doses, as SWIM finds a slight increase in distractability, which is fine for socializing and simple chores but not for seriously attention-demanding tasks.

thanks, lot of useful information about dosage and effects.
Old 29-05-2012, 03:27
Silver Member

Male from Earth
egallan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

AFOAF owns some experiences with 25c-nbome, and suffered 2 very severe side-effects:

Bothersome stiffness of the right neck-musculature and scary hypertension which he believes led to headaches which occurred while under the influence.

The first experience with 25c-nbome, resulted in a bad-trip because of the listed effects.
In further experiences, however, the effects were ignored and AFOAF was able to enjoy the character of the chemical. He describes it as "crystalclear" with very astonishing visuals. CEVs very detailed and smooth. Clearest OEVs MFOAF has ever experienced. Slow moving fractalic structures were dominating the visuals in all of the experiences. Beautiful.

One experience was perceived as very difficult, because of sleep-deprivation (MFOAFs mistake, to trip in such a state) and the drug induced insomnia. MFOAF would try to sleep on the peak and after approximately 3 seconds of closing his eyes, he would see psychedelic pictures, which would keep him from falling asleep. This experience led to the deeper insight that psychedelics had to be treated with greatest respect. Lack of respect leads to lack of mercy from the psychedelic.

AFOAFs Questions:

1. Can the stiffness be eased with a muscle relaxant (i.e. gbl)
2. Is the use of beta blockers in response to hypertension safe? (I know that the mixed use of beta blockers and certain phenethylamines(i.e. Amphetamines) is strictly forbidden.)
Old 13-06-2012, 02:57
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from Australia
kumar420 is captain of the psychonauts.kumar420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

So afoaf found six blotters of this stuff in his room, thought previously lost to the sands of time
Talk about an unexpected jackpot. Will update this post when it is dosed.

Share this on:

Tags
2-c-c-nbome, 25c-nbome, 25c-nbome sublingual administration, 2c-c-nbome, bromo dragonfly, dragonfly, experience report, microgram, n-benzylphenethylamines, nbome-2c-c, phenethylamine, psychedelic amphetamines, serotonergic, stimulant, tobacco, trip report, vaporize, visuals