Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 26-11-2011, 23:15

Male from Canada
pbuilder should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Cocaine cut with baking soda: Ways to remove the cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
Alcohol and cocaine (& especially alcohol & cocaine together) are NOT safe, nor are they good for you, or anything like that. Certainly, street cocaine is extra icky for your body, but cocaine - even in it's pure form - is dangerous as hell.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

~Kailey
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I was on an anti-drug forum.

I was saying, that pure cocaine, taken in moderate doses, is no more dangerous than alcohol taken in moderate doses by itself. However, wether or not it is more addicting and can have much more adverse mental effects is a whole nother ball game.

I never said alcohol was safe or healthy for you, where did you get that from? I was just pointing out that the right cocaine can be AS safe as alcohol, which is legal. (from a OD'ing and hurting your body physically point of view).

Also, I'm well aware that cocaine and alcohol should never be mixed as they create a whole new drug, cocaethlyne (spelled that wrong) which is much more cardio-toxic than either of them alone.
Old 27-11-2011, 00:11
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbuilder View Post
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I was on an anti-drug forum.
You're not. You're on a forum devoted to imparting truthful knowledge about drugs, both the good & the bad. Cocaine can fuck up your heart & has the potential to kill, with every line/hit/shot you do, regardless of how much you may or may not have done in the past.

To make any implication that cocaine is any kind of "safe" drug, be it "pure", pharma-grade, or stomped to fuck street product, is a dangerous lie.

I was just pointing that out. The rest of your post is very well-written.

~Kailey
Old 27-11-2011, 18:45

Male from Canada
pbuilder should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
You're not. You're on a forum devoted to imparting truthful knowledge about drugs, both the good & the bad. Cocaine can fuck up your heart & has the potential to kill, with every line/hit/shot you do, regardless of how much you may or may not have done in the past.

To make any implication that cocaine is any kind of "safe" drug, be it "pure", pharma-grade, or stomped to fuck street product, is a dangerous lie.

I was just pointing that out. The rest of your post is very well-written.

~Kailey
Old 02-03-2012, 02:19

Male from Earth
bonez1nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackyl View Post
A mixture of cocaine HCl and baking soda (sodium bicarbonte) can be separated dissolving it in (rubbing) alcohol or methanol. Shake well; Cocaine HCL will dissolve, sodium bicarbonate hardly or not. Separate the insoluble fraction from the alcohol solution. Bring the alcohol into another suitable container and evaporate all of it, cocaine HCl will be left.
could a heat lamp be used to speed up the evaporation process?
Old 02-03-2012, 04:09
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonez1nr View Post
could a heat lamp be used to speed up the evaporation process?
yea i believe so but it could be extremely dangerous and cause an explosion because even the slightest stray spark that combines with alcohol vapor could ignite everything and the next thing you know your eyebrows and faces are burned, apartment is on fire, and everyone thinks you were cooking meth and blew yourself up.

if your going to do that you need to keep it out doors, or in a controlled environment.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:45
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Canada
fury is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pele View Post
Swim obtained 3.5 grams of cocaine, and was later told that half of it was cut with baking soda, and he was very disappointed. Swim really doesnt want to snort baking soda in any quantity, and he was wondering if there was any way to seperate the two. He says theres roughly 1.5 grams cocaine and 1.5 grams baking soda left, but is even more confused than before after reading all the posts about purifying. Is there any simple way of doing this, or a way that isnt potentially destructive to the drug or swim? Swim is only worried about removing the massive quantity of baking soda so that he may enjoy whats left of his very expensive lesson.

Save it. If you know for a fact it was decent blow before whoever gave it to you cut it with only baking soda you can simply add more coke and rock it up. Smoke it or exchange it. SWIY has never tried cooking up rock with a 50/50 ratio but it might be possible to rock it up and attempt recooking it once or twice. I don't know if this would have desired effect but it might be worth exploring.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:56
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Nanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,723, Level: 7 Points: 2,723, Level: 7 Points: 2,723, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbuilder View Post
What exactly is an effective dose? It doesn list them, i think its relevant
Old 05-03-2012, 08:50
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from USA - Alaska
rejectedbysociety is a decent psychonaut.rejectedbysociety is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fury View Post
Save it. If you know for a fact it was decent blow before whoever gave it to you cut it with only baking soda you can simply add more coke and rock it up. Smoke it or exchange it. SWIY has never tried cooking up rock with a 50/50 ratio but it might be possible to rock it up and attempt recooking it once or twice. I don't know if this would have desired effect but it might be worth exploring.
if cooked properly the soda will fall to the bottom when it's oiled down, as long as you dont get scared and pull the heat too soon. But too late and you'll start to boil it off.
Old 06-06-2012, 21:26
Banned

53 y/o Male from United States
PetSounds is heading for the Darwin Award.PetSounds is heading for the Darwin Award.

Would rather first freebase, wash with water, then salt out in Acetone, then ethanol recrystallization

PetSounds added 1001 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Pbuilder I get what you mean.

anyways. What SWIM must do first of all is using cocaine's awesome solubility. 10 ml of ethanol can be saturated with 2 grams of coke and whatever does not dissolve is not cocaine... Luckily LOTS of cuts are not soluble in alcohol as much as coke.

that certainly gets rid of A LOT of the unwanted shit, a lot.

after filtering it through a coffee filter, it can take like 4 days to completely evaporate
scrape it off the dish and dry it out.
do an Acetone wash with only enough of it to cover the coke, use super dry acetone.

outstanding results

PetSounds added 7 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

oh yeah, the acetone was not only works if the acetone is anhydrous,,also the coke must be dry. Pulverize it well on a little piece of transparent glass and then place it on a stove or something really hot.

coke is almost somewhat humid, most cokeheads forget this and the acetone sucks up the water from it which dissolves into the acetone cause of their miscibility,,

Those 50 ml of supposedly anhydrous acetone might contain 1 ml of water :S
and 1 ml of water can dissolve 2 grams of coke
fucking up the wash

Last edited by PetSounds; 06-06-2012 at 21:26. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, cocaine effects, coffee, isopropyl alcohol, kratom, snorting drugs, stimulant