Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 05-06-2011, 01:07
Silver Member

43 y/o Male from Argentina
Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: Mephedrone (4-methylmethcathinone, 4-MMC) Experiences

Since SWIMS last post on his first experience with Mephedrone, he has come to experience its closely related cousin 4-MEC as well along with other substances.

Now thinking back, and with new experience at hand, he would actually say he thinks his 4-MEC experience has been better and seems like something he would prefer above Mephedrone. Note that he mixed his 4-MEC with 4-FA though so it was probably the combination that did the trick.

Mephedrone gave SWIM a bit way TOO much confidence and needs to be social, doing things he normally would not have done but he was too wired up and euphoric and great to think and consider what he did and said, which is much easier on the 4-MEC.

He wrote about his experience with 4-MEC + 4-FA here for those interested:
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...9&postcount=20
Old 25-06-2011, 08:54

23 y/o Male from United States
IGoBoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

• body weight & gender: Male & 190Lbs
  • dose taken: 150mg-200mg
  • route of administration: Oral/Mostly Insufflated
  • Setting: in what environment it was taken: Bath Room
  • duration of main effects: 10 minutes - 15 minutes come up, peaking at 25 minutes.
  • main effects: Euphoria, Empathy, Calmness, General Niceness/Activeness, Highly talkitive and feeling on top of the world
  • side effects: Slight Nausea to begin with, No Appetite what so ever, or drinking, (No Sleep?)
  • after effects: No Sleep/Not Hungry
  • rating of the experience: Fuckin Awesome
  • addictive qualities / abuse potential: My Doggy wants more...
  • any other valuable information: I think Swims Doggy likes it better then meth and Swims dog whose name is Porkchop (since swim cannot keep going around calling him Doggy... Can he? Not a real substitute for MDMA but hey it works well if Porkchop is rolling like he is.
Old 27-02-2012, 18:48

21 y/o Female from United Kingdom
SkyIsBlue is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

This is more of a general profile of my sparrow's mephedrone experiences - she has been taking it fairly regularly for about eight months now.
Body weight and gender: female and 64kgs
Dose taken: generally anything between 100mg and 750mg. Tolerance has noticeably increased.
Route: snorting
Setting/environment: typically indoors, in small groups or at raves.
Duration of main effects: coming up - 10 mins, peaking - 20-25 mins.
Main effects: euphoric, awesome, calm, empathetic, chatty, lovey
Side effects: jaw clenching/grinding, inability to sleep, no appetite
After effects: slightly comedown next day, tired and not hungry for a couple of days
Rate drug: my sparrow's drug of choice <3
Abuse potential: VERY fiendy (you want more as soon as you can feel it wearing off), my sparrow is always going out to find more
Any other valuable info: be prepared to fall in love with it
Old 01-03-2012, 09:36

32 y/o Male from China
torsty is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

hmmm swim finds those experience reports very interesting - thanks for those - as most experiences described reminds swim of coke...

too bad swim just placed an order for mdpv, depending on how that goes i might order mephedrone next time and will give an experience here too
Old 05-03-2012, 12:28

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Pikeyfook is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

This guy i know , took mepthedrone crystals snorted, for around 3-4months twice a week and never more than a G a sesh. Any ways ended up one night having like a fully racing heart on it and went to bed. woke up and didnt feel right a week later it happened again even though he hadnt touched meph in over a week. he went to the docs and had a ECG it was abnormal so a week later he was sent back for more ECG testing not quite right again, so he was sent for a echocardiogram which came back absolutly fine but for some reason kept getting a racing heart felt anxiety attacks comeing on all the time coudnt smoke weed because after 1 toke hed get these heart papiations the doctors said it was anxiety but something wernt right 2 month later he still doesnt feel right but feels alot better than he did, he has found a kind of fix for the MEPH illness he taken 500 mg of korian ginseng every day for a week now feels a hell of a lot better (spelling shit punctuallity SHIT layout SHIT) very poor english but if you brave through it i really think gingseng really is the cure

Pikeyfook added 11 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyIsBlue View Post
This is more of a general profile of my sparrow's mephedrone experiences - she has been taking it fairly regularly for about eight months now.
Body weight and gender: female and 64kgs
Dose taken: generally anything between 100mg and 750mg. Tolerance has noticeably increased.
Route: snorting
Setting/environment: typically indoors, in small groups or at raves.
Duration of main effects: coming up - 10 mins, peaking - 20-25 mins.
Main effects: euphoric, awesome, calm, empathetic, chatty, lovey
Side effects: jaw clenching/grinding, inability to sleep, no appetite
After effects: slightly comedown next day, tired and not hungry for a couple of days
Rate drug: my sparrow's drug of choice <3
Abuse potential: VERY fiendy (you want more as soon as you can feel it wearing off), my sparrow is always going out to find more
Any other valuable info: be prepared to fall in love with it
sounds exactly like my mate dave lol, id try to stop as all the people i no have been fine for months and months and then all of a sudden have a massive reaction (seizers) or long term illness (anxiety) panic attacks heart palps. Its as if somethings building up inside them and somethings gonna give.

Post Quality Evaluations:
thanks for pointing out the dangers of these chemicals when abused

Last edited by Pikeyfook; 05-03-2012 at 12:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-03-2012, 22:23

30 y/o Male from Netherlands
martiancoke is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Male
Weight 62 kgs
dosage: 3 grams sniffed in 100mg lines every 20 minutes throughout the whole night
home with 2 friends, playing music, talking, listening to music
BRAVEHEART is a coke user, 5 grams of extremely pure coke per week
BRAVEHEART takes 60 mls of Paroxetine daily, thus 95% pure MDMA pills which skyrocketes his friends, has a mild and short effect
BRAVEHEART is also addicted to benzos, uses Xanax and Valium when he has no coke and for the coke comedown
Uses good quality methamphetamines (sniffing only) occasionally
Mephedrone, first line of 100mgs, harsh noseburn, in 2-3 minutes elevated alertness, elevated mood, increased visual, mental, physical perception. Peaked at 10 minutes, all the effects except alertness gone after 20 minutes, nearly no comedown effect, especially if compared to coke, next 30 or so times, same dosage, same time intervals, same effect, by the morning BRAVEHEART was out of Mephedrone, no come down effect or any negative effect. All the effects gone completely except alertness. BRAVEHEART had to take lot of benzos to try to sleep but he ended up high on benzos so skipped the sleeping for the day.
Quite similar to ephedrine, or any other amphetamines for that matter. Very weak compared to coke or meth, much safer, overall not too bad, weaker than any amphetamine BRAVEHEART has used, but also a bit different as has a bit, a very slight bit of that serotonin euphoria. Plus, no negative effects, besides noseburn and sleep depriviation and very very cheap. For the price you pay, you won't be dissapointed

martiancoke added 151 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

just forgot to add that Mephedrone decreases appetite severely

Last edited by martiancoke; 31-03-2012 at 22:23. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2012, 07:15
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline
Points: 5,792, Level: 11 Points: 5,792, Level: 11 Points: 5,792, Level: 11
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiancoke View Post
BRAVEHEART takes 60 mls of Paroxetine daily, thus 95% pure MDMA pills which skyrocketes his friends, has a mild and short effect
Overall good report, but just a side note: Its impossible to get 95% pure MDMA. I'm not 100% sure of the reason but I think the maximum percentage you can get is 87%. I just asked in the MDMA information thread so not to hijack this one, if you want to continue discussion about this there please feel free https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...02#post1116202
Old 08-05-2012, 16:48

30 y/o Male from Netherlands
martiancoke is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synesthesiac View Post
Overall good report, but just a side note: Its impossible to get 95% pure MDMA. I'm not 100% sure of the reason but I think the maximum percentage you can get is 87%. I just asked in the MDMA information thread so not to hijack this one, if you want to continue discussion about this there please feel free https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...02#post1116202
well, braveheart tests the purity of his stuff at Jellinek in Amsterdam, and the results he gets back from his X pills indicates 95% MDMA consistence of the pill. Now, Jellinek has very high profile lab, so no point in doubting its validity
Old 19-05-2012, 18:55

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
liamfairley should review received reputation comments.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1

Used to sniff 5-7g weekly and now has an anxiety disorder, raynaud's disease and has had blood tests to find out if I have developed an autoimmune disease because iv lost a stone in a week and since quitting, two months down the ling - sober. Here is some symptoms I have been having:
red blotches, numb hands and feet, burning feet, face and ears feel warm, bones started clicking, bones in chest click when I breathe in (maybe this is caused by constant tension in chest muscles from having anxiety?), loss of balance, loss of appetite, lost a stone (weight), muscles ache sometimes and feel weak, palpitations, neck goes tense for a second, throat burning, diorhea, vomiting, sweating when going to bed, purple skin, skin that seems yellow, belly and chest hurts when I sneeze or cough (could also be caused by tense muscles?), lately I have noticed visual snow but not bad and dont know if its always been like this or not (only see it when looking at painted wall or in dark. not outside or in mid air), last night I had double vision just before a panic attack.... It is bad shit and the symptoms seemed to appear once I quit. I have just turned 18 and have been taking it since I was 16 A LOT spending 100 pounds a week on it. I WISH I NEVER
Old 26-05-2012, 22:58

23 y/o Male from Belgium
glennv should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamfairley View Post
Used to sniff 5-7g weekly and now has an anxiety disorder, raynaud's disease and has had blood tests to find out if I have developed an autoimmune disease because iv lost a stone in a week and since quitting, two months down the ling - sober. Here is some symptoms I have been having:
red blotches, numb hands and feet, burning feet, face and ears feel warm, bones started clicking, bones in chest click when I breathe in (maybe this is caused by constant tension in chest muscles from having anxiety?), loss of balance, loss of appetite, lost a stone (weight), muscles ache sometimes and feel weak, palpitations, neck goes tense for a second, throat burning, diorhea, vomiting, sweating when going to bed, purple skin, skin that seems yellow, belly and chest hurts when I sneeze or cough (could also be caused by tense muscles?), lately I have noticed visual snow but not bad and dont know if its always been like this or not (only see it when looking at painted wall or in dark. not outside or in mid air), last night I had double vision just before a panic attack.... It is bad shit and the symptoms seemed to appear once I quit. I have just turned 18 and have been taking it since I was 16 A LOT spending 100 pounds a week on it. I WISH I NEVER
Why does your profile shows you are 21years, i think you madeup that story..??

This is not helpful to anyone, avoid one liners
Old 29-05-2012, 00:56
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline

Quote:

Your body needs more time to repair its self. With severe abuse it can take months to return to normal mental functioning. Your anxiety is a totally normal side effect of stimulant abuse, that too will take time. Just don't give in and do more, you should hopefully make a slow recovery.

Can I ask what your lifestyle choices were like when you were using it? Like was your diet healthy, were you eating enough, were you getting enough sleep, what other drugs were you mixing it with? Often these factors play a more major role in developing side effects than the actual drug itself. Its prudent to take care of your body and mind when taking stimulants in excess.

See this thread for more info How to minimize mephedrone side effects

I don't mean to belittle your symptoms when I say this but a lot of what you state seem to me normal bodily functions that you are merely anxious about and so are over analysing them and worrying too much about them. Lets try to get to the bottom of a few of these: Red blotches are quite normal depending on their severity (can be caused by pressure applied to a certain area for a while, very easy to over analyse such blotches), warm feet will be expected when you stop using (as meph is a vasoconstrictor so blood will be returning to extremities thus creating the warm sensation), face and ears feeling warm is similar, bones clicking is normal, bones in chest clicking sounds like its related to muscle tension from tensing up your muscles and chest when stimulated and pumped full of adrenalin, palpitations are expected after stimulant abuse, tight neck again is related to muscle tension, throat burning is from irritation due to meph dripping down your throat, purple skin (knees, knuckles, ankles, etc) is another vasoconstriction property, yellow skin is a sign your probably unhealthy and need to get some sun on your skin, double vision before a panic attack implies a high blood pressure (get some clonidine see if this helps).

Last edited by Synesthesiac; 29-05-2012 at 02:44.
Old 04-06-2012, 20:04

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
liamfairley should review received reputation comments.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synesthesiac View Post
Your body needs more time to repair its self. With severe abuse it can take months to return to normal mental functioning. Your anxiety is a totally normal side effect of stimulant abuse, that too will take time. Just don't give in and do more, you should hopefully make a slow recovery.

Can I ask what your lifestyle choices were like when you were using it? Like was your diet healthy, were you eating enough, were you getting enough sleep, what other drugs were you mixing it with? Often these factors play a more major role in developing side effects than the actual drug itself. Its prudent to take care of your body and mind when taking stimulants in excess.

See this thread for more info How to minimize mephedrone side effects

I don't mean to belittle your symptoms when I say this but a lot of what you state seem to me normal bodily functions that you are merely anxious about and so are over analysing them and worrying too much about them. Lets try to get to the bottom of a few of these: Red blotches are quite normal depending on their severity (can be caused by pressure applied to a certain area for a while, very easy to over analyse such blotches), warm feet will be expected when you stop using (as meph is a vasoconstrictor so blood will be returning to extremities thus creating the warm sensation), face and ears feeling warm is similar, bones clicking is normal, bones in chest clicking sounds like its related to muscle tension from tensing up your muscles and chest when stimulated and pumped full of adrenalin, palpitations are expected after stimulant abuse, tight neck again is related to muscle tension, throat burning is from irritation due to meph dripping down your throat, purple skin (knees, knuckles, ankles, etc) is another vasoconstriction property, yellow skin is a sign your probably unhealthy and need to get some sun on your skin, double vision before a panic attack implies a high blood pressure (get some clonidine see if this helps).
Well I was eating a lot of food after sessions not really healthy eating just lots of junk food and crisps and chocolate and not much sleep as I work during the week and have to be up at 6 every morning. I didnt do much exercise either. I was smoking a lot of cannabis and what gave me my first panic attack was a smoking blend called 'doob' but at the time I thought it was a heart attack until it happened again a week later on mephedrone. I was taking all sorts of stimulants.... amphetamine, MDMA, cocaine..... I was really bad! Ive been off stuff since it happened now and feel much better about it but still couldnt bring myself to touch another drug because Im afraid it will be more weeks off hell because of panic attacks... Iv only had half a J of weed since april when it first happened. The panic attacks were horrible they happened constantly even after the mephedrone wore off and for weeks after. Now I feel like certain parts of my body is on fire or I feel running water down my body. I still get purple hands a lot and numb toes even in the warm weather. Im worried about how bad it will get in the winter (winter in the UK is cold!) This might sound horrible but it kills me when all my friends are having a good time on a weekend and I cant because Im a paranoid wreck. I used to be the one who took the most drugs out of my friends . Cos i was introduced at a younger age. Do you think if i ever take drugs again I will instantly have another panic attack? I used to despise alcohol but now ive been drinking because theres nothing else I can do lol
Old 09-06-2012, 14:38

33 y/o Male from USA - New York
permameth should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by teletrooper View Post
To Junky for life, IV use of mephedrone? Several on this forum have said this is bad idea. SWIY did not have bad experience? My fiendish kitty got pretty into a weird speedball, IV heroin, anal Mephedrone, very long lasting, not so drastic as a "real" speedball.
IV'ing Mephedrone is the best way as far as my dog's opinion goes. Just don't miss cause it burns like hell he barked to me!!! Hmmm very interested in trying that type of speedball sometime he barked.
Old 14-06-2012, 12:36

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
splongeled is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

• 8.5 stone, Male
  • dose taken; 1Gram
  • route of administration; (50mg) orally (50mg) snorted
  • Setting: in various woodland locations within a 5 mile radius
  • come up; from 50mg oral dose 35 minutes, peak 60 minutes
  • secondary doses; large lines snorted throughout the night over a 6 hour period
  • main effects; euphoria, dissociative intoxication, profound love, appreciation and deep connection with the environment and every living thing within it including plants, misconception of time.
  • side effects; nausea, vomiting (almost), nasal pain afterwards and after the first line.
  • after effects; nose bleeds, slight nausea, very easily irritated, slight depression, visual distortions sore throat and chest due to also consuming 35grams of rolling tobacco in 6 hours!!
  • rating of the experience; in SWIM's opinion out of a scale of 1-10 MDMA being a 9 SWIM would say this experience scored a nice 7 / 10
  • addictive qualities; on par with if not worse than a hit of freebase cocaine / abuse potential is very high as the urge to re dose is very very strong!
SWIM went out and got a gram of this substance (this is about the 120th gram SWIM has consumed)
and swiftly headed to a local park on the way to the woods in the golf course, while at the park in a secluded location SWIM crushed up the crystals into a fine powder then eyeballed half the gram and placed it into an empty paracetamol gel cap and consumed it, SWIM then had a large line, and set off for the next location, before swim had even left the park he got an overwhelming urge to smoke (as swim always dose when on this substance) the urge dose not subside however so SWIM found himself chain smoking as per usual .
SWIM had eventual reached the next location and was really starting to feel the effects now and SWIM could *feel my music now rather than just simply hearing it, SWIM set my self down in the woods hoping not to get hit by one of the infinite, lethally fast and inaccurate golf balls and had another massive line, it was at this time, SWIM had started to become deeply euphoric, the colours became stronger/ more intense, and my eye sight was general improved SWIM was at this location for what felt like 20 minutes but it was infarct 2 hours!?! lol, being as fucked as SWIM was he thought it would be a good idear to roll down the golf course, however SWIM reached a rather excessive speed and obviously could not stop until the bottom where SWIM lay there throwing up at least 3 times :'( but SWIM should have thought about that before he did it, and even tho SWIM has an irrational fear of being sick, it was worth it for the epic head rush of rolling that fast. unfortunately that is all SWIM can remember of the experience, how i got home i do not know?? but at least SWIM did aha another note SWIM would like to add to help others with this substance is that if one thinks negatively then one will comedown hard and fast (i.e when you have ran out you will crave it like a small child caves a pacifier including the crying for some of my female friends) but however if SWIY thinks positively (can be very hard sometimes) that will change everything, SWIY just has to say to them selfs ''Thats it theres no more left SWIY isent going to buy more and SWIY has had an epic night'' this always helps SWIM and his fellow SMIMers beat the fending stage!! SWIM safely xD

Old 14-06-2012, 13:10

20 y/o Male from Earth
Thaumaturge is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

body weight & gender: Male & 68kg
dose taken: ~500 mg
route of administration: Insufflated (sniffed/snorted)
Setting: A house and later on a park near a club. (Night time)
duration of main effects: 5-10 minutes - first effects apparent, 50 minutes - peak.
main effects: Euphoria, Burst of energy, massive boost in self-confidence, increased sociability, walking felt good, music felt awesome, mild ego lift (me, me and some more me), mild visual distortion (colors and light in general seemed to be brighter and as such more enjoyable.)
additional substances consumed: Cannabis and alcohol
side effects: Slight feeling of paranoia at times (lasting about 10 secs, then going away), slight nausea after the last re-dose.
after effects: Hard time falling asleep (ended up sleeping for 5 hours), red eyes, sensation of a shift in conciousness the next day, one knee was slightly blue/bruised.
rating of the experience: Damn Good.

Even though the pure mephedrone experience felt beyond awesome for my roommate, he felt as if the cannabis and alcohol consumed before the last two re-doses ruined the general sensation and induced a level of paranoia till the end, generally ruining the euphoric mephedrone high. Alcohol seemed to make it better to some extent, but cannabis ruined it completely. He would recommend that you use cannabis along mephedrone only to help you sleep afterwards.

Peace.
Old 15-06-2012, 05:34
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom

Quote:
Do you think if i ever take drugs again I will instantly have another panic attack? I used to despise alcohol but now ive been drinking because theres nothing else I can do lol
If your drinking a lot the alcohol will lead to anxiety :/ Daily drinking, or even every other day drinking, will give rebound anxiety if you are predisposed to anxiety. Seriously, been there, done that. Short term gain for long term pain.

It is unlikely, but this seems like its more likely your anxiety and expectation you might have a panic attack that will actually lead you to have a panic attack than the drug itself, if that makes sense. Same thing happens with me and weed. I used it daily for years. Then one day I had a panick attack after too much. Now, whenever I smoke weed I am concerned it will happen again, so I get very bad paranoia and can only smoke a fraction of what I used to be able to.

Still, my advice is to stay clear of ALL drugs for a good 2-3 months. Lots of exercise (excersise does not mean jogging or running, simple as walking somewhere and not driving or getting a lift, or cycling more), have a healthy diet, speak to your GP or doctor about the whole situation, you can tell them everything about your drug use, they wont be angry or tell authorities (they would get sacked for that!) but they will be sympathetic and be able to help you much more than you probably expect they would. As long as ur clean for 2-3 months, its only up from here

then you can make the choice if you want to occasionally try drugs now and again. But chances are, since you overdid them before, you will feel so good without them that you wont want to. If u want to reply to this PM me instead, this thread is mainly for experiences not full on discussions.
Old 29-10-2012, 06:58

Female from United States
jacqueml is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Mephedrone (2-Methylamino-1-p-tolylpropan-1-one) experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by snusmumriken View Post
(I am very sorry this is so long. Hopefully it is worth reading, but I cannot guarantee it.)

SWIM is nearing baseline. He is at home by his computer, listening to Karunesh, feeling amazing far beyond words. The evening was spent with one very good friend of SWIM, and one friend whom he doesn't really spend much time with alone, because they are quite different. This guy is among the cool guys; emotionally he appears not to be very open, he goes to parties and does cocaine, he wants a nice car and a nice bitch. Personally I am not at all like that, and I've never really liked him too much, perhaps due to a perceived lack of intellect and reflection.

So, this is about mephedrone. SWIM has only been into psychedelics for a very short time, maybe a month and a half if we exlude some experiences on hashish. This means that while SWIM has tried a few psychedelics on a few occassions, he has never ever experienced anything remotely like the stimulant effects he gets from mephedrone, he says. Looking at the stimulants, SWIM has tried coffee, but that's just about it (and in very small doses). I don't know if you can imagine his shock the first time SWIM tried mephedrone. It was perhaps three weeks back. He was all home alone, and it was early. Using a syringe SWIM injected 140 mg into his rectum, and ten minutes later, sitting quietly and expectantly by himself, the effects struck all of a sudden. The primary effect was a very physical one, SWIM says he felt like he was in heaven, reporting that his body felt unbelievably good. The secondary effect was one of intense fear. SWIM felt that he was already addicted, and even though SWIM considers himself a very happy, content and mentally strong person, in that moment he truly doubted his mind's ability to cope with the comedown from something so intensely satisfying. He knew what to do, however, and that was merely to enjoy the moment. Cope with problems as they come along, and they will most likely be many fewer than if your mind has the habit of imagining problems ahead (which is likely to make them real). So there he was, possibly having one of the best times of his life. He felt reluctant to move in fear of the body stimulation somehow ceasing, but eventually (still during the peak) he decided to try it out. Like most people, SWIM cannot fly without the aid of machines, but walking while on mephedrone truly felt like he was flying. So light did he feel; he could do absolutely anything, and while the urge to do something wasn't there, like SWIM heard it would be on speed, he could really do anything. Not having showered for a few days, SWIM decided it would be an excellent time to do it. Naturally, it resulted in one of the most orgasmic experiences he'd ever had. It was a long shower, and coming out of the bathroom he was already on his way down. The urge to take more was very strong, but he proudly resisted for an hour, when he eventually managed to put the idea of taking more entirely out of his mind. That day he felt amazed ("how can white powder make me feel so good?") and scared. SWIM talked to his younger sister about his experience---who has carefully ventured along with him into the psychedelic territory---telling her that such drugs cannot possibly be good for any being on this planet. Despite having acquired this attitude towards stimulants stronger than coffee, he expressed a desire to only once try mephedrone in a positive, social context to test its alleged empathogenic effects. You see, that evening he didn't feel any, probably due to being by himself.

After this experience SWIM reports having tried mephedrone on another two occassions. One very early morning, also home alone with no duties, he did an unknown amount of mephedrone, because he was finishing the physically quite big plastic bag by putting some hot water into it, closing, shaking, emptying it into a syringe running it up his anus like the last time. This experienced turned out to be very strong (and very stimulating/euphoric) for SWIM (he estimates he had 200 mg or more), and it was largely characterized by the same feelings as the last time. This time the comedown was quite harsh, but purely with regard to the desire to take more. This time, of course, SWIM had nothing more to take, and that left him a little sad during the comedown. Emotionally the few hours after reaching baseline were definitely worse, or less good, than how he felt prior to dosing, but after midday, coming into the afternoon, he returned to his joyful state of being.

On another occassion, SWIM took 105 mg rectally prior to the arrival of his new girlfriend (a one week long relationship at that time) at his house. The whole family was at home, and he had not and would not tell her anything about it, but he felt certain she (or anyone else) would notice nothing. Pretty right he was. Mephedrone hit him (quite softly this time) as they lay tighly together in the bed looking at each other. SWIM says they made love for 15 minutes (no sex though), and while he, of course, felt unbelievably amazing, SWIM believes he would've felt just as good without the "aid" of any drug. Despite having tried very far from everything, SWIM states that he bets love is truly the best and healthiest drug in this world; the simultanous addition of something so stimulating and euphoric (by his standards) as mephedrone, resulted, sort of, in a feeling of feeling too much and too good. He also felt very hot and was sweating more than usual. SWIM says it was a very good experience, but he would not repeat it---that is, he would in the future not include intense lovemaking in a mephedrone trip. It just didn't seem to fit. Sex even less so.

I have a very bad habit of writing too much. If someone is still with me, I thank you and I love you. This is the place where the love starts. Do you remember the start of this text, where I stated that SWIM was nearing baseline, feeling amazing far beyond words? Well, what follows is a sporadical account of what happened that evening (this evening), which is possibly the best and most positively altering evening of his life. You know the characters already: it's the good friend of SWIM, herefter called F., who is said to share SWIM's interest in sprituality, psychedelics, anarchism, activism, and so on. And it's the other guy, called N., who is a very good friend of F. (despite them also being quite different).

Like a tough guy, N. took his 200 mg straight up his nose (I still don't understand how some people can snort so much chemical in a couple of seconds without making noises of pain and disgust, or making horrible faces). SWIM and F. loaded each their syringe with 190 mg and 206 mg mephedrone respectively. The water was a tad cold, and we had some problems dissolving the lumps of chemical into the water, but we made it eventually. We shot it up our rectums, and off we went for a walk, destined for an appartment of F.'s father where we could be alone. N. was already feeling a lot at this point, appearing not entirely sober, but surely very full of love, openness, understanding and energy. An estimated ten minutes later (SWIM never checked the time) SWIM was also well on his way up, and after another ten minutes he was peaking and feeling incredible. By the way, N. had done this on one occassion earlier (with some friends), but F. had not. I was very sad to realize, then, that F. was not really feeling any strong effects at any time that evening. He reported a mild psychedelic atmosphere, a slightly good body feeling of lightness, mostly in his legs, and luckily, some empathogenic effects. For all I know, however, this empathogenic feeling may have been induced by N. who had ascended into a deep mouth diarrhea, sharing with SWIM and F. his previously most personal feelings. Just like I always do with N., I noticed occassionally a small lack of intellect and reflection, but this time, of course, the observations did not bother me at all. SWIM felt that he truly loved his friends unconditionally, and while perhaps not as strongly as N. appeared to do (he was holding hands, haha, so unlike him), SWIM defintely shared his state of mind, or, should I say, "state of feeling".

Going shopping for some snacks was a very interesting experience for SWIM. N. had a little harder time controlling himself, so after entering, he soon returned outside to wait with F. SWIM had some juice, chocolate and chewing gum, and while he found it all very tasty, mephedrone's food enhancing properties seemed pretty unremarkable or perhaps almost non-existent. But that did not matter.

It was when they arrived in the appartment that SWIM acquired a new respect for mephedrone. His previous experiences with mephedrone had created in him a respect for mephedrone based on fear for something dangerous and addictive. As they sat down in the sofa, holding each other tightly, N. took 40 mg up the nose and SWIM took 70 mg in the same manner. While SWIM had not said much that evening beyond stating how amazing he was feeling (swearing alot, which he rarely does), ten minutes after redosing he discovered the joy of talking, and doing so directly from the heart. While his relationship to F. is quite open, this was a conversation on a deeply emotional level free of any barriers whatsoever. Not normal. While the euphoria was already quite intense (too strong to be conveyed in smiles, so SWIM almost never did so), the openness and the bond between them---seemingly originating from the white powder---brought on an intense, genuine and deep satisfaction. However, once again SWIM met the fear of loosing this heavenly state of being into his past, and thus he rid himself of it by redosing 110 mg rectally (only him). Back in heaven. They continued in the same manner; speaking gently, heartedly and freely with each other, blessing mephedrone not only for the intense satisfaction it was giving them right now, but for how it was likely to positively affect, or even alter, their future relationship with each other and the rest of the living world. They talked about how such experienced should and must be used as a goal for sober personal improvement. If you want to feel as on mephedrone in your daily life, or MDMA which I haven't tried, your first priority should be strictly to turn to yourself, and work on your character till you, in your sober everyday life, will live and act much as if on MDMA or mephedrone. One of the most amazingly kind, generous and social people SWIM had never met, had told him that he used to be a completete bastard, incapable of being nice or honest to anyone. According to the story, this guy ended up trying MDMA, and the experience lead him to the realization that with some adjustments of character (but demanding a lot of hard work), he would love everyone and everyone would love him back. So rather than going back to his pills, he strived for that open, kind and fearless character which he inhabited while on MDMA. Some years later, it is this charater that he has become; the character that SWIM met and fell in love with. An amazing one.

SWIM took another 40 mg in the nose, and promised his friends that that would mark the end of the mephedrone intake that evening. He mentally prepared himself for the comedown and the soberness ahead, but as time passed and SWIM was gradually transported back to his normal and supposedly very boring state of being, his love for life grew uncontrollably by the second. Rather than looking back at what satisfaction had been that evening, he was looking forward to a new and intensely beautiful tomorrow. Now having had his relationship with F. and N. transformed in a wonderful way, thanks to mephedrone, tomorrow would mark the start of a social transformation process not rooted in chemicals but in his very own Soul, Heart and Self. There were so many people he desired to talk to, so many people he desired to help. SWIM promised himself to realize as many of these desires as he could manage.

Now it is very late, and SWIM his definitely baseline. However, he truly still means to do as promised.

SWIM is unbelievably happy and would like to thank everybody and wish them the best of luck with their own lives and relationships.

Take care.

Some important notes:
1. SWIM has not yet noticed no negative side-effects from his mephedrone use (apart from the desire to take more).
2. The desire to take more does not really disappear, but it is not very far from. I've kept quite a lot of mephedrone easily available in my room for quite a long time, but the desire to take more is normally, for me, quite easy to resist.
3. SWIM does not recommend taking mephedrone alone. It has given him nothing but a very shallow and bodily satisfaction, which does not really positively affect his sober everyday life.
4. This text was written in one, constant run, in the middle of the night. I loved it, because this experience was so profound I had to share it. But I am extremely tired now. I want to sleep. I will not read it through until tomorrow, but I will post it anyway.

AFOAF has been doing mephedrone all night. She started 10 hours ago and it she still .5g left. She started with 2.5g total and put 200mg in a capsule for starters. Then shes been hitting weed too. She is now giving herself a 80mg capsule once per hour. She says she's flying.

Is this the correct dosage???????

jacqueml added 1343 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

AFOAF has been doing capsules of 150mg mephedrone and has gone through 2.5g in two days! high as a kite the whole time. This is great stuff she says. She added a little weed to the mix, hitting the pipe every 1/2hour and doing the capsules every hour. She said it was a great high but doesnt remember half of the night.
She is 160lbs, 5'4' and has been doing mephedrone for the past 2 months combined with other stuff to mix it up. She never once has had a bad trip!

your quote is far too long

Last edited by jacqueml; 29-10-2012 at 06:58. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 19-02-2013, 11:36

Female from United States
Swyimer is an unknown quantity at this point

70 Kg's/Male

2 grams

snorting/oral

Went for a 4 hour drive towards the country side, went to college, went to work

If dosages of 50mg or above are taken in one go, approximately 30 minutes.

Extreme Focus on tasks, euphoria, peace of mind, very strong sexual drive and very long lasting, frequent adrenalin rushes, increased cigarette smoking, a very satisfying urge to smell cigarettes rather than smoke and a high success rate in most activities (Studying, fishing, driving, art, chess, MMA, video games and more.)

Soreness in throat, stuffy nose, short-term memory loss

9/10

Like smoking has a sort of oral satisfaction (unique feeling in the mouth whilst inhaling and exhaling.)

Mephedrone has a similar nasal effect. When large quantities are available causes unnecessary frequent
re-dosing.

Without an ample amount of food and water, severe weakness and tire is felt whilst coming down from the high or else cottonmouth and stomach cramps are experienced.

Looking for some reliable information regarding the long term effects of Mephedrone. Haven't found any authentic claims yet..

Hope to see some soon, thank you for your time
Old 19-02-2013, 18:15
Silver Member

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Subutex is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

Swymmer, just bomb it in a cigarette paper with the adhesive removed; why put your nasal membrane through so much pain? And if you appeared to have suffered from short term memory loss, how could you also study successfully?
Old 19-02-2013, 19:36
Silver Member

Male from Earth
uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%

For a vast majority snorting mephedrone produces indescribable rush and extreme euphoria that is far more intense than eating it. You think away the pain or it is irrelevant, some even enjoy it.

From personal experience i can tell that if your high is not fading than you can concentrate on a thing and do it with 200% efficiency. At least for me my mind works with double the speed. But if i am coming down then ... well thing seem to turn the other way around
Old 17-07-2013, 20:10
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Wielol is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Hey guys, my official first post!
I'd like to share with you this weekend's experience of AFOAF, for purpose of this, let's call him Dom, shall we? Dom had experience with mephedrone, though never as extensive and strong as this one. For him it's more of a sex drug (he's a bi guy) than a party one.

22yo male, 81kg (178lbs)
dose taken: about 1.5g over 30hr + GHB (about 1.5ml every 1.5h) + cannabis (honorary mention, as it was just a small spliff between two)
route of administration: nasally, IV
Setting: Dom's trusted friend's place

Dom's binge started with him getting an invitation from his mate, and as usual he knew that some kind of drugs will be involved. Let's be clear - he's a purely recreational user, usually doesn't take anything more often than once-twice a month, and even then it's maximum of 12h partying. He had one longer mephedrone experience, which left him unsure if he should take it ever again (sent him into depression for about a week after) - but we all know how it goes with this particular drug.

The party started around midnight, as it turned out Dom's mate recently stared taking mephedrone as IV, instead of usual snorting.
First 2.5h consisted of 2 100mg lines and 2ml and after 1.5h another 1.5ml of GHB. Very nice and chilled environment, music, watching a lot of porn, having a bit of sex and a lot of talking.
Unfortunately mephedrone sent Dom into sexual obsession and apparently seeing somebody IV drugs next to him is a giant turn-on.
Long story short, and hour later his mate is giving Dom ~80mg IV of mephedrone (as he himself was too scared of missing the vein). A moment earlier the usual 1.5ml of GHB has been taken as well.

Experience of the IV - I realize that some people find it too strong and I completely understand it. The usual jaw-clenching problem (Dom always has it regardless if he took magnesium beforehand or not) became even worse (just snapping jaw constantly), also you could easily tell that he was high as a kite, because of the facial expressions and just talking an incredible amount of random stuff. Though I have to say - while the instant side effects are not that pleasant, the high itself was amazing. Dom wasn't sure how to exactly describe it - take what good feeling you have after mephedrone and multiply it by 5. Some people said, that the high is too short - in Dom's instance the ultra-high lasted for about 20 minutes, after that it was pleasant for another 1-1.5h, and a general urge to redose started 2h after IV.
Apparently the IV way of administration also doesn't give you restless bladder, as Dom was making sure to drink water all the time, and he took just a few bathroom brakes over the whole period of time.
Not surprising - this continued until about 6 in the morning on Tuesday, when Dom's mate fell asleep, and then Dom decided to go home.

Now - the bad side of everything. The sole decision of IV mephedrone was incredibly stupid, as Dom wasn't sure about the source and, let's face it - IV of any RC is stupid decision. Fortunately the crystals themselves looked pure and very easily dissolved in water. Dom was also smart enough to notice if no needles were shared - again his mate proved to be experienced, as with every IV he opened a completely new single-use syringe.
The urge to redose is overwhelming. He sat at his asleep mate's side for about 10mins considering if he should IV one more and just hang around a bit longer but himself. Seriously, if you're not incredibly strong-willed (Dom can say that he is) have somebody around who will stop you at some point.
Coming down was terrible thing - at first it went easy, he fell asleep really quickly after getting home. Though 3hrs later he woke up, feeling terrible, tried to supplement himself with some vitamins and minerals and go back to sleep. That unfortunately didn't happen. He stayed wide awake for next 18hrs, it even took him about 10hrs of just laying in bed before he had enough strength to have a shower and then go out get something to eat - which also didn't go too well, as his tongue and cheeks are pretty much chewed and eating anything solid just hurts, and the lack of appetite made it impossible to it. The overall feeling of exhaustion and an urge to take it again is incredibly strong. Dom's making sure that he will always have some sleeping pills or GHB around from now on, as well as some protein shakes, that can be drunk instead of eaten.

What really puzzles Dom is the fact, that except for those symptoms, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him mentally. He woke up today (still not feeling great though) without any urge to redose and any kind of depression or feeling disgusted with myself. From his experience and other people's that's more or less of a given with longer intake of mephedrone. Anybody has any ideas about this? Is it possible that taking GHB with this might have somehow block mephedrone from screwing with brain so badly?

Hope everything is correctly written, any grammar/spelling mistakes are charged to English being my second language.

Great first post and report
Old 19-08-2013, 06:03

Male from United Kingdom
xiixeh is an unknown quantity at this point

body weight & gender - 8 and a half stone, 16 male
dose taken - 200mg over 3 lines
route of administration - snorted
Setting: in what environment it was taken.
duration of main effects - 3 hours roughly of destruction on cod4 promod
main effects - euphoria, plain feel amazing
side effects - fast heart, constantly twitching my leg up and down ahaha
after effects - dunno yet update tommorow
rating of the experience - felt amazing, only smoked weed but definetely best i have ever felt before just general happieness felt really good,
addictive qualities / abuse potential - very high
any other valuable information - if used moderately and have self control could be a very fun drug imo

I smoke weed every day but this is my first time dabbling into other drugs
any further info i will gladly give thanks.

xiixeh added 164 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

SWIMS cat just ingested 300mg at 2:30 and Insufflated and had a 3 hour long wank and finally climaxed at 5:30am SWIMS cat felt great it was a great night now its 6am and SWIMS cat is smoking cannabis and is feeling high but not any effects of the mephedrone SWIMS cat had a great first time with this drug and will most likely try it again very soon.

xiixeh added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

SWIMS cat was also blasting hardwell throughout the whole night

Last edited by xiixeh; 19-08-2013 at 06:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-09-2013, 09:03

32 y/o Male from Earth
talst should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Hey everyone!
There is a new product that is being sold here like crazy named "ice"
suppose to contain a new analogue of nomifensine(4-methyl-nomifensine) as a hydrochloride salt.
everybody say that it is the best meph substitute that rivals meph itself.
i was interested to know if anyone knows some more info about it and the possible dangers it may hold?
also i want to know if it is infect as good as everyone say or does it effect different people in different ways??
i will not buy it untill i get some advice here so any comment will be accepted with lots of thanks!

talst added 11 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

also is 4-methyl-nomifensine really more euphoric then meph??
is such a thing even possible?!?!

Last edited by talst; 09-09-2013 at 09:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2013, 09:54

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mline is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

This shit is dirty

but I have millions of experiences on it and i do like it I dont think its that addictive once your off it its just when your onit you want to avoid that basterd of a comedown as much as possible oh and if your first trying it dont think your special because you dont get a comedown everyone does
Old 18-10-2013, 02:57
Banned

17 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Callum is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

9.5 stone male, 16
dose: 2.5-3 grams over 9-10 hours in 200mg lane every hour or so minuites or so, finishing with 2 300-400mg lines up each nose at same time
taken: snorted
Setting: friends small house party, 5+ people on Mkat
Duration: 12-13 hours

initial effect on SWIM was a sharp come up, sudden inability to focus on anything and a lose of all anxiety/inhibition, euphoria in full effect within 5-10 mins, feeling comparable to being a god (as i would imagine it)

a trick SWIM uses when taking back a line is to time it to a drop on a specific song (in this case radioactive -Imagine dragons), by end of the song partially up and feeling amazing. however repetitive use of this technique has left SWIM unable to hear the song without feeling the sudden craving for Mkat and directly after going cold turkey would almost imitate the feeling of taking the line back but obviously without any effect.

At the start of the night SWIM planned to only have 1.5g at most over the night but as soon as last line was taken sudden anxiety and dear of running out lead SWIM to buying more (twice) until eventually out of money. because of this about 1/4 of swims night was running through Sunderland at 3am alone in the pursuit of more. the unexpected consequence of this was extremely bad blisters the next day, SWIM did not realise on the night due to being in a euphoric for the whole time.

most of SWIM's night was a blur, consisting of hours of conversation with friends in which we spoke about utter shit, but at the time felt very deeply connected to thoughts around him, something VERY unusual for SWIM which he found amazing. however after the 8th or 9th hour SWIM found himself almost being bored of being high, last double line of 600mg in total almost did nothing, slight buzz but left SWIM feeling out of place as buzz from start of the night seemed like a distant memory

overall a very good but a very costly night, both to my body and my wallet, day after constant stomach aches, 10-15 hour comedown in which SWIM lost all will to live or do things, mostly consisted of staring at ceiling wanting to die.

Share this on:

Tags
4-methylmethcathinone, 4-mmc, beta-ketones, cathinones, mephedrone, mephedrone comedown, mephedrone experiences, mephedrone first time, mephedrone side effects, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals, stimulants